Christmas Stockings
Chapter 39

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 39 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

January — February 1969

Leslie and I set a date to be married in early February at Elaine's big house where we spent the holidays. It was amusing to see Elaine, Paula, Leslie and Katherine packing the Christmas decorations away, just in time to convert the house into a wedding chapel. The Chief was more than happy to grant me another three weeks of leave, and I was relieved when he told me the investigation into the deaths of the two thugs and the assault on the shore patrolman had pretty much been overtaken by other things. Like most grooms to be, I just tried to stay out of the way as much as I could.

Leslie's "nervous stomach" caused by the prenuptials soon became a full blown case of morning sickness. She had told me it must be the flu since she had a stomach of cast iron. She was right; it was the nine-month flu! Fortunately by the day of the wedding she seemed to have gotten past the worst of it and was never sick again.

We were both thrilled as were the families. Of course the upcoming wedding and the birth of our child meant that my plans to stay in the Corps and to return to Vietnam were changed. My focus was now on home and family and to our future. Now I knew I needed to go back to school, so during the pre-wedding frenzy I spent my time studying for, and taking the scholastic aptitude test and getting high school transcripts and applications sent to colleges for enrollment in the fall.

With Leslie's pregnancy, libidos, at least among the women in the household, were running at full steam. Mine had always been in high gear since that seems to be common among 21 year-old males. They spent so much time around me and always in some state of arousal that I began to feel like a prize stud bull. I should have been ashamed, but with Leslie's morning sickness which caused an interruption in our sex life, I took advantage of their offers. The first was Katherine Ferguson.

In the middle January I was alone in the house with Katherine. Everyone else was out for the day doing wedding errands, including Tom. We sat at the big wooden kitchen table eating lunch as she filled me in on guest accommodations and such. I was only half listening.

"Since you're the only one here, I need your opinion about a room."

"What?"

"Actually, two different rooms... I need you to help me decide where to put John and Claire Andrews. Claire is a cousin of Elaine's."

"Katherine... you're better at this than I am... I'm sure either room will be fine."

"Come on mister this won't take but a few minutes... anyway what else do you have to do on a rainy afternoon? Don't you want to help me?"

She said this last bit as she sat on my lap, her lovely ass wiggling, getting the attention of my stirring cock. Her dark blue skirt rode up above her stocking tops giving me a delicious view of her firm thighs and black garter straps. Her black silk blouse seemed to have come unbuttoned to below her sheer black bra. She put her arms around my neck.

"James... don't you think you could help a friend?"

Her eyes were so blue and her lips so close that I found myself drawn to them. I kissed her. It was like kissing a blast furnace. She pulled me tight to her and pressed herself against my chest as her ass did a little dance of passion on my lap to the delight of my cock. Her tongue went wild in my mouth.

Suddenly, she broke the kiss and jumped off my lap. She stood next to me, the fingers of one hand caressing the erogenous zone at the back of my neck.

"So... will you... help me... look at the rooms?"

I looked at beautiful red-haired Katherine, the woman who taught me to kiss; she swayed on four-inch heels, her nipples threatening to poke out of her bra and blouse. I didn't know what had made her decide to seduce me but I was more than ready. I remembered all the times I had jerked off with visions of sexy Katherine in my mind after our kissing lessons.

She took me by the hand and led me up the grand staircase and down one of the hallways to the back of the big house. She had not bothered to pull down her skirt. My cock throbbed at the sight of her reinforced black nylon stocking tops, pulled tight by black satin garters. Her four-inch spike heels only enhanced the sexiness of her nylon clad legs. I could smell her arousal as she held tight to my hand.

"How about this one?" she said in a sultry voice as she pushed open the door to a room with two large beds.

"Perfect."

She pulled me into the room. I knew at once it was where we had experienced our first kiss and Katherine had conducted all the kissing lessons.

"Don't you think we should try the bed? Wouldn't want company to be uncomfortable."

She said it as she sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her sheer nylon covered legs. Her skirt hiked up until it was barely covering her panties, and showing a wonderful expanse of nicely toned thigh above her stocking tops. She rocked one leg on top of the other working the hem even higher.

"Sitting won't tell us anything... you have to lie back."

She looked at me perhaps wondering how far we were going to play this game, but then she let herself down on the green quilted bed spread. Her legs no longer touched the floor. Now I could see the black silk- covered V of her panties between her legs which she now had spread just enough to show me her wetness. She raised her arms above her head, pushing her rock-hard nipples against the sheer fabric that was straining to contain her arousal. My cock tented my pants. Katherine licked her lips.

"James... I think we have to try this with two people... just to be sure."

I joined her on the bed, on my back, our sides touching. I could feel the heat of her body.

"I think this one will work just fine." She said as she rolled on top of me, her legs straddling my hips.

I pulled her to me and we kissed as she ground her crotch against my cock.

I grabbed her panty-clad ass and pushed her harder against my cock. She moaned into my mouth. We kissed and writhed together in pent up sexual need for several minutes. I managed to get her blouse off and began to caress her nipples through her ultra sheer bra as she continued to squirm and moan. She finally broke our kiss.

"God... James... now... please... I've waited... so... long... please..."

I rolled her off me and I stood and pulled my shirt and sweater over my head. She lay there, skirt up around her waist, sheer bra pulled up to expose her ruby tipped breasts, black nylon-covered legs spread, as she watched me with lust clouded eyes as I pulled off my shoes and socks and dropped my pants. My cock jutted through the fly of my shorts. She gave a short gasp as she considered my size. We both knew there was no turning back now.

I slipped my shorts down and said, "Are you sure we don't need to look at the other room?"

"We will later." She replied as she reached under her skirt and slipped her panties down her stockings, making whispering sounds as silk met warm nylon. I leaned over and helped her as I took them down over her black pumps. The front was soaked with her juices and I confirmed she was a natural redhead. She sat up and reached behind her and unfastened her bra. Her breasts stood firm and her erect nipples seemed to stick out an inch. I moaned as she grasped my cock in her warm hands and then kissed the tip sipping the pre-cum. She looked up at me.

"God... James... you taste so wonderful." She said just before she opened her mouth wide to take me in.

"Ohhhh... Katherine... I've wanted you to suck me forever... ohhhh."

She worked hard to get much of me into her dainty mouth but it didn't matter. I didn't want to cum in her mouth, at least not this first time.

I gently pulled her mouth off me. I could tell from the look in her eyes that she knew it was time. Katherine moved back on the bed and spread her legs. The black nylon glistened in the light from the large windows. I moved over her.

Suddenly there was a note of uncertainty in her eyes.

"Please... just a second..."

She looked at me and then did the unexpected. She pulled her gold wedding band off her hand and set it on the night stand next to the bed. Then she reached up and pulled me down to her, the hand that formerly had the wedding band on it now wrapped around my cock, guiding it to her dripping pussy.

"Now... I'm ready... ready for you... God... James... how I've wanted you."

"Oh... oh... oh..." she said as she worked to get the head of my large cock into her tight wetness. I let her set the pace.

"Ahhhh..." she sighed as she moved the head of my cock inside her. She released my cock and I knew she was ready. I pushed and she met my push. She was very wet but very tight.

"Please... Please... James... ohhhh... yessss... that's... it... push that giant thing... push it... inside... Ohhhh... Yessss... ohhhh... Jamessss... fuck... fuck... meeee!"

She had her first orgasm about the time I was half way inside her. She came, screaming about Jesus, Mary, Joseph and all the saints. After her second orgasm, she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me tight to her, forcing me inside all the way. I stroked her fast, slamming into her. Her nylon clad legs felt so good on my thighs and back I just wanted to continue all day. I reveled in the divine sexiness of the feel of hot smooth nylon as I grasped her thighs and pushed her legs over her head. I shoved into her completely and the head of my cock forced it way up against her cervix. I kissed her hard as her body rose to meet my thrusts. Katherine was multi orgasmic and her body was continuously wracked by one tremendous orgasm after another. I was so hot from her teasing and her tightness I knew I wouldn't last long, but I knew we had lots of time. This first time would be fast and furious. She screamed as she felt my hot cum blast into her.

"Ahhhh... Jamessss... yes... yes... yes... fill... me... ohhhh... God... fill me... with... your... cummmm... I... want... want... your... Ahhhh."

She pulled my lips to hers and her hips jerked through a final orgasm as I finished depositing a huge load of cum inside her.

We lay there for a long time as the rain clouds chased the sun away and the wind spattered rain on the window. I never took my cock out of her and our second bout was almost as frantic as our first.

Finally we lay cuddled under the sheets, Katherine now minus only her sexy shoes. She was half lying on top of me, occasionally kissing my face and neck and ears, as she rubbed her nylon clad legs across my thighs and my hardening cock.

"You didn't finish telling me what you wanted."

She knew what I was talking about and waited to answer.

"James... I hope you gave me a baby... I want to have your child... can you understand that?"

"Is that why today was the day?"

She giggled against my shoulder.

"I've wanted to make love with you ever since I first kissed you, but this week I'm fertile and I want to have your child... like Leslie, and that woman in Maryland."

As usual, I was again surprised by a woman in my life. "How do you know about Mary?"

"Oh I know everything that goes on in this house." She paused. "I want what all these other woman have... and that's you James... I see Paula and Elaine and Leslie and even your Aunt Carolyn, mooning after you... and I want some part of you. I know once you marry Leslie, you'll be faithful to her but just for now I want you all for myself. Like all of them, I love you James. I just wish I'd let you do all the things we wanted to do when we were in this room the first time."

I hugged her and we slowly kissed as my cock stiffened.

"What about Tom?"

"James... sometimes men are so blind. Why do you think he and Mary Donovan are always out shopping together? They've been carrying on for the last couple of years. If you've given me a baby... And I pray you have... Tom will be the proud daddy rather than be found a cuckold. Anyway, he's been trying for years to give us a child without success. Now we can have a family, and James... I know you'll be proud too. I love you James. Now make love to me... let's make sure when we leave this room we have me well and truly bred."

And so we did for the rest of the day, and a few other times when we could briefly get away. We even managed to make love in the back seat of Elaine's Caddy in the chilly garage one morning. I'm sure Elaine would have been amused if she had known. And maybe she did.

About a week after my bedroom inspection with Katherine, Elaine and I were alone in the house. Looking back on it I think I was the subject of a conspiracy among the ladies where one of them would have me to themselves for an entire day. Leslie never said anything but I think she knew. I'm sure there would have been hell to pay had I strayed outside the household, but I guess family was okay with all, so I just enjoyed the attention.

Elaine found me writing some letters at the large desk in my grandfather's office. It was a large very masculine room at the corner of the house with a wonderful view of the water. It had dark paneled walls and club green leather furniture and a giant mahogany desk. The walls were covered with photos of my grandfather with lots of industrial big wigs. He supplied fine machine parts to mainly aviation related businesses. He had several very fine wooden models of airplanes, military and civilian on all the flat surfaces. The office smelled vaguely of cigar smoke. He told me that the office was now to be mine. I couldn't bring myself to change a thing.

"James... I need to get a coupe of trunks from the attic and I need your help. She was hardly dressed to rummage around in the attic. Elaine had on a tight above the knee blue skirt which barely covered the reinforced tops of her nylons, an almost transparent cream silk blouse that stretched tight across her wonderful breasts, which seemed barely contained by the sheer black bra underneath. The blouse was about half unbuttoned. On her feet were impossibly tall blue high heeled pumps. She blushed under my gaze. She was certainly dressed for seduction and my cock twitched in anticipation.

I stood, making no effort to conceal my arousal. Before I could kiss her and give her what we both seemed to want, she grabbed my hand and led me to the attic. It was really very spacious with a full flight of stairs leading to it. There were half-windows all around which looked out over the grounds and the water and they let in a fair amount of the gloomy January light. I had spent many hours playing in the attic as child and had even reluctantly introduced Paula to its wonders.

The sexual tension between us was palpable and I wondered what she was up to. She certainly didn't need to try to seduce me. I was eager and willing at that point. Especially, with Leslie's morning sickness I hadn't had sex in a couple of days.

"Oh here they are." Elaine pointed at a couple of wooden, curved top trunks which looked like they could have come over on the Mayflower.

"I need these taken to my bedroom."

My cock twitched when she said "bedroom".

She waited for me as I took the smaller of the two down to her room and them with some difficulty, mainly caused by Elaine's pumps; we carried the second trunk down the stairs.

"Over there I think." She said as she pointed to a space under one of her large bedroom windows.

I glanced around the room. The covers of her large four-poster bed were turned down, showing the fine white sheets that were on all the beds in the house. There was a fire in the fireplace and a brandy decanter on a small table next to one of the big peach-colored wingback chairs that flanked the fireplace. One chair was out of place in that it was turned away from the fire toward the bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.