Memories

by heryankee

Copyright© 2001 by heryankee

Erotica Sex Story: His first time with his pregnant neighbor his childhood fantasy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   First   Lactation   Pregnancy   .

Lanie was my next door neighbor. I was enamored of her since she moved in as a brand-new bride. I was 13, and she was 20 years old. Tall, blonde, with B cup breasts, and a beautiful set of blue eyes. I thought that she was the sexiest woman I had ever seen. Many nights were spent masturbating, and dreaming of her. Now she was 25 and I was 18 not much had changed. Then her husband left her.

She came in to see my mother, and you could see that she had been crying. She told mom that she was pregnant. She then told her that Jay (her husband), had told her to get rid of the baby. When she refused, he left. She then asked my mom about helping with the La Maz classes. Mom said she couldn't but that I could, and it would be a good experience for me. Elaine told mom that some of the things that might happen in the class might be things that would only be shared by husband and wife or two females. MY mom said it would be good for me to learn the responsibilities of a man before I became sexually active. Elaine (her real name) then agreed.

The very next day Elaine had to go shopping, she didn't drive so I was detailed to take her. We went to the mall and she took me shopping to all the women's shops. She modeled everything as if I were her husband. She even held up a sheer nightgown for me to approve. She held my arm as I carried her things back to the car. I felt mature and the envy of all those at the mall who must have thought she was my wife.

On the way home we stopped at the drugstore and picked up her prescription for prenatal vitamins. The lady at the counter wished us good luck on our coming child. Elaine smiled at her and said thank you. As we left, she said, that if it were my child we wouldn't have to worry about birth control for the next few months. She said that she was horny and wished I was her husband. I just blushed, and stammered that I had never been with a woman. She said that I would make some woman a wonderful husband, and many women a great lover. We then went home. As we went inside the apartment, she asked me to put the things in her bedroom.

As I was leaving, she called me over. And asked me to stay and talk to her for a while. She explained that as we went to the prenatal classes we would at times be in intimate contact and sometimes have to discuss or do very private things for each other.

"Don't be embarrassed about it"

"You might learn a lot about women."

"During the delivery you will get to see my vagina."

"You might get to see it during some of our home practice sessions."

With this I immediately became erect, I think she noticed and was trying not to laugh. She then took my hand and led me to the door. Looking in my eyes, telling me that I was a perfect date, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me goodnight. Her tongue entered my mouth, and her breasts pressed against my chest. Her hips ground slowly against my hips and I became hard. Elaine moved away from me, and said. " Goodnight."

I went home horny, and confused. The next morning, mom told me not to try and take advantage of Lanie since she was very vulnerable right now. She told me that, with what was happening, Lanie needed a friend and I should be that to her. I told mom I would try to be her friend I guess mom never thought I had a chance with Elaine because I was seven years younger than her. She felt that a 27-year-old woman would want a man, not a boy.

Elaine called later that day, and asked mom if I could help her move some of her husband's stuff into the attic. When I arrived, Lanie was sweating up a storm in a wet grimy tee shirt as she tried to get a box into the attic. I told her I would get it in the attic and that she should pack the next box. In very little time, I was back in her bedroom. As I walked through the open door, she was changing her top to a clean one. Lanie hadn't been wearing a bra and I saw the breasts I had fantasized about for so long. She quickly covered up, as she blushed she apologized and said.

"When you live with your husband alone you don't close the doors."

"Besides you are going to see me naked or almost naked if you are going to be my La Maz coach."

"Now let's get back to work."

After a few hours I was exhausted and sweaty. Then she said.

"Let's rest for a while. Would you like a drink?"

"Sure"

As she left to get the drink, I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes. I must have fallen asleep for a few hours. I woke with Elaine cuddled next to me asleep. She opened her eyes and giggling said.

" You finally slept with a woman, huh?"

"I really enjoyed it." She laughed.

Then she kissed me, the long lingering intimate kiss that comes after lovemaking. I had never been kissed like that and didn't know it for what it was until later on. My arms went around her and my hands caressed her back. My arousal must have been evident to her, because she was pressed so tightly against my groin. Then she got up, and began to pack the boxes again. As she packed, she talked. She had to go to dinner at her sisters and would have to take two buses to get there. Would I drive her? I could stay and be her date, and who knows after we got home maybe an after date make out session. I told her, she didn't have to do anything she didn't want to. I was her friend, and would do it for her if she promised me nothing. She told me that she would never do that, but that we got along so well together, that she was evaluating me as a possible boyfriend, even though I was so young. And she wasn't even promising that we were going to make out. I got up from the bed and took the next case that was packed up to the attic. After a short while we finished. Elaine kissed me at the door as she had the night before and told me to pick her up at noon.

That night I could not sleep. I was so horny, that I masturbated three times before falling asleep. I woke, showered, and shaved. I dressed in what I thought was my best looking outfit and left to pick up Lanie. I went to her front door and knocked. Elaine was still in her robe when she opened the door. After telling me shed be ready in a bit she went upstairs.

"Michael please come up here honey."

" I need some help"

Up the stairs I went. As I entered her bedroom, I could see her bare back between the shoulders of the unzipped dress. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"Please zip me up."

I did.

"Can you get the clasp of the necklace for me?"

I did that. Then she took my arm and we left. As we walked to the car, I could feel her soft warm breasts pressing against my arm. We got to the car too soon for me. As I opened the door and helped her in she smiled at me. The drive to her sister's place was over an hour and we talked like two friends. At that time there were no seatbelts in cars and no seatbelt laws. Elaine sat right next to me leaned on me, and rested her head on my shoulder, just as if she were my date. Her hand rested on my thigh, and we talked about everything but us.

"Breasts are sore, so I didn't wear a bra today."

"I don't want you to take it as a signal that you can take liberties with them."

"Elaine, I want to touch them, but I was raised to be a gentleman if you say no, I won't but that doesn't mean I won't try."

We drove a little farther and soon turned onto a shaded country road. After about a mile we came to a light. As we stopped for the light Elaine kissed me on the lips and thanked me for being so nice. About 10 minutes later we arrived at her sister's house. After the introductions we sat in the living room and had some drinks and snacks. Her sister, who was a little intoxicated said that I was handsome and asked Elaine if I was a good lover. Elaine said that we were just friends now but that might change. Her sister's husband changed the subject and laughed at the way I was blushing. Elaine kissed me hard and whispered a thank you for putting up with this.

Elaine's mother arrived. She immediately made it clear that Elaine should not be dating until the divo4rce was final, and that she considered me too young for her daughter. Elaine told her we were just friends and I was helping her out with a ride. The old bitch told her the only thing I would want to help a pregnant separated woman out with was sex and that I was probably helping her out of her pants already. I stood up and walked over her and began to speak. To her.

"Mrs. Salter it is not only insulting to me and to your daughter, but also to yourself making such accusations. Your daughter and I might one day become intimate. But she is too smart and has better morals than to let me take advantage of her. Nor is she about to jump into bed with anyone just because she is separated and lonely or unsure of herself. You have raised her to be better than that, You owe both of us an apology."

And I'll be damned, she did apologize to the both of us. She then told us that if her daughter did decide to bed me it would be because of the fine man I was and she would never again frown upon our relationship. It was nice to watch Elaine look at me like her man and protector.

Dinner was very pleasant. The food and conversation were wonderful. The time to go came too soon. We left at about 10 P.M... That would get us home about eleven. The drive home was quiet. Elaine slept with her head on my shoulder most of the trip I felt like I was her boyfriend, and then I felt like I was not going to be able to impress her enough for a second date.

I woke her as we pulled into her driveway. Since her husband had left, I parked my car there and walked next door. This made ir easier for me to find parking and she didn't mind. Then we walked to the front door and I took her keys and opened it.

"Would you like to come in for a drink?"

"Yes." My heart pounding.

"Sit down while I get us something to drink."

She brought us both some wine and sat next to me, We drank the wine and as she leaned back on the couch I put my arm around her and kissed her. I opened my mouth and her tongue slipped into my mouth and slithered against my tongue, then it withdrew. I didn't know what to do. She then whispered in my ear.

"Try it put your tongue in my mouth, if we are going to date you are going to have to learn how to kiss." My tongue entered her mouth, and my hands began to caress her back. Elaine moaned and pressed herself closer to me. My hands slid up her sides and caressed her unfettered breasts. She kissed me harder and I reached for the zipper at the back of her dress. Elaine stiffened and said.

"No, please don't" I continued to kiss her and caress her breasts. Her hand dropped to my lap, and she masturbated me in my pants until I came. Then we made out some more and she sent me home.

We had been dating or whatever it was for several weeks when Elaine began to bulge. She asked my mom if I could take her shopping for maternity clothes. My mom said yes. And then said that I might be more of a husband then her husband was. Elaine looked at her and said.

"If he keeps being this good I just might grant him some husbandly privileges"

My mom looked at her and said.

"If you do just don't hurt Michael, he is a nice boy."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.