Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 32

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

It was still dark when I started my morning run down the beach. I could feel my body protesting from lack of sleep and food over the last few days, plus the loss of blood still left me feeling weakened. The weather continued cold and a light rain spattered the sand and made a hissing sound as it hit the waves. My body felt miserable and almost gave up a couple of times, thinking about getting back into Charlotte's warm bed — a bed that smelled like sex and her perfume. I needed this run though — I realized there would be no sleeping if I turned around because of the dream — nightmare really - Swede and Akers floating in Jack's pool — their blood staining the blue-green water. I had a hard time shaking the feeling of dread it brought about. My subconscious was trying to sort out what I had done with Jack and reminded me that I still blamed myself for their deaths.

Soon the endorphins kicked in and my tired muscles went to autopilot and my brain was free to freewheel as it sorted out some of the current mysteries of my life. Unfortunately Jack's body in the pool kept jumping to the forefront. I ran harder. I had the same rationalizing arguments with myself I had on the way up to Sausalito — where I went to murder that bastard. Had I now taken his place in the Devil's list of bad guys? I rarely thought twice about the men I killed in Vietnam — that was my job. Was it my job now to avenge wrongs by putting the wrongdoer to death? Could I... would I do it again under the same circumstances? In Japan I had arranged for some goons to beat up Richard — would they have killed him if I asked? Would I have killed him if given more time? I didn't see myself as an avenger but I had already gone up against bullies and molesters and rapists. I enjoyed foiling their plans. If I was to continue my life trying to help people who couldn't defend themselves I might have to kill again if a threat like Jack presented itself. I didn't like that idea much because I was convinced that when the bill came due, I would have to pay mightily down the line. I ran on through the rain without the answers, but determined to continue to help people. Maybe what I needed was a white horse and silver bullets to go with a black mask.

Too bad my brain didn't know that the events of this gray and chilly Monday would change my life.

After a hard hour on the sand I got back to Charlotte's beach place, soaked but feeling better. It was only about 7:30 and I looked forward to a steaming hot shower and some equally hot love-making. My mind had cleared — the feeling of dread had passed. I still didn't have the answers but at least I was alive and even I had to admit, my future looked bright, especially in regard to beautiful women. I was amazed to see Charlotte up and getting dressed. She was never an early riser — something important must be up.

She wrinkled her nose and gave me a brief kiss, careful not to get too close to my sweat and rain drenched body.

"Got to run, lover." She said as she sat on the bed and slipped on a new shiny black pump with a four-inch spiked heel. Charlotte was radiant as usual. She was dressed in a gray suit, with short skirt and a maroon blouse. She was showing just enough cleavage and thigh to keep everyone's attention, including mine. My cock twitched as I got a glimpse of dark stocking top as she sat on the bed and pulled on her pumps.

"I've got a meeting with some San Diego developers this morning. They're talking about a huge development worth millions, and my clients own the land in Orange County. I'd love to put this deal together!" I could see her mentally figuring the commission and what that could bring. She looked like she could sell ice to Alaskans.

"Now just try... to stay out of trouble... while I'm gone!" She laughed over her shoulder as she headed out through the living room with that wonderful hip action that comes from high heels. I expected it was a bit exaggerated for my benefit but I loved to watch her walk, sheer dark stockings gleaming, taut ass covered in the finest silk. "I'll try to be back no later than 2. Maybe we'll have something to celebrate!"

I heard Charlotte drive away and headed for the shower. It dawned on me that I had not bought her anything for Christmas. That thought reminded me that I still had to get something for Karen, my sister Paula and my sexy grandmother, Elaine. Memories of these three beautiful women kept me hard all through the shower and breakfast. Memories of my grandmother seducing me with her long nylon-covered legs and taking my virginity in the big bed in one of her guestrooms were especially erotic.

It was the summer between my sophomore and junior year of high school. I was still a couple of months from my 17th birthday and as was our custom, the family and assorted guests spent much of the summer at the beach house on Bainbridge Island, in Puget Sound, a short ferry ride from Seattle. I was the only male there most of the time because dad and granddad stayed in Seattle to work and came over on the ferry when they got a chance. My mother and grandmother, looking more like sisters than mother and daughter, spent lots of time in their swimsuits, as did my almost 15 year old sister, Paula who was starting to blossom.

At almost 17 I had pretty much reached my mature height but was still pretty gangly. Between the weight bench in the garage, the swimming and the rough work of thinning brush and trees from an acre adjacent to the house, I was looking pretty tanned and muscular. I rarely wore a shirt — most days I was in cut offs and tennis shoes and had really started to notice girls, but mostly women. There were a number of summer wives on the island and I loved how they looked and smelled. I would ride my bike to the town of Winslow to run errands. Often I would run into friends of my parents — mostly female.

I remembered one beautiful red haired woman in particular. Her name was Nancy and she and her two teenaged daughters lived down the road. They summered on the island also. I would have to wait to the following summer when I had the confidence and experience to finally get my cock in Mrs. Nancy Benson but she was worth the wait. She was an enthusiastic and almost insatiable lover once she experienced her first orgasm from a cock. Her husband had never given her an orgasm.

Every time she ran into me in one of the shops Nancy made a great fuss and would squeeze my shoulder or bicep and exclaim with a twinkle in her eye, "My God James, you are becoming quite a man!" One time she was feeling my arms and going on about my build when my mother came out of a shop behind her. She gave Nancy an odd look and then stopped and watched. Nancy's attention usually resulted in a head to toe blush on my part. She went on about "how lucky my mother was to have a big strong man around the place all summer to help out with... well... everything." She walked on after inviting me to "join them sometime for a picnic." Interestingly, from that day on, my mother always hooked her arm through mine as we strolled the shops on those warm dry summer days. I loved the smell of her and the feel of her especially when she would sometimes grip my arm tight and force a firm breast against my bicep. Most days I was glad to carry the shopping bags to help hide my throbbing cock. Some days I was fortunate to be sandwiched between my mother and grandmother. They would usually wear short sundresses with wispy bras underneath.

I had no trouble picturing the breasts pressing against my arm, because I had seen them. As a bonus to working in the woods on the adjacent acre, I had a clear view of our yard that fronted on the beach. The three beauties would sun bathe most days and I always took binoculars with me. When they came out to sun I would frequently scan them. Thinking I was nowhere in sight my mother and grandmother and sometimes even my sister would move the tops of their one-piece suits down to get an even tan on their backs. Many days my luck held and they would get careless and go to the house to get the phone or turn over to reach for ice tea on the table and I would get a long look at these perfect breasts. One time all three women were bare at once for several minutes as they talked. That vision had me jerking off for days. My mother's breasts were the most perfect, up thrust with wonderful pink nipples. My grandmother's were almost as beautiful, with only a hint of sag despite her being in her early 50's. Her nipples were larger and browner. I was shocked at my sister's breasts. She has gone up a couple of bra sizes in the past year and even though relatively small her breasts were perfectly formed and her nipples stuck out demanding attention. They were very much a smaller version of the set my mother carried.

If this attention from the women in my life and the stimulation they provided wasn't enough, I overheard one of my sister's friends describe me as "dreamy". My libido was in high gear and I was jerking off several times a day, but I was still hard most of the time.

A couple of weeks before school was to start granddad had a heart attack. He wasn't 60 yet but he smoked and ran a high-stress business, supplying airplane parts to Boeing. I didn't find out until later that it was his mistress who got him to Harborview hospital, but that's another story.

They lived in a huge house north of Seattle overlooking Puget Sound. It was built in the 20's and had a place for servants, hidden staircases, an underground garage and even an elevator. It was perfect place to visit and explore with all its secret places. Paula and I found most of them from attic to basement and sometimes saw things we weren't supposed to see during parties and other celebrations when guests would take advantage of the several guest bedrooms. It was how I learned that fidelity wasn't always part of the marriage contract.

My mother volunteered me to help Grandmother Elaine "with anything she needed." I didn't realized all the "anything Elaine had in mind, but I had already had fantasies about her. She was a sexy athletic woman with long legs, wonderful full breasts and striking blond hair — a woman who embraced life. The summer before I was 15 I had watched her engage in a wild fuck with a guest at her birthday party. Bored with the adult party I had gone exploring the back passages of the house, knowing some guests would be in the bedrooms. In the narrow secret passageway outside one room I could hear the bed hit the wall as a couple enjoyed themselves. I eased open the door into a butler's pantry and looked around the corner to see my grandmother riding the cock of a large gentleman guest from England. She had her peach colored silk party frock up around her waist as she rode him. Her sheer white stockings gleamed in the late simmer light from the open window behind them. From that point on I had fantasies about having my cock in her.

The rambling English country mansion sat on a bluff on 5 acres and you could see for miles across the Sound to the Olympic Mountains. It had seen better days when my grandparents bought it but it had proved to be the ideal home for them and the entertaining they did. The spent a fortune fixing it up.

For the first few days after my grandfather had his heart attack I hardly saw my grandmother. She spent her days at the hospital. She would be home for dinner and always stayed in her city clothes — skirt, hose, high heels, and silk blouse. They had a cook and a maid and a woman who came in to clean twice a week. What they didn't have was a gardener. My grandfather loved his garden and yard and spent almost every weekend mowing, pruning weeding and all sorts of garden activities. For years I would spend time with then and I was expected to help.

Well now I was back and as usual I spent my days mowing the lawn, working in the garden, painting the kitchen and other chores that granddad would be doing. I was happy to do it and grandmother, Elaine treated me like an adult. Most days if I was still outside she would bring me a beer and we would sit in the lawn chairs - she with a gin and tonic. She always sat well back in the wooden Adirondack chair and her skirt would ride up, giving me a wonderful view of her firm, nylon covered thighs and also giving me a raging hard-on. I looked at her and remembered how that stranger had pumped his thick cock in and out of her as she yelled out, "fuck, me... fuck... me!"

After the first few days Elaine started spending less time with him and more with me. Even if we had been clearing brush all day she would always change into a skirt, blouse, sheer hose and heels for dinner. She was particularly fond of seamed stockings and she had started asking me as she left in the mornings to check to see if "my seams are straight." She would lift the back of her fitted skirt so I could check, usually all the way to the reinforced tops.

One evening after a shower, I walked out of the bathroom in the guest room and found Elaine sitting on the bed, legs crossed, white silk skirt well up her firm thighs, showing me a wonderful expanse of stretched tan nylon. I had a white bath towel wrapped around my waist. As I came out of the bathroom I stopped in my tracks. She sat her gin and tonic on the night stand and patted the bed beside her. "Sit here James." My cock tented the towel. I quickly sat to try to cover myself. She moved closer. We were hip to hip and her skirt was well up and I could see the garter clips that held her sexy stockings and I could see the reinforced band. She seemed to nod to herself, took a sip of her drink and stood. I didn't want her to leave — I wanted her like no other woman I had seen. As she stood I don't know why but I reached out and took her hand. "Please don't go."

She turned and looked at me. Her powder blue silk blouse enhanced her eyes. It was unbuttoned to the point I could see the tops of her breasts, pushed up by her lacy white bra.

We stood like that for a few moments, saying nothing. I made no attempt to hide my arousal.

She disengaged her hand and leaned forward and placed her hands on my thighs and kissed me. I will never forget that kiss — it was filled with pent up passion and longing for intimacy and seemed to go on and on as our tongues met for the first time. The next thing I knew, my towel was unknotted and her hands had found my cock. She gasped in my mouth as she felt me for the first time. Her cool fingers trying without success to circle my cock had my head swimming. She gasped again as my hands felt her breasts for the first time and my fingers caressed her erect nipples through the silken material. She slowly broke our first kiss, never letting go of my cock. My mouth felt empty. Without a word she knelt between my legs. She looked at me and down to my cock which was less than an inch from her mouth, and licked her lips. I watched her move her mouth to my cock and stick out her tongue to lick off the first of the pre cum. I groaned in passion, pleasure and anticipation. This woman I had lusted after was going to suck my cock! Her tongue on the head of my cock sent waves of pleasure coursing through my body. Her blue eyes never left mine as she licked me. I put my hands on her beautiful breasts again, feeling her arousal. She licked my shaft tasting me and making sure her tongue never missed a spot on my ten inches. "Ohhhhh... Goddddd... please... please... !"

She stopped licking. "Tell... me... tell... me... what... you... want."

"Ohhhhh... please... please... suck... me!"

She opened her red-lipstick lips and for the first time I felt the pleasure a woman can give a man with her mouth. The pleasure of that first time was almost indescribable but also much too short.

"Arrrrrghhhhh!" I cried out as I spurted my hot load of cum in her mouth. She had only had me in about three inches as I shot the high pressure cum into her. The amount and pressure may have caught her by surprise and she instinctively moved her head back. My cock jetted out of her mouth and streams of sticky cum caught her on the face and all over that blue blouse. Before the last blast she had reinserted my cock in her moist mouth and managed to drink down the last of the huge load I ejected.

I fell back across the bed, my brain trying to take in the enormity of the pleasure I had experienced at the hands and mouth of this beautiful sexy older woman. She continued to suck the last of the cum from me. I stayed hard and her warm moist mouth had me squirming in passion again in minutes.

Suddenly her mouth was gone. I opened my eyes and looked up. She stood between my legs, beautiful, flushed, cum on her face and blouse and in her shoulder-length blond hair. She caught some of my cum with her fingers and put her fingers in her mouth smiling. I was afraid she was going to leave — that she was upset I had cum all over her... but then she began to unbutton her blouse. She dropped it to the floor and reached behind her and unfastened her bra. Her breasts were even more beautiful up close flushed with passion, nipples hard and sticking out half an inch. She slowly pulled her skirt up, reinforced stocking tops and garter clips gave way to bare tanned thigh and then to the holy of holies, her blond pussy. She wasn't wearing panties!

She stepped back and pushed my legs together and than straddled me trapping my cock between her legs, riding the length of it, driving us both wild with the delicious friction and the anticipation of what was to come. She reached between us and grasped my cock and guided it to her moist hole. I watched her in awe and wonder. This wanton blond, nylon clad thighs stretched wide on my legs was about ready to give me one of the greatest gifts ever. We both moaned in pleasure as the head of my cock slipped inside her. I tried to buck my hips to hurry the journey.

"Wait!" She whispered. I relaxed. Soon she was ready and my cock stretched her a bit more, opening her like she had never been before. The warm, slick tightness around my cock was wonderful and I felt the cum building again. Soon I was in about half way and I felt my grandmother have her first orgasm by my cock. Her vagina rippled with passion and her canal was flooded with her cum juices. She shuddered and moaned and rocked back and forth, forcing my cock farther up inside her. She then folded herself on top of me and kissed me passionately, all the while - little by little my cock fought its way inside her, stretching her even more and finally I was fully inside her - up against her cervix. She kissed me and kissed me as she started to rock her hips and I began a slow steady instinctual thrusting. Never had I felt anything as glorious as this passionate coupling with this woman I had loved for years.

I felt her stockings from knees to expanded tops, reveling in the sensual feeling of the hot sheer nylon. I griped her thighs, her waist, and I caressed her nipples and sucked them as she rode me to another orgasm. She screamed, "Ohhhhh... my... Goddddd... ohhhhh... my... God... ohhhhh... ahhhhh!!!!!"

Her cries set me off and I filled her for the first time. My virginity was gone... gone to a sexy blond woman wearing only hose, heels, garter belt and white skirt bunched around her waist. I blasted cum inside her again and again and again... stroking her holding her caressing her with hands and cock... filling her up with a young man's virginal cum... sheets of hot liquid exploded inside her, raking her vagina and during one perfect alignment, direct into her uterus... millions of sperm flooded her looking for an egg to fertilize. If I had impregnated that first time I think we both would have been happy, but it was not to be. My still hard cock forced cum from inside her and it drained across my balls to soak the bed cover. I never wanted this coupling to end and I continued to thrust, loving the feel of being inside this exceptionally beautiful woman. I squeezed her and we kissed wildly, like we were long-lost lovers, our bodies perfectly in tune, granting us this one incredible sexual experience. She collapsed against my chest, breathing hard. Her hard nipples raked my chest. I held her tightly and kissed her face, her eyes, her nose her ears and down her neck until I captured a nipple again. Her vagina kept up the gentle squeezing of numerous small orgasms. She moaned, eyes closed, unwilling to relinquish this pleasure, this incestuous pleasure with her grandson.

"Thank you."

She opened her eyes and just looked at me for awhile and then she smiled. "Thank you, my darling... you've made me very happy." A warm tear landed on my chest. She kissed me, this time tenderly. After a few minutes she tried to get up but I held her to me, my cock stirring into full hardness again. She looked at me with wonder and I only smiled and nodded.

I sat up holding her; she was still straddling my thighs. I stood up and carried her with me, still impaled on my cock. Her silken legs wrapped around my waist as I held her and turned us and I slowly let us back down on my bed. Now it was my turn to be on top. I forced my way inside her to the hilt again, seemingly even deeper than before. She moaned in pleasure and an orgasm flowed through her. I had dreamed about this moment... the first time I would be on top and fucking a woman. Grandmother Elaine pulled my head down and kissed me hard as she wrapped her legs firmly across the backs of my legs. The feel of the hot sheer nylon fully embedded that fetish in my brain. I had loved to look at pictures of women in stockings and garters for years. My grandfather always had a pin up calendar above his workbench in the garage and they always featured innocent looking young women with their skirts wind blown, showing stockings and garters.

Every December he let me post the new calendar and never asked me what happened to the old ones.

But until this first experience fucking while a sexy woman writhed under me I never realized how much those silken wrapped legs enhanced my pleasure. I broke the kiss and began slow fucking my wanton grandmother. She had a dreamy look on her face as she met each thrust. After two cums I had plenty of staying power and I fucked her slowly savoring each hot stroke, each stroke that filled her stretched vagina with my hot thick cock. Soon she began to babble about my cock and then I heard her say the words I wanted to hear.

Ohhhhh... God... Ohhh... Godddd... yesss... yesss... yes... God... yesssss... ohhhhh... James... fuck... fuck... meeeee!!!!!"

Another orgasm racked her body and she arched her back to embed me even further inside her. The orgasm seemed to continue for a long time while the velvet vise between her legs squeezed my cock. I didn't want to cum yet but I had no control as she begged me to keep fucking her. My mind was in sensory overload.

I filled her as she screamed, "Arghhhhh... fuck... fuck... fuck... me... James... ahhhhh... fuck... me... fill... me... fuck... fuck... meeeee!!!!!"

I did my best - plowing into her and pulling her legs up high as she lost her grip on my back. I forced her knees to her shoulders grasping her nylon covered thighs, feeling her stockings rip under my rough handling, stretching them to the limit as I spurted into her depths filling her with my seed, cuming inside her with my virgin cock... becoming a man between those gorgeous legs, and feeling those erect nipples against my chest. I shuddered as a vision of my mother overwhelmed my senses. I continued to stroke her for a long time as we just took pleasure in our new intimacy — the kind of intimacy only found in the world of lovers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.