Christmas Stockings
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 40 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

I discovered that was true when I got a call the next day from Carolyn saying she was going to take me up on my offer and move into the beach house. She had decided to divorce Ron and would be arriving with a rental truck and her daughter Kristi the following weekend. Paula and I agreed to help and to meet them at the beach place early on Saturday morning. It was a dreadful morning when we set out for the beach house. There was no way that Leslie could have accompanied us since even the large car ferry was being tossed around by the wind and waves brought about by the cold winter storm barreling in from the Pacific.

Paula and I sat cuddled together on the front seat of Elaine's big Caddy as we made the thirty-minute crossing.

"James... this just feels so right... having your arms around me... sitting here so close together. I feel so safe and loved in your arms."

"I do love you Paula, and I promise I'll always be around to hold you and keep you safe. I love you."

She snuggled closer, her head on my shoulder as we sat in silence as the waves crashed against the bow and sea water ran across the car deck. The rain and salt spray splashed against the windshield.

She looked at me in the dim early morning winter light.

"James... I just wish we were getting married... I don't think I can ever love anyone as much as I love you."

I kissed her.

"You know, Paula, you'll always be in my heart."

She sighed deeply and put her head back on my shoulder and we finished the trip in silence.

Carolyn and Kristi arrived on the next ferry, with Carolyn driving her car, and Kristy following in a rather small rental truck. We had the house opened up and a fire going in the fireplace when they pulled up. Paula and I watched them for a few moments through the windows, our arms around each other, reluctant to break the atmosphere and loving memories of this wonderful house. She turned to me and kissed me softly, arms around my neck. We reluctantly broke apart and went to great our guests.

"Good God... we couldn't have picked a worst day to travel." said a very wind-blown Carolyn as she stood on the covered porch, refusing to come in.

"No sense in tracking more mud and water in... just come out and help unload." She turned and helped direct Kristi who backed the truck against the porch.

Paula and I put on our slickers and in a short time the small truck was unloaded.

Kristi left it parked there as she joined us in the living room. Paula disappeared into the laundry room to hang the slickers as I dispensed hot coffee laced with brandy. The house was warm and Paula had put some of Mary Donovan's cinnamon rolls in the oven to bake.

"This smells delicious... what's in it? Asked Kristi.

I smiled at her. She was as beautiful and blonde as her mother, and had the same broad smile.

"Oh just a drop of brandy... for medicinal purposes."

Carolyn dropped onto the big overstuffed sofa and looked at her possessions stacked in boxes around the room. There was also a number of blank canvasses, paint supplies and a couple of well-uses easels.

"Not much to show for over twenty years of marriage." She said sadly.

Kristi joined her mother on the sofa. "Mother... I don't want to hear any more talk like that... you know you made the right decision... and anyway you said this was a great way to start a new life... unencumbered..."

"Carolyn tried unsuccessfully to hold back the tears, but the day had already been a long one with an early morning trip of over four hours from her home in Portland, in ghastly wet weather. She was emotionally and physically drained and finally broke down.

Kristi put her arms around her mother and Paula sat on her other side and hugged her too. I sat in front of her on the large leather hassock and just held her hands. She was dressed in a white fisherman's knit sweater, and dark gray wool pants. She like the rest of us was wearing wool socks on her feet, after leaving our Wellingtons at the door. She reminded me so much of my mother my heart ached. After a few minutes her sobs subsided, and I got up and put another hefty pour of brandy in her coffee cup.

Soon the smell of baking cinnamon rolls filled the house and I heard the oven timer sound. Paula got up to get breakfast on, and after a few moments Kristi looked at me and I moved on to the sofa as Kristi joined Paula in the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around Carolyn. She leaned against me, blonde head on my shoulder, and her soft breath on my neck. The feel and the smell of her made me hard despite my best efforts.

"God... James... did I do the right thing? I've never seen a man cry like Frank did when I told him I was divorcing him. He promised he'd never be unfaithful again."

She paused to grab a tissue from the box on the side table.

"I can't answer that Carolyn. Paula and Elaine and I just want you to be happy."

She looked at me, her face beautiful despite the tears.

"I know James... and in my heart I know I made the right decision. Our marriage has been over for a long time. It's just hard... leaving everything... our home... our friends... being alone and trying to make a new life."

I softly kissed her lips. It had been a loving kiss but she pulled back quickly, surprise in her eyes, because of the tremendous spark that brief kiss had caused.

Her blue eyes searched mine.

She put her head back on my shoulder and sighed.

"James... you're a wonderful man... your mother would be very proud of you."

I pulled her closer as we sat silently and watched the fire.

Carolyn was asleep when Kristi announced breakfast was on the table. I was reluctant to wake her since it was obvious she was exhausted. I nodded to Kristi and she headed back into the kitchen. I woke Carolyn with gentle kisses to her temple and side of her face. She smiled as she awoke, looking at me with those wonderful blue eyes. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me gently. The feeling of electricity was stronger than ever.

"Thank you James... thank you for everything."

Finally she disengaged and said, what's that wonderful smell? God... I'm starving!"

"Breakfast madam... your minions prepared it while you were abed."

She smiled at me. "Minions huh? I could get used to having "minions". Are you one of my minions James?"

"Of course madam... we are here to serve."

"And what kind of service would you provide James?"

"Oh... I think madam would find I am very useful at many tasks."

She paused... still smiling and looked at me.

"Well James... perhaps "madam" will think of some tasks for you!" She licked her lips and winked at me.

Laughing, we got up and moved to the kitchen for Paula and Kristi's breakfast feast.

We stuffed ourselves with eggs, bacon, sausage and home fries and of course those wonderful cinnamon rolls. Breakfast was spent telling stories and sharing pleasant memories. Carolyn relaxed as we laughed and we finished with more brandy-laced coffee. The rain and wind drowned out every other sound from outside. I could see Carolyn getting more and more anxious as we cleaned up the kitchen and got ready to depart. Kristi had to get back to college. She apologized but said she had a test and a paper due in the coming week. Carolyn barely held back the tears as we watched Kristi and the truck head off into the downpour. Paula and I looked at each other and unspoken, we knew we could not leave Carolyn today.

I turned to her.

"Carolyn, how about some company tonight... you know to help you get settled in. Paula and I hate to leave you with all this unpacking and mess..."

The relief and happiness on her face was obvious as she hugged us. Carolyn, ever the considerate one tried to argue that we should go, but we easily dissuaded her.

Paula volunteered to head into the small town Winslow to call Elaine and Leslie to let them know we were gong to be gone overnight. The phone to the house would not be connected until Tuesday. I tried to insist that it was my job to go out in the storm and make the call but Paula wouldn't hear of it.

"Anyway James... I'll stop by the grocery and pick up a few more items... you'd probably just get beer and chips." She laughed. If there was a conspiracy among the women in my households, and Paula was certainly part of it, then she would be the one who should call.

Shortly thereafter Paula left in Elaine's Caddy for the short trip to town.

Carolyn and I moved boxes and unpacked and set up the easels trying to place them where the best light would come from. By the time Paula returned the place looked much better and Carolyn was feeling very much at home. Paula had brought items for a pot of stew and while she cooked, Carolyn and I finished in the master bedroom. We rearranged some furniture including moving the big old antique oak bed to the other side of the room. Occasionally my mind would flash with memories of my mother and I on and in that big bed, snuggled close, making love, exploring each other's bodies, laughing and being happy. I tried very hard to hold on to those happy memories and push away the pain that followed.

I helped Carolyn unpack her clothes, which to my surprise included a number of very sexy bedtime outfits. She blushed as I held one very sheer black negligee, with matching panties.

"Where do you want this... or would you like to model it... for me?"

"She gave me a playful swat on the arm.

"I think I'll finish unpacking the rest... if you don't mind!"

"Darn... we were just getting to the interesting stuff."

A sexy high heel bedroom slipper missed me by a mile as I made my hasty exit.

Soon everything was done and the three of us again sat in front of the fire, listening to classical music on the stereo, and reading the Seattle paper Paula had brought back from town. Paula was in the big overstuffed leather chair, feet curled under her, and Carolyn was stretched out on the sofa with her head in my lap. Paula looked across at me and smiled. Soon Carolyn was asleep and Paula came over and kissed me before heading off to one of the small bedrooms for a nap. I sat there contentedly reading the paper listening to the rain on the roof and windows and to the soft music. I spent some time just watching Carolyn's beautiful face as she slept. The worry creases across her forehead and around her mouth disappeared as she relaxed. She looked happy for a change, and I was glad Paula and I had played a large part in helping her. While she and Paula slept, I made mental notes of the things I needed to get taken care of in the house. Certainly a new furnace and hot water tank were in order, along with new appliances to replace the dinosaurs in the kitchen and laundry. The place was fine for a couple of weeks at a time, but an extended stay would require a bit of upgrading. On Monday I would call and get things in motion, along with a call to Hank the electrician, who lived in Winslow and who had been telling us for quite some time that the electrical needed a complete upgrade. With the new appliances and all, I would go ahead and get that done too. Carolyn might object but I'd simply explain that the upgrades were needed regardless, so she might as well benefit.

The early western Washington winter darkness descended and left me sitting in the near dark, in front of the dying fire. I didn't want to wake Carolyn by turning on a light, so I sat and thought about my new responsibilities. I hoped I was off to a good start and that I wasn't just meddling in other people's affairs. I already knew the lengths I would go to protect myself and those I cared about. It made me uncomfortable to realize that I would do it again. There were lots more people in the world like Jack and Jerry who took advantage of others' misfortune and abused those who were weaker, particularly women.

Eventually Carolyn stirred.

"James... what time is it?"

"Oh just a bit after five."

"Did you sleep?"

"No... but I enjoyed watching you sleep."

"Why didn't you turn on a light?"

"I didn't want to disturb you... plus I don't mind some quiet time... time to think."

"About what?"

"Oh... about life and how it surprises you... and about you."

"About me?"

"Yes... "

She didn't say anything, waiting for me to finish my thought.

"Carolyn... don't misunderstand me... but Elaine has passed on to me the responsibility for this family... and that means taking care of the family... you included..."

"James... I'm a big girl... I can take care of myself." She said softly.

"Carolyn... I know you can... but this is different... I'm not asking anything from you other than you accept the fact I love you, and that I will do anything to protect you from any kind of harm."

She was silent for a few moments.

Her soft hand found the side of my face and stroked it.

"Thank you James... thank you. Ohhhh." She moaned as I captured her hand and kissed her palm.

The light came on in the hallway and Paula joined us. I wondered how long she had been there.

She turned on a floor lamp in the corner.

"Hey, you two... anybody hungry?"

Carolyn stretched like a cat, her breasts pushing up against her sweater as her arms reached above her head. She watched me the whole time, her eyes glinting. This was not lost on Paula as she busied herself with the fire.

"I'll go check on the stew. From the smell I think it's done. She left us. I couldn't help notice her smile.

Carolyn sat up and turned and put her arms around my neck.

She smiled and with mischief in her eyes, said, well... if you're going to take care of me... what all does that entail?"

"What does madam have in mind?" I teased back.

"This." She kissed me. It was not a tentative kiss, but a full-blown passionate joining that could make any man respond, especially a twenty-one year old. I pulled her closer, her breasts mashed against my chest. The passion we felt was astonishing. It was obvious that here was a sensuous woman who had been denied sexual pleasure for too long. Our kisses grew in intensity and she moaned in my mouth as I cupped one of her C-cup breasts. For about five minutes we attacked each other, seemingly oblivious to Paula just a few feet away in the kitchen.

We were interrupted by her voice from the kitchen. "Dinner is served."

Breathing hard, we broke apart.

"James... I... want... you..."

"I nodded."

Carolyn smiled. "Do you think we can give Paula movie money or something... ?"

"I shook my head slowly, and smiled at her.

"I think madam only has to send the wench to her room and then you can have your way with me."

She giggled, and stood, taking my hand and pulled me to my feet... On the scared wooden table Paula had placed plates of wonderful smelling stew, a loaf of warm French bread accompanied by a tub of local island butter, and a couple bottles of red wine. The rain and wind continued but it had lost much of its intensity.

By the time we had finished the meal, we had also finished the wine and we were feeling quite happy. Paula poured the last of the wine into my glass. I looked at her smiling face.

"Trying to get me drunk?"

"Maybe."

"Why?" I teased.

"Well James... I think madam... wishes to take advantage of you..."

For a moment Carolyn looked shocked but them she laughed.

Suddenly warming to the game, she said, "Wench... I've seen how you look at him... but he's mine... do you hear?"

Paula lowered her eyes.

"Madam... how could you think such a thing?" She said with mock sincerity. "He is my brother after all!"

"But don't you think he's very handsome?"

"Oh... yes. Madam... very handsome... and some of the other maids... well... they say..."

"Come... come wench... what do they say?"

"They say... he's... well... hung like a stallion."

Carolyn, face flushed, stopped and stared at her for a couple of seconds, taken by surprise.

She stood on shaky legs.

"I think it's time to clean up the kitchen."

She bent to take some plates but I took her arm and pulled her onto my lap and kissed her. She struggled for a moment but soon gave in and lost herself in the kiss. Suddenly she seemed to realize Paula was still in the room and she pulled back and looked over her shoulder. Paula was busy at the sink, her back to us. I got up, still holding Carolyn and with my arm around her, guided her to the master bedroom, and closed the door behind us. There was only a small light on the bedside table... She looked at me, questioning; worried about Paula. I moved to her and kissed her and lifted her and put her on the bed. She watched me with lust filled eyes as I undressed. She let out a gasp as she saw my cock, but soon she smiled in anticipation, all thoughts of interruption forgotten.

Our first coupling was frantic with desire. The next much more leisurely. I had no doubt that Paula could hear Carolyn's cries of pleasure as she came and came. Eventually, exhausted, we slept.

Sometime in the night I awoke to moans. The storm had passed, and by the light of the full moon I saw Paula, naked in bed with us, her head between Carolyn's legs.

"Paula... Paula... ahhhh... yessss... eat me... eat... me... fuck... me... with your tongue... ahhhh!"

Carolyn, eyes closed in passion, bucked her hips to keep up the delicious contact between her tender engorged clit and Paula's very talented tongue. I watched for a minute or so, getting hard, and then I moved behind Paula and slowly pushed my cock into her very wet pussy. She stopped her passionate licking to let out an "ohhhh." As I slow-stroked her. It took several minutes to cum inside her but I was still hard, so Paula guided my cock into Carolyn's waiting soaking wet vagina and I filled her up as she started coming like a sting of firecrackers going off. Paula surprised me by moving a leg over Carolyn and firmly planting her cum-filled pussy on Carolyn's mouth. Carolyn surprised me by jamming her tongue inside Paula and sucking my cum. I played with Paula's nipples as she faced me, grinding her hips onto Carolyn's face as I fucked her hard. Carolyn wrapped her legs around me and met my thrusts. We kept this up for a couple of hours until we were satiated and collapsed onto the bed. I ended up on my back, Carolyn half draped across me. Paula was spooned against her back.

When I awoke I was alone and the sun was shining through the window. The smell of breakfast filled the air. Carolyn came into the room, wearing a thick terry cloth robe, obviously fresh from the shower. A bit of white satin lace peeked above the V of the neckline.

"Hi, sleepyhead. We wondered if you were going to sleep all day", she said with a smile. Carolyn bent to kiss me and I pulled her onto the bed next to me and kissed her long and hard, my cock expanding to full length. I reached inside the robe and made her moan as I captured a nipple with my fingers.

"All right you two... no fair starting without me." It was Paula.

Carolyn smiled at her.

"I just thought I'd get him warmed up."

"That's bull and you know it!" Paula laughed She was dressed very much the same as Carolyn except her robe was open and revealed a short black slip that came only to the middle of her gorgeous thighs. My cock twitched against Carolyn. It was her turn to laugh.

"Anyway... I thought we agreed that we would feed him first to get his strength back and then wait in bed while he showered... we'll warm each other up while we wait."

"You're right Paula... food for James first."

They fed me and then they shoved me in the direction of the shower, while they disappeared into the bedroom.

They did warm each other up and I was glad to have breakfast to keep my strength up because they kept me in bed the rest of the day.

Late Sunday afternoon, I reluctantly left the beach house. Paula decided to spend another night and then take the ferry to Seattle in the morning and bus over to the University for her classes.

As I left, Carolyn now dressed in tight jeans and sweater walked me to Elaine's car. She admitted she had never had such a sexual awakening and that she never knew the pleasure of making love to a woman. She said she was glad Paula was staying and wished I could stay a few days longer. She kissed me for a long time while we stood on the porch.

I waived goodbye as they stood close together on the porch. I smiled as I drove to the ferry. I was confident that Carolyn was gong to be fine.


September 1969 San Clemente, California

I looked out over the Pacific from the deck of our rental home above the beach near San Clemente. The early September Saturday was a southern California postcard, as the sun started toward the ever-blue waters. Even though it was not far from the north gate of Camp Pendleton, San Clemente had never become a "Marine" town like Oceanside.

The wedding was wonderful. Elaine and Paula and the staff put together the social event of the dreary rainy northwest season. I couldn't believe I had so many relatives and friends. My father was also there. He had the good sense to arrive solo. Elaine was civil to him, only because she would not let anything spoil our wedding day.

To my surprise and delight, newly-separated Rita accepted our invitation. She had filed for divorce from Craig the week before Christmas. Rita looked fabulous, and I was not really surprised that she got along famously with Leslie. Rita told me privately that her life was so much better without Craig, and especially with Jack out of her life. She admitted she had always been afraid of him and that his overtures had not long ago turned to demands and threats. She told me the coroner's inquest had quickly ruled that Jack's death was an accident. I didn't regret what I did, but the thought of Jack dead in his pool by my hand, filled me with unease.

Two days before the wedding Rita and I found a few quiet moments in Elaine's study. Rita snuggled with me on the couch.

She told me Susan was doing wonderfully at the hospital in Japan with Anne and Katherine as mentors and friends. She was a little disappointed that Susan didn't seem to be dating much. I knew perfectly well that Anne was taking up all her time, but I assured Rita that new nurses were especially busy and had little time for social life. Anne's letters were particularly graphic, although she still professed her love for me and emphasized she would always be my friend and supporter.

I was surprised when Rita told me that Nancy was pregnant and her husband was divorcing her.

"Her stupid husband finally learned to count and decided there was no way he could be the father, and here's the funny part... she's moved in with Craig!"

"How do you feel about that?"

"Oh James... Craig and I were done years ago. Craig could be the father as could Jack, or any of the other men she slept with. I'm just glad Jack's not around. I don't know what he would have done... but I expect it would not have been pleasant."

I was grateful Rita didn't lump me into the group of "any of the other men she slept with." It occurred to me that perhaps Rita didn't know about my brief involvement with Nancy. I did wonder if the baby was mine.

"What's Scott doing these days?"

"Oh he's still at school... but for a change he seems to be applying himself... and no we are not sleeping together..."

"Rita... I didn't... I'm... sorry... it's none of my business."

She looked at me lovingly.

"James, it is your business. I'm your woman... and until someone as wonderful as you comes along... well... I won't settle for second best." She hugged me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.