Christmas Stockings
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

"I'm sorry, Reid but there is no chance these orders are going to change." I stood in front of Lieutenant Colonel Becker's desk dressed in freshly starched khakis trying to make my case why I should be allowed to stay in Japan a little longer. "Look, Dr. Carter (that bitch!) has declared you fit for travel to San Diego, and that is pretty much it. Face it Reid, you've recovered faster than anyone thought... so now its time to move on."

He got up and came around his desk and stuck out his hand. As we shook hands he said, "Reid, you're an outstanding Marine. I wish you all the luck in the world and I hope our paths cross again someday."

"Thank you sir."

I turned to leave. "Oh Reid, I'll send Corporal Akers to see you Thursday at 1500 to do your customs inspection. Anything you'll need access to before you get to California needs to be in your carry on bag since your sea bag will be sealed for US Customs."

"I'll be ready sir."

He wished me luck again and I left. I felt like shit. "Fuckin Marine Corps... always screwing up a good thing!"

I knew that really wasn't fair. I had chosen the Marines and to get involved with Mary... and Anne... and Katherine... and Barbara... and Patricia... I chuckled to myself. If it weren't for the "fuckin' Marine Corps" I wouldn't have met/fucked any of them. Of course almost getting my ass shot off was the downside to all this but some guys will go to any lengths to get laid!!

Maybe getting shipped back to the states was the best thing. I couldn't see Mary anytime soon and with the hospital being a giant gossip mill, it was only a matter of time before something would come out. I hated to get any of those beautiful sexy ladies in trouble - much less myself!

Anyway beautiful Karen was waiting in Carlsbad. My cock stirred from the thought of her magnificent body and how we had fucked each other with such heat. God she was fabulous lover! I knew I could consol myself in her tight pussy while I waited for Mary.

For the first time that morning I smiled. Life was not all bad!

On my way to my therapy session with Anne I stopped and deposited $23,000 in the American Express Bank at the hospital and made arrangements for it to be transferred to my bank in Carlsbad. The teller seemed surprised as I pulled out the cash but assured me there was no problem with setting up an account and having it transferred. I signed the papers, agreed to pay the transfer fee, and I was all set. I looked at the bank balance and for the first time felt more confident about my future with Mary.

"Oh... oh... oh... oh... ohhhh!" Anne moaned into the mattress as I stood and fucked her from behind as she leaned over the hospital bed. Neither of us had bothered with getting undressed and had attacked each other as soon as I came into our storage room. She kissed me with a ferocity that belied our just completed passionate weekend. I mauled her still-covered tits as we kissed and she rubbed my cock through my trousers. She managed to get my cock free but before she could drop to her knees to suck me, I spun her around, pushed her over the mattress and pulled up her tight skirt. "God... yessss... I... want... it... want... your... cock! Put it... in... meeee!" She cried out as I shoved all ten-inches into her hot wet pussy in a single stroke. "Ohhhh... God... oh... ohhhh... yessss... yes... yes... that's... what... I... want... ohhhh... God... oh... James... yessss!" I stroked her hot tight canal as she squirmed in passion her fingers digging into the bedding; her red nails a stark contrast to the white of the sheets.

I held her thighs, my hands moving up the tight nylon to the satin garter straps. She knew it was futile to wear panties to our meetings since more than likely they would be ripped off her throbbing cunt.

"Fuck... me... fuck... me... fuck... meeee!!!!" I obliged by picking up the tempo, slamming my cock into her, feeling her juices flow, feeling her tight sheath tighten as she neared her first orgasm. "Ahhhh!!!!" She cried, her screams muffled by the bedding as she came. I speeded up - stroking her pussy hard, running my hands up and down her nylon covered thighs, feeling the smoothness of her skin above her reinforced stocking tops. I wanted this first fuck of the day to last longer but our passion was too great and my hot sperm rushed to the head of my cock.

"Oh... oh... oh... oh... yessss... yesss... yes! That's it... fill... me... fill... me!!!! Give... me... all your... hot... cummmm! Ahhhh!!!" She cried out as my cock hosed her insides with stream after stream of passion propelled cum. She writhed under me as she came and came, tearing at the sheets, calling my name, begging me to keep fucking her.

The feel of hot nylon under my hands and the tightness of her cunt kept me hard. I slowed my strokes as I continued fucking her cum-soaked cunt. "God... yes... James... keep... fuck... ing... me... yes... yes... oh... God... you... feel... so... good. Fuck... fuck... fuck... yessss... that's... it... just... like... that! We both wanted more and we both knew our time was running out. We moved together like long-time lovers, anticipating and giving and getting pleasure. I leaned over her and kissed her ear while I moved my hands under her to reach her breasts. She moaned as I caressed her nipples through blouse and bra. I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her bra down as I slowly, slowly continued my cock action that was bringing her to another orgasm.

"Oh... oh... oh... oh... yessss! She moaned as I caressed her now-bare breasts and pinched her passion-distended nipples.

Her cunt throbbed and then spasmed as she had another orgasm. "God... James... you... fuck... me... so... so... good! Ahhhh!!!! Fuck... fuck... fuck... yessss... I'm... I'm... cuummming!!!!" Her ass-action slowed as I continued to stroke her.

She turned her head and looked at me, lust in her eyes.

"Please... please... James... fuck... my... ass. I want... to... feel... you... cum... in. my... ass!

I was happy to oblige the lady. I slowly, slowly removed my hard cock from her throbbing vagina and pressed the head against her tight ass ring. She moaned as I started to penetrate. Ahhhh! She cried out as the cum-slick head of my cock penetrated her. She thrust her hips back at me as I reached under her and speared three fingers into her soaking cunt. My cock jammed to the hilt into her hot ass as she came once again. Ayyyyeeee! Fuck... fuck... fuck... my... assss!!!! She trembled as she came this time, howling into the sheets, pushing hard against my cock and then forward again against my invading fingers. Her pussy cum and my sperm soaked my fingers and hand. She was delirious with lust and pleasure, grinding against my hand, thrusting against my cock, demanding release in the form of another cum. She got her wish as I blasted my hot spunk into the depths of her ass. "Damn... fuck... my... ass... fuck... my... ass... fuck... me... fuck!!!"

"Take... it... take... it... take... it!!!!" I cried out as I filled her ass. "Ahhhh!!!!" She cried as she shook with an orgasm that was like no other - an orgasm that literally shook her to the core and washed over her body like a sperm filled tidal wave, wracking her like she had been electrocuted by a white hot passion that left us both spent and panting.

Neither of us moved for a long time.

Later, I held her close on the bed as we recovered. She had one nylon covered leg draped across my leg and unconsciously rubbed it up and down, sending ripples of pleasure straight to my stiffening cock. "Jesus, James... that was... was... unbelievable. If I live to be a hundred I doubt I'll ever feel like that again." She kissed me and looked at me.

"Why don't we run away together?" "Got any place in mind?" I replied.

"Oh... I don't know... someplace remote... where we can make love all day and night and never be disturbed."

"Hummmm... a tropical island... warm breezes... you bare breasted... wearing a sarong..."

Anne snuggled. "That's right... and no TV or radio.

We were quiet for a while, caught up in a dream of some remote tropical island.

Anne pushed herself up and looked at me. "James, I'm in love with you... you know that don't you?" I nodded not knowing what to say or where this conversation was leading. A warm tear dripped onto my chest.

She put her head on my chest again. More tears. "I wish... I wish we could just run away. I wish you loved me like you do Mary. Promise me... you'll never forget me... and if you ever need me... for any reason... you'll get in touch."

"Anne... I'll never forget you. I care about you too much. Life is pretty strange in its twists and turns. Would I have ever met you if I hadn't been wounded? I have a feeling we will see each other again." She hugged me and I pulled the blankets over us and we slept for a while.

Later, we made slow love in the shower. It was going to be very difficult to leave her and Japan.

The next couple of days went much too fast. My cock was much in demand. Late nights with Katherine, mornings with Anne, and in between with Ensign "big tits" Langley. I even managed to fuck cute little Ensign Patricia Anderson one more time.

Thursday afternoon I fucked her in the same bed I had fucked Anne in just a few hours earlier. She was a quick learner and before the afternoon was over I took her ass cherry.

We managed one last fuck after we got out of the shower and I watched her dress. She took a long time pulling up her stockings and attaching the garter clips, giving me a great show with her skirt pulled up - tan thighs expanded stocking tops, light hair covering her pussy. I stood naked and watched her, my cock stiff again. She knew exactly what she was doing. She slipped on her high-heeled pumps and stood and looked at me - every bit the seductress. I moved to her and pulled up her white nurses uniform skirt and took her right there, thrusting my engorged cock into her while she held on to me, arms around my neck, her pert ass against the bed. All the time I fucked her she never took her eyes off me. Only as she orgasmed did she close her eyes, overwhelmed by her passion and pleasure. She held me tight for a while after I shot my cum into her. She was hot and tight and we hated to lose the contact. Finally she sighed as we moved apart.

"Goodbye James... I'm just sorry we couldn't spend more time together."

We didn't have time for another shower. She just slipped her panties on over her well used and full of cum cunt. She left her skirt around her waist as she insisted I examine her stockings for runs. I knelt in front of her and ran my hands over the smooth sheer white nylon. She moaned but stepped back.

As we left she pressed a piece of paper into my hand. "This is my parents' address in Illinois. They'll know where to find me." She kissed me slow and tenderly. Then she was gone.

I hurriedly dressed in my now slightly rumpled khaki uniform. It was almost 1500 and I had an appointment with Colonel Becker's customs inspector.

I walked into my room to find a dark-haired woman Marine corporal sitting at my desk going over some papers on a clipboard. It was 3 o'clock exactly. She saw me and stood. My God she was beautiful! She looked about my age and had dark brown; almost black hair, cut short, and dark eyes that looked like they could swallow me up. She was maybe 5'4" without an ounce of fat, with high firm looking breasts that strained against her fitted uniform shirt. Her breasts weren't particularly big, but against her small frame they were magnificent. He skin had almost an olive touch to it. Her legs were equally gorgeous showcased by dark tan nylons and black high-heeled pumps. She was very exotic looking and my cock twitched.

She picked up her clipboard. "Sergeant Reid, I presume?" I only nodded. "I'm Corporal Akers and if you're quite done with your inspection, I'll get on with mine!" Fortunately she said it with a smile. She had caught my appraisal. I thought I had been subtler but subtlety was never my strong suit.

"Er... ah... how does this work?" I asked.

"First you dump everything out of your sea bag and then under my supervision you pack. I'm here to insure you are not trying to take any contraband back to the states. Once your sea bag is packed I'll seal it and then tonight it will be collected for delivery to Yokota Air Base. Anything you'll need between now and when you get stateside you need to leave out. Prohibited items include drugs, firearms, ammunition, property of the US Government, explosives of any kind, disarmed or not, and foodstuffs. Any questions?"

I shook my head. "Okay lets get started."

I opened my wardrobe and got out my sea bag. I dumped it on the floor and I she looked through most of my worldly possessions. Things went smoothly and I reached in the wardrobe and took out my battered radio. I didn't attempt to hide it. I just looked at it and made sure she saw that I was putting it in my sea bag. She looked at it for a second, probably wondering why I kept such a beat up relic, and nodded. I slowly let the air out of my lungs as I set it in the bag and covered it with the next item.

I kept out a couple of clean uniforms and t-shirts, socks and skivvies.

After she put the wire and lead seal on my bag we sat at the desk as she completed the inventory. She signed and I signed attesting that I had no prohibited items. I hoped that customs seal would get me through to San Diego.

At that point she looked at me and said, "I see you were with Seventh Marines - I know that's a lot of people... but did you happen to know my brother Lance Corporal Akers... Jerry Akers?"

I was stunned. Why didn't I connect the name when Colonel Becker told me "Corporal Akers" would be doing the customs inspection, and when she introduced herself. Akers wasn't exactly a common name - guess my mind just discarded the idea that there might be a connection.

My expression gave it all away. I looked at her. She had Jerry's same dark hair and same penetrating gaze. I should have picked up on that. "I'm sorry." Was all that I could say. She blinked and certainly misunderstood my apology for condolences for the loss of her brother.

"I just got back from the funeral yesterday. I hadn't seen him in over a year. Did you know him well?"

I felt like someone was twisting a bayonet in my guts. I could see Akers lying there dead in that stinking rice paddy next to Jones the M-60 gunner who had blood streaming down his face. He kept up the fire, now without his assistant gunner.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry."

"Oh my God... you... you... were his squad leader. Now I remember... he wrote about you... Sergeant Reid..."

I put my head in my hands. "I'm so sorry."

She didn't say anything for a while. She took one of my hands and pulled it away from my face. "Can you tell me about it... I mean... the day... the day... he... he... died?" She kept holding my hand as she moved her chair closer to me. Her expression was blank. I didn't want her to hate me but I had to tell her it was my fault her brother died.

She waited and then slowly I began to tell her about that day - about how her brother and Jones kept firing, refusing to leave their position until Doc and Swede and I were clear of that killing zone. I told her how brave he was and how shocked I was to see him lying there, and how he made that final helicopter trip to Da Nang lying next to me.

By the time I was finished she was quietly crying, not bothering to even wipe the tears. She was holding both my hands. I didn't cry, I couldn't cry any more - I had cried enough for them all - the guys who were killed and wounded who I was supposed to take care of.

She moved closer and put her head on my chest. I wrapped her in my arms as she sobbed.

Katherine walked in, surveyed the scene and quickly retreated.

Two hours later, wearing civilian clothes, I walked out of the sprawling hospital compound for the last time and grabbed a cab for Katherine's apartment. As I left I dropped off a handful of letters to all concerned that I was doing fine and on my way to Balboa Hospital, new address included.

Anne greeted me at the door wearing a short dark green silk robe, stockings, and shiny black pumps with very high heels and carrying a glass of champagne. She looked and smelled magnificent. She put down the champagne on the hall table and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me for a very long time, using her sexy body to punctuate the message her lips were sending. I dropped my bag and grabbed her firm ass and pulled her against me. I discovered her ass was bare and that caused my cock to get even harder.

"Okay, you two break it up!" Katherine had come looking for us when it had been several minutes since she had heard the doorbell and sent Anne to greet me. During that time Anne had managed to unbutton my shirt and unbuckle my pants leaving them around my ankles. I had untied the belt to her robe and pushed it off her shoulders leaving her in only black silk garter belt, sheer black seamed stockings and her black pumps. At the moment Katherine appeared Anne had managed to get the head of my cock just inside her tight wet pussy. We both looked at Katherine but what had begun was impossible to stop as I used my hands on her ass to pull Anne forward and onto more of my cock. She moaned and started kissing me again. Even in her heels she was not quite tall enough for me to stroke her and my leg was still not strong enough to just hold her with legs wrapped around me. I leaned her against the wall and tried again.

"Ohhhh... God... James... God... no... no... no... don't... pull... out!" At that moment I think she realized we just couldn't fuck standing up. She took her arms from around my neck and let herself down. We looked at Katherine. She had her short silk robe open and was frigging herself - two fingers in her cunt, nylon covered legs spread wide, beautiful breasts flushed red and her eyes wild with desire. Anne knelt and gave my cock a quick kiss as she untied my shoes. I pulled my trousers and shorts down and kicked them aside. Anne stood and grabbed my hand and pulled me toward what I figured was the bedroom. On the way she slipped her arm around Katherine's waist and pulled her along. I threw my shirt on the floor as we fell on the big four-poster bed in a tangle of nylon-covered legs, aromatic pussies and my hard cock.

I landed almost on top of Katherine and between her widespread legs. She quickly guided my cock to her wet pussy. Ahhhh! She cried out as I entered her with one long hard stroke. Anne jumped onto my back pushing my cock deeper into her friend. "oohhhh... yessss!!!! That's what I need... James... James... ohhhh... fuck... fuck... meeee!!!!"

Anne pounded on my back with her fists. "Get off her... I need your cock... now!" All of a sudden the absurdity of the situation and what she said caused her to laugh. She moved off my back and I was then able to long-stroke Katherine. Anne lay beside us and played with Katherine's passion-elongated nipples and then started kissing her. Of course she knew the sooner Katherine had her orgasm the sooner my cock would find and fill her greedy hole. Katherine arched her back and wrapped her long nylon-covered legs around my waist while her long nails raked my back. She frantically met each of my thrusts as we drove each other to lust-driven frenzy. Anne kissed her hard and pinched her nipples as I pounded my cock into Katherine's tight vagina. She was a wonderful fuck - so receptive and eager to give pleasure. We fucked in this frenzy far longer than I thought we could. Katherine had several orgasms but kept meeting each thrust as I worked my cock into her faster and faster. Finally she squeezed my cock signaling a massive orgasm, which took me over the edge. I pushed my entire length into her and held my cock head against her cervix as I filled her with a massive amount of cum. Blast after hot blast of cum sprayed her insides as she screamed in orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.