White Silk
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2001 by KK

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is about a man's obsession with women's panties and how it leads to a new excitement in his marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

A couple of weeks had gone by before the subject of Cindy having sex with Jim came up again. One night after we had just gone to bed and were cuddling when Cindy said, "You know that ever since Carol told me that Jim said he would like to fuck me I have been hot to have him do me. Is that terrible?"

"If it is something you want to do I think you should do it."

Cindy said, "You really wouldn't mind if I suck his cock and then let him fuck me?"

"Not as long as I know when and where and maybe even get to watch."

"I'd love to have you watch him fuck me."

Since her night with Carol whenever we talked about sex Cindy would talk dirty. I mean she talks really dirty. I would never have believed it but when she talks that way it makes me so hot I have trouble controlling myself so that I don't climax in my pants. It amazed me how quickly I could become aroused by her dirty talking.

I said, "Well then let's do it. Why don't you tell Carol that I'll be out of town Tuesday and Wednesday next week and see what happens."

"If you're sure it is all right I'll call her tomorrow. Now why don't you fuck me?"

Monday night when I got home from work Cindy sat me down on the sofa and sat in my lap and said, "It's tomorrow night. The other day I told Cindy that you were going out of town and that I wanted her to set things up for me to get together with Jim. Carol called me up today and said that she had let it slip to Jim that you were going to be out of town Tuesday night and that I was going out with some friends. She said that Jim took the bait. He asked her were I was going and she told him that I was going into Denver to a place called Tony's. The plan is that I'll be there by myself when Jim gets there and if he asks who I'm with I tell him my friends already left. What I am thinking is that you and I can go to Tony's early and sit at your favorite table and have dinner. Then you can stay there while I go sit at that special table upstairs and wait for Jim to spot me up."

I was a little nervous but also excited by the plan. I said, "Tomorrow night it is."

As planned Cindy and I arrived at Tony's at 6:30 for dinner. We both kept checking the table above us to see if anyone was sitting there. Four people sat at the table for a while. One of them was a woman with long beautiful legs and she was sitting with her knees spread far enough apart that we could clearly see that she wasn't wearing panties. Cindy seemed to be as interested in the view as I was. After a few minutes of looking under the table at this woman's wonders, Cindy said, "I guess now I understand why you like this place so much. It has a great view." Then Cindy kissed me and said, "A few months ago you would never have been able to convince me that looking at another woman's pussy like this would arouse me."

I can't tell you how much Cindy's telling me that aroused me.

We ate dinner and sat for a while then at about 8:15 the table upstairs empted out and Cindy immediately went upstairs and took her place at that table. She spread her legs enough so that I could see she was wearing those white silk panties. I already had an erection in anticipation of what I hoped would happen. It wasn't till about twenty minutes later that I saw a man's legs appear under the table next to Cindy. Cindy slipped her hand under the table and gave me the thumbs up sign indicating that it was Jim that had approached her at the table.

Earlier, Cindy and I had worked out some signals she could flash under the table so that when she showed me two fingers I knew that she was going to dance and three fingers meant she was going to the ladies room. If she opened and closed her legs three times it meant that she and Jim were going outside to our van. For the next hour Cindy and Jim were either sitting at the table or dancing. Then Cindy spread her legs apart and back together three times to tell me she was headed to the van, but as soon as she gave me that signal she flashed me three fingers. Was she was going to the ladies room or going out to the van? The two signals confused me a little but when Jim didn't leave the table with Cindy I just waited till she came back.

When Cindy returned to the table she sat down and slipped her hand under the table. I could see that she had something in her had and she waved it back and forth a few times then she threw whatever it was she had in her hand toward me. It rolled to a stop about a foot from the railing I was looking through. It was a wadded up paper towel. For a second I thought she was just getting rid of the towel she dried her hands on but then I remember that she had waved her hand as if she wanted to get my attention. So I reached through the railing and retrieved the wadded up paper towel.

I opened the towel and found that Cindy had written me a note. It said, "Plan has changed. Jim is taking me home (our house) in his car. Wait till Jim goes home before you come into the house. I'll save you something to eat. Love you, Cindy."

I was a little disappointed. I had wanted to sneak out into the parking lot and spy on them. When I looked under the table again Cindy and Jim were still sitting there so I left as quickly as I could and drove home. I made sure that Cindy hadn't arrived home first before I opened the garage door and pulled the van inside. Without turning on any lights I quickly moved upstairs to the bedroom. I peeked out the window but there was no sign of Cindy and Jim so I went to work. This was the third time I had done this so I accomplished my task very quickly.

When Cindy and Jim came in the front door I was already in the closet. I heard their voices downstairs for a while and I began to think that they weren't going to come up to the bedroom. I was tempted to sneak out to the hall and peek downstairs to see what they were doing but I decided that I had better not. I was afraid that I might run into them in hall as they were coming up the stairs, so I stayed put.

About a half hour later I heard them coming up the stairs. When they came into the bedroom and turned on the lights I had to turn my head away from the sudden brightness. When I looked back I saw that Cindy's blouse was open and her bra, which opens in the front was unsnapped. I had no sooner noticed Cindy's open blouse and bra than she noticed that the closet door was off its hinges. I saw a slight smile cross her mouth as she turned back to Jim.

Jim took her in his arms and was kissing her while at the same time he was unzipping her skirt. Cindy let it slide off her hips and drop to the floor. She stepped back from Jim and picked up her skirt and set it on the chair. Then she removed her blouse and bra and put them on the chair also.

Jim pulled Cindy to him and kissed her and then picked her up and carried her to the bed. After he put her down he undressed himself. His cock was already erect and as he stood next to the bed Cindy reached out and took his cock in her hand and began to stroke it. Jim leaned over her and began kissing and biting her nipples. He then moved his attention lower kissing his was down over Cindy's belly to the top of her panties. Jim hooked his fingers in the waistband of Cindy's panties and pulled them down over hips and down her legs and removed them. When he looked back at Cindy's triangle of hair he smiled. He ran his fingers through the hair and said, "That is the softest most beautiful patch of hair I have ever seen."

Jim leaned down and brushed his cheek against her soft bush, and then he turned his head so his nose and mouth were nuzzled in the hair. He actually seemed to be worshiping her pubic hair. Jim spent the next ten minutes or so giving Cindy oral pleasure. When he finished Cindy moved to the edge of the bed and took Jim's cock into her mouth. Watching Jim eat Cindy didn't affect me much, but watching her suck his cock really got me going. On one hand it was very erotic to watch my wife suck another man's cock but on the other hand it was a little disturbing to see her enjoy doing it so much. I think that the balance between eroticism and discomfort made the experience much more intense. I guess it didn't bother me too much because I found myself stroking my own erection as I watched.

Jim climbed on the bed and got on his knees behind Cindy and pushed his cock into her offered pussy. I pulled my cock out as I watched this and after just a few strokes, shot my load into a washcloth I had taken into the closet for that purpose. Watching Cindy having sex with Jim wasn't quit as exciting as watching her with Carol but it was very exciting. As the anticipation of seeing Jim climax inside my wife's pussy built, I knew I was hooked. I remembered thinking in my sex clouded brain that as far as I was concerned at that moment, Cindy could fuck anyone she wanted, man or woman, as long as I could watch.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.