Young Women's Academy - Cover

Young Women's Academy

by Conniele

Copyright© 2001 by Conniele

Erotica Sex Story: Sexual predator goes to a boarding school

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Sex Toys   Size   .

Ally Romano got up from the chair and proceeded down the hallway. to room 17. Ally was slightly built, blonde and 16 years old. Ally was a boarding school student. Ally was a sexual predator.

Pushing the door open she saw a young blond haired student sitting crosslegged on the bed. What's your name she asked? I'm Angela Moore she replied, and don't you know how to knock?

Let me ask the questions and you will fare better, and yes I am in charge. The house mother is out for the evening.

In that case what can I do for you?

Invite me to sit down and lets get aquainted.

Angela turned sideways on the bed and put her feet on the floor. Would you like a soda she asked?

Please.

Angela went to the mini fridge and came back with a couple of 7ups. Whats up she said?

I thought I would like to know you better Ally replied.

Rumor has it, You are the house matrons lover Angela said.

What if Iam?

Dont really know but it makes me horny to think about it. All the girls talk about it.

How would you like to be my girl friend. I could make you very happy and there are quite a few fringe benefits. You couldn't talk about it though. It's to both our advantage for Emily to think she has the inside track.

You mean like best friends Angela asked?

No I mean Like Lovers, I want to fuck you. Your not a virgin are you?

Well yes but I'm not stuck on the Idea. Why would I give myself to you rather than a boy friend?

If you had a boyfriend you wouldn't be a virgin.

Well put, I've only been out of here for 10 days in the last three years. Lets do it.

Ally sat beside Angela and turned and gave Angela a kiss. Angela responded and when the kiss was broken she told Ally "OOh I like that feeling". Ally kissed her again and put her hand inside Angelas PJ top. Taking this girls nipple between thumb and forefinger she she gently stimulated first one tit and then the other. "Oh god what took you so long to get here".

Feel good"?

"Oh yes kiss me again."

Ally began to unbutton this girl's top and eased it off her shoulders. Angela shrugged out of it and Ally lay her down and removed Angelas PJ bottoms. she let her hand move between Angela's thighs. Angela sighed as Ally slipped a finger in her Pussy crack. Getting her finger wet she began to caress Angela's clit.

Oh god that feels good. Oh oh god feel me feel me. oh thats sogood. Ally continued to stimulate Angelas clit and Angela moaned as Ally continued to rub this nub at the top of her cunt. Presently Ally began to insinuate her middle finger into this girls cunthole.

Angela stiffened for a second and then she began to purr in Ally's ear as as the middle digit continued to slide in to her pussy. Oooh ooooooh oh oh ugh ughugh she moaned as Ally fucked this finger in and out of her cunt and simultaneously twiddled her clit with her thumb. Ugh ugh ughagh agh aaaaaahhh she grunted in time with Ally's fucking finger. Ugh ugh ugh ugh ughoh oh oh aaaa aaa aaah oh god what's happenning oh god oh god do it do it oh do it. Ally continued tofinger fuck this sweetheart till her orgasm subsided.

Ally asked, "is that your first one?"

I've done myself before but, there's no comparison. Oh god I loved that.

Ally said there's more to come but I've got to get back now, Emily is expecting me at ten. Kissing Angela she quickly told her goodnight and ran to her room. Staying for only a moment she grabbed her gym bag and headed for the end of the hall. She got there just in time to meet Emily coming off the stairs.

Emily was a tall woman about 30, attractive but plain. She smiled as Ally held the door and motioned her inside. Once inside her demeanor changed to a submissive tone. Ally pulled her face down to hers and kissed her. Breaking off she motioned to the bedroom. Emily headed toward bed taking off her clothes as she went. Ally had done the same and once she was naked she pulled Emily down on top of her and said make me hot baby. Emily took one of Ally's nipples in her mouth and simultaeously started fingering her cunt and clit Ally moaned as this woman played with her pussy, in just a minute she had two fingers going in and out of Ally's pussy. Ally shifted and said OK do it. Emily opened Ally's gym bag and extracted a large doubleheaded dildo with harness. The cocks on this rig were bent almost in a U shape and the harness was attached at the middle. Both halves measured 14 inches and it was obvious that two women could lie face to face and fuck in the missionary position. Emily began to work one of these cocks in to Ally's pussy. Though this was not the first time Ally had been impaled on this monster it still required a concerted effort on both these women's part to get this sufficiently far in to Ally's pussy that the harness could be fastened around her thighs. Ally was now better prepared to give this woman a thorough fucking while getting one of her own, than any man either of them had ever known.

Emily now took her place on the bed and Ally came down and and put her mouth on Emily's pussy, Sucking her clit she began to diddle this woman with her first two fingers. Oooooohhhhh ooooohhhhh oooooaaaah oh my god suck me suck my cunt. Ally continued to stimulate Emily until she had her first orgasm. Coming forward she carried this big prod up to the mouth of Emilys cunt. Emily guided while Ally started pushing this monster she had named Excalibur in to this womans cunt. Oh ohoooooooh oh god that is big she groaned as this missile slid ever so slowly in to her engorged cunthole. Oooohooh aaagh agh aghuuuuuuuughshe moaned. Presently Ally began to fuck this big cock in and out of this womans pussy, at the same time the other end was fucking in and out of hers. Both women moaned in ecstasy as Ally rode in and out of Emily. Oh god fuck me darling fuck me oh god it's so big. In just moments both women experienced a racking orgasm. Physically spent Ally grabbed her fuck partner and they rolled as one to bring Emily on top where she sat up to get the full measure of this monster and then leaning forward shecommenced to do the fucking chores. twitching her ass up and down rapidly she wrung a series of sensual moans from Ally. Oh god baby she cried fuck it fuck it fuck yourself on my cock, work your ass oh god make me cum fuck fuck fuck me. Two big Orgasms later Emily lifted herself off of this cudgel and rolled over and went to sleep. Ally gathered her stuff and went back to her room


Between classes the following day, Ally saw Angela who was obviously glad to see her.

Hi Angela said, was that a dream? If so I hope to have another.

I will see you at 6, I want to use your room. Emily won't think to look for me there.

OK I have a room mate but she is on home leave for her Mother's wedding.

Promptly at 6 Ally knocked once and entered the room. Hi sweety. She noticed that Angela had fixed her hair and put on lipstick. Ally thoughtshe looked gorgeous with out any thing but she took this as a sign of Angela's affection.

Hi girlfriend I'm so glad your here. what are you going to do to me tonight?

I'm going to fuck you till you're eyes roll back in your head. Why are you still dressed? simuttaneously both girls began to help each other out of their clothes.

Standing Behind Angela, Ally reached around her and and took her large soft breasts in her hands. Angela's tits were likegrapefruits compared to Ally's oranges. Rolling the nipples between finger and thumb she elicited a shiver and a moan from Angela. Oh honey that feel so good can I play with your'es. Yes Ally said as she turned Angela to face her. Angela began to tweek Ally's nipples in the same manner. Oh you are an excellent pupil Ally told her. Just do for me what feels good to you. Moving Angela to the bed she had her lay across the mattress. Ally knelt on the floor and began to caress Angelas pussy, shortly she placed her mouth on the opening and began to lick up through the slit ending each swipe on Angelas clit. Angela began to moan softly ooooh oooooh oooooh ooh oh Ally Ally oh god that is so good oh god I'm going to cum oh oh oooho ooooooooooh ugh. Reaching in her bag Ally produced a slim jelly dildo about 6 inches long. Showing it to Angela she took it in her mouth and wetting it she started auguring it into Angela's pussy. As she stroked it into her cunt Angela began thrusting back at it and moaning her way through another orgasm, oh god oh god fuck me fuck me oh Ally fuck me. As she came dowm from this spasmodic episode Ally told her, time to pay your dues. From her gym bag Ally produced a 12 inch strap on cock, here she told Angela put this on. Angela stared open mouthed at this thing. What's the matter have you never seen a cock before. I have but there is no comparison between this one and that one. Well who's did you see. My mom's boyfriend. She was cheating on my dad with this guy, they used to fuck in the living room because they thought it would'nt wake me. But I used to watch them from the head of the stairs.

Well I want you to put that on and fuck me. OK? Alright, show me what to do. Ally helped Angela to mount this paraphenalia to her self. Angela flexed her hips and caused it to swing up and down. Oh boy I'm ready she said. Guiding Ally to the bed she placed her mouth on Ally's pussy and began to lick her slit and clitoris. Mmmm mmmm oh yes thats the way, lick my pussy sweety. Oooooh yes do it do it god thats so good do me do me. Angela continued to lick this little blonde's cunt until she arched her back and moaned, oh god oh god I'm cumming oh god good good ooooohhhh ooooo. sensing now was the time she moved over Ally who grabbed the cock and guided it to the mouth of her pussy. Come on honey give me your'e cock fill my pussy, give it to me, fuck the shit out of me, ooooooh ooooohaaaaagh oh oh oh ooooooh god fuck me honey oh god your fucking me so good. Oh god fuck me more I'm cumming fuck me fuck me oh god I love it. Angela continued to fuck Ally until she had completed her orgasm Resting for a moment she started fucking Ally again. Ally had her legs pulled so far back that Angelas thighs were slapping against Ally's ass as she drove this missile in to Ally's guts. Pap pap pap pap pap pap was the sound their bodies made as she furiously fucked this little slut to another orgasm.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.