Christmas Stockings
Chapter 37

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 37 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

In the Yin and Yang of life we are told that it is essential to find that balance between the two. In the past few years my life had been anything but balanced.

As Leslie and I drove up the long driveway to my grandparent's huge three-story Mediterranean style white stucco home my emotions swung from one extreme to another. Elaine loved the Christmas holidays and she went all out to decorate the inside and outside of their home. The exterior was festooned with colored lights, and each large window was outlined. Even the 50 foot tall fir in the middle of their expanse of front lawn was decorated with strings of multi-colored lights and topped with a bright star. As a child I so looked forward to our Christmas visit to my mother's parents and the wonderland that Grandmother Elaine created. Since it so rarely snowed in the Seattle area my fondest wish for a white Christmas never came true but Elaine's decorating excesses more than made up for it.

As I got older Christmas never lost its magic, simply because Elaine would not allow it. When she started our annual holiday shopping visits to the Olympic Hotel that helped renew and reinforce the excitement and the connection to Christmas I had since I was old enough to know what Christmas was all about. When Elaine and I became lovers I had reached the point where in the typical older teen fashion, Christmas had become blasé. Intimacy with Elaine changed all that. Our closeness showed me Christmas through her eyes — the excitement she felt, and the strong feelings of family. Christmas morning always began with a light meal and then to morning church service, followed by a return home and a riotous opening of gifts. After the huge living room was reduced to waves of colorful foil wrapping paper washed up against the always stately Christmas tree, we ate an enormous brunch.

The formal Christmas dinner was always on Christmas Eve, around the giant polished mahogany table in the dining room.

My mother who tried valiantly to keep a sense of normalcy in our lives in light of the wealth of her parents usually gave in to Elaine's Christmas extravagances.

The big house was always full of people and it seemed the door chimes were ringing day and night as friends and family made their visits. My mother had a sister and a brother and they each had three children. We got to see my uncle Greg and his wife Connie and their children a lot since we lived only a few miles apart, but my mother's sister Anne and her husband Tom lived in Portland, Oregon some two hundred miles south, so the Christmas holiday was a wonderful time to visit with our cousins. It was impossible to keep order in the big house with eight children under foot and Elaine didn't even try. She just enjoyed us and hugged us and loved us, and interceded with our parents when we got out of hand.

Christmas was a wonderful time, a magical time, and now I was back for the first time in three years and for the first time my parents were not going to be there.

"James... James?"

"Oh sorry." I said as I looked at Leslie who was snuggled against me. It was a raw and rainy morning and there had been no sun at all.

"James... you looked so far away." Her voice trailed off.

I'm sorry; Love... just lots of memories in that big house."

"Good or bad?"

I pulled the car under the portico at the side of the house, out of the hard rain and turned to her and smiled.

"Wonderful memories... you'll see... the inside is decorated more beautifully than the outside. Elaine loves Christmas and she goes all out — the house will smell like gingerbread and cinnamon and pumpkin and Christmas tree and there'll be lights and candles everywhere and in the middle of the living room will be an enormous tree groaning under the weight of hundreds of decorations!"

She smiled at me and touched my face.

"I love you James... and now... just briefly I saw another side of you... something quite different than the serious Marine Sergeant who has bad dreams and sometimes seems to be carrying the weight of the world on his strong shoulders."

She kissed the side of my face where her fingers had been and said as she looked at me,

"There's something else... something's bothering you... I saw it in you face as we drove up."

I stared into her beautiful violet eyes.

"It's... it's... just that this will be my first Christmas without my parents being here... that's all."

"James... I'm so sorry." She hugged me.

Leslie did not know the details other than a brief account I had given her that my parents had separated and my mother had been killed in a car accident just before I joined the Corps.

Before we could say anything more there was a rap on my window. I jumped and looked to see the smiling face of Tom Ferguson, who was the all around handyman and gardener and during the holidays, was pressed into service as butler, chauffer, and child wrangler. He had been with my grandparents for more than twenty years.

I opened the car door and got out and tried to shake his hand. He was about my height but had about 50 pounds on me and he wrapped me in a bear hug.

"My goodness James... look at you..." he said when he released me. "You're all grown up... and a sergeant too... I'm so glad to see you. So much different than the last time I saw you..."

His voice trailed off because he realized the last time we saw each other was at my mother's funeral.

"Sorry, James... didn't mean to stir up memories..." Tom was a Scot and had just about lost any accent over fifty years of life but occasionally it came back full force like it did just then.

At that point Leslie moved across the seat and swung her legs out the driver's side, giving us both the delicious sight of dark nylon clad knees above black high heel boots that came up almost to those beautiful knees.

She took my offered hand and I helped her out.

"Leslie, this is Tom... Tom meet Leslie Banks." She put out a delicate hand.

Tom was not a man who was easily unsettled, but when he saw Leslie, he was speechless and for a gregarious Scot that was quite an experience.

"I'm... I'm... pleased to meet you... Miss Banks. Welcome... welcome." He said as he shook her hand.

"Tom, it's very nice to meet you too. Please call me Leslie."

He grinned at her and motioned us toward the large oak door as he went to the trunk to collect our luggage.

"My God James... its everything you described... and more!" We stood in the granite floored entry hall as Tom brought our bags in and then took our coats. Katherine, Tom's flame-haired wife, rushed in and made a fuss over us. She was dressed in a long dark skirt, dark hose, black high heeled pumps and white blouse. On the blouse, just above her left breast was a green and red jeweled pin.

"James... it's so good to see you!" She threw her arms around my neck and made a great show of kissing me firmly on the lips.

She finally let me go and said,

"You're even more handsome than before you went in the service! If I wasn't married to Tom... I'd have a go at you myself!"

Her Scottish accent wasn't as pronounced as Toms' but still noticeable, especially when she was excited. Her laugh was so warm and genuine we couldn't help but join in. She was as short as Tom was tall, and unlike many women in their forties, who ran a large household and spent hours in the kitchen, she never seemed to gain weight. She was still the slim and to me very sexy woman who had spoiled me unashamedly as I was growing up.

It was our secret that she was the one who taught me how to kiss. I was nervous and fretful before my first date and she spotted my mood one day during spring break from school, while I was visiting my grandparents. We took advantage of an empty house and she took me to my room and for an hour taught me the finer points of kissing a woman. I was 15 and she was 35. We worked on my "lessons" at least an hour a day for that week. I never got to go as far as I wanted and she probably went farther than she had intended. We never had sex but after each session, I had to stay in my room for at least an hour to give myself relief. I expect that she gave Tom a good workout every evening after our sessions. And each night I would stroke myself, visions of her firm, ruby-tipped breasts searing my thoughts. Looking back, I think she must have had several small orgasms from our kissing and my kisses to her throat and her naked breasts.

Now she was looking at me with a sparkle in her eyes that told me clearly she was remembering those "lesions."

"James, welcome home!" Our attention was drawn to the landing at the top of the grand spiral staircase - which was now festooned with evergreen boughs and red velvet bows.

"Ah... they grand entrance." stage-whispered Katherine with a smile. All of us but Leslie knew my grandmother's penchant for making an entrance.

Once all eyes were on her, she placed on hand on the rail and regally made her way down the stairs. She didn't look like she had aged a bit since the last time we were together. She was wearing a knee-length wine red silk dress, cinched by a narrow black crocodile belt, sheer dark stockings, and very high-heeled black pumps. My cock twitched. That was the effect she had on me. I had explored every inch of her toned body, from her ash blond hair to the tips of her always manicured toes. Elaine and never failed to come up with new and novel ways to excite me and to bring out a certain animal lust in me that had me fucking her every chance I got. I wondered if there was a new man sharing her bed right now.

At the base of the stairs she paused so I would have to make to final move to come to her. I took her in my arms and hugged her very tight. She felt the same and smelled the same delicious scent, and my body reacted in the same old way, conditioned like Pavlov's dog.

She melted into my embrace, face buried in my neck, forgetting herself for a few moments. She whispered, "I love you." Before pulling back

"James, I so glad you're all right. I was so worried about you. I prayed every day." She smiled but her eyes glistened, showing me the depth of her feelings.

As I released her, she produced a handkerchief as if by magic, and dabbed her eyes as she turned to Leslie.

They looked at each other for a few moments, like prize fighters approaching a dangerous opponent. I held my breath, having seen Elaine and her acerbic tongue in action.

Elaine moved to her and hugged her and said, "Leslie, I'm so pleased to meet you."

I was surprised. Elaine had never hugged any of the girls I had introduced in the past. I think she saw something in Leslie, and in us, that convinced her that Leslie was the one. Or perhaps she saw Leslie as a woman who might just be the one to be able to carry on in Elaine's tradition as matriarch. Whatever it was she beamed as she fussed over Leslie.

You are absolutely beautiful... no wonder James wanted to keep you all to himself. I'm sure you will find in this big old house you will have plenty of privacy... and our rates are much more reasonable than at the Olympic!" She laughed.

Ever gracious, Leslie responded in kind.

"Elaine, thank you so much for your gracious invitation. I'm sure I'll be very comfortable here... and from what I've seen so far, the Olympic has nothing on you for Christmas decorations!"

At that moment, my sister Paula came through the front door, looking wind-blown, wearing an oversized yellow slicker which dripped water onto the flagstones. She was gorgeous. My heart leapt with joy as I saw her. Her eyes lit up as she flung herself at me, wrapping rain slick arms around my neck.

"James... James... oh my God it is you!"

We stood there for what seemed a very long time, my wool uniform jacket absorbing the wetness from her rain jacket and from her warm tears that were flowing.

Slowly, as if coming out of a dream, she released her arms from my neck, but she still held my hands.

"Welcome home James." She said softly.

We stood and looked at each other, memories of love and loss and passion reflected in each other's eyes.

Elaine stepped up and finally broke the spell. She smiled at us and said quietly,

"Paula, I'm sure James would like to introduce his friend, Leslie."

"Oh yes... sorry... didn't mean to monopolize..."

She turned to Leslie, just as Tom relieved her of her still dripping slicker. Paula was dressed in a dark green heavy wool turtle neck, black corduroy pants and knee-high rubber Wellingtons. For a second or two they sized each other up.

Leslie made the first move. She stuck out her hand and said,

"Hi, I'm Leslie Banks, and you are obviously James' sister Paula. He's told me a lot about you... but of course he left out the part about you being so beautiful."

Paula smiled and blushed as she took Leslie's offered hand.

Suddenly, Paula looked shocked. She stepped back and looked at Leslie from head to toe.

"My God... I know who you are!"

"Oh?"

"You're that Leslie Banks!"

Leslie laughed her wonderful warm laugh.

"Guilty as charged!"

Recognition dawned on Elaine and Katherine and they smiled broadly.

Elaine, rarely at a loss for words, laughingly said,

"Well, Leslie, now that we've established your pedigree I guess it's permissible to be in the company of my grandson James!"

Leslie deadpanned and curtsied,

"Thank you Elaine, I accept your permission and the great responsibility that goes with it."

Everyone laughed, including Tom who had finally been enlightened by Katherine.

I smiled, somehow feeling a bit like a prize bull just sold at auction.

"Can we have lunch now... I'm starving."


"Ohhhhh... God... James... ohhhhh... yesssss... right... there... that's... the spot... ohhhhh. Now the other one... please. Ohhhhh God that feels good."

"Leslie... you know how much I love women in high heels but sometimes I wonder why you do it if it bothers your feet so much." I said laughingly.

She opened her eyes and looked at me from beneath fair lashes. She was lying on the huge bed in our guest room, wearing only a short silk slip, garter belt and stockings.

"It's so we can have handsome strong me rub our feet when they get sore and tired. Now stop asking foolish questions and keep rubbing!" She laughed as she said it.

The feel of the warm smooth sheer nylon under my fingers gave me a raging hard on that Leslie pretended not to notice. Soon my hands caressed and rubbed her ankles then calves and on to her thighs and her sighs of relief turned to gasps of passion. In the next hour we took advantage of Elaine's mandated "siesta time" by making love in several positions on the big feather comforter.

Sometime later a discreet tapping on the door alerted us that it would be time for dinner soon.

Leslie groaned and snuggled against me under the warmth of the blankets and buried her head against my shoulder.

The room was dark - the light a victim of the northwest's very short and rainy winter days. I looked at my watch. I was only 4:30 in the afternoon. I smiled at the memory of receiving that beautiful Rolex just a short time ago. I knew I needed to send a letter to Rita. But how could I explain Leslie? I wondered how beautiful Rita was doing and if she had finally started things in motion to divorce Craig. I hoped so, and I hoped things were much better now with Jack out of her life. I momentarily tensed as a picture of Jack at the bottom of his pool flashed through my mind.

"Are you alright James?" Her soft and sleepy voice came from under the covers. Leslie was so in tune with me that even half asleep she knew when something was bothering me.

"Yes, I'm fine just sometimes this leg gives me a twinge." I lied.

Her warm hand drifted across my chest and down the flat of my stomach to grasp my stirring cock.

"I'll kiss it better."

I groaned and turned to her wrapping my arms completely around her, pulling her to me feeling her warm breasts against my chest. She quickly positioned the tip of my cock against her moist portal and with a deft movement of her hips took the head inside her.

"Ohhhhh... God... James... ohhhhh... I love the feel of you inside me... no... don't move... just... let... me... ohhhhh... yesssss... just... let... me do you."

We lay there on our sides arms wrapped tight kissing softly as she moved herself against me, driving us both crazy with the teasing actions of her hips as she slowly moved a bit of my cock inside her at a time, and then she moved her hips back pulling me slowly from her moist channel. She put one leg across my hip as she pushed herself against me. The head of my cock radiated pleasure throughout my body. It took all my self control to keep from rolling her on her back and pushing fully inside her. Soon we both lost the battle. She gasped into my mouth as she pushed her hips forward and pulled me tight as she felt my length enter her completely. Leslie tensed and went ridged as she orgasmed around my cock and my body.

"Ahhhhh... yesssss... ahhhhh! James... James... James... I'm cuummmmming!"

I was not far behind despite all our love-making that day. I rolled her onto her back and pushed her legs up against her beautiful breasts and pushed my cock into her and held it there as I spurted deeply into her again and again.

"Yes... James... yesssss... I can feel you... oh God yesssss... fill me up... fill me... ohhhhh... yes... cum... cum... ahhhhh!"

Leslie's own orgasm continued and intensified as I filled her with my sperm.

Still inside her and on top of her, she wrapped her legs and arms around me and pulled me to her like she was trying to have us joined even more completely.

"James... you do... know... don't you... how much I love you?"

I kissed her tenderly, smelling her and us, feeling the softness of her skin and the wonderful womanliness of her body.

"Yes... Leslie, I know how much you love me... and I love you with every part of me... and I will always love you."

I could taste the saltiness of her tears as I kissed her again. Finally, as we lay snuggled together under the blankets, she said,

"James... can it really be forever?"

I thought for a few moments, knowing I had to get this right.

"Leslie... you are my love... you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with... only with you. The connection we have is something I have never experienced and even after this short time together I know I never want to be apart from you. You complete me and you know me... and I will always love you."

She rolled over and draped herself across me, her tears warm on my chest.

"I love you so much James... I never want us to be apart... ever"

We lay like that in silence and in the dark for quite some time; the only sound was the wind-driven rain against the window.

Much too soon there was another quiet knock on the door.

Dinner that night was a feast for the senses. It was Elaine's annual holiday crab feast. Tom had gone downtown to the Pike Place Market and picked up a basket of fresh Dungeness Crabs. Heeding Elaine's admonition to dress casual, we gathered in the huge kitchen around the large rectangular blond oak table that filled the eating area. Katherine took great delight in covering our upper bodies with makeshift bibs as we set to cracking an eating the chunks of sweet crab, dipped in melted butter. Tom and Katherine joined, Elaine, Paula and the two us for this annual event — one of the very few meals that was served in the kitchen instead of the formal dining room. Mary Donovan, Elaine's cook, a large Irish woman with the soul of a French chef bustled about the kitchen, ignoring Elaine's pleas to sit with us. Mary kept producing more food from her multiple ovens and the simmering pots on to of her gleaming porcelain stoves. We feasted on the crab, and on loaves of thick crusted bread, plucked fresh from the oven, and small bowls of salmon stew. This feast was accompanied by several bottles of French wine from Elaine's cellars.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.