White Silk
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2001 by KK

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story is about a man's obsession with women's panties and how it leads to a new excitement in his marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

For the next couple of days I could tell that Cindy was wrestling with her conscience over this matter. We didn't talk much during that time. Things began to change that Thursday night when we went to bed. I was lying on my side and Cindy snuggled up against my back. I turned to kiss her goodnight but instead of getting the light brush of her lips against mine, Cindy slipped her tongue in my mouth and we were soon making love. There was more passion in out love making that night than there had been in months. That night was the first time that Cindy gave me oral sex since the night she had sex with Carol. It was also the first time she let me taste her honey in that same time period.

After we had both climaxed Cindy whispered the only words she said during our whole love making session. "I love you." Then she rolled over and went to sleep.

Friday morning as I was getting ready for work I could sense that Cindy was in better spirits than she had been in quit some time. She didn't mention anything about our love making from the previous night but I was sure that had something to do with her improved mood. As I headed out the door for work Cindy gave me a big kiss and said, "I love you."

I said, "I love you too."

I got home about seven o'clock that evening and Cindy had dinner waiting for me. After dinner Cindy disappeared upstairs and about a half hour later called for me to come up. When I walked into the bedroom Cindy was lying on the bed wearing only the white bra and panties that she had only worn twice before. I could sense that something important was about to happen.

Cindy told me to get undressed and join her on the bed. I striped to my jockey shorts and started to climb onto the bed. Cindy stopped me by saying, "Lose the shorts too, we need to talk."

That statement puzzled me, but I did as I was told and got on the bed next to her.

Cindy said, "I want to talk about what you said the other night, about not feeling miserable because I enjoyed the things I had done. We you just saying that to make me feel better at the time or did you really mean it?"

I said, "Of course I meant it. We both enjoyed what happened but then you felt guilty about it. You shouldn't."

"I don't think I do anymore. I thought a lot about what you said and realized that you were right. I was upset with myself for enjoying things I didn't think I should enjoy. Yesterday I decided that I was going to stop feeling bad and just accept the fact that I had enjoyed the sex and that was all right. That's why I was able to relax and enjoy making love to you for the first time in the last few months."

I said, "I am glad that you were able to resolve things for yourself. Now what does this mean for our future? Are we going to continue the way we have been going lately or expand our sexual horizons a little?"

Cindy said, "Last night when I we went to bed I had decided that I would just take things as they come. Not to press anything, just wait and see what happens. But them something happened to change my mind about that."

"You mean the hot sex we had got you excited about maybe experimenting a little?"

"Not exactly, but that might have had something to do with it. Last night I had a dream about having sex with Carol. When I woke up I couldn't remember the details of the dream but it left me not only feeling comfortable about having had sex with her, but also left me with the feeling that I want to do it again."

"Really? You just want to get your hands on her bald pussy again."

"That's not exactly it. I have been thinking about this all day. I want to make love to her. I want to kiss her on the lips and put my tongue in her month, I want to suck on her breasts and have her suck on mine. I want to taste her pussy again. Is it wrong to feel this way? And how do you feel about this? Does it upset you that I have such a strong urge to have sex with a woman?"

I said, "Do you want to have sex with her more that you do with me?"

"No. I'm not a lesbian. I am not in love with Carol. It's just that she opened me up to the experience of making love to another woman, but it was just a sample I think. I need to experience it completely. Would you mind if I did that?"

"How could I object to you exploring your sexuality with Carol when the idea of you having sex with her so obviously arouses me?" As I said this I pointed at my erection. "When did you hope to do this?"

"Tomorrow. I called Carol from work and asked her if she would go shopping with me tomorrow. At some point during the day I will invite her to come over to the house tomorrow night."

"She's married isn't she? She may not be able to come over tomorrow night."

"I know, but I hope she will. If she does come over you are welcome to watch as long as Carol doesn't know you are here."

"I would love to watch. I can fix the closet the same way I had it last time. Now I am as excited as you are."

Cindy smiled at me then bent over and took my stiff cock into her mouth. We made love slowly. As I was taking long strokes in and out of Cindy's dripping pussy and was beginning to feel the build up to my climax Cindy whispered in my ear, "Did you mean it when you said you wouldn't mind if I got fucked by a strange cock once in a while?"

I was so close to orgasm that I could hardly talk but I managed to say, "Yes, I meant it."

Cindy stuck her tongue in my ear then said, "Do you want me to do that?"

"Yes. I want you to fuck other men sometimes."

"If I do will you eat my messy pussy afterward?"

"Yes, I'll eat your messy pussy."

That was all I could take. I blasted my load into Cindy, which seemed to trigger her orgasm. Afterward we were both exhausted and quickly fell asleep.

Carol came by and picked Cindy up to go shopping around one o'clock Saturday afternoon. The whole time she was gone I wondered if Cindy was arranging for Carol to come over that night.

At four o'clock I heard Carol's car pull into the driveway so I ran upstairs so that Carol wouldn't know I was home. I stayed near the top of the stairs so that I could hopefully Hear their conversation when they came into the house. Actually I was not only able to hear them I was also able to see them by peeking over the stair rail. They were in the living room and Cindy was put her shopping bags on the sofa and Carol was talking about some outfit she liked in one of the stores but she decided to wait and see if it would go on sale in a couple of weeks.

As Cindy turned to face Carol, Carol said, "I am real glad you called me to go shopping with you. I haven't seen you in so long that I was worried that I scared you away."

Cindy said, "You didn't scare me, I scared myself."

"Well it was great seeing you again. Let's get together again soon."

"Well actually I was wondering if you could come over tonight, that is if you're not doing anything."

"Jim said something about going to a movie tonight. Why, what did you have in mind?"

"George is out of town and I'll be alone tonight."

"To hell with the movies, what time do you want me here?"

"About eight."

Suddenly Carol took Cindy's head in her hands and kissed her full on the lips and said, "I just make to make sure that we are both thinking of the same way about tonight. Are we?"

Cindy said, "Yes."

Carol turned to leave and said, I'll see you at eight."

At eight o'clock I was waiting to get in my box in the closet again. Cindy already had a chilled a bottle of wine waiting by the bed and she was downstairs waiting for Carol to arrive.

As soon as I heard the doorbell I got into position and waited. Cindy brought Carol straight upstairs and into the bedroom. Carol sat on the love seat as Cindy poured a glass of wine for them both. Cindy joined Carol on the love seat and handed her a glass and said, "I'd like to make a toast to a wonderful evening." Then she tapped her glass against Carol's and they both drank.

They drank their wine a talked a little about their shopping trip that afternoon then Cindy Leaned over and kissed Carol lightly on the lips. Cindy then kissed her again with a little more force and continued kissing her as she increased her passion. Soon they were giving each other deep tongue kisses. It surprised me that I was getting so aroused just watching them kiss.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.