Christmas Stockings
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

The night had turned cool and clear. The only sound came from the twin tailpipes of the GTO as I drove back to La Jolla. I was feeling pretty content, actually downright smug. Rita was sitting next to me, her left hand stroking my inner thigh. Her right hand was between her legs as she slowly frigged herself. Not long after we had left the restaurant she had pulled up her skirt and with a great show of delicious looking nylon-covered leg, had removed her black silk panties. She sat in the passenger seat, half turned toward me, legs spread and eyes closed. I could smell her overheated pussy as she worked three fingers into her blond haired cunt.

After I had left Nancy, I headed back to the men's room and cleaned up the best I could. Fortunately they had plenty of those soft cotton hand towels that they have in fancy places like this one. As I combed my hair and tucked in my shirt, I was struck by how much older I looked. The kid who left for the Marines almost three years ago was long gone. That kid was now a man and who was fucking and about to fuck some of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Too bad the Swede wasn't here to share this with. I went back to the table.

I met Rita on the dance floor. She was standing with Jack. She glared at him and looked fed up with his clumsy advances.

"Dance, Rita?"

Jack seemed startled to see me. He was drunk. His eyes flashed annoyance. Important man he was, he was not used to interruptions, especially when he was looking for sex. I could feel him sizing me up. He had the weight and the look of a street bully. I stood there waiting for his move. He seemed to realize where he was and paused. Maybe it had something to do with my unflinching stare that said I had killed men that caused him to back down. I didn't want to cross him because he was a friend of my hosts, but I hated bullies, especially when they treated people badly. My father called it my "Sir Galahad" complex and said it would get me into trouble. He was right - one of the few things he was right about.

"Have you seen Nancy?" he said, now affable Jack again.

"No" I lied, "but I seem to recall she said something about having a bit too much to drink and finding a place to lie down."

He nodded to me and with a sharp look to Rita, turned and headed toward the Founders Room. I smiled with the thought about what he would find there. Unless she had moved to clean up she would still be lying on the couch, nylon covered legs spread, with our mingled cum leaking from her well-fucked pussy. "Serve him right, the bastard", I thought.

"What are you smirking about?"

Rita said with a smile as she moved into my arms to a very slow Sinatra number.

"Just smiling with anticipation of dancing with you."

I don't think she believed me but she snuggled tight against me, and my now very hard cock.

"Jack can be a real bastard when he drinks. For a second, I thought he was going to try to take a swing at you. Anyway, you didn't look like you were ready to back down. I'm glad you showed up when you did. I hate it when he paws me."

She made this little speech with her arms tight around my neck, her blue eyes staring up at me, and her lips inches from mine.

"I was just trying to help a lady, and you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen". I kissed her. The contact was electric. Her soft full lips parted and she kissed me back with a sexual urgency that matched my own. Fortunately the dance floor was dark and we were in a secluded corner. She broke the kiss, and looked at me for a moment, as if trying to decide what to say.

"James, please take me home now. I have to have... you... have... you."

I pulled her tighter against me kissing her again rubbing my cock against the front of her, letting her feel my need and urgency. She moaned into my mouth and pressed her hips against my hard cock.

I took her by the hand and headed back to the table. Lisa was the only one there. She was sitting at the end of the booth; legs crossed showing a lot of expanded black nylon top and some firm tan thigh.

"Whoa, where do you think you two are going in such a hurry?"

I thought Rita would make up some excuse but she looked at her friend and said, "James is going to take me back to the house right now and fuck me senseless!"

Lisa didn't look shocked. She reached over and grabbed her handbag off the seat and scooted off the end of the cushion giving me a nice view up her skirt.

"Not without me you don't, I want some of that cock too! Anyway, Jack and Craig will want to stay out half the night with the girls so we might as well leave now."

She smiled up at me with a Cheshire cat grin, took my arm and pressed one of her large firm breasts into my bicep. My cock swelled. Lisa had shown me what I wanted to see — her girdle was crotch less and she was not wearing panties. I had seen her dark-haired pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhhhh... I'm cuuummming... Jesus... I'mmmmm... cuuummming!" interrupted my thoughts.

Rita pumped her three fingers faster as she jerked her hips in orgasm. Her hand had found my cock and she squeezed it hard as she came. Lisa, from the back seat of the darkened car,

"take it out, take it out, I want to see it!" she insisted of Rita as she came down from her orgasmic high. Rita moved toward me and pressed her juice covered fingers to my mouth. She moaned as I sucked her fingers. She tasted delicious, sweet and clean with that wonderful woman scent that made my cock even harder. I stroked her hot nylon-covered thigh and higher until my hand rested on her dripping pussy. She had cum a lot. I couldn't wait for her to come like that around my thrusting cock, and for me to fill her up with my hot cum.

I watched Lisa in the mirror. She squirmed in the back seat, her hand pressed hard against her pussy. I turned and looked at her and saw her black silk dress was also up around her waist. Her beautiful legs were spread on either side of the transmission hump in the back seat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.