Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

The night had turned cool and made me shiver as I made my way back across to my room. The cold air had no effect on the hardness of my cock. I needed to bury it in Rita — to fuck her with all the raw passion I was taking from the guest cottage. Maybe in my lust-filled insanity I feared getting there and finding Jack ravaging her.

I stepped into the warmth of the hallway and heard an unmistakable moan of sexual need. There was a dim light coming from the room where Scott was to be sleeping. Did he bring some whore home to fuck? I moved silently toward the partially open door and the sounds of sex. As I got to the door I heard Rita,

"Ohhhhhhh... yessssss... ohhhhhhhhhhhh... baby... yessssssss... yessssss... that's it... that's... it... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... do... me... suck... mommy... suck... meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Rita was on her back on Scott's bed, her legs bent and spread wide, with her high heels punching holes in the sheets. He was naked with his head buried between her legs. She still had her stockings and garter belt on as she writhed to her son's obviously talented tongue.

"Yesssss... baby... eat... me... eat... me... ohhhhh... yes... yes... eat... all... the... cum... out... of... your... slut... mommy's... nasty... cunt!"

Scott ran his hands up her nylon-covered legs, relishing the feel of her firm tan legs. She moaned when he pushed two fingers inside her. He pulled them out, covered in our cum and sucked on them, licking them clean, then shoved them back in as he continued to tongue her clit.

"Ohhhhh... yesssss... baby... get all that man's hot cum out of mommy's cunt. Mommy is such a slut... a... slut... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... yessssss... eat... it... eat... meeeeee!" she screamed as she had an orgasm.

She shoved her hips at his tongue and pulled him to her hot cunt. She certainly looked the part of a slut. Her hair was wet with sweat and she had dried cum on her stockings, which had several runs. Her high-heels completed the slut image. I stood in the doorway stroking my cock. Slut or not I wanted my cock in her.

Scott repeated his finger sucking a couple more times and then jammed two fingers into her ass. She yelled,

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... myyyyyyyyyyyy... god... ohhhhh... yesssssssssssssssss! as she came again and her hips bucked on the bed and her sexy, nylon covered legs closed tightly around Scott's head and neck.

He sawed his fingers in and out of her ass and sucked her engorged clit as she continued to spasm. He really knew how to get her off. This was not their first time.

After Rita had one tremendous, bucking, thrashing orgasm, Scott roughly pulled her legs from his neck and stood up. She seemed completely spent and just watched him from under half-closed lids - her blue eye shadow matched her eyes. Her beautiful legs were spread and her cunt was wide open to him. Scott's cock was almost as big as his father's and just as thick. I thought he was going to have Rita suck it, but he did what I would have done and moved on top of her. He jammed his hard cock into her dripping cunt with one fast hard stroke. She was his mommy slut and he was going to treat her like one.

"Yessssssssssssssssssssss... yessssssssssssssssss!" She hissed as his hardness penetrated her depths.

Rita moved her legs tight around him and pulled his face to her for a deep kiss. The kiss lasted a long time. It was less of a kiss then a dual of tongues as their passion increased. Scott rammed her with hard fast strokes, wanting to just fuck her like the slut she was. She met him thrust for thrust.

Rita pulled his mouth of hers and held his face, their tempo never slowing. I doubted he could hold off much longer. She looked up at him,

"That's... it... ba... by... that's... the... way... to... fuck... your... mommy... slut... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... yes... yes... yes!" as he stroked her closer to climax. "Fuckkkkkkkkkkk... fuck... fuck... meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! she yelled as she came and as he spurted his hot seed into his slut mother.

He continued stroking her hot wet cunt, but slowed the pace a bit. Rita's legs released their grip and she ceased to meet his thrusts. She was spent. Scott continued to fuck her, his teenage cock with the incredible stamina of a young man. He never lost his hardness. Rita just watched, almost a spectator as he used her vagina to get him off again. His tan ass rose and fell as he fucked her.

She looked directly at me for the first time. I knew that she had seen me, even in the darkness of the hallway. My presence seemed to excite her - she started to meet Scott's thrusts again. Feeling her response he grabbed her legs and put them over his shoulders, exposing every inch of her to his deep fast thrusts. She watched me from this position, her legs squeezing Scott's neck as he hit bottom with each stroke. She was getting off being fucked by her son while a stranger she had just fucked watched.

Their bodies glistened as they continued this incestuous coupling — his slick cock coated with our cum. Scott slowed his frantic pace, now just feeling the incredible warmth of his mother's cunt as he slid in and out. Rita seemed surprised that he had slowed and her pleasure and excitement increased as he dragged his cockhead over her most sensitive G-spot. I could see her breath quicken as he brought her to brink of orgasm once more. Young Scott may be a jerk but he sure knew how to pleasure a woman. Rita moaned, then looked right at me and cried out, "ohhh... Scott... ohhhh... you... know... how... to... fuck... your... mommy... slut... ohhhhhhhhhh... yes... yessssssss... fuck... fuck... meeeeeeeeee!

He speeded up heading for climax, his ass pistoning his hard cock into her. She pulled his head to her for a scorching kiss that took them both over the edge. His ass dimpled as he blasted his seed into his mother's willing vagina. Rita moaned into his mouth as she came and came again.

God, how I needed release. I thought about rushing in and sticking my cock into Rita's mouth and then fucking her in the ass. I figured I could take Scott if he objected. I really wanted to fuck Rita again but there was no way tonight. She was interested in me considering how responsive she had been earlier so I would wait. I also figured that Lisa was still in my bed and I would use her as a substitute.

One last look at the mother-son lovers. Scott was still on top firmly embedded in his mother's hot cunt, his face buried in her neck. Rita had her arms wrapped around him, protectively, lovingly. She just looked at me as I moved into the room. I only wanted her to see my engorged 10-inches — letting her know what she was going to miss the rest of this night. She licked her lips as she watched me stroke my hard cock. We both knew that she would be back for more. I turned and left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.