Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

I dragged my tired-ass body back to the ward at two minutes before midnight. Ensign "big tits" Barbara Langley was sitting at the nurse's station with Ensign Patricia Anderson going over charts. It looked like Barbara was going off shift and was going over the last details with the lovely Pat Anderson. Barbara looked at me.

"Good evening ladies." I said in my most cheerful voice, putting on a what I hope was a winsome smile. I was beat but it always paid to be pleasant to beautiful women - especially those you fuck or want to fuck.

Barbara looked at the large Government Issue wall clock behind them and said,

"Ensign Anderson, please note in the ward log that Sergeant Reid... Sergeant James Reid returned to the ward at 23:59 hours, looking like he'd spent his three day pass in Tokyo reaching new debts of debauchery!"

Anderson looked at her.

"Well you can leave out that last part." Anderson smiled, her blue eyes looking playful.

"Good night ladies." I said stifling a yawn. I headed down the hall to my room.

I heard the click, click of her high heels as Barbara followed me down the hall.

"Just a moment James, I need to talk to you." She then called over her shoulder,

"Goodnight Ensign Anderson... hope you have a peaceful night."

Barbara followed me into my room and I didn't even get a chance to turn on the light before she closed the door and threw herself into my arms and kissed me and rubbed her magnificent tits against my chest. Even a dead man would have responded to her kisses and fierce body rubbing. I found out I was far from dead despite having spent a large part of the afternoon with my cock in Kyatto's talented mouth or tight pussy, and then fucking Anne and Katherine all the way back from Tokyo on the train. They had returned late from shopping and had been sucked and licked and fingered and bathed by Kioko and Nisho. They had not had any cock until they got with me in the train compartment. At that point they were so eager for cock we hardly waited for the conductor to take the tickets before they fell on me like ravenous wolves — hot sexy, nylons and high-heels wearing wolves.

Barbara broke the kiss.

"Christ James, I've been crazy all weekend. Just the thought of you in Tokyo with those two sluts... fucking them with your big... cock... fucking their mouths and cunts and asses... and having them suck you and ride your big cock... God... it made me so hot... I've had my fingers inside me so many times... but Christ... James my fingers can't do it... your cock... your... cock is what I need... damn James you've spoiled me for anyone else."

She kissed me again, and her hand reached between us to grab the outline of my cock, now that she had my full attention.

Barbara dropped to her knees and unzipped me and pulled out my cock, clumsy in her passion.

"Ohhhhhhhh... God... ohhhhhh... you... smell like cunt... you fucked them on the train... didn't you?"

Before I could answer she swallowed the head of my cock. I moaned. I leaned against the bed as she worked her mouth on me and stretched wide to get more of my cock into her mouth and throat. The only light came from the streetlights outside but it was plenty to see her mouth working and the tops of her large breasts and the fact she had her dress pulled up and her hand working some fingers in her cunt.

I pulled her mouth off me and bent down to pull her up, my passion, matching the intensity of hers. I pulled her to her feet and more roughly than I intended pushed her forward on the bed, her legs still on the floor. She moaned into the mattress as I pulled her skirt over her hips and ripped her thin panties off her tight ass. I moved back for a moment as I unbuckled and dropped my pants, stepping out of them. Her ass and pussy were wide open to me as I looked at there inviting targets framed by her white garter belt and white seamed stockings. She had very high-heeled white pumps on and I knew she had been waiting for me. This was no chance encounter. I smiled as I moved between her legs and fitted my cock up against the lips of her dripping pussy.

"Ohhhh... God... James... God... yessssss... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

She screamed out the last word, only slightly muffled by the bed linens as I thrust my whole ten-inches into her tight slick sheath. I felt her orgasm as her vagina rippled with pleasure around my thrusting cock. I pounded her cunt and she thrust at me in perfect synchronization. I knew she loved being taken and forced to be submissive. I worked my cock like a pile driver as she moaned into the sheets. Finally I leaned over her back as I short stroked her and whispered in her ear.

"Who's the slut now Barbara?"

"Ohhhhh... God... James... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" She came again. "I'm your... your... slut! Slut... slut... for... your... cock! God... give... me... your... cock!!!!!"

I fucked her like that until her knees went weak and then to her protests I pulled out and turned her around to stand against the bed. Her hair was wild and she was breathing hard as I stripped her uniform off her and kissed her hard as I reached around to release her D cup breasts from her bra. Her nipples stood out long and red. I kissed and sucked them as she moaned. I pushed her back and stood between her legs as she sat on the bed. She kept hunching her hips forward to try to get my cock back into her pussy. Even though I was far from done worshiping at her giant delicious breasts, I pushed the head of my cock into her. She immediately orgasmed. I then grabbed her nylon-clad thighs and pushed her legs back against her breasts and she toppled back on the bed as I shoved deeper into her hole. She lay there watching me, watching my cock disappear into her grasping, soaking wet hole. Her nails dug into my forearms as I held her firm thighs as I fucked her hard.

She gave as good as she got, yelling for me to fuck her "harder... harder... harder!"

I pulled out again and moved her fully onto the bed and climbed between her widespread legs. I pushed her legs high holding them with one hand as I fitted my cock against her hole again and rammed into her hard. She pulled a pillow over her face and screamed as she came. Barbara was one of the most orgasmic woman I ever fucked. She didn't want love she wanted fast and furious fucking, the kind that leaves you drenched with sweat and ready to go again in no time. Her libido worked overtime and there was not pretense of making love, she wanted my cock and when she got it she enjoyed the pleasure it gave her. I don't think she cared if I came of not as long as she got her good hard fucking.

After some time I turned her over and fucked her for a while kneeling behind her. She writhed under me, pushing her beautiful ass back against my thrusts. Finally I was ready to cum and I pulled out my cock from her dripping and now not so tight hole and rammed it into her ass. She shrieked as I drove her into the mattress, knees tucked under her. I felt the cum start to rush into the head of my cock and stroked harder and faster, holding tight onto her thighs just at the stocking tops. Barbara yelled out one more intense orgasm and stopped thrusting at me, as she collapsed from sensory overload. I dumped my load of hot sperm into her now quiet ass feeling like I had subdued a wild passionate beast.

She was asleep when I returned from the shower. I kissed her and helped her dress with a great deal of fondling. I loved to play with her wonderful breasts. Her nipples hardened to my touch and tongue but we both knew we had had enough for this night. She sat and gave me a leg show as she unrolled her ruined, cum-stained stockings and gave them to me as a souvenir. She kissed me for a long time and then she was gone.

I slipped on a pair of boxers and padded barefooted to the linen closet in the hallway. On my way back I ran into Ensign Pat Anderson. She gave my hard body an appraising look- the desire in her eyes obvious even in the darkened hallway. "Do you need anything Sergeant?" Then she giggled and said, "probably not... Nurse Langley seems to have taken care of things." She turned and walked away, slim hips swaying. My cock twitched but at the movement but even I was too fucked out.

I changed my sheets and climbed into bed naked, feeling the texture of the clean white cotton against my body.

As I waited for sleep, I thought about my day. After Tanaka left, Kyatto and I had returned to our positions on the couch by the fire. She seemed content to just lay with her head in my lap and watch me read. I would occasionally look at her and each time it seemed that the top of her kimono had opened a bit more, showing off her firm round breasts. Her nipples hardened as I kept a hand inside the top of her kimono as I continued to read. Finally we couldn't take the teasing any longer and I pulled her onto my lap for several minutes of passionate kissing. Her kimono top fell to her waist as I sucked her hard nipples. She moaned and her tight little ass squirmed on my throbbing cock as she sat there.

We made love slowly on the couch and then on the rug in front of the fire. She was a tender but enthusiastic lover urging me on in urgent whispered Japanese, and the magic of her cunt muscles, which would bring me to the brink over and over and then release me, causing me to hose her vagina with an explosion of cum.

As the day grew on we bathed together one more time and then she helped me pack. That's when I made the big mistake. I took $5,000 of the Tanaka money and placed it in a brilliant white envelope from the desk, thinking that it might be enough for her ticket out of this house and all that went with it. I knew that in poor towns and villages in Asia young girls sometimes were sold by their families to become... well... prostitutes. I hated to think of Kyatto in those terms but it was the truth. Most times, the girl had to repay the money paid to her family plus interest plus all that had been spent on her to be free. The amount was usually so much they ended up enslaved to the women and men who owned the houses where they worked. I had no idea what brought Kyatto to this place but I was bent on trying to help her. I didn't even know if the money would make a dent in what she owed of what her arrangement was with the people who provided her for my pleasure. In my naiveté I just wanted to help.

I sat on the couch with her and in a gentle voice tried to explain about the money. She smiled and it was clear she understood nothing. I handed her the envelope. She looked inside and the look of horror on her face told me I had insulted her greatly.

She started crying; embarrassed she buried her head in her hands. I didn't know what to say. Finally, she looked at me, eyes red, obviously trying to control her anger. She lost the battle for control and let me have it with a torrent of angry-sounding Japanese as she pushed the envelope and contents across the table. I was aghast at what I had done. Someone said one time..."no good deed goes unpunished." Well it looked like this good deed was biting me in the backside.

Anne and Katherine entered the room as Kyatto rushed out.

Anne said, "What was that all about? She looked like you had just royally pissed her off!" Katherine only nodded.

Chagrinned, I explained about the Tanaka visit and about the money.

They both hugged me. "James you still have a lot to learn about the world and about women. Katherine said. They sat me down between them on the couch. I was so dejected I could hardly raise my cock even at the sight of their long, nylon encased legs and hiked up skirts.

"Look, James." Anne continued. "Even a thick-headed Jarhead like you might have got the idea that Kyatto really cares for you."

I nodded. "You shouldn't have to speak Japanese to see the way she never takes her eyes off you and how she smiles with contentment whenever you pay the least bit of attention to her. The poor woman is smitten."

Katherine smiled and added. "We know the feeling." Anne laughed and then got serious again.

"So when you offered her money you treated her like some whore."

Anne got up. "I'll go and talk to her and apologize for you if she'll even talk to me." We both watched Anne leave the room. Her ass was enticing.

Katherine kissed me. "Great gesture James, poorly executed."

She leaned back on the couch profiling her delicious breasts.

"James, you have a good heart, and that's just one of the things I love about you."

There was that word love. I was a little surprised. I knew Katherine cared about me but love? Here I was blindly wondering through my world not really understanding the effect I had on people. She sighed and leaned her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and kissed her temple, smelling the wonderful woman smell of her.

Kioko and Nisho came in and they knelt before her and rubbed her feet and up her legs well up under her plum-colored skirt. Katherine moaned with pleasure, head against the back of the couch, eyes closed as their talented hands and fingers found all her most sensitive spots. After a few minutes of what sounded like bliss and the precursor to an orgasm they pulled her to her feet and they disappeared toward the bedroom. I sat there with a hard cock feeling like a fool. How could I face Kyatto?

Moments later a smiling Kyatto rushed into the room closely followed by Anne. She knelt at my feet and hugged my legs. She sounded like she was very contrite and apologized. I looked at Anne for explanation.

Anne's eyes twinkled.

"James, it was all a misunderstanding... this is a very large amount of money and... you were simply offering her a loan... a loan to be paid back with interest. She told me she has a brother in Kyoto who wants to buy out the owner of the motorcycle shop where he works but he is a long way from a down payment."

Anne winked at me.

"She gratefully accepts and will draw up the contract herself." Certainly this was not what I intended but it obviously made Kyatto happy. She moved gracefully to the big oak desk and sat and pulled out a couple of sheets of paper and with what looked like a calligraphy pen, began to write.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.