My Bondage Fantasy - Cover

My Bondage Fantasy

by Lyssa

Copyright© 2001 by Lyssa

Erotica Sex Story: Sir wanted to know some of my perverted bodage fantasies

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

We talked about meeting at our usual place; upon getting there I got into His vehicle and whispered hello to Him. He just took my hands and cuffed them behind my back, slid a blindfold over my eyes. Not even saying a word to me not even 'hello girl'. He pulled my legs apart and roughly grabbed my pussy, sliding a finger deep inside my dry hole making it wet. He moved His other hand up to my breasts and pinched them roughly. He handled me rough for a few minutes before he sat back and whispered 'hello girl'. He leaned forward again and grabbed my hair pulling me to His cock, telling me to 'suck it' he gripped my hair tight and held my face there while I sucked on His cock, till He was satisfied that I had sucked it enough. He let go of my hair and told me to sit back against the door and keep my legs spread. I did as I was told and scooted back into the seat. I could hear Him rumble through some stuff in the back but I was unsure of what He was doing. Then He whispered for me to lift up a little bit. He held something to my ass, I wasn't sure what it was at this point, and told me to sit down on it. I slowly lowered myself onto it realizing that it was a butt plug. He told me that if I let it fall out He'd give me a spanking I wouldn't believe. I sat there shivering knowing what He says He means. I heard Him moving around again. Then he whispered 'are you ready for this evening'. I just sat there and nodded my head not knowing whether or not to open my mouth and actually speak. With that response he took it as a yes. He said 'till I say so you will be quiet and just so that you do as your told you will keep this gag in your mouth'. As He was saying that He fastened the gag tight around my head, leaving me totally vulnerable to Him.

With this all being said and done all I could do is shake my head or nod to His questions. He drove off, to where I don't know. Occasionally He would reach over and play with my clit, pinching and tugging at it, making me groan through the gag. At one point He pinched it so hard that I screamed or tried to scream from behind the gag. He just sat there and laughed.

We got to our destination; I wasn't sure where we were. He got out and told me to wait here, like I could go anywhere. He came back a few minutes later and let me out of the truck and took me inside a building and led me down a hall. He opened a door for me and told me to take a couple of steps and go inside and kneel. I did as I was told and slid to my knees upon entering the room. He stood there I could feel Him standing over me, I could feel His eyes on me. I slowly lowered my head and as I did I felt His foot slide between my legs and push them open more as He spoke sternly 'open your legs slut NOW'. I shivered so much but I did as I was told and shifted so that I could spread my legs wide for Him. With that He walked behind me and uncuffed me. I brought my hands to the front of my body and rubbed my wrists a little. He walked away, I could feel this, as he walked away He said 'crawl slut crawl, follow me' I did the best I could as I was still blindfolded and could not see. He shouted 'lift that ass in the air as you crawl, and lower you head to the floor' I responded and nodded my head as I lowered it and pressed my ass up. By this time the dildo that was in my ass fell out and He had noticed this, I could hear him 'tisk' as in being disappointed that I let it fall out. He told me to stop crawling and kneel up, as I did, he took my arm and pushed me over an object, what felt like a table. He moved around to the front of me and grabbed my arms fastening them down so that I could not move. He ran a hand over my ass. I could feel it as He raised His hand; my body just tensed knowing that He was about to bring it down over my ass. He shouted 'that's for letting the plug fall out'. As he was shouting he brought His hand down across my ass again. I could feel the stinging on my ass. I just bit down harder on the gag. Trying not to scream. He brought His hand down again and again; I couldn't count how many times. I was just was glad when he was done. He took my legs and fastened them to the legs of the table. I could feel His hand roam over my ass some more, He slowly slid His finger into my tight little whole, though at this time it was no longer tight, the dildo had made it lose. He roughly slid a finger deep inside my ass. My ass clenched and gripped at His finger. I groaned loud through the gag. He let another finger slide down over my pussy, shoving it deep inside my whole. My pussy was soaked at this time. It felt as though my body was betraying me. He roughly played with my pussy and ass for a bit, sliding His fingers in and out. He suddenly pulled them out. Leaving me standing like that open and exposed to Him. I could hear what sounded like Him unzipping His jeans, and then all of a sudden His cock slide deep inside my pussy; He just rammed Himself into me with out even caring. He just used me like a little fuck toy that my feelings didn't even matter at this point. He rammed His cock in and out of me. He took the dildo and shoved it back into my ass, not even caring if it hurt me or not. My body just betrayed me, I could feel myself pushing back against His thrusts, as I did He gripped my hair and pulled my head up, growling at me to stop moving or He'd make it more unbearable for me. I did so I could feel my body shivering as he growled at me. He pulled out of me. Leaving me there bent over the table.

He came back to me after a few minutes laughed at me as my body heaved trying to catch my breath. I started shivering again, knowing that when he laughs like that something is going to happen. All of a sudden I felt this warmness on my back, felt like little drops of water, but it wasn't. The drops got warmer and warmer. I finally realized that it was wax that He was dripping over my back, I could feel warm stinging drops over my ass, feeling it slide down. I could feel more drops running down to the crack of my ass, down over my pussy. I just shivered I couldn't believe what I was feeling. As soon as I felt the hot drops on my pussy they were gone, like little stings. He walked away again for a few minutes this time I heard the door open and close and heard someone walk in, I had no clue who it was. There were no words exchanged any sounds.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.