Christmas Stockings
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

I just sat back and watched her drive. She had a slight smile on her beautiful face as she worked the gears and skillfully moved the car through the morning traffic. Her eyes were hidden behind a large pair of amber colored sunglasses and her auburn hair was tied back away from her face in a blue and yellow scarf. We left the congestion of the towns and villages behind, speeding into the mountains in Mary's white Mustang convertible. It was a gorgeous late summer morning. I basked in the sunshine that took the chill from the cool air that swirled around inside the cockpit. She was so beautiful, dressed in a blue Kashmir sweater, which only served to accentuate her magnificent breasts, an off-white straight skirt that molded itself to her hips, ass and legs, and ended about 6 inches above her knees. As we drove through the streets she had been fairly successful in keeping it pulled down over her stocking tops, but now she made no attempt at modesty. I was treated to several inches of bare thigh above the reinforced tops of her dark tan stockings. White satin garter straps graced her tanned thighs. I wanted to bury my head between her slightly parted thighs as I watched her taut muscles work as she engaged the gears and worked the brake. My cock was a steel rod as I watched her - taking in my sweet Mary, from shining hair gleaming in the sun to the tips of her sexy dark blue four-inch high-heel pumps. I loved looking at her - high cheekbones, perfect nose, full lips - her lipstick the same shade of red as the interior of the Mustang. She drove like a pro and before long we left rice paddies behind for the pine forests at the higher elevations. Her smile only broadened as we picked up speed and left the slower traffic behind.

Occasionally Mary looked at me, her eyes hidden but her smile made my heart skip. I smiled back. Actually I had a smile on my face since six this morning when I met Anne outside the hospital. She pulled up in a new blue 1968 Camaro. It suited her. The cover story was that Anne would pick me up to take me to the station to catch a train into Tokyo. Anne was dressed for tennis, white blouse and short white pleated skirt, which showed off her magnificent tanned legs. She smelled delicious. We drove a few miles, chatting happily about the beautiful day and about things two close friends talk about. She was a delight to be with - witty, beautiful and one great bed partner. I knew both of us regretted we had no time for a send-off fuck this morning.

We drove to a town about 30 minutes away and parked near a small quiet green space that was an oasis in the bustle of this typical Japanese city. As we waited for Mary I took Anne's hand. "Anne..." I paused collecting my thoughts. "Anne, I... I..." she didn't say anything. Her eyes gave her away. She thought she knew what was coming - that I couldn't see her again because of this soon to be physical relationship with Mary. That was far from accurate. She turned away and looked out the car window. Finally, I had figured out what to say. "Anne, you are wonderful." She squeezed my hand but still didn't look at me. "I want... no... I need you to keep being my friend and lover... I can't stand the thought of never holding you again... or feeling you against me." She looked at me, a tear rolled down her cheek. She smiled, another tear, rolled. "Oh God... James..." I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. What started as a kiss of relief, and affection soon turned steamy. Our bodies were so in tuned with each other that in seconds we were at each other. I ran my hand under her skirt and her legs opened as I moved it all the way to her bare pussy. She grabbed my cock through my pants. She moaned into my mouth as my thrusting fingers moved to her dripping hole and flicked her clit. She pulled my zipper and with some difficulty freed my fully erect cock. She wanted to suck me and I wanted her to. She broke our kiss and had a quick look around. I continued to rub her pussy. There was not much activity at this early hour and fortunately the windows were tinted. She kissed me quickly one more time and then leaned across the consol and kissed the head of my cock. It was my turn to moan. She knelt on the driver's seat to have better access and started to lick just the crown. I reached across her back and caressed her firm smooth ass under her short skirt until my fingers found her pussy lips. She paused in her licking to look at me as I moved two fingers into her hot moist cunt.

Anne closed her eyes in pleasure and went back to work trying to gobble my large cock. She squirmed as I finger-fucked her. We were both more than ready. She moved her mouth down the length of me, relaxing her throat muscles and taking me deeper until she held all 10-inches. It amazed me that she could do this without gagging. I closed my eyes and just let the feeling of warm mouth and throat overwhelm me. I moved a third finger into her now juicy cunt as she rocked her hips fucking back at my invading fingers. Anne started a slow sucking - pulling her mouth off me and then slowly, slowly taking the full length of my cock again. I moaned as she brought me to the verge of cuming. My cock was ready to explode. I could tell from her increased ass action she was close to cuming herself. She sucked me faster and her cunt muscles tightened around my fingers. I didn't hold back and I filled her mouth and throat with stream after stream of my boiling seed. My hips rose to meet her as I spurted into her. The feeling was exquisite as I poured my cum into this beautiful sexy woman. "Anne... Anne... ohhhhhhhhhh... God... Anne... what... you... do... to... me!!!!!!" I felt her cum as her cunt clamped my fingers as she orgasmed again and again. She kept sucking as I kept my fingers sawing into her. "Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She cried as my thumb pushed into her ass and she pulled off my still spurting cock. Her head thrashed as she had a monstrous orgasm. Streams of my cum seemed to fly everywhere. After a few moments she collapsed forward against my chest. I took my fingers out of her as she moaned in protest. She was now lying across the consol arms around my neck, tears in the corners of her eyes. I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. God she was so beautiful and sexy.

Had we had any time I would have fucked her right then. I looked down the street and saw a white Mustang convertible approaching. Somehow I knew that it must be Mary. She looked at me with a dreamy post-coital look. "She's here... baby." Why had I called her "baby"? I didn't know but somehow this term of endearment that I had never used on any woman just felt right with Anne. She looked at me. It was obvious she had liked hearing it. She just leaned against me, her head on my chest.

By the time Mary's car had come around the circle of the park we had disengaged and sort of put ourselves back together. Anne handed me the keys while she applied fresh lipstick and straightened herself and wiped cum from her face and hair. The car reeked of cum and hot pussy. I got out and moved around to the trunk and got my overnight bag. Mary pulled in behind as I was closing the trunk. I didn't even try to hide my hard cock as I walked around to greet her. I leaned in the car window and kissed her. Sparks flew. Sex with Anne was one thing but I knew with Mary it was going to be the best ever. When we disengaged we were both breathing hard. I paused for a moment then held up my overnight bag. "Trunk?" "No, just go ahead and just throw it in the backseat." Just then, Anne got out of the Camaro giving us both quite a look at miles of firm tan leg. She walked over to me and put one arm around my waist. "Take good care of this Marine will you?" It wasn't so much a question as a command. Mary nodded. Anne leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "See you soon."

Anne then turned to me and put both arms around my neck. "Take good care of her will you?" I nodded. Anne gave me an explosive kiss. Had we been alone I would have just bent her across the hood of the car and fucked her right there. She rubbed her body against me with a special emphasis on my cock. She broke the kiss and looked at me. "Well Marine, I don't want any reports that you acted like a gentleman on this trip!" she laughed. Without another word she turned and walked back to her car and got in. I watched her for a few moments as she drove away. She was quite a woman.

I walked around the Mustang and got in. Mary leaned across the consol and gave me a lingering kiss. She looked at me with a grin and said, "Are you ready lover?" My cock jerked. Even after the fantastic blowjob from Anne, I wanted more. My cock knew where it was going to be before this day was over. I was finally going to have sweet Mary.

The air was much cooler in the mountains. The road was pretty much deserted and Mary had the car flying, top down. I couldn't resist and reached over and put my hand on her thigh, just at the dark reinforced part of her stocking. The nylon was warm from her skin and the smoothness made me crazy with lust for her. My cock was raging hard. Mary's nipples were trying to bore holes through her sheer bra and sexy sweater. I wanted to tell her to pull over so I could fuck her but I knew she had a plan for us this day and far be it from me to interrupt her plan since the result was gong to be my cock in every one of her holes - stretching her, filling her with my cum. I stroked her thigh. She smiled and the car leaped forward.

"Where did you learn to drive?" I had moved as close as the center consol allowed, my hand still on her leg. "My father always had Jaguars." She pronounced it Jag-u-ar, like the British do. "Beautiful cars, lots of fun to drive hard, unlike this thing." She waived her hand toward the hood. "Not enough horses for a V8 - just a small Ford Falcon in disguise." My father gave me his year-old white 1959 XK 150 roadster for a wedding and graduation present. Now that was a beautiful car. I couldn't believe that he gave it to me... I really loved that car. Richard hated it. He said it was nothing but trouble. The real reason he hated it was because I loved it and could drive it better then he could. He wanted me to be like the other Navy wives and drive a station wagon!"

"So, what happened to it?"

When we got orders to Japan two years ago we were living in Norfolk. Richard wanted me to sell it... he said it was not worth shipping to Japan and we wouldn't be able to find parts... Instead I took it back to my father. I knew he would look after it. He drives it almost every day."

"How did you get the Mustang?"

"Oh that was Richard's idea of a surprise. My friends who arranged for the summerhouse where we are going..." my dick hardened when she said "summerhouse" and I squeezed her thigh... "They're at the embassy... and they have a friend who was selling an Jaguar E-type with right hand drive. I saw it and was in love. It was British racing green and the shape is so beautiful... anyway... Richard couldn't stand it... he had a friend at Pearl Harbor who arranged with a dealer in Hawaii to have the Mustang rush shipped to us here... He's such an idiot!"

There was no dispute about that. He was off at sea somewhere and when he was home he treated her badly. I would give her anything and now she was running away for the weekend with me - the man who was going to fuck her silly for three days and nights.

Mary slowed the car and we spotted a small sign in Japanese characters on the right side of the road with an arrow pointing down a long gravel drive through the evergreens. She turned off the highway and slowed.

I leaned over to her and kissed the corner of her mouth were it had turned down in a frown from the memories of her uncaring husband. "Mary, you are the most beautiful woman in the world... your beauty is only surpassed by your generosity and kindness... If I was able I would by you every Jag-u-ar they make." A tear leaked from behind the sunglasses. I kissed it away. She pushed up her sunglasses and looked at me. "James... I... I..."

At that point we came out of the trees into a clearing with a view so spectacular that even the greatest painters couldn't do it justice. Mary stopped the car. We looked at a small Japanese house with a tile roof that was perched on stilts above the edge of a mountain lake surrounded by forested mountains. A wisp of gray smoke drifted from its small chimney near the back. The scene was breathtaking. The lake mirrored the mountains and trees.

I took her hand. "My God... Mary... it's... it's..." "I know. This place is like no other... it's beauty is indescribable. It affects me the same every time I come here." My jealousy antenna went up. She had been here before? She must have read my thoughts.

"My friend Joan who is at the embassy has a Japanese friend who used to own all of this since the Shoguns. It is now a nature preserve but in exchange he gets to keep the house and the use of it. I have come here a few times... just to be by myself and get away from everything. It's a place where I can think and relax." I relaxed too. What right did I have to be jealous anyway? Was I really in love with her?

She pulled the car up to the house. A Japanese couple dressed in what I would consider traditional Japanese robes came down the steps from the house to greet us. They obviously knew Mary. They seemed very old - their wonderful, sculptured faces weathered by years of hard work in the rice fields. Mary chatted with them in Japanese. She introduced them as the Nishamuras. They smiled and bowed. I smiled and bowed back. This caused even more smiles. Mr. Nishamura gathered our bags - he insisted - and we were ushered into the house. We took our shoes off at the door and put on the provided slippers - I hated to see Mary take off those sexy pumps. She talked with them about what I assumed was the logistics of the weekend while I gazed out at the lake through the open wood sliding doors. The only thing I could compare it to was some of the secluded mountain lakes I visited as a Boy Scout in the Washington and Canadian Cascades - a half a world away. Of course I had never visited those spots with a woman as beautiful or sensual as Mary - actually I had never visited those lakes with any woman at all. Guess the Boy Scouts need to be co-ed!

With more bowing the Nishamuras were gone.

"Japanese?" "Well yes. I learned at an early age that I had an ear for languages and I took lessons before I came here. The Japanese always look so surprised when one of us "foreign devils" speaks their language - especially a woman!" She laughed. "Sometimes I don't let on and hear the most amazing things. Japanese men seem very interested in commenting about my chest!" This time we both laughed. I loved hearing here so happy and her laugh could have been a voice from heaven. Maybe she was an angel - my angel.

I took her in my arms and kissed her. "Thank you for bring... showing... er... sharing this place with me. It fits you." She looked at me for a moment and I thought she was going to say something but she just kissed me quickly and said. "Let me show you the rest of the place." The living room was sparsely furnished but filled with light from open sliding doors on three sides that looked out on the lake and mountains. Woven rice straw mats covered the floors and there were a couple of low couches. Near one of the doors to the deck was a low intricately carved rosewood table with large red silk-covered cushions on each side. There was a welcoming pot of tea and two delicate cups on the table along with a small glazed container and two even smaller cups. Mary poured us a cup from the small container. It smelled delicious. "It's sake'... rice wine" she explained as she moved close. I held the tiny warm cup and looked at her. "A toast?" She nodded. I thought of all the classics but none seemed appropriate. "To the Bard - who brought us together." She whispered, "to the Bard." We sipped the warm sake' and stood and looked at the lake, arms around each other.

Two large exquisite silk screens with colorful scenes of birds and trees and ponds with giant Koi helped divide the room. The other rooms were divided from the living area by sliding screens, paneled and covered with white translucent rice paper. Mary poured another cup for each of us and took my hand and showed me the bath down the hall. A wooden tub filled with steaming scented water - big enough for at least two dominated the room. The floor was a small green and white tile and there was a drain near the wall. There were three-leg stools, wooden buckets with thick rope handles, and all sorts of brushes. The place smelled of sandalwood scented soap. The toilet was in a room by itself in the next room, with a wooden door. I was thankful it was western style.

Mary explained that there was no kitchen and that the Nishamura's would take care of the meals and she had explained to them when we would like them to bring the meals.

Finally we got to the bedroom. It also had sliding doors to the outside that looked out over the lake. The deck ran around the side to the living/dining room. The room was set up traditional Japanese style - a pallet on the floor made up of pads and blankets and a large down comforter on top. Mary told me that the floor was heated from below and that was how the entire house was warmed. I could feel the warmth through the soft slippers.

She walked out on the deck and just stood looking at the lake and the mountains. I went quickly to the front door and retrieved her blue pumps along with the container of sake'. She was so beautiful standing there - her delicious body framed by the magnificent scenery. She removed the scarf and shook her head a bit to free her auburn hair. It gleamed in the late summer sun like liquid copper as it was slightly ruffled by the breeze from the lake. I moved to her and refilled our cups with the warm liquid. She noticed her high heels in my hand and smiled. "Please." I said as I held them to her. Her eyes gleamed as she looked at me. She swallowed her sake' and set the cup on the narrow porch rail, then held my arm as she bent and lifted each foot to put on the pumps. Mary treated me to a great view of her stockinged thighs and garter straps on bare, tan skin. She took her time, teasing me, knowing how beautifully sexy she was. My cock throbbed. I finished my drink, feeling the warmth of the rice wine as it spread through me. I moved behind her and wrapped my arms tight around her. The smell of her filled my nostrils. We stood together like that for several minutes just being together for the first time in the quiet and solitude of the mountainous countryside. I had never been this content. "Do you really like it here?" "Mary, any place with you is wonderful but this... this... is... it defies words." She nodded, obviously pleased, and snuggled her back harder against me. I refilled our cups and we sipped the warm liquid.

I knew she could feel my cock pressing tight against her ass. I kissed her neck. She shuddered. I sat my cup on the rail and hugged her closer before moving my hands to her firm breasts. She moaned as I captured her hard nipples through the soft material. Her head fell back against my shoulder as I kissed her neck and gently squeezed her nipples. I pressed my cock harder against her firm ass. She pushed back, breathing hard, passion building. I didn't know her plan for this part but I couldn't wait any longer. I had to have my cock in her and from the response of her body she wanted me now. I stood behind her teasing her, kissing her ears and neck and playing with her glorious breasts. She almost collapsed when I released her and turned her to face me. Her face was flushed and her eyes bright with passion. She pulled back a bit as I tried to kiss her. "I thought... we... would... take... a... bath... together... first?"

I shook my head. She nodded and melted against me.

We kissed for a very long time, savoring our first time alone together, feeling the heat of each other's bodies. The primitive part of me wanted to rip her clothes off and take her right then... the lover in me, trained by my sweet and patient mother, knew I had to go slow this first time. Slowly, slowly we disengaged and just looked at each other. She took my hand and led me back into the bedroom. We left the doors to the outside open but closed the sliding screens to the rest of the house.

Mary looked at me with such love I was overwhelmed. At that moment I knew I loved her and would do anything - go anywhere for her. I felt a weight lifted from me and a healing inside.

Mary reached for the bottom of her sweater. Her face was flushed, her breasts raising and falling with her quickened breathing - her nipples hard points against the soft material. I took her hand. "Let me." She paused for a second - maybe the finality of what we were about to do got to her. The moment of doubt passed. She smiled and slowly lifted her arms as I pulled the sweater over her head. I dropped the sweater and took both of her hands and looked at her. She was so beautiful and her sheer bra did very little to hide her erect nipples. I found the side zipper on her cream-colored skirt and slowly moved it down as I knelt at her feet. I gently pulled the skirt down over her slim hips, uncovering her garter belt and her white lace panties. I caressed her bare thighs and then down her nylon covered legs as I moved the skirt lower. She grabbed my shoulder as she stepped out of the skirt, keeping her blue pumps from snagging the lining. I just looked up at her. I wanted to burn this vision into my brain. She had a magnificent body, toned and tan from tennis and swimming. My cock ached as I looked at this vision in sheer bra, tiny white panties, matching white garter belt, very sheer tan stockings and blue high-heel pumps. The front of her panties was wet making her dark auburn pussy hair obvious. I placed a quick kiss there and she said "ohhh".

I stood and took her in my arms again and kissed her as I reached around and unfastened her bra. I stepped back, getting my first real look at her gorgeous firm up thrust tits with their dark pink nipples. I leaned forward and kissed each nipple sending a shudder through her body. I then trailed kisses down her flat stomach as she moaned. She jerked when I slowly and lovingly kissed the front of her panties again and got a good taste of her for the first time. She tasted and smelled like a tangy honey. I could hardly wait to get my tongue into her wet hole. I started to pull her panties down but she stopped me.

"I want to see all of you first." I paused and looked at her, seeing the desire and the love in her face. I stood and she helped me peel off my polo shirt. Mary smiled and stepped forward and traced a finger from my neck down my chest across my abs to my belt buckle. I closed my eyes and my cock hardened as her finger made its sensuous journey. She had no trouble with my belt or zipper, being careful to protect my raging cock unconfined by shorts. In moments I stood in front of her naked. I was still very thin but thanks to Watanabe I had not lost any muscle tone and my field tan had not faded yet. It was her turn to step back and look at me. Her smile and the look of lust told me she found my body acceptable. We kissed again, and her nipples burned into my hard chest. The warmth and softness of her skin as she squirmed against me caused sensory overload. I wanted to feel every inch of her pressed against me - to feel her body molded with mine. My cock was trapped between us as she rubbed herself passionately against me. Our mouths worked at each other, tongues exploring and giving so much pleasure.

Breathing hard we broke apart. "God... James... I... I... have... to... have... you... now... I've... waited... long... enough." She knelt and took my cockhead in her mouth, holding me with both her delicate hands as she licked, kissed and sucked me. I moaned. It was a good thing Anne had given me such a magnificent blow job this morning, otherwise I would have cum instantly. I just stood and let the waves of pleasure wash over me. Here was the woman of my dreams expertly sucking my cock, about ready to open herself to me and we were all alone for three days. I ran my fingers through her soft hair. She needed no encouragement to keep sucking. I moved my hips slightly as she took more and more of my swollen cock into her throat. I knew I would have to stop her soon since the sperm were rushing to my cockhead but the sensation was almost overwhelming. I looked at her. Her eyes were closed and her jaws were stretched tight as she had about 8-inches in her mouth and throat. She still had one hand on my cock, the other was inside her panties as she madly frigged herself. Suddenly she stopped sucking and much of my cock slipped from her warm mouth. Her eyes flew open as an orgasm hit her. My cock was expelled as she cried out, "oh... oh... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... God... oh... oh... ohhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... yessssssssss... oh... God... cuuummming!!!" Three fingers sawed her cunt as she worked for release. Her body shook in powerful orgasm and she lost her balance and fell back onto the bed.

She was quite a site - breasts heaving, skin flushed, auburn hair splayed around her head, face distorted in the pleasure of the orgasm, legs wide, two hands now pressed against her cunt. Her wide-spread legs pulled her stockings tight against the garters as they pressed into her tan thighs and worked hard to stay attached to the reinforced stocking tops. The heels of her blue pumps pressed into the white silk comforter cover.

I moved over her and quickly removed her hands and slowly pulled her panties down - taking my time - teasing her with kisses down her firm legs - relishing the taste and smell and feel of her and the nylon that covered her legs so beautifully. I pulled the panties over her blue pumps and tossed them aside. Mary spread her legs for me. I looked at her body and her wet pussy hair and swollen labia. I had planned to tongue her pussy for a while but I was so inflamed from watching her I couldn't hold off any longer. I knelt between her legs holding my cock and aimed it at her now dripping hole. "God... James... give... it... to... me... give... it... to... meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" She yelled out as the head of my cock stretched her pussy lips and started its way inside her - stretching her like never before - filling her with a feeling of fullness and sexual passion that she had never felt - never imagined she could feel after settling for Richard's small size and unimaginative love-making.

She thrashed on the bed as I slowly entered her, her vaginal walls expanding to fit my large cock. "James... James... James... ohhhh... yesssssss... ohhhhh... yesssss... God... yesssss... fill... me... fill... me... ohhhhhhh... yessssss... fi... ll... ohhhhhh... so... good... so... good!!!!!!"

I wasn't even inside her half way when her first orgasm hit. She writhed under me. Her vaginal walls rippled with pleasure as I forced my way into her. "Yesssssssssssssssssssssss... oh... God... oh... God... ohhhhhh... I'mmmmmm... cuuummming... cuuumming... God... James... cuuummming... to... you!!!!!!!!! Her hips bucked against me forcing more of my cock into her spasming sheath.

She hardly stopped shaking from that orgasm when I bottomed out and the second huge orgasm rolled over her. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... yessssssssssss! Ohhhhhhhhh... yessssssssssssssssssssss... God... can't... stop... ohhhh... God... cuuummming! I pushing her beautiful nylon coated legs high up against her breast and mashed my mouth down on hers. She was wild with passion, her hips shoving hard against me to get every part of my cock into her hungry pussy. I pulled my cock almost all the way out. She moaned into my mouth. I shoved my 10-inches all the way back up against her cervix and exploded. Gallons of my hot cum spurted into her waiting depths, filling her, blasting past her cervix into her uterus. The pleasures centers of my body were all focused on the end of my cock as the pressure was released and spurt after glorious spurt gushed out of me. Mary went ridged, she came up off the floor as if electrocuted. She broke our kiss and screamed. It was a good thing we were miles from anyone or else someone might have called the police.

I was far from finished as I moved in her with long slow strokes. With her legs pressed back so far I could reach every part of her inner depths. She met every thrust with an unbelievable passion as we fucked each other hard our mouths still locked and tongues communicating all the passion our bodies were feeling. Mary experienced a string of giant orgasms as she gave her self to me and gave in to long suppressed passion that probably surprised her. She was wild for my cock and the feelings of pleasure that crashed over us as we coupled like animals. Our lovemaking went on and on, each thrust, each stroke bring more indescribable pleasure.

I moved her legs to around my waist and she continued the tempo of our stroking, pushing against me wanting every inch of me inside her. I pulled back from her so I could watch her as came again and again. She fucked me with her eyes open unless she was having one of her numerous orgasms. Her nylons felt so hot and smooth against my back and hips and her cunt was so hot and tight for me that I never wanted this dream to stop. I loved watching the passion in her eyes and how her head thrashed as another orgasm hit her. Sweat slickened our bodies as we drove each other to sexual frenzy. I shot another huge load into her willing body. She felt the gush of cum and cried out as it set of another orgasm. "Ohhhhhhh... God... yes... yessss... yessss... yessssssssssssssss! Fill me... take... me... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... God!!!! Fuck... me... fuck... me!!! Never... stop... ohhh... fuck... meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.