Christmas Stockings
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

It was a quarter to three and I sat in the passenger seat of the GTO with a crying Charlotte on my lap. I felt like hell — damn near felt like crying myself — my plans fucked up by Jack and his goons.

We were in the parking lot of the hospital and Charlotte had her head buried in my shoulder, arms around my neck, quietly crying into the wool of my khaki uniform shirt.

Damn, this day has gone to shit in a hurry!

I held her, smelling the wonderful smell of her, feeling her warmth against me for maybe the last time. I was as miserable as she was.

After I left the Chief, earlier in the day I threw most of what I owned in my sea bag and headed for Charlotte's beach place.

About an hour latter she came in — bubbling over with excitement about the deal she was putting together. I was in the living room on the couch watching the waves and the dark, rain filled clouds marching in from the sea, feeling sorry for myself.

She practically bowled me over with her excitement and for her need to have me inside her. She rode me to a couple of incredible orgasms, her skirt around her waist, beautiful firm breasts hanging free poking out from her unbuttoned blouse. We were caught in our own version of lust — she with excitement, me with anger and despair. The combination was powerful as we fed off each other's feelings.

When we came back to earth, I told her I was leaving. Her reaction was anger, tears and more anger as I explained what happened.

"Can't you just go to the police and explain?"

"In Oceanside... well... they would throw me in jail first... and sort things out later. The Oceanside jail is someplace every Marine wants to avoid. Even if a judge let me out on bail... which I think is unlikely... there is the matter of the Shore Patrol. They don't take kindly to people, especially Marines roughing up their people. I expect they wouldn't be too gentle on my way to the San Diego brig.

"Well then, I'll just go with you to Seattle."

I held her next to me, still on the couch.

"Charlotte, what about this big real estate deal of yours?"

"Damn!"

So there we were in my car, waiting for the Chief to show.

"God... James... I'm... missing... you already," she sniffed.

At exactly 11, I spotted the Chief's big Olds cruise by. He stopped the car and I saw his backup lights come on. He had spotted the GTO.

"There's my ride." I said quietly as she clung to my neck.

We got out and I grabbed my bags from the trunk and handed Charlotte my keys.

A tear rolled down her cheek as she tried to smile.

"At least, I'll have your car... I... know you'll come back for it..."

Her voice trailed off. She had tried to be light hearted but couldn't pull it off.

The Chief watched impassively as she threw herself into my arms and held me very tight. She then gave me a long kiss... more loving than passionate.

"Thank you James... thank you... well... for showing me... for... for caring about me."

Charlotte looked at the gold bracelet on her wrist.

Thank you also for... for the most beautiful Christmas present... I ever... ever... God James... this is awful." More tears rolled.

"Please... come back to me soon."

I nodded and then watched her get in my car and drive out of the parking lot. I felt like shit.

I stowed my gear in the Chief's trunk and without a word we headed for the Los Angeles Airport.

After a few miles of silence he said, "No wonder you didn't want to leave... that was one fine looking woman."

I didn't have any response so we drove up I-5 for a few more miles in silence.

I was truly in a funk... I was leaving Charlotte and the great set up in southern California to head for Seattle and what? This time of year Seattle was rainy, cold and dark, and rainy... and all those memories were still there. I knew every time I would turn around I would see someplace or smell something that reminded me of my mother and the happiness we shared for that brief time that summer.

My family was there and I knew they loved me. I still didn't think I wanted to go back. Too many memories... too many reminders of love and love lost.

I smiled, remembering the first time I had heard the word "petulant". I was probably 13 and I was pouting over something I couldn't even remember now. My mother had called me a "petulant child." I was so taken with that word that I had asked her to explain.

Well, James, today you are acting like a petulant child.

My despised father had said more than once that I could fall into a toilet and come out smelling like a rose... well I was constantly proving him right!

The Chief must have caught my lightening mood.

"Finally thinking about getting home, James?"

Gee back to calling me James — that's an improvement.

I turned and looked at him.

"Sure, Chief... it's been a couple of years... guess its time."

"Hell, James... this whole thing is going to blow over soon and then... hell who knows... but from what I saw... that sweet assed lady of yours will still be around.

I only smiled.

"Shit... James... if I had a sister even half as pretty as yours... I would have been long gone by now!"

I laughed. Was there anything in the hospital the Chief didn't know about?!

For the rest of the ride the Chief entertained me with stories of his adventures of almost 30 years in the Navy. He was a big man. He towered over my 6feet, one inch and there didn't appear to be an ounce of fat on him, unlike a lot of senior petty officers I had seen. He had joined in 1940 and had found himself at Subic Bay, the Philippines in December 1941. The Navy had trained him to be a corpsman and he had had lots of opportunities to practice his skills as the Japanese bombed and sunk his ship. After that he joined a small contingent of Navy personnel who helped hold the line on the Bataan peninsula.

He had escaped only because of dumb luck and his medical specialty. A Pearl Harbor bound submarine needed a corpsman to fill in for the one they lost.

"The dumb ass didn't trust the soldiers and sailors and Filipinos who had arrived to off load the medical supplies from the sub, so he insisted on going with them to the big field hospital on Bataan."

"Lucky for me he got his ass shot off before he could get back to his boat!" the Chief laughed.

"He was such a prick nobody on the sub cared. The COB (Chief of Boat) told me he thought the bastard wanted to get himself a medal. He got one alright — posthumous Purple Heart!"

"After I got back to Pearl I transferred to submarines."

I enjoyed listening to his stories of the war and subsequent wars. He had spent most of his career in Asia and had been married three times.

"Can't keep my dick in my pants! I love women James... every shape and size and nationality. Someday I might settle down but I expect that will be the day they play taps over me and shovel dirt in my face!" He laughed again.

The Chief avoided the main entrance to the airport and we took a more circuitous route through the rental car area.

"Don't figure the shore patrol will think of this area as a drop off point." He pointed to the entrance and said, "Just follow the signs to the terminal."

We got out and I got my gear from the trunk. I shook his hand.

"Thanks Chief."

"Quite all right James... just don't tell anyone I did a favor for a Marine.

I laughed. "Thanks again Chief."

He smiled. "You've got some time to kill... just hole up somewhere and stay the fuck out of trouble!"

"Aye, aye... Chief!"

He got into the big Olds and without a backward glace drove off. I hefted my sea bag onto my shoulder, partly to help hide my face, and headed into the terminal.

The Chief was right. There was no sign of the Shore Patrol or any Marine MP's and I made it to the United ticket counter without a problem.

"Seattle, today?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She was an attractive brunette, tall, late 20's maybe — nice tits from what I could see behind the counter.

The "yes ma'am" response caused her to pause in what she was doing for a moment and finally give me a closer look.

Suddenly she saw, not a kid Marine but a man with crow's feet around his eyes, and a direct stare. Her eyes flicked from the ribbons above my left breast pocket to the sergeant strips on the sleeve of my dark green jacket. I returned her look and was rewarded with a flush that started at the neck of her dark blue sweater.

"Bags?"

"Yes, ma'am... just the one." I hefted my sea bag onto the scale next to her.

I watched her as she put the "SEA" tag on it.

Nice legs too.

To my surprise she deftly picked up the heavy bag and turned and placed it on the conveyor.

Nice ass.

My cock twitched. I guess I should have been ashamed... just hours after I had been in bed (or couch) with Charlotte I was flirting with another woman.

She turned back to me with a look that said "how about that Marine!" I smiled and noticed her name tag said, "Carol".

The flush faded a bit as she prepared my ticket. I watched her nicely rounded breasts rise and fall under the tight blue sweater.

"Thank you Carol." I said as I took the ticket.

"Thank you... for flying United... Sergeant Reid."

I smiled remembering an old joke about the couple who got in trouble for flying United... they were on American!

Just then an older woman came from the back. She had the look of a supervisor. Plus a line was forming behind me. I picked up my leather carry bag and gave Carol a casual salute and turned to the right to leave the ticket counter.

That was when I saw her. Less than ten feet away was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I stopped in my tracks. She was a tall blond Nordic goddess who just stepped off the cover of some fashion magazine. I figured her for late 20's. Her dark green silk dress hugged her slim body perfectly, and the hem ended at her knees. The dress was belted at the waist with a matching wide silk belt of the same color with a black buckle. The dress accentuated her C-cup breasts and a fair amount of cleavage was showing from the deep V cut in the bodice. Her shoes were pointed black ankle boots with at least 5-inch spike heels. The entire outfit was finished by a black wide brimmed felt fedora. An expensive looking fur jacket was draped over her arm. Straight blond hair flowed from under the hat.

She turned slightly and looked at me, violet eyes taking me in. I must have looked like a fish out of water. What do the Brits say? Gob smacked?

It was my turn to blush.

God, she's spotted me for the rube I am!

My heart jumped as she smiled at me with just the smallest of smiles.

She turned back to the counter as if I was no longer there. I felt crushed. I wanted to do something — anything to win her... scale mountains, swim oceans, take on whole armies. Now I understood — Helen of Troy — the face that launched a thousand ships — I knew how a man could mobilize an entire nation and go to war over a woman.

I moved back away from the ticket counter so I could watch her and almost bumped into the Shore Patrol. Fortunately they were so busy doing what I was doing they paid no attention to me. My breathing returned to normal as I watched their backs move down the concourse.

Oh no... she's gone! No there... there down the concourse.

I followed, admiring her taut ass and fantastic legs. She even walked like a model.

At the center of the airport is a futuristic structure — a round restaurant/bar that is suspended by four graceful curving legs that meet in the middle. She led me there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.