My Neighbors - Cover

My Neighbors

Copyright© 2001 by Morgan Wishes

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I young man finds living on his own is an adventure. He is lucky to have some good neighbors to lend him a hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I spent the next week avoiding the sight of Shirley and especially Mike. We had passed one day, I was driving one way and Mike was going the other, he waved and I waved back but just that alone made me break out in a cold sweat. I had no idea what I would do when I came face to face with Mike; it was going to happen sometime. And what would happen to Shirley if Mike found out, she did put the moves on me first, but I did care what would happen to her if everything came out. My nerves were shot.

But if I thought about Shirley's body enough everything else would fade to background noise, I would find myself looking forward to getting naked with her. My fantasies were much better now; I didn't have to wonder what she looked like naked or how it felt to slip inside her. In these moments, when I wasn't in fear of being caught by her husband, I couldn't wait for the next time.

I usually spent more time at work than the average person but this week I spent just a little more than normal. My boss saw it as more of my desire to further my career; little did he know that I was avoiding my neighbors.

I came home from work late on Friday night, I figured the later the better I was much less likely to meet someone after dark. As usual I grabbed all the mail on my way in the driveway, I threw it in a pile on the kitchen table and started dinner. While I ate my frozen dinner I went through the mail. One letter caught my eye, it had no return address and I didn't recognize the handwriting, in fact there was no stamp or postage on it either.

Inside the envelope was a small handwritten note.

"Kevin,

We will be able to spend a couple hours together on Saturday. I will meet you at your house about 1:00. I haven't seen you this week so I hope that you will have time for me. I am very much looking forward to you, I hope you want me as much.

Love

Shirley"

I think that I reread the note at least five times before I put it down. She wants to see me tomorrow. The thought ran around my brain while I finished eating, there was no question I couldn't wait to enjoy her body again. I could feel an adrenaline rush just thinking about it, and my dick suddenly wanted to spring to life.

I spent the rest of the night cleaning, I knew that it wouldn't make any difference. I didn't have to impress her with my clean house but I couldn't help it, I felt such a rush that I had to do something. And trying to get to sleep was another problem. I was going to try not to masturbate but every time I closed my eyes I saw her body, and I had an erection that wouldn't go away.

I made sure that I scrubbed every inch of my body in the morning, and just a little cologne to improve my odor. I know that I was acting a little immature but I was over excited and in my mind I was waiting for this so bad that I could taste her. I looked up at the clock and its only 11:00, I have another two hours till Shirley is due over.

I decide to go upstairs and try to concentrate on drawing for a little while, I have enough unfinished pictures needing attention. I actually got a picture finished enough to take to show. I rummaged through some paperwork I had on the table I knew there should be a show or something going on soon. I found what I was looking for, there was going to be an exhibit in three weeks at the Marriot in the city.

It was a nice picture of woman walking through a forest with little angels following her. I had started it just before I moved and I just couldn't seem to get it right. I thought I had done a pretty good job on this one. There was one thing that I had changed; there was and angel in the picture that I changed to resemble Shirley, I couldn't help it she was so much on my mind.

The next time I looked at my watch it was 1:15 and I had a sudden feeling of disappointment thinking that she wouldn't be over after all. I went to the window and looked out, I could see the back of their SUV in the driveway. Maybe Mike wasn't going anywhere today and I wouldn't see Shirley. My disappointment was huge; I wasn't going to be able to do any more work on another picture so I made a few phone calls to some friends to see if anything was happening.

After some tentative plans I was getting ready to get out when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find Shirley standing there; she wore a long raincoat even though it was at least 80 degrees today and not a hint of rain.

"Hi. I didn't know..." Shirley stopped me.

"Hi Kevin, don't make me stand out here long. People will talk."

I stepped back and let her in, before I closed the door I peeked out and saw that Mike's SUV was gone. I should have looked out the window again, he mush have left later than Shirley thought. I turned and Shirley pulled me to her and crushed my mouth with hers, I could feel her sucking the breath out of me. Our mouths parted and she gave my ass a squeeze.

"I have been waiting for that." She said.

"I didn't know if you would make it." I said to her.

I looked at her raincoat again still a little confused over it, maybe she didn't want anybody to get a good look at her coming over. Shirley noticed my looks at her coat and just smiled, she did a turn around showing me the coat.

"How do you like it?" She asked.

"Well, it's a nice coat. But why"

"If you like my coat then you will really like what I have on underneath it."

Her smile broadened and she took my hand and led me to a chair in my living room and gently pushed my down. My dim brain caught on and I knew that there was much more under the coat, I couldn't wait to see just what. She untied the belt around the waist and started to undo the buttons, her eyes were bright and her smile was devious.

I watched with fascination as she undid the coat. When the last button was done she turned her back to me, her head turned to look at me as she began sliding the coat off. The first thing I saw was black straps, as the coat slipped down her back I noticed that it was a black, lacy bra.

"How are things looking so far?" Shirley asked.

"Sexy." Was all I could reply.

Her coat went down to the top of her hips, I saw more black but it looked like more than a pair of panties but I couldn't tell what yet. She wiggled her hips and let the coat fall. She wore a black lace thong to match the bra but she also had on a black garter with stockings and a pair of high heels.

Her body looked like it was made to wear cloths like this. Her legs looked longer in the stockings and the muscles stood out on her calves. Her ass cheeks stood out between the thong and the garter belts, it looked so round and firm. I was amazed that she was standing in front of me dressed like this. I wanted to grab her and run my hands over every inch of smooth, silky flesh. She then turned and walked towards me.

"Do you know that your mouth is hanging open?"

Damn it was. "You are gorgeous. You amaze me."

Shirley walked over and straddled my legs. "You say the nicest things."

She sat facing me on my legs, it was a little hard because the arms of the chair were in the way but I put my hands on her ass to support her. I kissed her chest and neck while I worked my way back to her mouth. Our tongues tried to tie each other in knots while her hands ran under my shirt, her fingers tweaked my nipples giving me shivers. Then she pulled my shirt off.

I felt her tongue travel down my neck and then circle my nipples; she then bit one just a little. I flinched from the shock not the pain; she didn't bite very hard but hard enough to let me feel it. My hands tightened on her ass feeling the warm resistance of her flesh. I took one hand and cupped her breast feeling the lace bra as I tried to find her nipple.

She sat back up and pushed my hand down from her breast. She reached down and firmly grabbed my hard penis; she squeezed me through my jeans making me push my crotch into her hand.

"I want this." She said.

Shirley stood up and bent over working the buttons and fly of my jeans, I kicked off my shoes and she pulled down my pants. Her hands rubbed the bulge in my pants. I looked down the top of her bra and I could see her hard nipples, I reached out to touch them. She pushed my hands away again; it was like a game she was playing. She stood up and leaned over and kissed me again while her nails went down my chest.

She laughed a little as she pulled away and she turned and sat on my lap, her bare ass cheeks surrounded my stiff cock. She began to grind herself on me; I could see her perfectly round ass rubbing on my stiff member. I reached around again and grabbed each breast, she again tried to push my hands down but I resisted. She laughed again and really ground herself into me, and I pushed back as I pinched her nipples.

She had me in complete heat, I felt me body burning to have her. I reached one hand down and ran my hand down her thong, her pussy was already moist and I rubbed the skin around her clit. She moaned in response to my rubbing and I got up out of the chair. I spun her around and kissed her neck, my only though was having her underneath me.

I walked backward pulling her with me to the bedroom, where now I pushed her down onto the bed. I straddled her and undid the clasp between her luscious breasts; I sucked each of her hard nipples. Her fingers ran through my hair.

"Do you want me?"

My mouth left her breasts and looked her in the eyes. "I want your beautiful body naked underneath me. I want to fuck you hard." My mind was on overdrive, I don't usually talk like this but I had a feeling that this is what she wanted to hear. "I want to see your sexy pussy."

I reached down and I started to fumble with her garter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.