Loaner - Cover

Loaner

Copyright© 2001 by heryankee

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My boss lends me his slave/wife while he goes on a business trip.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slut Wife   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

I had been working with Alan for about five years. He was a great boss, and his wife was the most beautiful, and the sexiest woman I knew. Every time I saw her I developed a major boner. She often noticed and smiled. I worried that Susanna would tell Alan and I would lose my job.

Alan had often told me how he was into S& M... I envied him for some of my hottest fantasies involved this. I had never been lucky enough to be able to experiment with it. But all of that was about to change. Alan came into my office with his lovely wife following behind him. I thought she had told him of my horny stares and he was going to fire me. I was to find out that I was not even close to this visit.

As he came in, he greeted me with a smile and a wave.

"Hi Steven."

"I am going to Europe for a month on business and I need you to do me a favor."

I answered. "Sure, anything."

"I need you to take care of my things while I'm away."

"This is my wife Susanna. She is my slave Sue and needs care, and attention."

" I am loaning Sue to you for while I am away."

"She is yours to do with as you wish, any way you wish."

"When she is called Susanna, she is a lady in all manner. When she is called Sue, she is a slut slave."

I said. "You are joking."

Alan looked at me and said. "Try it, I'm loaning her to you for this month. She is a wonderful slut-slave."

I thought what the hell. "Sue, show me your tits."

Susanna lowered her wonderful blue yes and began to slowly unbutton her blouse. One button at a time, slowly, to tease and excite me... The lovely blonde pulled her blouse from her skirt, and removed it from her shoulders. She slowly folded the blouse and put it on the chair. Sue reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She let it drop and bared her 36C breasts with their dark nipples to me. Sue walked closer to me and cupped them in her hands as she presented them to me. I reached over and pinched her nipple hard. The beautiful woman stood there without moving as a good slave should.

Alan said "I'm leaving for Europe right now, enjoy your slave."

Then he left.

"Strip!" I ordered.

As son as I said that Sue reaches for the zipper of her skirt. MY office door opened. Kathy, my secretary, entered. Sue did not stop undressing. The beautiful blonde did nothing to hide herself, or spare her humiliation, as she continued to undress.

"I see, Alan has lent you Sue."

"I guess, I should give you the note he gave me for you."

She handed me a note as Sue continued to undress. I began to read. Kathy has and often does use Sue for her and my pleasure. She will be glad to help you, and show you my equipment. At my house where you will stay this month if you are smart, is a completely equipped dungeon and everything you might want to use on Sue.

Sue continued to undress, She removed her panties which were obviously damp at the crotch. Then reached for her thigh high stockings.

"Stop, leave the stockings, and heels on." I commanded.

"Now play with your pussy but don't cum."

Kathy asked. "May I use her?"

"Sure"

Kathy approached her, and commanded. "Kneel and eat my pussy slut"

While still masturbating Sue dropped to her knees, and with her free hand began to remove Kathy's panties. Kathy lifted her skirt so that I could see and Sue could get at her pussy easier. Kathy then forced the slaves' face into her pussy hard. She wrapped her hands in the blonde tresses, and guided the slave by pulling none too gently on her hair. Before long Kathy orgasmed depositing her juices allover Sue's face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.