Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

I heard a car drive up. The windows in my basement room were about head high and gave a driveway level view of the front yard and driveway. A new Cadillac sedan sat in the drive in front of the garage. I watched as the passenger side doors opened. My cock sprang to attention as I watched a blonde goddess swing her long tanned legs out of the car. This sexy vision had to be Susan's mother. She was wearing a very short tennis skirt and I got a flash of white panties as she scooted across the dark leather seat. I examined her as she stood — about 5 feet seven inches, from the tip of her short blonde hair to her dainty feet encased in brilliant white tennis shoes. She looked as if she had just come from a county club. Her breasts were slightly smaller than Susan's, but full and round, perhaps a 34C or D. She looked younger than 40, perfectly groomed and tanned. Her legs were long and perfect. Visions of them wrapped around my neck or waist as I ate her and fucked her flashed through my mind. My cock ached and I knew I had to have her. She was one of the sexiest women I had ever seen.

From the back seat emerged a young man who looked a lot like Susan and her mother. He was blond also and looked about 18, and a little over six feet tall. He like the rest of the family was tan and fit. He laughed as he turned to help a dark haired woman from the back seat. She smiled as she moved across the seat holding on to his hand. We both got a long look at the triangle of dark silk that covered her mound as her short blue skirt rode up as she got out of the car. I got the impression that the panty material was wet. She took her time adjusting her skirt and winked at the young man. It was obvious that something was going on between the two of them or was about to happen. His large cock was plainly visible against the front of his pants. He made no move to hide it. She glanced across the car at the two men getting out and at Susan's mother who were heading for the front door. She gave his cock a quick squeeze and licked her lips. This bold woman was obviously Nancy's mother. She was a little taller than her daughter, dark hair, long tan legs, and big tits. She had to be a 38D. She wore a white silk blouse; tight blue skirt, no stockings and medium heels. Her nipples were hard and very obvious as she took the young man's arm and joined the others at the front door. He looked very smug and his cock was still prominent against the material of his pants. I lost sight of them as they headed into the house. I heard laughter and greetings as Susan and Nancy welcomed them. My cock oozed pre-cum. I thought about jerking off right then but there wasn't time, plus I thought I might need all the stamina I could muster for the evening and night ahead. There were now four very fuckable women in the house and I wanted my cock in all of them.

I walked into the huge living room. It had a fantastic view of the Pacific from two sides and a wrap-around deck. This sight was nothing compared to the feast of nylon-clad legs that greeted me. At the bar near the windows sat Susan and her mother — two stunning blondes. Susan showed a lot of leg, perched on a bar stool, the reinforced tops of her tan stockings peeked from the hem of her short burgundy cocktail dress. She wore matching high-heeled pumps. Her mother wore a long blue dress that was slit up the front and fell away from her crossed legs revealing those gorgeous tanned legs now encased in sheer black nylon. A garter clip was obvious against her tanned thigh and the black reinforced top of her stocking was pulled taut. On her feet she wore sexy black three-inch heel sandals. They were laughing at something Susan's father was saying from behind the bar as he mixed Martinis.

Nancy's mother was seated on the couch near the bar with Nancy's father. She was dressed in a short black silk dress, black nylons, and shiny black pumps with 3-inch heels. She, like the other ladies, was showing a lot of thigh with reinforced stocking tops well in evidence. Nancy's father was a tall muscular man with the look of money. He had dark hair and dark eyes, a gold Rolex prominent on his wrist. He was dressed in a very expensive black silk blazer and white silk shirt with dark blue trousers. He was turned to face the trio at the bar. Susan's brother sat on the couch across from them also sipping a Martini, his eyes glued to the crossing and re-crossing of Nancy's mother's legs. From my angle I could see she was giving him quite a show. One of her pumps dangled from her toes as she rocked her leg. The large bulge in the front of his trousers showed he enjoyed it. I enjoyed the entire scene. I hated to interrupt.

Susan was the first to spot me. "James, James," she called out as she moved to me. I was wearing a jacket and slacks outfit that Susan had bought for me a few days before. It was expensive but it made my 6 foot 1 inch frame look less gaunt and at least from a distance perhaps I could pass as one of the tennis club set. She escorted me to the bar.

"Dad and mother, this is James Reid." Her dad, a tall handsome patrician looking man stuck out his hand.

"Pleased to meet you James, call me Craig." He had a firm shake and looked me in the eye. He seemed unconcerned that I was living in the same house with his daughter. Susan's mother was a different story altogether.

"I'm glad to finally meet you James," she said as she held my hand a few seconds too long.

Her hand was cool and soft and amazingly erotic. Her eyes were incredibly blue, her skin flawless, and her lips full and moist. She made no attempt to cover her legs. I drank them in. I was not usually so bold but I couldn't help myself. My cock stiffened.

"Susan has told us so little about you. She certainly didn't tell us how handsome you are". I felt my face turning red.

"You're in the Marines?"

"Yes ma'am" I stammered, even more embarrassed. She arched an eyebrow and laughed.

"Please call me Rita; I'm not old enough to be ma'am."

She shifted her gorgeous legs on the high stool and I glimpsed more of her firm tan thigh above the stocking top. She caught me looking. I flushed but didn't look away. She then casually reached down and pulled her skirt closed, while staring at the bulge she had created in my trousers. Susan and her father had taken a tray of Martinis around to the other guests and had missed this exchange.

Rita smiled and said "Shall I introduce you to the others?"

I wanted to tell her to forget that idea and just come to my room and fuck me until I died.

She glided off the stool giving me another long look at her stockinged thigh and put her arm through mine and pressed a firm breast into my arm. We walked across the room to meet Nancy's parents. Rita's scent was intoxicating.

At that point Nancy made her entrance. She was stunning in a short dark green cocktail dress, dark stockings and very high heels. She looked delicious.

"Hi Rita, have you introduced James to Jack and Lisa yet?" indicating her parents.

"No I was about to though."

Rita gave Nancy's back a dirty look as she steered me away to make introductions. I smiled over my shoulder at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.