Christmas Stockings
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

"James... I can't accept this." "

"Why? Isn't it enough?"

She looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes, shoulder length blond hair framing her face. "It's not the amount..." She looked at my check for $15,000. "It's just that... well... you have no idea about the kind of business I'm in... investments, real estate... the risks... James you could lose the whole amount, and this is a lot of money."

I took her hand across the corner of the table where we sat close to each other finishing our breakfast coffee. She was wearing a short blue silk robe that made her eyes seem even more intensely blue. I was wearing cut off khakis and a gray t-shirt with USMC across the front.

I knew Rita wore nothing under the robe except a white lace garter belt and light tan stockings, and the amber and gold heart I gave her. She had not taken it off since that evening. I had watched her roll those sheer stockings up her firm legs and fasten them to the garter belt after we had made love in the shower. She said she loved how I felt and tasted after I came in from my run and how it seemed to make me want her more. She was also wearing high-heel sandals.

Watching her move around the kitchen, her firm ass outlined in blue silk and her tanned legs encased in the sheerest nylon - the short hem of the robe barely covered the reinforced tops. My cock was hard all through breakfast.

I was so smitten with her that I could just sit and watch her.

"Rita... in my short life, and especially the last couple of years in the Marines... I have learned a lot about people... I don't want to invest in real estate or high finance... I've become a pretty good judge of people... and it's people that I want to invest my money with. What they do with it is up to them."

She started to protest again. I put a finger to her lips.

"Rita... you told me the other day that you and Craig were always looking for investors... well... I want to invest in you."

Her eyes glistened as she looked at me and shook her head. "James... James... what am I going to do with you? You always know what to say. She hugged and then slowly kissed me. When she pulled back her face was flushed and her nipples were trying to bore holes in the silk fabric.

"I wish I had your confidence in myself... now I'll really have to work hard to make sure this pays off." She was quiet for a moment. I could see she was thinking about where to put my money. "You know there are whole sections of San Francisco... have you ever been there?" I shook my head. "Anyway there are whole sections of these connected homes that are in desperate need of rehab. I had been considering putting some money there for a while. Craig and Jack always thought it was too risky... but I know San Francisco and maybe its time to buy some row houses."

She was getting more and more excited as she explained about real estate and leveraging the property and more financial terms I didn't understand. I let her go on. She was so pleased with herself, her eyes sparkled as she talked. I could see why the business was so successful.

"Actually, James... I think we will form a company... this will be the Rita and James Company... I'll get my lawyer to draw up the incorporation papers and I'll find us some properties." She was excited as a little girl. "Rita... Rita..." She stopped talking for a moment... then blinked... "Oh sorry James... I get carried away."

"Just one thing Rita."

"What?"

"Can't it be the James and Rita Company?"

She laughed and got up and moved to me and sat on my lap, arms around my neck, beautiful legs exposed all the way to her sweet pussy. She kissed me. "Anything you want James... anything!"

I pretended to twirl a moustache end. "Anything... my dear?"

She put on a mock-serious expression and put the back of her hand up against her forehead. "Oh God... you men... always taking advantage of women... the fragile flowers that we are!"

We both laughed as I pulled her close. We kissed and then with mounting passion we kissed some more. After a few minutes of teasing, and rubbing her tits against my chest she stood. She leaned over me and carefully unzipped me and freed my aching swollen cock. She pulled off my shorts and then my t-shirt.

Rita opened her robe, showing me her gorgeous slim, tanned and toned body and her wonderful hard tipped breasts. The amber and gold heart I gave her was nestled between them. Her pussy was wet and so elegantly framed by stockings garter belt and suspenders. I could smell her arousal. My cock throbbed. "Is this the "anything" you had in mind?" My throat was so dry I could only nod. I was so overcome by her beauty and the fact she was offering herself to me... wanting me as much as I wanted her... all the time... any time. For only a fraction of a moment I wondered if she would break my heart too. I reached out and pulled her to me, banishing any more thoughts like that.

Rita straddled my hips and grasped my cock as she lowered herself onto me, spreading her labia to accommodate my size. She moaned and her eyes closed as the head of my cock entered her wetness. She kept us like that for a few moments... just enjoying the feeling of the initial penetration. My cock slowly making its way into her hot canal.

She looked at me, arms around my neck. "God James... this is so good... so good... God... how I love making love with you." She lowered herself slowly until I was buried in her to the hilt. I waited for her to start moving her hips but she just stayed there, the muscles of her tight vagina squeezed my cock. It was my turn to groan, her nylon covered legs rubbing against my thighs.

"Just don't move... just... give... me... a moment... I want to remember... Ahhhhhhh!" I felt her orgasm ripple through her grasping vagina. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... God... God... James... ahhhhhhhhhhhh... yesssssss... ohhhhhhhh... God... cuuummming... cummming... can't... help... it... ahhhhhhhh... your... cock... cock... in... in... side... meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!"

She hugged me tightly, head on my shoulder as she tensed and relaxed through a couple of huge orgasms... crying out her passion. I did my best not to cum... I wanted to stroke her and have her feel every hot spurt.

We sat like that for a couple of minutes, Rita holding me tightly, her firm breasts crushed against my chest. She was breathing heavily.

Slowly I lifted her hips until most of my cock was exposed and then just as slowly let her back down. She moaned.

I did it again. This time she raised her head and looked at me her blue eyes shining with lust. "Yessssss... like... that... like that..." as I raised and lowered her again. God James... I love the... feel... of... your... cock... love... how... it... fills... me... love... how... I... can... feel every inch... Ohhh... yesss... keep... doing... that... just... like... that..."

I had to cum... she was making me crazy and I increased the tempo. She enthusiastically participated, jamming herself down on my cock and lap, forcing my cock into her depths, forcing her cum juices to flow down my cock onto my balls and onto my thighs.

"Yesssss... yes... yessss... James... I... want... you... to... cummmmmmmmm!"

"Ahhhhhhhh!" she cried out as she felt me begin to fill her with my hot cum. Her own orgasm sending her shuddering and gasping. Our mutual orgasm went on for a long time as we rutted on that kitchen chair.

"Never... never... stop... God... James... ohhhhhhhhhhhh... God... never... stop... fucking... meeeeeeeee!"

Eventually she collapsed against me. Her arms slipped from around my neck and I had to hold on to her to keep her from slipping to the floor. My cock was about half hard but still firmly embedded in her gushing hole.

I looked up and saw Craig and Nancy dressed for tennis standing in the door to the kitchen. He was standing behind her and had his hands on her breasts. He ass worked hard against the front of his pants. I wondered how much they had seen. They saw me watching them. Nancy smiled and turned quickly and pulled Craig from the room. I knew where they were headed. He still seemed puzzled by his wife's sudden change into such a wanton woman.

It took us another hour to get cleaned up (another shower) and ready to go out to Balboa to pick up Susan. She and Rita had a long phone conversation earlier in the morning and seemed to want to get together and patch things up. Rita had never been to Balboa and wanted to come along. I put on my dress green uniform at her request. "I love looking at you in that uniform James... not as much as you naked but... well... we do have to go out into public." She laughed.

I wondered if she didn't trust me or Susan not to immediately jump into bed and fuck the afternoon away. Considering what had happened yesterday she was right. Wise woman.

This time there was no roundabout dive down the coast - just straight out La Jolla Drive to the freeway and we were soon at the edge of Balboa Park driving up the hill to the hospital. Rita marveled at the beautiful surroundings. I didn't want to remind her of the pain and suffering this place had witnessed. She seemed happy and had a slight smile. We rode with her hand on my leg. She cursed bucket seats for not allowing her to sit up close to me. I watched her as she teased me with a constant leg show of stretched reinforced stocking tops, garter clips and firm tan thigh above the stockings. She kept me hard for the entire trip. He hard nipples, pressed against the silk of her red blouse betrayed her own excitement.

"Tomorrow morning... James... please don't go off running in the morning... I want to wake up in your arms and then go with you early and just walk on the beach. I want to spend as much time as we can tonight and tomorrow... before we have to leave."

I looked at her. "I'd love to Rita... I know the perfect place." It hit me hard finally that tomorrow afternoon all this was over. When would I see Rita again? Never? San Francisco was not far away but we lived in different worlds. I knew we would have some contact because we were business partners now... but what about us? I was also a little worried about Jack and how and when he would take his revenge. I hoped he wouldn't hurt Rita. That was a real worry. I hoped he would just forget about me altogether. I knew that was unlikely and I hoped I'd be ready when the inevitable happened.

We parked in the lot and Rita adjusted her short pleated white skirt, but not before exposing her pussy to me. My cock twitched. I had watched her dress and she had put on some very small pale silk panties, but then changed her mind pulled up her skirt and bent over away from me giving me a wonderful view of her gorgeous ass as she slid them slowly down her nylon-smoothed legs. "I don't think I'll need these today - give you something to think about!" She had laughed that wonderful laugh of hers as she said it.

Susan opened the door at my first knock. She hugged me a little too vigorously for Rita's taste and then turned and hugged her mother. I knew she had felt my hard cock. Susan was in her blue uniform and looked a beautiful as ever. I couldn't help the reaction I got when I saw her and smelled and felt her against me. After yesterday I felt that we had a great future at least in the fucking department. Too bad she was leaving. Anyway I had to put those thoughts aside since it was obvious that we were not going to get any time alone between now and Susan's plane tomorrow. Rita was enough for any man but most of the time my cock had a mind of it's own.

I had a quick vision of Anne's face buried between Susan's luscious nylon-covered thighs. Too bad I wouldn't be there for that scene and to lend a hand... as it were.

Rita was in the front seat and Susan behind her. They chatted about the plans for the rest of the day, while to my pleasure having a leg show competition for my attention. Their legs were remarkable similar and even the tan color of the nylon they wore was almost identical. I loved it as Susan almost immediately exposed her legs up past her stocking tops. Rita couldn't see her daughter's legs but my gaze gave me away. Rita figured two could play this game so by crossing and recrossing her legs she got her skirt to ride up high on her thighs. The sexy sound of the rubbing nylon was extremely arousing too. Rita also left no doubt about where things were going with us by resting a proprietary hand on my thigh, which occasionally drifted to my bulging cock. I just wished they would quit teasing me and take me home and fuck me senseless.

They had planned the afternoon. They were going to an exclusive beauty salon in La Jolla and get all beautiful for tonight. I think Rita wanted to spend a little time with her daughter before the separation. Maybe give her some motherly advice - probably something like - "keep Marines and sailors out of your bed!"

This evening they were going to take me out to dinner. I smiled. Maybe a farewell fuck with Susan was not out of the cards yet. Rita had fucked her son and Susan her father - wonder if they were planning a little mother-daughter incest with me as catalyst? I sure hoped so. The thought of the two of them in heels and hose and garter belts intertwined in a lesbian embrace or a passionate 69 had me ready to cum in my pants.

I dropped them off at the house and headed back south to MCRD (Marine Corps Recruit Depot) San Diego. I had an appointment with a lawyer in the Judge Advocate's office there.

"Sergeant Reid, looking at your mother's will... I don't think your father has any grounds to successfully contest the provisions that have left assets to you and your sister. I was relieved to hear that. The young captain, who I noticed had only a single National Defense Ribbon on his uniform jacket, which was hung near the door, didn't look much older than me. I noticed him staring at my ribbons from time to time - maybe trying to figure out how I earned so many in such a short time. I wanted to tell him "join the infantry, get wounded a couple of times, go to exotic locales, meet exciting and unusual people and kill them!"

"Since they were not yet divorced when your mother died..." My stomach lurched when he said those words. "the state of Washington still considered them married for property division purposes... Washington, like California is a community property state. What ever is acquired during the marriage is presumed to be the property of the community. Do you follow me?"

"Yes sir."

"The property she willed to you both..." He shuffled through the will. "Consisting of a beach house on Bainbridge Island, on an acre of land, a 5 acre parcel next to that property, and cash in an account at Seattle Trust and Savings Bank... it was from her grandparents and thus considered separate property and not subject to the community property rules."

My thoughts took me back to my childhood where for years we visited that beach house every summer, spending weeks at a time there, my sister and mother and I. We would spend hours on the beach, turning brown, laughing, playing. Dad had to work most of the time but would usually get to the island on weekends. My grand parents were there a lot. We all pitched in to expand and improve the place. Seeing my mother in her bathing suit day after day as a teen got me thinking about her in other than a motherly way. Even my youthful grandmother exposed a lot of flesh on those long summer days. She caught my youthful teen gaze many times. Most times I blushed and turned away but eventually I caught on that she also seemed less of a grandmother and more of a sexy desirable woman who took pleasure in staring at my often-hard cock. I thought it fitting that my sister and I were the new owners, but I doubted I could ever face the place again.

The attorney went on. "As you know the property and cash are in a trust for you and your sister until she reaches 21... a trust managed by your late mother's parents."

I thanked him and left. I had received a summons and all the legal paperwork in the mail notifying me of this action along with a copy of the will. The bastard... my father had really pissed me off this time. I had called by grandfather and he said he had received the documents too as trustee and his lawyer had said good old dad didn't stand a chance. I wanted to have it out with him in person. No wonder he was trying to make up to Paula. The bastard!

Paula had said that dad had sold the family home as soon as the estate was settled and moved in with his girlfriend, now wife. I was furious. The greedy bastard!

Steaming, I walked around MCRD. The place was filled with the sights and sounds of Marines in the making; the sharp bark of a drill instructor, the sing-song cadence of a drill instructor drilling a marching platoon, the crash of rifle buts on the deck and from shoulder to shoulder as the Marines endlessly practiced the manual of arms. I had initially been miserable here but it had rescued me from my pain and most of all from adolescence. More importantly the training I received saved my life in combat. Too bad my training hadn't saved Swede or Akers.

I walked down the arched Spanish style outdoor corridors that paralleled the large parade field. I could see the metal Quonset huts in the distance. It seemed several lifetimes ago that I had lived there for 9 weeks with 80 other Marines that made up my platoon. I knew the names of some who had died, and lost track of most of the rest. The platoon had been dispersed the day after graduation to various training facilities. The majority of us had been sent up the road to Camp Pendleton to the Infantry Training Regiment for four more weeks of combat training, all with orders to Vietnam.

I looked down one of the long breezeways and caught sight of a Sergeant with the classic "Smokey bear" hats on, wearing his dress green uniform. A drill instructor coming my way. My first instinct was to jump against the wall and flatten myself and try to be invisible. I smiled. I was now a sergeant too and a combat veteran, and had no reason to fear the wrath of a drill instructor. The drill instructor passed with only a brief glance at my stripes and ribbons and then headed across the parade field walking that particular strut of a man who as far as the trainees are concerned sits at the right hand of God!

I wondered if I came back in 30 years, would I have the same ingrained reaction? That thought made me laugh.

My quick tour of MCRD lightened my mood and by the time I had driven into La Jolla I was in a much happier mood. The sun was shining, signs of Christmas were everywhere and Jim Morrison was singing, "Light my Fire" on the radio.

I stopped by a small out of the way jewelry shop I had seen on one of my runs through the Village. It looked like just the place to find some unique pieces of jewelry for the two ladies I was going out to dinner with tonight.

The only person in the place was a beautiful woman who was probably in her 30's. I explained I needed help finding special farewell presents for two beautiful ladies. At first she looked doubtful, seeing me only as a Marine sergeant with limited income no doubt. Once we sorted out the fact that I intended to spend some money and that I could afford it her look of doubt turned to a smile filled with promise. "Funny how that works." I mused.

She had dark hair and dark eyes and very nice breasts, which were shown with great effect by a v-neck cashmere sweater that pulled tight across her chest. When she came out from behind the counter I was treated to a pair of legs on par with the beauty of her tits. Her legs were encased in sheer light tan nylon, her skirt was perhaps a little short for someone selling jewelry but I didn't complain. She wore dark red high-heel pumps that accentuated her arousing looks. She brought out a tray of bracelets, rings and pendants and we sat at a small table. She didn't bother to pull her skirt down when she sat; giving me a wonderful view of tight reinforced stocking tops. My cock twitched. "I'll bet she is one hell of an effective saleswoman!" I thought.

She introduced herself as "Maria" and asked if she could call me "James".

Her fingers lingered against the palm of my hand as she gave me items to look at. I noticed the large diamond wedding ring on her left hand. "Yes, just my type... beautiful, sexy and married!" I had immediately spotted the jewelry I wanted but there was no sense in rushing things. I was having too good a time! Plus, I wanted to do a little dickering since none of the items had prices on them.

We spent about half an hour looking at various items. I watched her firm ass and her sexy legs a couple of times as she got up to go to another jewelry case. I suspected those trips were mainly for my benefit.

By the time I had made my selection and we had agreed on price the flirting had gone to full arousal. My cock was straining the front of my trousers and her nipples were trying to push through the Cashmere. Once the deal was done I half expected her to return to being all business. When she returned from putting the large wad of cash in the safe and wrapping the jewelry she sat back down and crossed those beautiful legs with a swish of nylon that had my head spinning. I didn't try to look away as she sat there. I openly admired her and her legs.

"Well... James... it... certainly... has... been... a pleasure..." Her breasts moved so wonderfully with each breath!

I got up and moved to her and took her hand. The feeling was electric. I pulled her up and her arms went around my neck as mine circled her trim waist. The electricity of our kiss could have lit all the fancy homes of La Jolla.

Our tongues met and she ground her hips against my enflamed cock. I hoped this place had a back room otherwise I was going to have to fuck her in the small showroom.

Panting and red-faced she broke the kiss. My hands had worked her skirt up her legs and one hand had made its way up the silken nylon as she shifted her feet to give me access to her pussy.

She looked at the large clock above the jewelry cases. "Damn! Damn! Damn!" She said. "Oh shit!" I thought. "What now?"

"My husband will be back from lunch any moment! God... I'm so sorry" She pulled her skirt back down over her sensuous hips, but not before I caught a glimpse of pale yellow silk panties wet from her juices which made the front transparent.

I wondered it this was more of the sales pitch, but figured her signs of arousal were too real to be faked.

She kissed me quickly one more time and handed me the receipt and her card. It said "owner" along with the name of her husband. I smiled at her. "Indeed, Maria, it has been a pleasure."

"James, please... please... come see me again." She said as she ushered me to the door. Just then, a man, who looked to be in his late 50's came in. He typified the older California rich guy - tanned, going to pot a bit around the middle, slowing down but with a much younger wife.

He nodded to me as I left. I heard him say, "Sorry I'm late Maria... got held up at the club. Anything exciting going on? That "Marine" wasn't bothering you was he?" He said with derision.

I didn't hear what she said as I stepped around his Mercedes convertible. "Yes indeed, sir, you old bastard, that "Marine" was bothering your wife and he'll be back to bother her some more!" I smiled at the thought as I drove away. I still had a large bulge in the front of my trousers. "What a great day it had become!"

When I got back to the house it was still early afternoon and there was no sign of life. I changed into my swimsuit, rifled the refrigerator and made a couple of sandwiches, grabbed a beer and some chips and sat by the pool to eat my lunch. I started into a Nero Wolf detective novel I had picked up at the exchange.

After about an hour I headed inside. It was against my nature to nap but I thought I would make an exception today. I hoped I would need all my stamina to assist two beautiful ladies tonight.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck my... ass... ohhhhh... God... fuck, fuck, fuck... yessss... fuck... fuck... meeeeee!"

This is what I heard as I headed for my room. The voice was Lisa's, and it came from the other bedroom down the hall. I figured it was Scott who was providing the service. The door was open slightly and I couldn't resist. I peeked in and saw Lisa on her hands and knees on the bed, dressed only in sheer white stockings, white garter belt and shiny black high-heeled pumps. Her large tits swayed each time Scott slammed his good-sized cock into her ass. "Oh... yesssssss... Scotty... yessssssssssss... fuck... me... fuck... me... fuck... my... asssssssss! Do... me... fuck... me... fuck... fuck... fuck!

His large hands held her hips and pulled her ass hard onto his thrusting cock. I didn't know how long they'd been fucking but her hair was a mess and her stockings ruined. Cum coated the insides of her thighs and ran down across the stocking tops.

"I'm going... going... to... cum... in... you... bitch... do... you... want... it?

"Yes... yes... ohhhhhhh... yessssssss... fuck... my assssss... fill... me... fill... me! Give... me... your... cum!"

"Take... it! Take it bitch!" He thrust hard and kept his cock deep in her bowels as he spurted his cum into her.

She screamed and her arms collapsed as she orgasmed to his spurting cock.

Lisa was a beautiful sexy woman and was a great fuck. She was a few pounds heaver than Rita, but all of it in the right places like her breasts and hips. My cock was hard and I would have loved to stick it in her mouth. For a woman of 40 she was amazingly sexy and her love of cock was obviously not restrained by her marriage to Jack. I suspected she was a willing participant in any scheme to use her body to gain advantage for Jack in his business and personal deals.

I closed the door quietly, the image of Scot lying on top of Lisa, his cock embedded in her ass still in my mind.

I had discovered in my short life that women in their thirties and forties were much more experienced and enthusiastic than their younger counterparts - especially the married ones! My grandmother, in her fifties had no trouble in seducing me and keeping me interested. She was a wonderful teacher and her pupil had never forgotten.

When I had called my grandfather about my father's lawsuit my grandmother insister on talking to me. We spoke for several minutes, all of it about how she missed my cock inside her and yearned for me to come home and fuck her until she couldn't walk. She had been on the bedroom extension when my grandfather hung up. She told me that she was rubbing her clit as we talked. I helped her fantasy as I told her to put three fingers into her cunt and frig herself as I talked to her about shoving my big cock into her pussy and her ass. It didn't take long for her to orgasm. Breathing hard she thanked me and said if I didn't come home soon she would fly to San Diego, find me and rape me! I promised I would try, but I knew I really didn't have any plans in that direction. There were to many memories for now. Maybe I should invite her down. Doubtless she would make good on her threat!

I undressed down to my shorts and lay on the bed and was immediately asleep, hard cock and all.

I was dreaming. My mother and I were walking in a fragrant garden. She was more beautiful than ever in a long white dress that molded itself to her beautiful body. She held my arm as we strolled, taking our time, feeling the pleasure of each other's company. I suddenly felt ashamed because I realized I was wearing a sweat drenched green t-shirt, camouflaged jungle trousers, and beat up jungle boots. I looked around the garden. It was in Vietnam. I didn't have my weapon and was suddenly afraid. She stopped and put her arms around my neck. "It's all right James my love... Don't worry... I'll always... look after you. I love you." Her smile was angelic.

She kissed me. Her lips were so soft and warm I never wanted to stop.

I opened my eyes. There was Rita. She was the smell of the fragrant garden. Had she just kissed me, or was it my mother?

I smiled at her.

"I'm sorry to wake you but it's time to get ready for dinner." She was beautiful - her hair was soft and loose and her makeup perfect. She had on a black short silk robe, which rode up nicely on her sheer nylon covered legs as she sat next to me on the bed.

I pulled her to me and kissed her tenderly. After a moment she pulled back and looked at me with some surprise. Perhaps she had expected a kiss with more passion, but I was still thinking about my dream and the tenderness of that kiss.

Her eyes betrayed some confusion mixed with much tenderness. "James... James... I... I... well... you... know... I care... so much about you." She put her head on my bare chest. Was she about to say she "loved" me?

"I'm going to miss you terribly." I felt a warm tear on my chest. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes. I held her.

Finally she sat back up. "Look at the time! I have got to finish getting ready!" She tried to get up. I pulled her back down to me and kissed her. "Rita, I'm going to miss you terribly too - I care very much about you."

A tear rolled down her check.

She smiled. "Now see what you've done. It'll take me forever to repair this makeup."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.