Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

The noise of the car in the driveway woke me. I was a light sleeper and still tended to be a bit jumpy at night. The bedside clock said it was a little after 2 AM. The car pulled around back. Rita and Lisa had ended up on either side of me after they had finished each other off with an incredible 69 that left them finally satiated and ready to sleep. My cock had gotten hard watching them but I couldn't bring myself to try to fuck either of them as they panted with release. I was ready to sleep. They snuggled against either side of me and draped nylon-clad legs over my legs and we all collapsed into a deep sleep.

I extricated myself from between them and grabbed my cotton robe and moved silently down the hall past the room where Scott was staying. There was no sign of lover boy yet. Maybe he had been successful out on the town, or maybe some Marine had whipped his ass and he was in the hospital somewhere.

I moved to the back door facing the guest cottage. Jack and Nancy and Craig and Susan were still sitting in the car. Actually they were doing more than sitting, they looked like they were making out in the car like a bunch of teenagers. I couldn't tell who was where in the car. I moved back into the shadows of the doorway as the car door opened and the inside light came on. Craig got out of the drivers seat. I could see Susan was in front with him and Nancy and her father were in the back. They had not even bothered to break apart as they continued to kiss in the back seat. Craig's hard cock tented the front of his pants, his jacket was off and his shirt unbuttoned. He moved quietly to the French doors of the guest cottage and went inside. Moments later he reappeared and moved to the passenger door of the car, which was toward me and opened it. I caught sight of Susan's beautiful naked breasts in the light from the car. Her nipples were erect and swollen with passion. Craig said something about "nobody home" and they all laughed. Susan didn't bother to cover herself as her father helped her from the car. Her expensive silk dress was above her stocking tops as she slid off the seat. I got the same great view as Craig. She spread her beautiful nylon covered legs wider as he helped her from the car and pulled her his arms. In the dark it was hard to see but it appeared she had left her panties elsewhere. She gave him a wild passionate kiss. Craig grabbed her ass and pulled her to his cock. She wrapped a sexy tan-nylon clad leg around his and humped his leg as they kissed, teetering on one high-heel. With her skirt around her waist and garter straps framing her gorgeous ass I saw without doubt that she wore no panties.

Nancy was next out. Moving across the seat, her dark green dress was also around her waist and the top of her dress gaped open, completely unbuttoned from the back. Like Susan before her, I got a leisurely view of her pantyless pussy framed by dark nylons as she left the car. Her father Jack was right behind her. He had not even bothered to tuck his good-sized cock back into his pants. It glistened, from his daughter's saliva and stood out a good 9-inches. It was also very thick. He looked like the kind of man who enjoyed using his cock as a weapon to subdue women. I wondered if Lisa had been pushed aside when Jack's attention had turned to Nancy. Nancy laughed as Jack almost fell as he got out of the car. They were all drunk and obviously had done this before. They acted with the familiarity of lovers. Craig worked Susan's skirt up to above nylon tops and ran a hand up to her pussy. She moaned into his mouth as they pressed close together. Jack grabbed Nancy's hand and they moved past Craig and Susan.

"You two can stay out here all night but we're going inside." He half growled. Nancy was almost falling off her heels as her anxious father who had one thing in mind pulled her along.

Craig and Susan reluctantly broke apart and moved slowly to the door arms close around each other. Susan's dress was still around her waist held there by her father's arm; her beautiful and tanned bare ass gleamed in the soft outside lights. Her legs and breasts looked so sexy it was no wonder her father was fucking her. I enjoyed fucking her too but she was not the wild creature her mother was when she was with me. Maybe the illicit nature of what they were doing somehow added to their enjoyment. I wondered how long he had been sticking his cock into her. I could see why he would fuck her. Rita had to know what was going on. Did she not care or was this some bargain that allowed her to fuck whomever she wanted?

I waited a couple of minutes and then moved silently across the parking area and to the doors to the cottage. Those nights in Vietnam had taught me stealth. One door was slightly ajar. I had to see what was going on inside. The only light in the room was from the fireplace. Nancy and Craig sat side by side at the foot of the huge bed, their arms around each other kissing passionately — their feet on the floor. Jack knelt between Nancy's legs tongue fucking her hot cunt. Nancy's beautiful legs were over his shoulders and her smooth nylon-covered thighs rhythmically squeezed his head and neck. Next to Jack, Susan knelt between Craig's legs, sucking his 8-incher. The men were naked but Nancy and Susan still had their dresses on, skirts pushed up and tops open exposing four luscious breasts, their stocking clad legs wide. Jack had a street brawler's body — large shoulders, a slight paunch and tan all over with thick dark hair over much of his body. Craig had a tennis player's build, slim, slightly muscular and an overall tan, with little hair on his body.

Craig pinched Nancy's hard nipples as they kissed and at the same time she bucked her cunt against her father's experienced tongue. Susan sucked her father like a pro. Her blond hair swirled around his cock and balls as she moved her mouth slowly up and down his shaft. She had her eyes closed in ecstasy. He began to thrust hard against her mouth ready to cum.

Nancy's hips thrust hard as she came to her father's tongue. She moaned and then let out a "Yesssssssssssssssssssss... ohhhh... yesssssss!" I wondered if he knew he was sucking my cum out of her dripping cunt. She kissed Craig again harder this time as he squeezed her large breasts and pinched her elongated nipples. Her hips bucked in orgasm and her thighs squeezed Jack's head as she came again. Jack roughly pulled her legs from around his neck, tearing a hole in a stocking as he did so. Jack stood and looked down at his slut daughter with a strange gleam in his eye. He stood between her legs, which were still hanging off the end of the bed, his large cock sticking straight out, demanding attention. Obviously he was going to fuck his daughter now.

She broke her kiss with Craig and leaned forward and moved her mouth to her father's large fat cock. Craig continued pinching Nancy's nipples and kissed the side of her face and ear while she sucked her father. Craig's mouth was only inches away from where Jack's cock was pistoning Nancy's mouth. Nancy continued suck him. She had been there before since she knew exactly what he wanted.

I was amazed by what happened next. Craig slid his mouth down the side of Nancy's face until he was tonguing the side of Jack's big cock as he fucked his daughter's mouth. Jack pulled out and shoved his cock into Craig's mouth. Jack moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Je... sus... suck... suck... suck... ohhhhhhhh!" Craig closed his eyes enjoying the feel of the hardness and then reached between Jack's legs and caressed his heavy swollen balls. Jack moaned again and pumped madly into Craig's sucking mouth. He then backed off and shoved his swollen cock into his daughter's mouth,

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... yes... yes... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yaaa... suck... me... suck... meeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

They dueled for the right to have Jack thrust his hard cock into their throats. Jack was close. He had forgotten about fucking Nancy right then and was intent on the pleasure of the cocksucking he was getting from his daughter and his friend. I saw his ass clench and knew he was ready to cum. He pulled his cock from Nancy's grasping mouth and shoved its full length into Craig's mouth and pulled his head hard to his crotch, Craig's nose mashed into his dark pubic hairs.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" he groaned he filled his friends throat with his hot cum.

At the same moment Craig came in his daughter's throat, his cock stabbing into her throat as he swallowed Jack's cum. He filled her mouth and throat with a giant load of daddy cum. Jack held his friend's head for a few more moments while he emptied all his cum into him. He had a look of incredible satisfaction and lust on his face. Craig had just done for him what Rita had refused to do.

Jack removed his still-hard cock from his friend's mouth. I could hear the slurping sound as if Craig was reluctant to let it go. Susan sat at her father's feet, her cocksucking over for now, gazing up at Jacks red and swollen cock. She licked her lips. Her eyes seemed glazed. Was she shocked or had she seen this before? Did she regret she hadn't sucked Jack? From the way Jack looked at her, I knew she would get her chance. I expected Jack to be very rough with her because of Rita's refusal to go along with Jack's advances. Jack was a man who got what he wanted and did not take kindly to being refused.

Nancy moved her beautiful ass up on the bed. On her back, she planted her spike heels in the covers, knees bent and dark-stocking-clad legs wide apart. She fingered her cunt and stared at her father from between her sexy legs.

"Please daddy... pleaseeeee... fuck... meeee!"

Jack momentarily tore his gaze from Susan and gazed on his daughter and her wide-open cunt with lust and perhaps contempt. He turned his attention back to Susan as she moved quickly to her feet and shoved her dress down over her hips. She stepped out of it and was dressed now only in tan stockings, garter belt and high heeled pumps.

Craig was already hard again. His cock glistened with a mixture of cum and his daughter's saliva. He was ready for her. Ready to fuck his beautiful daughter and to prove to her he was a man even though he sucked another man's cock and swallowed his cum. Susan looked at the two large cocks. Everyone watched her. Nancy even quit frigging herself, waiting for her decision.

Somehow I was not surprised when she went to Jack. He engulfed her in those hairy arms, mashing his mouth against hers, his tongue invading, exploring her mouth, and dominating her. She humped her pussy against his cock, moaning into his mouth. Nancy and Craig just starred, not moving. The contrast of her divine nylon clad legs and tanned firm nakedness and his hairy muscular body was both erotic and forbidden. His hands mauled her breasts. She moaned again. She reached between them and grasped his cock, unable to get her hand around its thickness. He broke the kiss and fixed her with a malevolent stare. She trembled. At that moment I knew he had never fucked her before. She was in for a wild ride and she knew it. She took the dangerous course of action over the safe and familiar fuck from her father. He released her from his iron grip and she dropped to her knees and held his cock and looked at him for permission to suck him.

He watched her for a few moments as if deciding if she was worthy. He simply nodded and she stretched her mouth open wide to accommodate the large purple head. His cock seemed even larger than when Craig and Nancy sucked it. Her beautiful dainty fingers were an obscene contrast to the angry red of his cock as she held it and felt its power. Jack didn't touch her, didn't force her to take more of his cock into her wide-open jaws and mouth and throat. Nor did he moan or show any signs of passion. He was perfectly in control and this beautiful young woman with the wonderful youthful body was his slave. Slowly she engulfed him, all the time on her knees, starring up at him like a worshipful acolyte. Jack's hands caressed her face then held her head as he stroked his cock slowly, moving it a few inches in and out of her throat. She dropped her hands to her pussy and jammed two fingers inside her cunt. Jack shook his head. She removed her fingers. He continued the slow fuck of her face. Susan moved her hands to his ass and almost lovingly caressed his hairy butt. Jack picked up the tempo a bit. Her mouth was getting to him finally. She was an accomplished cocksucker. Jack must have had tremendous control. I would have cum in her mouth moments after she swallowed half my length. In the months I had been fucking her she had never as much as licked my cock although she loved to be eaten.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.