Loaner - Cover

Loaner

Copyright© 2001 by heryankee

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My boss lends me his slave/wife while he goes on a business trip.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slut Wife   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

I watched the blonde woman, her lips still on my cock. I told her to stand and clean herself up in the bathroom. She stood, went to the bathroom, and performed her absolutions. Then she returned to the place I had ordered her to stand. Completely nude, she made no move to cover herself, nor did she look anywhere but straight ahead.

"I want you playing with your pussy, but I don't want you to cum. I want you ready to cum on my command."

"Yes sir."

Her right hand went to her clit, as her other hand spread her lips apart. In a very short while, my office smelled of hot pussy. Sue's face was flushed and she was breathing hard. Those beautiful blue eyes she had clouded over with lust, she was biting her lip to keep from cumming. I watched for a little while, and went back to work. Before long she was panting and moaning.

"Cum now and don't be quiet about it"

Her knees quivered, her chest heaved, and she sunk to the floor, as a very strong orgasm overtook her. She continued to shake moan and rub her clit as she wet my carpet with her juices. After giving her a few minutes to recover, I asked her if she and Alan kept any toys in his office. She said that he had a briefcase with a few in his closet. Alan kept them there for when she served him at the office. I told her to go get them. She blushed, and hesitated before going to the door. I told her that she may put on her skirt and blouse before she goes to his office. Sue quickly put on her skirt and blouse. Se left my office, and returned shortly afterward carrying her husband's briefcase. She placed it on my desk as I had instructed her. She stood at attention as I had told her to. I opened the case and found many interesting things.

A nice leather paddle was the first item that caught my attention. I lifted it, and waved it feeling its weight. Then put it down for a minute. A small cat o nine tails, too small to be anything but a pussy whip. A 5 inch but plug, and a rather large dildo. The last items lying on the bottom of the case were handcuffs, and nipple clamps fitted with weights.

"Lift your skirt, bent over, and hold your ankles." Sue immediately obeyed. I lifted the butt plug in my hand. As I walked behind her, I realized that there was no lubricant. Waking around in front of her, I lifted her head up, and told Sue to open her mouth, then the butt plug was shoved into her mouth.

"You had better get it good and wet or it will hurt when I shove it up your ass."

After about five minutes I removed it from Sue's mouth. The plug was dripping wet. I told her to bend over and grab her ankles. The slave groaned as I inserted the plug. Then I walked to the desk and lifted the paddle. I circled the woman, and measured her ass with the paddle. After ordering her to count and thank me after each stroke, I was ready to spank her now. Smack

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.