My Neighbors - Cover

My Neighbors

Copyright© 2001 by Morgan Wishes

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I young man finds living on his own is an adventure. He is lucky to have some good neighbors to lend him a hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I wanted to get as much done around the house and try to stay away as much as I could so I could avoid anymore embarrassment. I rushed around and straightened out the inside of the house, at least it looked good to me, my mom could have spent a week cleaning my place but I didn't have to worry about that. Last thing would be the lawn then I could spend the rest of the day clearing my head, the lawn is not too large and I could mow it in about forty-five minutes, I was going to try for a half-hour today.

I was about half way through when I saw Shirley out back; I tried to not look her way as hard as that was going to be. She was only dressed in a pair of shorts and a halter-top, and I thought this was going to be easy. I almost made it without making eye contact with her when I just looked up for a second and caught her eyes. She waved and it looked like she said hi, not that I could hear anything. It took me a few seconds but I waved back. Then she motioned me over, I didn't know what to think but I decided that I would wait a few minutes before I went over. I gave her a just a minute sign so I could finish mowing and think.

Thinking was pointless but I did finish the lawn, I didn't know what to expect from Shirley so I just tried to relax. As I walked toward her I couldn't help but check out every curve on her body, her cloth seemed to highlight everything, her chest, her hips, and her legs. To top it off she had that great smile that weakened my knees. It was a fantasy to have a beautiful person living next door, now I had it and she was married and I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

"Mike was sorry he didn't get to thank you again last night. I told him that you had to go home and take care of something." As Shirley said the last part her smile got bigger and she let out a small laugh. She knew that I had to go home and beat off just to relieve myself, I hope that she wasn't making fun of me.

"Don't get embarrassed again Kevin, I told you that it was a compliment." She said.

I guess I was getting red again, I guess if I had some idea of how to act I probably wouldn't feel as stupid as I do.

"Kevin can I tell you something?"

"Sure." I said and she led me to their back deck where there was a small table and chair set. I took a seat and Shirley sat down in the chair next to me, in fact she pulled her chair just a little closer. My mind whirled with ideas and crazy thoughts, just being close to her did this to me. If I could get these sexual ideas out of my head I could probably look at her without breaking into a cold sweet.

"Kevin your only about four years older than me and I think you can understand this, see Mike was really one of the first guys that I met that really made me feel special. He was older than I was and I was really taken by him. He always treated me like I was the best and always told me how great I looked; he used to make such a big deal out of it. It really attracted me to him and I guess that is one of the reasons why we eventually got married."

"Not that he isn't a great guy, he is but he just doesn't say the same things anymore or treat me the way he did. I know that he loves me but I miss the way he used to talk about me." Shirley was leaning forward as she was telling me her story, I knew that if I looked down I could see her breasts swelling beneath her top. I was determined to not look.

"That is why I don't mind the way you look at me, it makes me still feel as attractive as Mike used to make me feel. So don't be embarrassed or don't feel bad about it. I do understand and its OK." Shirley looked at me with a smile waiting for my reaction. I just had to take a couple of breaths to be able to talk.

"I am sorry I feel like such a stupid kid I guess. You an Mike have not treated me like a kid so I don't want to seem like a perverted little kid and stare at you like one." I tried to sound as calm as I could, I guess I felt a little better with some of this out in the open.

"I don't think you are a stupid kid, and you don't look at me like a pervert. Don't get me wrong guys stare at me quite a bit, but it's a kind of leer its not very complimentary. You don't look at me like that, it's more like you appreciate how I look." She stopped for a second. "Do you know what I mean."

I shook my head. "I think so, when I look at you I... " I didn't know how to finish it, I started talking before I knew what to say.

"Go ahead" Shirley said with a smile.

"I guess I just like the way I look." I said.

With that Shirley leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs. "Doesn't it feel better to say that?"

"I think so. I guess I just feel kind of funny telling somebody's wife how very attractive she is."

"Very attractive; I like that." She laughed a little at that. "Well try for a minute not to remember that I am married. What do you think is so attractive about me?"

"Well... " Oh shit how do I respond to that one? I looked at her and tried to think of something that wouldn't get me into trouble, even though she said she didn't mind I couldn't bring myself to say it out loud. "You have a great smile." That seemed safe enough.

"My smile. That's nice." She paused while she looked at me. "What about my body, what do you think of my body?"

She wasn't going to let me out of this easily, I felt like I was being led down a path. I just didn't know what was at the end of this. "I think your body is great."

"What about my tits? How are they."

She asked me about her tits. I shifted in my chair, my erection is starting, now what am I going to do? I looked around to the sliding door almost expecting to see Mike. "They are... " Don't say the word great again dummy.

Before I could find an adjective to fill the void she stopped me.

"It's just us here; he's off at his appointment remember that I am not married anyway. You know; I guess that it's an unfair question to ask because you really haven't seen them."

My dim brain was starting to get the message; she was coming on to me. I still didn't know what to do, but I knew that she was doing this on purpose, why me I don't know. I think she could have about any man she wanted with just a look. With that she reached up and pulled her top down below her breasts. She glanced around a bit but nobody could really see us unless they walked in the backyard where we were sitting so nobody could see us.

Her tits were fantastic; they looked so very firm, almost pointing right at me. Her nipples were standing erect in the middle of her puffy, light brown areolas. They weren't real big but they were about the best I have seen in any pictures. Shirley looked at me, she just smiled "Well what do you think now?"

"They are fantastic." It was the first word that came to my head. I was now about fully aroused, my shorts felt so tight there was no easing the uncomfortable feeling in my pants.

"I try to keep them nice and firm with lots of exercise. I wish Mike would still tell me they are fantastic." She cupped her hands around her breasts and held them for my viewing. She looked down at the bulge in my pants. "You really do like them don't you."

My body was surging with hormones, I was sitting alone with a beautiful woman who was enjoying showing me her breasts. She let go of her breast again leaned forward in her chair, I couldn't seem to look her right in the eyes. Her breasts seemed to hang there like sweet fruit on a tree.

"If you get that excited looking at my tits. I wonder what you would think if you saw me naked?"

I just looked at her in the eyes, I saw the look in her eyes, she was having fun and I don't think she is going to stop at just showing me her breasts. She stood up and took a step towards the door, she held out her hand, which I instinctively took. I followed her into the house. She stopped in the middle of the dining room and finished taking off her top. Then she reached down and pulled down her shorts and panties in one motion throwing them onto the table with her top.

Shirley stood in front of me total naked except for her sandals, she was amazing, I noticed that she only had a small patch of hair above her pussy. I looked her up and down; there was no point in worrying about being caught anymore. She turned around so I could see her ass, which she pushed out to me. Her hands ran down her sides and around her ass. She finished her turn and looked at me.

"Is it as good as you imagined?"

"You are beautiful. Your body is so wonderful." I almost spoke as if I was in a daze. I felt like I could look at her for hours and never get tired of her curves.

"You say the nicest things Kevin. It looks like you are going to bust out of those shorts." She said as she stepped forward towards me.

I took a step back knowing that a naked married woman was about to try to remove my shorts. This is wrong is the only other thing that went through my mind.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.