Christmas Stockings
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

"Penny for your thoughts James."

It was a little after 9 but the sun had already burned away the last of the mist. It was still cool and we had the beach almost to ourselves. Rita and I walked hand-in-hand and barefoot along the shore letting the water bathe our feet as we headed back toward the car. I was wearing my usual cutoffs and an old sweatshirt. Rita, looking beautiful as usual, was wearing dark blue cotton pants, rolled to the knees, an expensive looking yellow silk T, a hooded white sweatshirt, and her aviator Raybans. The breeze tossed her short blond hair. She carried her sandals.

I looked at her. Even windblown she was extraordinarily beautiful. I hated the thought of her leaving.

I smiled. "I was just thinking... well thinking about life... that is... how strange life could be at times. A few months ago I was walking through rice paddies with a bunch of ugly smelly guys... and now here I am walking along a sunny beach in California with the most beautiful woman on earth... who by the way smells delicious!"

Rita laughed and pulled me to a stop and put her arms around me and kissed me with such fierce passion that it took my breath away. Even the chilly water swirling around our feet did nothing to dampen our ardor.

She looked at me; blue eyes sparkling, arms still around my neck.

"James, you must know how I feel about you... I've... I've... well let's say I've come to care about you very much." I started to say something but she put her fingers to my lips. "I don't expect you to feel the same James... but as the years go by... and our business partnership flourishes... and I know it will... I just want to be part of your life. Can you understand that?"

It was my turn to hold her and kiss her.

"Rita, I... I don't know what to say... I do know that I care about your very much too and the idea that we would... well would never be part of each other's lives is... well... I can't imagine that."

She kissed me. This time with such tenderness, it made my knees weak.

We continued our walk.

"Even when I'm old and gray?"

"What?"

"You heard me... will you still want to be around me when I'm old?" She teased.

"I love older women... they're so grateful!"

This got me a sharp jab to the ribs and a smile. I thought of the recent conversation with my grandmother who threatened to come to San Diego and rape me if I didn't come home soon. "Yes indeed... older women!"

On the ride back to the house Rita snuggled against me. We were in the Caddy because Rita wanted to sit close. I thought about that morning. I had awakened early as usual and tried to wake Rita. My efforts only resulted in an hour of very slow lovemaking. As I filled her with my sperm for the second time she cried out and held me tightly for a long time.

There was still no sign of life when we got back to the house. It was about 10. Susan's flight wasn't until four. Rita decided that we would make brunch for all concerned, but first we had to have shower.

We spent a long time there. I loved the feel of her slick body, with her wonderful C-cup breasts and her long nipples, made even more pronounced by my tongue, lips and teeth.

I fucked her against the shower wall, slow stroking as her cries were muffled against my shoulder. She clung to me and fucked me back, driving us to a frenzy of mutual pleasure. Finally I just held her against the wall as I came — shooting stream after stream of hot cum into her hot wet vaginal canal that rippled as she came around me. She screamed so loud as she came I figured her cries of passion would waken every one in the house.

After our shower I lay on the bed stroking my cock as I watched her dress. She watched me as she slowly rolled her sheer light tan stockings up her legs and fastened the reinforced tops with the suspender clips. She took her time, teasing me, stretching her legs as she pulled the stockings taut and inspecting them for runs. Stretched nylon and white garter suspenders framed her bare pussy. Rita bent over away from me to put her high-heeled sandals on, twitching her ass at me, exposing her swollen pussy lips, daring me to do something about her state of sexy undress. With only heels, stockings and garter belt, and the bracelet I gave her last night, she was my idea of the perfectly dressed woman. I moved quickly behind her and with no more protest than "Ohhhh... James." I bent her over the overstuffed chair and entered her very wet pussy from behind. "Ohhhh... God... James... take... me... take... me... I'm... yours... oohhhh... yessss... take... me... fuck... me... use... me... God... I... have... to... have... your... cock!"

I slowly stroked her until she cried out. "Aaaaahhhh!" she screamed as her first orgasm hit her. I held her hips and pulled her tight onto my cock as the spasms from her slick canal transmitted themselves to my tight-fitting cock. I had to concentrate very hard not to cum and I was glad for the fucking in the shower and earlier today otherwise there was no way I could have resisted the fantastic squeezing that made my cock want to spray her insides. I wanted her ass. I wanted to send her off with both her holes filled with my cum.

"Noooo!" she cried out as I pulled my cock from her warm tight hole. "Oh... oh... yessss!" as she felt the tip of my slick cock press against her cum slick but tight ass hole.

"God... yessss... God... I... I... want... want... you... there... there... in... my... assss! Ohhhh... yessss!" she cried as the head of my cock slipped past her anal ring and started down her tight chute. She was incredibly tight but she kept pushing back at me, her ass in the air, bent over the chair, impaled on my 10-inches.

"Fuck... me... fuck... me... fuck... me!" She chanted as I slowly began the in and out motion and with each stroke, forcing another inch into her hole. "God... James... God... I wanted this... wanted you... to take... my assss... ohhhh... God... don't stop... don't... stop... don't... ohhhh... fuck... me... fuck... me... with... your... big... cock! I... love... it... love... your... cock... inside... meeee!" She jammed fingers into her slick cunt and frigged herself as I fucked her.

I traced her suspender straps down to her sexy nylon covered thighs and held her - feeling the smoothness of the hot nylon as I fucked her tight ass. The feel of the sheer stockings transmitted itself to my throbbing cock.

"Oh... God... oh... God... ohhhh... God. James... I'm cuuummming! She shoved her ass hard back against my thrusts, squirming and shaking as waves of passion slammed through her. She slowed and almost collapsed over the chair as her orgasms left her weak. I slow stroked her on the edge of cuming, wanting to finish now with a huge burst of cum — cum that she would feel for days to come. I reached under her and grabbed her hard-tipped breasts and shoved my cock fully inside her ass as I exploded in her depths. She moaned with passion as she felt the hot cum spray deep inside her — deeper than any man, so deep she would be leaking cum for a week. I loved fucking her ass, feeling her quiver as I filled her, knowing this would not be the last time I would take her.

We ended up on the bed again, lying side by side. I stroked her smooth skin from shoulder to firm ass. "God... James... you know exactly how to love me... know when I want to be made love to and when I just want to be fucked. I've never had that from any man before." Her cool fingers traced my face. "How am I going to do without?" She seemed to ask this more of herself. I pulled her close, feeling her still hard nipples rake my chest. "Rita... when I'm with you... the world just goes away." She kissed me long and tenderly, tears in the corners of her eyes.

My next shower was alone. Rita made me go first since she said she didn't trust me or herself for us to be together in the shower again. She said she was so sore she probably wouldn't be able to walk right for a week. She said it with a smile as she played with my semi-erect cock.

"God you're beautiful!" she said as I came naked out of the bathroom, rubbing a towel over my short hair. I was disappointed to see she had stripped off the heels and nylons and was wrapped in a blue terry robe that covered her from neck to calves. I went to reach for her, my cock stiffening despite her attempt to cover herself.

She allowed a quick kiss and then pushed away, eyeing my fully erect cock. "Now mister, keep back... I'm going to take a shower now... alone... and you are going to rouse the rest of the household." I just looked at her.

"You can start with Susan first... she'll probably help you with that." She smiled as she said it and pointed to my cock. "You can take your time... I'll be in the kitchen fixing breakfast." My skin tingled as she brushed her fingers down my face. Rita wiggled her ass at me as she headed into the bathroom.

Visions of Susan sprawled across the bed, completely fucked out, stockings tattered, heels still on, sound asleep as I left her last night kept my cock hard as I dressed. I didn't bother with underwear as I pulled on khaki shorts and a blue polo shirt. I was barefoot as I headed down the stairs to my old room, my cock hard with anticipation.

Voices from inside the room stopped me. The door was open about a foot and I heard Susan. "I'll miss you too Daddy... I'm sorry but... I... have to go to Japan... it's important."

I looked through the opening and saw Susan sitting on the edge of the bed, her long tanned legs crossed. Her toenails were painted a dark shade of red. The bed was still mussed from our furious fucking the night before. She was dressed in a short white silk robe that only accented her fantastic curvaceous body, and it barely covered her thighs. Her hard nipples poked against the soft material. She had obviously just come from the shower; her hair was wrapped in a blue towel.

As Craig moved into my field of vision, I stepped back into the shadows of the hallway. He was wearing his usual tennis outfit. He stood next to her facing me. "God... baby... I'm going to miss you so much. His hard cock was outlined against the front of his white shorts. She starred at his cock but then looked away as she pulled the towel from her head and shook out her damp blond hair. She was stunningly beautiful and had already applied makeup and a very glossy red shade of lipstick. My cock hardened just looking at her. She turned her head away from Craig as she picked up a sheer tan stocking from the bed. He put his hand on her shoulder and then ran his fingers up the side of her neck and face. She shuddered slightly as she raised one leg to put on the stocking. Her robe rode up into her lap, exposing her beautiful bare pussy and her white satin garter suspenders. Craig caressed her face as she slowly fitted the stocking over her arched foot and then slowly, slowly, teasingly Susan pulled the stocking up over her perfect calf and over her knee and then onto her firm tanned thigh where she attached the white metal clips to the dark tan reinforced stocking top. She stretched her leg smoothing the nylon with her hands, careful not to snag the semi transparent material. Her red nails matched her lipstick. She looked at her father and then at his crotch, only inches from her face. His white shorts now sported a stain of pre cum. She licked her lips as she picked up the other stocking. Her breathing was more rapid now and her nipples even more pronounced as Craig continued to caress her face and neck — each caress moving closer to her breasts. She pulled the other leg in close as she fitted the other stocking onto her red tipped toes. Betraying her mounting excitement, her ass squirmed on the bed as she rolled the stocking onto her extended leg. Pointing her toes she caressed herself as she again slowly smoothed the sheer tan nylon up her fabulously toned leg to her thigh where she fastened the clips to the reinforced top. Craig's cock strained against his shorts. There was no doubt he was going to fuck her.

Susan bent forward, the top of the robe gaping, and took a shiny black pump off the floor and crossing her legs, put it on her foot. It had at least a 4-inch spike heel She stretched her leg and turned her foot from side to side as if examining the fit and the look. Craig moaned. Susan smiled. She bent again and picked up the other shoe and bent her leg to put it on. She gasped as Craig thrust his hand into the front of her robe and his fingers captured one of her hard nipples.

Susan looked up at her father as she stretched both legs out. "Daddy, do you like my legs?"

"Ohhhh... yessss... yessss... baby... daddy... loves... your... legs!"

"Does seeing my legs in these sheer stockings and black pumps make you... you... want... to fuck me?" Susan was breathing harder by this time, clearly aroused. Craig continued to fondle her breasts. Her robe was open now exposing Craig's hand and most of her high firm breasts. The robe threatened to fall from her shoulders.

"Yessss... ohhhh... yessss... baby... you know they do!"

"Just... like... that... first... time... Daddy?"

He moaned. "God... yessss... oh... yessss... your legs... I couldn't keep my eyes... off you... your 16th birthday... party... God... how... I wanted... to fuck... you!"

"I knew... you... did... knew you... wanted... me... I asked mommy... to... help... me... dress... for... that... special... party... borrow her... garter belt... and stockings... and buy me... those... blue high-heeled pumps. "I saw... saw... how... you looked at me... looked at... my legs... and... breasts."

Susan looked at his crotch and slowly unbuttoned his shorts and pulled down the zipper and freed his straining cock. His tennis shorts dropped around his ankles. He wore no underwear. Craig had a nice size cock, maybe 8 and a half or nine inches and very thick.

"Ohhhh... baby!" He moaned as she attempted to wrap her delicate fingers around it.

"Do you want me... to... to... suck it... just like I did... that... first... time... Dad... dy? Suck... you... until... you... came... in... my mouth?"

"Yes... yes... yessss... baby... just... like... then... the... first... time!"

"Ahhhh!" he moaned as she stuck out her pink tongue and licked the head of his cock and then took him into her mouth. She took her time, taking him almost all the way into her throat then pulling him out and licking all over the swollen purple head. She paused and looked up at him.

"You... got... cum... on... my... blue... party dress... I couldn't swallow... it... all..." "Then you ruined mommy's stockings... pulling my legs so far... apart... pushing your... big... big... cock... into me... filling... me up... taking... your... big... cock... and stroking me... stroking me... holding my legs... pushing my legs up and up so my blue pumps were up... by my face... as you... you... fucked... me. God... how... how... I wanted... you... to fuck... fuck... me!"

"Ohhhh!!!!" he cried out as she engulfed his cock almost to the root.

"Suck... me... suck... me... suck... me... baby!" Craig put his hands on the back of her head and pushed his cock all the way into her willing throat as he came into her, forcing his cum down her throat and into her belly.

Her breasts were red and her nipples hard points, her robe now only held up by her arms as she gripped his tight tan ass.

Craig held her head for a long time as he sent his spunk into his daughter. She dropped one hand into her lap and worked her fingers into her cunt between her widely spread legs. My cock throbbed.

Craig let go of his daughter's hair and she gasped for air as he removed his cock.

Weak-kneed he sat next to her and held her. They kissed for a long time, open-mouth kisses of mounting passion. Craig rolled her hard nipples as his cock started to recover.

"Please... please... Daddy... eat... me... tongue... me... like that first time... make me... me... cum to... your... mouth... and tongue. Drive... me... crazy... just like... that... day. God... how I loved... feeling... feeling your tongue... and lips on... my... my... cunt... the best... best... birthday present!"

Craig dropped to his knees on the floor as she spread her legs wider. She fell back on the bed as he moved satiny legs onto his now bare shoulders. Her pumps reflected the morning light as she moved her nylon-covered legs across his back.

"Ohhhh... Daddy... ohhhh... God... ohhhh... God... you... eat... me... eat me... so good! Yessss... yes... yesss... ohhhh... uhhhh... uh... uh... uh... oohhhh... eat me!!!!"

At that point I noticed Lisa come out of her bedroom at the end of the hall. She looked fresh from the shower and was wearing a blue satin robe, sheer white stockings and high heel white sandals. She looked aroused. She must have been listening to Craig and Susan. Each of her steps gave me a glimpse of stocking top and suspender. The top of the robe barely covered her bountiful breasts and her nipples strained against the satin sticking out like bullets. She moved silently and pushed herself against me as we watched Craig eat Susan through the open door. One hand traced my cock on the outside of my shorts. It was hard resisting the urge to moan.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.