Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

Saturday morning was overcast like my disposition. Watanabe came in early and worked me over for 90 minutes, saying little but constantly pushing me to do better, to hold positions longer, until my muscles shook with exhaustion and I was drenched with sweat. After my workout Ensign Anderson brought me breakfast and sat and talked while I ate. She was beautiful and lonely and this was her first time away from home. I found out her name was Patricia but she preferred Pat, and that she was from a suburb of Chicago, called Highland Park. It was north of the city on Lake Michigan. It sounded pretty fancy to me. She leaned toward me from the chair next to my desk and gave me a good look at the creamy tops to her nice firm breasts. Occasionally she would lean back and the skirt of her nurses whites would ride up giving me a tantalizing view of her gorgeous legs from the tips of her high-heels to her stretched nylon -covered thighs. We played this game through lunch and I stared appreciatively. I would have liked to spend more time with her and she looked quite disappointed when I explained I had a train to catch. I guess I should have felt guilty, flirting with this young and beautiful woman, especially since I still had not heard from Mary, but I enjoyed the moment.

I was a on my way before 11. I had no taxi service form Anne this morning. We had agreed to meet at the main train station at noon. I splurged on a cab.

They were both waiting just inside the main entrance to the station when I arrived. With the proximity to the hospital, we had to be circumspect but they both looked so delicious that my mood brightened considerably. Obviously they had gone to great lengths to look good for me on our adventure to Tokyo. Anne wore a gray Angora sweater and dark blue wool skirt that molded to her curves. The skirt was short, ending about four inches above her delectable knees, which were sheathed in the sheer black nylon stockings with seams up the back. A pair of black patent leather pumps with five-inch heels enhanced her incredible erotic look. She was spectacular and I told her so. Not to be outdone, Katherine wore a dark blue short-sleeved dress with matching short jacket, which accentuated her wonderful full breasts. The dress was short and her long legs were covered with very sheer dark tan stockings. The heels on her shinny blue pumps were also in the five-inch range.

They both smirked when they saw the bulge of my cock in appreciation. I wanted to hug and kiss and fuck them but it was hands off until we got our compartment on the train. It wasn't a long way to Tokyo but I was so glad they had spent the additional money for the privacy of a compartment.

We had hardly put our bags down when I grabbed one in each arm and kissed them both. They smelled and tasted wonderful and I was so proud to be seen with them. Three days and two beautiful sexy women. They were determined to take my mind off Mary and so far they had succeeded admirably!

We had to be good until the conductor came through to collect our tickets. After that I didn't know what these two beauties had in mind but while we waited I sat on the seat across from them and watch as they teased me with a great show of long nylon covered legs and skirts pulled up to expose firm thighs and garter clips. Occasionally Anne would turn and kiss Katherine passionately and fondle her breasts. Katherine, whose busy hands seemed to be constantly under Anne's skirt, more than reciprocated these moves. It was obvious that neither wore panties. Soon the compartment reeked of pussy juice. Anne squeaked out an orgasm, biting down on the heel of her hand to keep from screaming to Katherine's talented fingers.

When the conductor's polite knock finally came we were all in a high state of arousal. He stepped into the compartment and was momentarily put off from his mission to collect tickets by the sight of two beautiful women innocently gazing out the window. The fact that they each had their legs crossed and the taut nylon was exposed to their bare thighs seemed much in contrast to their seemingly demur but bored looks. The smell of their overheated pussys could not have been lost on him. As he collected the tickets, his eyes never wavered from the display of miles of nylon covered Caucasian leg.

Anne and Katherine burst out laughing as he moved to the next compartment. "Bet that gave him something to think about." Anne commented dryly and then laughed again as Katherine said, "He had a hard on when he left - did you see it Anne?"

"How about my hard on?" I asked as I pulled down the shade to the outside. They both smiled and in unison licked their shiny red lipstick covered lips. "Oh you poor baby... did we get you all excited?" Anne gave a mock serious frown. Katherine laughed again as she pulled up her skirt and spread those gorgeous dark tan nylon covered legs to show off her freshly shaved pussy. It was obvious she was excited. Her cunt was dripping. I groaned and pulled out my throbbing cock.

Anne stood and directed me to sit next to Katherine. "It looks like both of you need some immediate attention!" She knelt on the carpeted floor and took my cock into her throat. God she was an amazing cocksucker. I pulled Katherine to me and kissed her with all the pent up passion of the day as I ran my hand up the smooth hot nylon that covered her thigh. She moaned into my mouth and she squirmed on the seat as my fingers found her love bud. She was very wet and my two fingers slid easily inside her dripping vagina. Anne worked on me furiously and I knew I was very close. I doubted we would fuck on the train so I gave myself over to a monumental blowjob from Anne with the talented mouth. The combination of Katherine's passion and her mouth on mine, and Anne's sucking made it almost impossible to hold off. I sawed my fingers in and out of her bare grasping pussy and I made sure the tips of my fingers constantly rubbed that special spot on the top of the inside of her vagina - the special spot my mother had shown me - the spot that gave her so much pleasure. Katherine shoved her hips against my now three fingers as she closed on her orgasm.

I exploded into Anne's throat as she continued her intense sucking. My cockhead sprayed her mouth and throat with pent up cum and gave her the satisfaction of knowing she could quickly bring me off. The obvious signs of my orgasm set Katherine off. Her vagina grasped my fingers and spasmed around them as waves of pleasure ran through her body. She ground her hips against my fingers wanting more inside her and her tongue moved in my mouth with passion. She moaned as she came to my fingers and coated my hand and the carriage seat with a flow of her thick juicy cum. I knew she wanted my cock and she would have it as soon as we got to our destination.

Anne pulled her mouth off me as my cock deflated slightly. She then moved between Katherine's wide stretched legs and pulled my fingers from her friend's pussy, eliciting another moan from Katherine. The moan was replaced by "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" as Anne found her exposed clit with her tongue and lips. I fell back against the seatback and watched Anne work. She was obviously a master of the art pussy eating and my cock swelled again as I watched her bring Katherine close to another orgasm. Katherine put her beautiful nylon covered legs over her friend's shoulders, her dark blue pumps beating a passionate rhythm on Anne's back as Anne sucked and licked her. Katherine's head fell back against the seat and she closed her eyes as the tongue-fuck continued. My cock stiffened to its full length. I couldn't wait to fuck them.

I pulled off my trousers and shorts and moved behind Anne. I knew she couldn't see what I was doing since her head was squeezed in a nylon vise. A sweet vise that was rubbing firm thigh and hot taut stocking tops against her face and cheeks. I knelt on the floor between the points of Anne's high heels and pulled her skirt to her waist, exposing her beautiful ass, framed by garter belt and suspenders holding up her dark stockings. Sensing my presence she spread her legs. I reached under her and cupped her juicy bare mound. It was her turn to moan into Katherine's cunt. I put two fingers into her. She was so wet my fingers were soaked immediately and her juices ran down my hand. My cock pressed against her firm ass and she wiggled against it. I transferred her juices to my hard cock and pressed the head against her tight asshole. She grunted as I started my invasion.

Katherine screamed her next orgasm as my cockhead slipped into Anne's tight hole. Despite the intrusion of my cock Anne didn't let up on Katherine's pussy as I forced myself into her tight back channel. God she was tight. Katherine slumped against the seat and her legs fell from Anne's shoulders. Anne pulled her head out of Katherine's cunt and thrust back against me taking most of my ten-inches inside her. "ohhhhhhhh... God... yesssss... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... yessssssssssss... James... God... you... fuck... me... so... good!!! Fuck my ass... fuck... fuck... my... ass!!!" Katherine opened her eyes and saw me kneeling on the floor behind her friend thrusting my cock in and out of her. She smiled and leaned forward and took Anne's face in both hands and kissed her hard. Anne's ass tightened its grip on my cock as she reacted to Katherine's passionate kiss. I gripped her thighs just at the top of her reinforced dark stockings as I fucked her. Katherine continued the kiss. We increased the tempo of our fucking, racing to the cum finish line. Anne had three fingers in her wet hole as she got close to her cum. My cock felt ready to explode in the tight confines of her ass as I stroked her. She pushed at me hard meeting every thrust. Suddenly she stiffened and broke her kiss with Katherine and howled. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" As she came to my cock and her fingers and Katherine's kisses. "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... yessssssssssssssssssss... fuck... fuck... fuck... meeeeeee!!!!" I rode her hard and slammed into her tight ass, feeling the sperm boiling out of my balls. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh... cuuumming... cuuummming... cuuummming... ohhhhhhhhh... God... cuuummming... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!". That was all I needed to let loose. I blasted her ass with what felt like more cum then I had fed to her sucking mouth. Her ass sucked the cum out of me as my balls and cock exploded in a river of hot cum. "Take it... take... it... God... take my cum... ohhhhh... yesssssss... take... it!!!!!" I yelled as I filled her. She orgasmed again as the hot jism sprayed her bowels but her cries of passion were muffled by Katherine's mouth.

Spent, I fell back against the seat across the narrow space, my bare ass on the floor, my cock finally deflating. Anne seemed to crumple, held only my Katherine who kept her from falling over on the floor. I stood on wobbly legs and helped Katherine move Anne to the bench seat beside her. Anne sat with her head on Katherine's lap, eyes closed, knees tucked up on the seat, her beautiful legs almost completely exposed, cum stains on her dark stockings. Katherine stroked her face while she looked at me and teased me with nyloned legs open far enough to display her own dripping pussy.

The rest of the trip was uneventful. I opened the shade and we watched the countryside turn to mile after mile of houses and buildings as we approached Tokyo. Anne eventually revived and she and Katherine slipped down the corridor to the bathroom. They came back looking amazingly fresh. My efforts weren't nearly as successful.

We changed to a subway in Tokyo and to a cab for our destination near the Ginza, the nightlife capital of Japan. I had never seen such lights and crowds. How the driver found his way through the narrow streets was beyond me but eventually we pulled up before an intricately carved stone gateway in a tall stone wall. We walked through a lovely small garden with ponds and the sound of water everywhere. After leaving our shoes at the door, we were ushered into a fabulous home by three very beautiful young Japanese women. They were dressed in silk kimonos and they made it obvious that they were here to serve us. Instead of an intricate hairstyle each had their long ebony hair down over their shoulders. They were all very inviting and my cock stirred in anticipation.

I had expected a hotel, but Katherine and Anne only smiled at my surprise. From what I could see the house was very large and furnished in a mixture of western and Japanese styles. We were shown to a single bedroom at the top of the sweeping staircase. It had an enormous western style bed, high windows and silk screens hung on the walls. Off the bedroom was a large bath with a wooden tub that looked as if it could hold an entire family. I grinned in anticipation of spending time there with these beautiful women. There were separate rooms for the toilet, and sinks, and dressing areas with vanities. There was to be no pretense of separate accommodations, thank goodness.

As we made our way back downstairs to the opulent living room I said, "Alright you two, you look entirely too self satisfied. What is this place?" Anne put her arms around my neck as we stood before the large fireplace. "Well it's a house of pleasure... and we can do whatever we want here without worrying about prying hotel staff and anyone else." "What about them?" I asked, indicating the three women who were setting out tea and a light meal on a beautiful low red lacquer table in the adjoining dining room. She tried to hide a smile. "Well they come with the house and they... ah... well... they belong to us for the weekend." "Belong to us?" "Yes... they're here to take care of us and meet all our... er... needs."

Our beautiful trio motioned to us to sit on the floor at the table. I noticed six cushions around the table. We sat and immediately the three bustled about pouring our tea and filling our small plates from the platters they had produced. They then, with a bit of polite laughter, behind hands, selected their meal partners. The most petite of the group made it clear that she had selected me and sat close. Anne and Katherine chuckled. I was puzzled. The one who selected me picked up delicate ivory chopsticks and picked food from a plate and fed me. I was astounded. Her partners did the same for Anne and Katherine. I watched them. Anne was obviously enamored with her girl (Kioko) and leaned close and spoke a bit of Japanese to her. The young woman smiled and almost seemed to blush. Katherine, getting the same kind of attention beamed in pleasure and used her conversational Japanese to converse with her girl (Nisho). They had obviously been here before. I had no skills in the language but the small one made it clear that she didn't care. She took every opportunity to touch me and stroke my hand or the hair on my forearm.

Katherine's girl got up and brought the warm sake'. I noticed they drank very little but our small cups were never allowed to be empty. Soon the three of us were feeling the warmth of the sake' and laughing about our trip and other things that seem very funny when you're getting drunk. Anne pulled Kioko onto her lap and kissed her passionately. Kioko put one of her delicate hands inside Anne's sweater teasing her erect nipples. Nisho moved behind Katherine and used her strong hands to rub her neck and shoulders. Katherine's eyes closed in pleasure. Her jacket was off and her nipples betrayed her mounting passion as they made hard points against the material of her dress.

My cock's obvious reaction to this display caused my companion to gasp. She said something in animated Japanese to the rest of the group. The two other girls stopped what they were doing and looked at me then to Anne and Katherine. They asked them something in Japanese and both nodded with smiles. Kioko and Nisho said something to my girl whose name I found out was Kyatto (Cat). Or at least that was the name she used. All the women in the room laughed.

Kyatto stood and pulled me after her. I waived goodbye to the others but they were too busy to notice. When last seen Nisho had her hands down the front of Katherine's dress, openly fondling her large breasts and Kioko had removed Anne's sweater and bra and was feasting on her hard nipples as Anne moaned.

Kyatto led me upstairs to the large bath and removed her kimono. Her body was diminutive but flawless and her breasts were perhaps a little large for the rest of her, but nevertheless gorgeous. They sat firm and high and her erect nipples betrayed her arousal. Her pussy was hairless and her legs long and lean, like a miniature dancer. My cock strained against my pants as she slowly undressed me. She stared at my cock with undisguised lust and perhaps a little concern and then put her hand on it and could not even begin to get her delicate fingers around its girth. She laughed quietly. Her laugh was like the tinkling of miniature bells.

I took a seat on the small wooden stool and she dipped buckets from the steaming wooden bath and poured them over my head. She then took a soft natural sponge and washed me from head to toe with special attention to my cock. I was in heaven, and my cock refused to go down. Too soon, she indicated I should get into the tub. It was almost unbearably hot but it felt so good. I invited her in but with a polite shake of her head and a low bow she declined. "Prick tease" I thought. She collected her kimono and with a sensual sway of her hips, left the room.

It wasn't long before Katherine and Anne joined me. Both were down to garter belts and nylons, and it was obvious that they had been pleasured by their companions. They had the kind of dreamy post-coital look on their faces. Nisho and Kioko had them sit on low wooden stools, and perhaps for my benefit, made a production of slowly unclipping their stockings and rolling them down their smooth legs. Both Anne and Katherine sighed with pleasure under the sensual ministrations of these young women.

Soon they too were scrubbed clean and joined me in the huge tub. Nisho and Kioko, naked as their charges seemed to take great pleasure in washing them, taking their time with their breasts, hairless cunts and asses. Anne had an orgasm from her washing from Kioko, who smiled at her accomplishment.

"Enjoying yourselves ladies?" They looked at me, eyes bright with pleasure. "God I love this place!" said Anne.

"Been here before?" They nodded in unison as they found my cock in the steaming water.

Our charges disappeared toward the bedroom. "So, tell me about how the two of you found... this place."

Katherine stopped stroking me for a moment and explained. "About a year ago Anne and I were in Tokyo and had been in a large department store when a boy about five or six rushed by us holding up a model airplane. He was laughing and being chased by a young woman who turned out to be his mother. He was so excited he ran into the street and was hit by a car..." "Well it was fortunate that it was more of a glancing blow." Anne interrupted. "Yes, luckily for him." Katherine went on. We rushed over and discovered he wasn't breathing. He was bleeding from a head gash and had a broken arm but the breathing was the problem. Well, we had seen lots of trauma and I started artificial respiration while Anne worked on the head wound. We or I should say he was lucky. He started breathing soon and we got the bleeding stopped and his arm immobilized. The mother was frantic as we worked. By the time the ambulance arrived he was stable and awake and crying."

"Turns out he is the only son of a very wealthy family and they are so grateful that when we come to Tokyo we have the run of this place plus all our expenses are covered while we are here."

"What do you mean, all expenses?"

"Just what I said." Answered Katherine. "Everything we buy, eat, all transportation, and this place are all provided while we are here. They can't do enough for us. It's incredible. We try not to take too much advantage of their gratitude, but Tokyo is so expensive... and they want to repay us... so..."

Just then the three women returned, each with a large white bath towel and each wearing a short silk robe that clung to their otherwise naked bodies. They helped us from the tub And dried us thoroughly. My cock was ready and there were many holes to be filled.

That night was one of the most amazing of my life - in that huge bed with five naked willing women, the room lighted only by several scented candles.

Katherine insisted she be first. As Kyatto guided my cock into Katherine's slick pussy as she straddled me I noticed a look of what? Disapproval? Jealously? My Japanese "Cat" had expertly sucked my cock and Katherine's pussy until we were at a fever pitch and our joining was one of relief and passion. Neither of us lasted long. Katherine came the first time as my cock shoved about half way into her grasping vagina and she came again several times as she rode me. She moaned and then screamed as she shuddered in pleasure.

At the same time Kioko had her head between Anne's legs, driving her wild as she in turn licked Nisho who was grinding her cunt down on Anne's face.

When Katherine, exhausted, and well fucked slumped onto my chest and kissed me tenderly, Kyatto pressed herself close to my side, grinding her cunt against my hip, her need obvious. Katherine looked at me then at Kyatto. "I think, you'd better take care of her before she explodes." She smiled as she moved off me, my cock still hard even after cuming into Katherine's tight hole just minutes before. Kyatto moved quickly to capture my cock with her mouth. She had to open her mouth to the point it looked painful to get around me but she looked to be in heaven as she prepared me for entering her. She was an expert at oral sex and had my cock straining in no time. She started to move to straddle me but I wanted her under me so I rolled her over. She registered surprise and perhaps a little fear since now I was in control of our coupling.

I pushed her legs back to her breasts and was surprised as I felt Anne's hand guide the tip of my cock to Kyatto's engorged pussy lips. I slowly penetrated her and she gasped as I stretched her opening to fit the head of my cock. She was very tight. She moaned as I pressed my lips down on hers and pushed my tongue deep into her mouth. All activity on the bed stopped as the other four women watched me force more and more of my cock into her small canal. Kyatto's cunt was very slick with her juices and she kissed me hard as our passion mounted. I was about four inches into her when she had her first orgasm. Her hips bucked off the bed and she broke our kiss and she screamed in passion. "ayyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!" Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her cunt responded and she opened even more to me and her vagina was slicked by large amounts of her cum. I captured her mouth again and forced the rest of my cock into her very willing pussy. We rested a moment, giving her time to get used to me. Her dark eyes were filled with lust as she came again. "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" and she shoved her hips up to meet my first thrust. I pulled out most of the way and slid back in starting a slow tempo that brought her a series of crashing orgasms. Her long, red nails raked my back as she pulled me to her, demanding more and more, thrusting her hips, and calling out in Japanese as I steadily fucked her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.