Connie and Friends

by Conniele

Copyright© 2002 by Conniele

Incest Sex Story: Connie manages a resort hotel. Read about her sexual adventures with staff and customers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Sex Toys   Size   .


Chapter 1

Connie Lee sat in her 2nd level office. She could see across the lobby to the front desk. From here she could see the cleavage of the young Indian woman she had hired yesterday. Barbara Lougi was a classy looking young woman. In the security monitor she could see the rear view and it was impressive too. Probably 30 pounds heavier than her Dr. would recommend she was all the things Connie loved in a woman. Big tits a chunky ass supported on sturdy legs,Connie was visuallizing an erotic encounter with this woman. Employees knew they were on camera here and were on their best behavior. Unknown to the Employees were cameras in the alcove behind the desk area and the employee lounge. As she watched another young Indian woman approached the desk. After a brief exchange exchange the woman walked past the desk area and slipped into the door leading to the employee lounge. Interesting thought Connie. however the employees frequently had friends and family coming in. Connie had repeatedly talked to the workers about being distracted by these intrusions. She made an exception when the visits coincided withthe employee's breaktime. Barbara stayed at her post until she was relieved by Rita.

Connie watched as Barbara entered the break room. She checked to see if they were alone then the two women embraced. The stranger kissed Barbara and put her hand inside the young womans blouse. The expression on Barbara's face told Connie she was enjoying what was happening. Presently the woman standing behind Barbara thrust her hand inside the waist band of Barbara's pants and could be seen fingerfucking the young woman. This continued until Barbara stiffened as she was brought to orgasm. Telling her friend goodby Barbara returned to work and the stranger left.

Waiting a few minutes Connie called on the intercom, Rita? Yes? Would you ask Barbara to come to my office please? You will need to cover for her the rest of the shift. Ok Rita replied. Hmm I wonder what is up?

You called for me Barbara asked? Oh yes please come in. I want to follow up and see how it's going for you. Oh i'ts fine I handled the desk all morning. I know you did you did very well today. Who was your visitor? Did she bring your lunch. Oh no she is my brothers wife, she just wanted to say hi. Should I tell her not to come here. Barbara she is welcome as long as she doesn't keep you from your work. Oh thanks. Next time the two of you want to have sex you may use one of the rooms as long as it hasn't been made up yet. Oh my god, you know about that. Sure dear, i't's OK lots of sex goes on here. Just keep the hotel running and it's not a problem. Thanks It's hard for us to be alone.

There is an unmade bed in 302 would you help me check it out. Smiling Barbara said sure, how did you know? That quickie fingerfuck your sister in law gave you couldn't have satisfied you.

Once the door closed Connie took Barbara in her arms and kissing her began to remove the womans clothes. The elastic waistband on the pants and the panties came off as one, followed by the uniform polo. Left with only a bra Barbara unhooked that herself and pulled Connies mouth to her tit. Greedily Connie sucked one and then the other. Oooh Barbara moaned, I knew when you interviewed me you wanted my body. Damn right Connie moaned around the big nip in her mouth. Dragging Barb down on the bed beside her she thrust two fingers in to the sopping wet cunt on this hellcat. ungh ungh ungh Barb moaned as Connie thrust in and out of her. hungh hungh hungh she grunted over and over as Connie added another finger to her burning hot pussy. Aaaagh aaaaaagh she moaned as Connie brought her to orgasm.

From a drawer Connie extracted a strapon dildo. 10 inches at least she strapped it on and thrusting her hips caused it to bounce up and hit her belly. Stacking two pillows she had Barb raise her butt and placed them under her. when Barb pulled her legs back her pussy pointed straight up. Kneeling Connie laid the cock in Barbs groove and over her clit. rocking back and forth she slid it through her pussy and and across her clit Hoh hoh Barb moaned as Connie pushed down on the dildo for maximum effect Ugh ugh ugh, oh honey put it in my pussy. As Connie did so Barb implored her to "fuck meeeee oh fuck meeee". Ugh ugh ugh ugh she grunted as Connie fucked her with long hard strokes Ugh ugh ugh oh god Connie I'm going to cum ugh ugh ugh For 20 minutes Connie fucked her as hard as she could taking her through one orgasm after another.

You can do me tomorrow Connie told her. I can't justify overtime for fucking


Chapter 2

When Barb came to work the following day she was 30 minutes early. She couldn't remember that happening before. Connie on the other hand was late having been up till 2 am while Rita fucked her as she relived in her mind the sight of Barbara, big tits, plump ass, muscular thighs and sweet beautiful face. God baby Rita complained, I'm fucking you and your not even aware that it's me. Oh honey bear with me and you can fuck her in a couple of days. Are you going to pass her around? You bet I am. We'll gangfuck her this weekend. Do'es she know that? Not yet, not yet.

Over at Connie's house her daughter Amy and her best friend since third grade Leah were on Connies bed. Amy had a hand under each of Leahs basketball sized buns and was licking the pussy that protruded between them. Leah massaged the two canaloupes on her chest and ground her pussy into Amy's face with her massive thighs. Nicknamed thunder thighs by the other girls Amy and Connie alone knew what an accomplished cunt licker Leah was. Gugh gugh gugh huh Leah moaned as Amy devoured her pussy making great sweeps of her tongue through Leahs crack and up and around her protruding clitoris. Agh agh agh oh Amy I'm cumming again oh ohoh huh huh ugh.

Reaching under the mattress Amy produced a coke bottle which she proceeded to ram into Leahs pussy. Hough hough hough Leah gasped as each stroke almost forced the thick shoulder of the bottle past the mouth of her pussy.She recalled as this object repeatedly stretched her how last week Amy's mom had taken her virginity with a strapon cock. Fuck me Amy fuck me fuck me she cried as her cunt spasmed on this pop bottle.

Amy abruptly pulled the bottle from Leahs pussy and went to the closet, returning with a key in her hand. Bending over a cedar chest against the wall Leah could see Amy's swollen pussy and erect clitoris pointing at her as Amy opened the chest and pulled out a strapon dildo.

Make yourself the protagonist, fuck one of these wonderful characters, i will include it as a future chapter of this story Put your name on it or write anonymously


Chapter 3

Readjusting the straps Amy strapped this device on Leahs massive, baby smooth ass. Falling back on the bed she beckoned Leah to come between her thighs. Guiding the cock to the entrance of her pussy she moaned as Leah buried this bone in her cunt. Huogh huo hough she grunted as this 10 inch intruder filled her to capacity. She could feel the rosebud of her ass pooching out as Leah fucked her with long hard strokes nghuh nghuh ugh ugh ugh oh oh she had a gutwrenching orgasm. Huh huh huh she gasped as Leah continued to horsefuck her.

After lunch Connie had Barbara relieved at the desk and the two of them went back to room 302. From the closet in this room Connie got a strapon cock. Resembling a 2 pound summer sausage it caused Barbara to exclaim, you aren't going to fuck me with that are you. Not today honey, it's my turn now. Whew you scared me there. Oh honey someday you will live for a fucking from this guy. Laying the dildo aside she pulled Barbara on to the bed beside her.Clasping one another they diddled each others pussies.Put your fingers in me Connie told Barbara. Stretch me so you can get that inside me. Barbara fucked Connie with 3 of her fingers, adding a 4th as Connie had a clenching orgasm

Helping Barbara into the harness she told her, oh honey make it good for me.Guiding Barbara's cock to her pussy she gasped as her cuntlips swelled like a donut around this massive pole. Huh huh ngugh ugh ooooough she groaned as Barbara proceeded to ram this rubbercock into her. Ugh ugh ugh ooh.

At Connies house Leah was slamming Amy with the strapon using the full weight of her big butt. Amy bounced on the bed like a rag doll as Leah fucked one orgasm after another from her. Huh huh oh god fuck me Leah fuck me. Connie entreated Barbara to, fuck me, make me your slut.


Chapter 4

When Connie arrived home that day, Amy was dressing for a date. Leah was sitting on the bed and chatting with her. Connie stood in the doorway and visited with them, using this opportunity to check out Leahs big beautiful thighs below her short skirt... still not quite getting this dressing for effect stuff. Leah had gone from the cutoff bibs to streetwalker chic. Oh well it turns me on she thought. Half her melon sized tits were showing above her lo cut blouse. Hope she doesn't go to work dressed like that.

I hope you don't think I dress this way all the time Connie, it's my day off. Since it was also Amy's day off, Connie asked, did you girls do anything today? Connie wondered why Leah blushed and looked away. Hmm wonder what thats all about?

I've got to go Amy declared as she headed out the door. I guess I'll be getting home Leah said. Why don't you spend the evening with me Connie asked? OK I hoped you would ask me. C,mon lets order pizza then we can get comfy.

Is that all you want Connie asked? i'm kinda excited thinking, you know, about me and you. Oh I know honey, I'm on pins and needles thinking about what we're going to do. Come here baby she said as she led Leah to the bedroom. Once inside she took Leah in her arms and kissed her. Oh Ms. Lee uh I mean Connie I want you so bad. Falling on the bed she moved over so Connie could join her.Pulling off Leahs shoes and pantyhose she moved to the vee of her thighs and began licking throughthe groove of her pussy. Ugh ugh ugh oh oh oh Connie eat me oh god oh god Amy oh god Amy eat my pussy. I'm Connie honey. Oh I'm sorry, Leah began to cry oh Connie. It's OK honey If you and Amy do this it's OK. Oh Connie I don't want youto hate me but I seduced Amy.

Well honey it's Ok She's 18 and I'm happy for both of you. Now lie there and take your licking or I'll think you don't like me.

Connie resumed eating Leahs pussy and soon the young woman was pumping her butt up and down grinding her pussy into Connie's face. Huh huh huh huh she huffed as she enjoyed the ministrations of the older woman. Reaching under herself Connie fingered her own pussy as she was eating Leahs. Oh oh oh oh Connie I'm cumming oh god I'm cumming.

Connie now put 3 fingers into Leah and began Fucking her with them Huh huh huh fucking fucking fingerfucking she made this young woman twist on the bed. Adding a fourth finger she penetrateher up to her thumb and feircly she continued plundering Leahs cunt with most of he rhand. Agh agh agh ugh gaugh augh fuck meeee the voluptuous teen cried, oh god fuuuuck meee... Folding her thumb along the palm of her hand Connie intruded herself in to Leahs cunt clear to the wrist. uuuuuuuugh aaaaaaugh aaaaaaugh Leah moaned half in passion half in agony Ooooh God Connie that hurt so good oh fuck meee. Continuing to fist fuck Leah Connie brought her to orgsm after groanig orgasm. Bouncing her plump ass up and down Leah implored Connie to "fuck the shit out of me" oh oh god fuck me hard uh uh uh oh Connie I'm cummmming oh god honey fuck me fuck me

Amy who's date had been stood her up was in the hallway fingering herself as she watched her mom fistfuck her best friend.


Chapter 5

Slipping quietly into the room Amy got the key to Connies toy box. The next thing Connie knew Amy was pressing a big dildo to the entrance of her pussy as she kneeling between Leahs thighs fistfucking the young woman with the massive ass and baby smooth complexion This was the giant cock that Amy had seen Leah using on her mom last week. fourteen inches long and looking like the fat end of a baseballbat she would have never believed Connie could take it inside her if she had not seen Leah pumping this big thing into her mom with her big ass.

No honey Connie protested weakly, we can't. Ough ugh ugh Connie moaned as this big boy invaded her cuntal cavity. Huogh hough hough ugh Connie groaned as Amy pushed her forward to where she was lying on Leahs stomach. Ugh ugh ugh she moaned as her daughter who would be hard pressed to explain why was mercilessly fucking her. Feeling as though in a dreamstate Amy with the base of the dildo digging in to her clitoris had simultaneous orgasms with her mom Oh oh oh ugh ugh mother and daughter fuck against one another. As Amy thrust in to her Connie thrust back, body smacking body violently. Ugh ugh ugh oh oh god baby fuck me oh god fuck me.

Collapsing on Connies back Amy was gasping for breath after this workout. Oh mom, did I hurt you/ Oh no honey I've never been better. However you disobeyed me and will have to be punished.

Placing Amy face down on the bed she began to lightly smack her ass with the flat of her hand. As Amy's butt began to redden she increased the intensity of the spanking.Ho ho ho uh uh Amy moaned as her mom spanked her beautiful bare ass. oh mom that feels good oh god do it oh oh oh.

Flipping Amy over she continued to spank her, now doing it to her exposed pussy. Oh god if this is punishment I'm going to be bad all the time. Connie now alternated the pussy spanking with sticking two fingers in Amy's pussy. Hough hough hough Amy gasped as she was finger fucked to a heaving hot orgasm.

Oh god girls Connie said, we can never let anyone know of this.


Chapter 6

Lying on one of the beds in 302 Barbara was being fucked by Dan the maintenance guy, 10 inches long and unusually thick he was stroking full length in to her pussy. This was the third time today Dan had come to the room where Barbara had first been fucked by Connie who was relieved by Rita who had fucked her until Connie had brought Barbara's best friend Virgie from the laundery room and showed her how to put on the dildo with which she had fucked barbara till noon. Then Dan the first time followed by a female German tourist who had paid Rita 50 bucks for a piece of Navajo pussy.Then Dan came back for more. after a short nap Virgie brought a young japanese tourist couple in who both had sex with her. Now Dan was fucking her again while Virgie on the other bed was eating the oriental womans pussy while the guy fucked her from behind. Barbara was by now feeling an emotional attachment to Dan as he was the first man that ever fucked her three times in one day. Oh oh oh Dan you fuck me so good oh ho honey I love your cock uh uh uh. She hoped Dan would take her home. If he did she told herself she would be his forever. She knew that in this small town her husband had heard about his wife being gangfucked at the hotel so she had no plans to go home. When Dan came he turned her over to two stage hands in town with a movie crew. Well if not Dan perhaps one of these guys would take her to California. the two movie hands passed her back and forth until 3 am when Connie took her home for a bath and some rest. She might be in trouble but she had no regrets and she knew that Connie would not let anything bad happen to her.


Chapter 7

Connie answered the phone, managers office she said. Dan ? yeah, you need to come to134. What's up. I came in here with a guest. Ive been fucking her for two hours. There's something wrong with her. Should I call emergency services? No, just get your ass up here.

When Connie arrived she found a woman trying to put Dan's foot in her pussy. He was so worn out that was the only part of him that wasn't limp as a dishrag... Just a minute Connie said when she sized ip the situation, I've got to get something. Hurrying to 302 she got an assortment of dildos and ran back to 134. Dan was eating this womans pussy and she seemed to be under control for the moment. What's your name? I'm Candy she replied, I came in with a tour last night. This morning I woke up with such an urge to be fucked. I drug Dan in here from the hallway but I seem to have a craving that he can't satisfy. Connie said well you have the first team working for you. Why don't you get on all fours. On all fours Candy's pendulous tits swayed beneath her Placing the head of a 12 inch dildo at the mouth of Candy's dripping wet, aroused blood engorged cunt and penetrated full length in one stroke. Ooooph Candy groaned as Connie fucked the breath out of her. huh huh huh she gasped for air as connie drove this fake phallus mercilessly in and out of her cunt. oh oh oh oh she moaned as she got her breath back and settled in for a horsefucking. Huh huh huh huh oh god fuck me oh god fuck me. Holding Candy's hips Connie stroked the full length of the cock in and out, in and out, fucking fucking oh god this lovely woman was fucking her so hard. Oh god fuck me fuck me she cried oh oh oh fuck me.

When Dan's cock was hard again he insinuated himself under Candy and had her take him in her mouth. In a minute Connie pulled out of her cunt and allowed her to sink her self on to Dans cock. As she began to fuck herself on his upright prong she felt the rubber cock at the entrance to her asshole Ungh ungh she grunted as Connie impaled her ass on this dildo. Ungh ungh ah ah oh god fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck my pussy, fuck me you guys.

At 1 pm Dan put Candy in the truck and drove her to flagstaff to rejoin her tour group which included her worried husband who was anxious to hear what adventure had caused her to miss the bus.


Chapter 8

On tuesday Connie was sitting in the small conference roomon the second floor of the hotel. It was performance review time. Connies boss Lucy Barlow was going over the past years operation and there was a lively give and take about the future. Lucy had trained Connie and she was happy withher performance though she never tired of telling how much it annoyedher to see two laundry workers folding 1 sheet. Connie always let the laundry workers do this near the end of the shift. Lucy was happy to have a topic of discussion and every body knew when Lucy made this speech that they had passed muster and the mood lightened up. Lucy was the oldest daughter of the owner and had been raised in the hotel business. With more drive than her father and siblings she was the de facto head of the company. Now for the rest of the day she would walk around greeting old friends and making new ones

At 45 Lucy seemed to all to be one lucky woman, yet something was missing. Around 2 pm she came to Connie's office and closing the door she asked, Can I talk to you about something very personal? Oh shit Connie thought what's up. Lucy went on, I have trouble sharing personal problems with my family and everyone else thinks I'm aniron lady. you are the only one who sees through my facade. How can I help?

Well last month when I was at the Las Vegas property I picked up one of those free newspapers. For some reason i always expect to find something. I never have until last time. Usually the personal ads have a box # or something. This time there was a woman ISO a woman with a local Phone #. I don't know why I called but in about an hour I had arranged for a woman to come to my room for sex. I've never cheated on Lewis before but it was the best sex of my life. Connie said I understand, how can I help. I was wondering if such a service might be available locally? Well there probably is but why don't you let me give you another evening of woman to woman sex?

Oh really, oh Connie would you do that? Sure c,mon I'm done here for the day. Lets go to my house.

Several hour s later having gone for a swim and having an early dinner the two women were in Connies bed. Similar in age and build, Lucy had bigger boobs and red hair. Connie was a brunette.Lucy was writhing on the bed as Connie sucked one tit and then the other. With her right hand Connie was fingerfucking Lucy as she twiddled her clit with her thumb. Oh Connie oh honey you're making me feel so good. Taking her time Connie was building a fire in lucy's cunt. When she finally let this woman find release she was going to have the orgasm of her life. As Connie continued to stimulate her.Lucy five times came to the brink of orgasm only to have Connie stop momentarily to deny her the release she so desperately needed. Ough god oh god i have to have it Connie oh god let me cum And she thrashed wildly on the bed as Connie let her slip over the brink and into the longest and most intense orgasm of her life. Ugh ugh ugh ugh she gasped as her spasming cunt clenched and unclenched repeatedly on Connie's fingers.

After a short interlude of cuddling and kissing Connie moved btween Lucy's thighs and began paying oral homage the passion flower before her. Huh huh huh ugh ugh lucy groaned as Connie greedily ate her cunt. Ugh uh uh ugh aaaaagh aaaagh god I'm cumming oh god Connie,eat my pussy.

Already having gone beyond her previous experience Lucy was delighted to see Connie strap on a 12 inch rubber cock. Her sister had once described seeing one when she was in college. Having been raised in a conservative family neither Lucy or her sister was bold enough to dicuss it further. Larger than her husband by 2 she never the less looked forward to being fucked by this huge phallus protruding from Connies thighs. Oh Connie it's beautiful she cried I've always dreamed a man would come along and fill me to the brim. Never had a big one? Not even close oh come on dear, momma needs fucked. surprised and delighted at Lucy's expanded vocabulary Connie Knelt between her thighs. Placing the head of this cock at Lucy's portal she began to push it in side the cunt hole of this middleaged newly awakened fucking machine. Huh huh huh fuck me fuck, fuck, fuck me she cried as Connie rammed her with this big cock as hard as she could. UUUUUUgggghh uuuuuuuugggggggghh uuuuuuuuuggghh she screamed as Connie tore orgasm after screaming orgasm from her. Huuugh huuuugh huuuugh. Far in to the night Connie fucked Lucy and Lucy fucked Connie. At 5 am Lucy said I'm calling headquarters and tell them I'm delayed. You don't have to go in this morning do you? Not necessarily, why?

That big purple dildo you have with the rams head? Yeah. I want you to fuck me with it. Honey thats as big as a baseball bat and electric powered to boot. I want it honey, I really do. Please. Oh alright


Chapter 9

On Sunday Connie went to brunch at Holiday Inn. Looking for a friendly face she spotted Dan across the room. He waved and pointed to an empty seat beside him. Hi are you alone stud man she asked? yeah and stop calling me that. Getting her food she returned as he went for seconds. As they ate their meal she asked, doing anything today? Not a thing what do you have planned. why don't we go to my place and hang out. Any sex involved ? God I hope so.

Arriving at her place he turned on the TV. If you think i'm going to fuck you while you watch a ball game, I'm calling someone else just noise to cover your moans when I fuck you senseless. thats better, cmon big boy light my fire Dropping clothes on the way they went to the bedroom. Leave the door open Connie said. OK.

Kneeling between her thighs he brought his mouth to her pussy. oh Dan oh oh honey oh god let me suck your cock. Obligingly he reversed his position and Connie taking him in her mouth opened her thighs so he could suck her pussy at the same time. On one elbow Connie had both hands on his cock and was bobbing her mouth on him. Umph ugh ugh he moaned against her pussy. Licking and sucking her he brought her to orgasm. Ungh ugh ugh she moaned as she worked herself against his mouth.

Pushing him on his back she mounted his 10 inch poker and began whipping herself back and forth on him. Huh huh huh huh huh she puffed as she fucked herself on his cock. Oh god Dan ugh ugh she moaned as she came again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.