Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

Japan 11:45 pm

God, what a birthday!

I was laying in the dark, Nurse Katherine Wilson half on top of me, naked except for her stockings and garter belt. One sexy tan nylon-covered leg was draped sensuously over one of mine and her head was on my chest as she slept. Her short dark hair was splayed across my chest. I had both arms wrapped around her. I loved the smell of her - perfume and freshly fucked pussy.

We had fucked with the same intensity as the night before, going after each other like sex-starved rabbits. Katherine had come to me in the semi darkness. I had not been asleep, knowing that she intended a repeat performance of the previous night. I was not disappointed. She had opened the shades so that some light filtered in and had done a slow striptease for me that had my already hard cock, even harder.

After a scorching kiss she stood by the bed and ever so slowly unbuttoned her white blouse. Button by button revealed a sheer white bra, which was semi transparent. Even in the half-light I could see her large nipples poking against the soft material. She turned and went to unfasten her bra. "Let me." I said. I sat up on the bed and as I slowly unfastened the clasp I trailed kisses down her back. She shuddered and quietly moaned from my attention to her back and from the one hand that I had reached around and caressed her nipple through the material of her silky bra. She then turned and kissed me again as she pulled the bra down exposing a fantastic set of C-cup breasts with dark ruby colored areolas topped with long hard nipples. Both of my hands found her naked breasts. I was in heaven - feeling the hardness of her nipples as they reacted to my touch. She then reluctantly pulled away to finish what she started. She slowly pushed the beige skirt down over her hips, leaving her standing in short half-slip, sheer tan stockings and high heeled sandals. She turned around again, giving me a long look at her white silk covered ass as she slowly pushed the slip down exposing her white garter belt inch by inch and confirming that she wore no panties.

I sat on the edge of the bed, my cock rigid and just looked at her. Her body was perfect - lean and firm, her dark pussy hair neatly trimmed. She was a vision in garter belt, taut tan hose, and heels as she moved closer. She came to me and stood between my legs, my cock pressing her flat stomach. I wrapped my arms around her. We kissed for a long time - just enjoying the sensation of warm skin and nylon pressing - rubbing together, the passion building. She reached between us and grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down her wet slit and then inserted just the head into her tight sheath. That was about all that would fit in her tight cunt at that angle. We continued the kiss - feeling the wonderful sensation of this partial joining, knowing there was so much more to come. I wanted to drag her onto the bed and fuck her hard and deep but we waited. I broke our kiss and tongued and kissed her distended nipples. My hands caressed her wonderful ass and it seemed like only moments before I felt her vaginal walls contract around the head of my cock in a powerful orgasm. Her cries of passion were muffled in my shoulder as she came. She sagged against me after her body-shaking orgasm brought on by the stimulation of my hands, tongue and just the head of my cock. I held her up as her knees went weak. Her head rested on my shoulder as she recovered. My cock slipped from her now dripping cunt.

She pulled back and looked at me tears in her eyes. "God... James... how... you... make... me... feel. I love... your... touch... your... feel... I... never... never... ohhh... God... how... you... make... me... cum."

I kissed her hard and explored her month with my tongue as I reached behind her and grabbed her perfect ass and pulled her up. Her beautiful smooth legs coated with the sheerest nylon caressed my thighs as she moved into my lap. In her hunger she reached between us and guided my cock into her slippery hole. Her knees on either side of my legs allowed her to hunch herself forward and quickly impale herself. She moaned into my mouth as the head of my cock reached deep inside her - stretching her, filling her, touching her in those places she had never been touched by any man before. We stopped again, there on the edge of the bed, Katherine facing me looking at my face enjoying the feel of this first real fuck of the evening. The intensity of her next orgasm surprised us both. We weren't even moving when it washed over her. She hugged me tight as she stiffened and shuddered, her hand went to her mouth to stifle the scream that almost escaped, in what she later described as the most intense orgasm of her life.

That caused the dam to burst and we went at each other. She pushed me over onto my back and worked herself up and down on my pole for several minutes, alternately slowing then picking up the pace. She had a number of powerful orgasms. I held on the best I could trying to keep from cuming but her vigorous fucking proved too much and I let go with a massive blast of hot cum that felt like I had drained my entire body through my cock. I shot one blast after another into her hot slick spasming vagina. My cock was afire with the sensation of this sexy woman on top of me who had given herself over to multi-orgasmic fucking. I kept cuming and cuming - filing her with my hot sperm, bathing her vagina, cervix and uterus with stream after stream. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... God... James... what... you... do... to... me! Ohh... ohhh... oh... oh... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Goddddddddd... cuuummming... cuuummming... cuuummming... can't... stop... can't... stop... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Goddd! Ohhhhhhhh... yes... yes... yes... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... cuuummming!"

She finally collapsed on top of me breathing hard, kissing me deeply. I could feel a serious of small orgasms that continued to rake her body as all her pleasure centers overloaded.

I rolled her over on to her back and pushed in deep with my still-hard cock. Her stocking clad legs wrapped around my waist her high heels beat into my back. I fucked her hard for a long time as her cunt squeezed me with a continuing stream of orgasms. I must have fucked her like that for 30 minutes. Her cunt was full of our cum and decreased the friction and helped me last longer in her very hot and tight vagina. Finally she just went limp, her body overcome with the pleasure of all the unaccustomed fucking. I didn't care. I plowed into her - using her to get me off, long hard fast strokes, slamming into her cunt. I grabbed her nylon-clad legs behind the knees and pushed her legs up knees against her breasts - her sexy high heels straight up in the air. I loved this position - so dominant and it enabled me to reach deep inside her with my cock. I felt my balls constrict and the pleasure of an enormous gusher of cum start toward the head of my cock. I erupted into her with a force that far eclipsed my earlier cum. It exploded from the head of my cock with a force that caused her to cry out. I fucked hard into her, and felt her stiffen one more time in an orgasm that matched mine as I poured my cum into her willing cunt.

The intensity of our fucking left us drained and covered with sweat. I pulled out and moved onto my back. She draped herself half on me and kissed me tenderly. "James... thank... you... thank... you. God... you... are... are... so good." She put her head on my chest and slept.

The day had been an amazing one.

That morning, after fucking me senseless Anne headed off with a Cheshire cat grin. I dragged my tired ass back to my room for a quick nap before lunch. Mary woke me with a tender kiss. "Ready for lunch sleepyhead?" I grabbed her arm as she tried to turn away to get my tray. "I'm ready for you... now. I can't wait for us and tomorrow!"

I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. My cock stiffened. She reluctantly pulled away, looking nervously at the open door. As usual she was dressed beautifully. She had on a dark green pleated skirt that came just to her knees, a white silk blouse which was pulled tight across her high firm breasts, tan stockings and black high-heeled pumps. Her jewelry was a necklace of jade beads and matching bracelet. I wanted to fuck her so badly my cock ached.

"All good things come to he who waits." She said with a grin, face flushed.

"As you can see, I don't want to wait!" I threw back the sheet giving her a close up view of my throbbing cock. She again looked toward the door. She was undecided but after a few moments she couldn't resist touching me. She was standing between me and the door so she must have decided to take a chance. Her hand shook as she reached for me and then her delicate warm fingers found their target. I moaned quietly as she deftly ran her fingers from base to tip. Her eyes widened as my cock grew a bit more. Her fingers could not reach all the way around and I could almost hear her wondering how she was going to get this thing inside her. She unconsciously licked her lips. God how I wanted to fuck her!

She wiped the pre cum from the tip of my cock with her thumb and then rubbed her thumb and forefinger together, as if checking the texture. She looked at me with lust in her eyes as she moved her fingers to her red-painted lips and did the most erotic thing - at first she licked her thumb with her pink tongue, then she put her index finger between her lips and sucked on it like it was the tastiest thing she'd ever had. Thank goodness I had drained my balls into Anne because otherwise I would have cum right then. She smiled as she continued to fuck her mouth with her finger.

"Tomorrow, I'm going to make you pay for this teasing."

"I hope you will!" she replied with a twinkle in her eye.

She gave me my cane and helped me from the bed. I put an arm around her waist as we moved to the desk. I didn't need the support but who am I to turn down the offer of a beautiful sexy woman who was going to fuck me brainless for a long weekend. Before I sat down I let my hand drop and caressed her firm ass. She didn't object. In fact she covered my hand with hers and stroked my fingers as I more firmly grasped her ass cheek. Her skin flushed and her breathing quickened. I could smell her overheated pussy.

Since we were out of sight of the door now, I turned her to me and kissed her. She put her arms around my neck and her body melted into mine as we stood there. She ground her cunt against the hardness of my cock as we pushed against each other. I slid my hands to her ass and pulled her harder. She moaned into my mouth. Our mutual desire threatened to sweep us away. After a few minutes she shuddered and gasped. She pulled back from me, flushed and breathing hard. I knew she had orgasmed. Another minute and I would have too. I held her as she looked at me. She wanted me as badly as I wanted her. Tomorrow could not come soon enough. I didn't care where we were going as long as it had a bed. Hell, I didn't care if it had a bed as long as we had some privacy. I intended to fuck sweet Mary many times during our time together. We heard noise in the hall and dragged ourselves apart. If anyone had walked in they would have known what we were up to. The room reeked of sex.

She then leaned against me briefly - her head on my chest, and whispered,

"So doth the woodbine the sweet honeysuckle gently entwist; the female ivy so enrings the barky fingers of the elm. O how I love thee; how I dote on thee."

I looked at her and took her hands as she stepped back. She had actually said she loved me even though it was a quote from A Midsummer Night's Dream. Did I love her? I knew I wanted to fuck her and keep her close to me... but love? What could I say?

"I wish I knew more Shakespeare." She just looked at me. We both knew were in an impossible situation that required us to suspend reality.

"Mary, I... I..." She silenced me with a soft kiss,

"Eat your lunch Marine... you're going to need your strength tomorrow!"

We both smiled in anticipation.

"I have work to do. I'll see you this afternoon." Still smiling, she left.

I knew I would never understand women, but I loved them all the same. I wondered if I could just love one of them again.

I spent a productive next few hours. I finished the letter to my sister Paula, and got a letter written to retired Gunnery Sergeant Jack Williams. The biggest surprise was when I pried the back off my old beat up portable radio. No wonder it was so heavy. Inside was my Chinese made Walther 9mm with a full magazine in it and a note from Doc.

"I couldn't see any of the rear area guys getting this and who knows maybe someday it'll come in handy? I hope you are making a quick recovery and leaving the nurses alone! Best Wishes. Doc.

I turned the pistol over in my hands feeling the cool metal. It was hot from firing and lying in the sun when I first picked it up.

Swede and I were both Corporals in the same squad at the time. It was a typical blazing hot day and 1st squad was assigned to roll up the flank of an NVA position that had held up our company. It was just a reinforced platoon but they were dug in pretty well and their machine guns were taking a toll.

Sergeant Quick, 1st squad leader, assigned Swede and I to try to get into the flank of the tree line first, since we were the most experienced and the best shots. We left our helmets, flak jackets, LBE (load bearing equipment) and rucksacks with the squad and crawled through short grass through abandoned rice paddies to within about 50 meters of the NVA position. We figured they had three or four people watching the flank while the bulk of the platoon faced toward the direction of the main attack coming from Alpha Company. Mortars and artillery had not been able to dislodge these guys so we were going to do it the way Marines had been doing it since 1775. I couldn't see him but Swede was about 10 meters from me on my right.

I saw movement. Two NVA soldiers briefly exposed themselves. They were probably replacements - bored to be left out of the fighting and they were careless. I knew if I had seen them so had Swede. I crawled forward a bit more and carefully sighted my rifle toward where I'd seen their heads appear. I waited. Damn, it was fucking hot! The battle to our left front was heating up. Somewhere to our front on this flank of the NVA position they had a machine gun that I could hear pounding our guys. C'mon, c'mon you fuckers - just show yourselves again. There! Two heads popped up looking toward the battle - not our direction. I fired. Swede fired. There was no doubt we had killed them with head shots. I stayed put while Swede got up and moved quickly forward. He didn't fire since there were no targets. I watched the trees not Swede. There was a third NVA. He rose and I saw him line up his SKS rifle on Swede. I fired a split second before he did. He disappeared. To my relief Swede kept going - unhurt. I scanned the trees and stood up joining him in a full run.

We plunged into the trees and then into a partially covered trench with three dead NVA in it. I didn't have to look twice.

The machine gun was straight ahead. We could barely see it but we could hear it. Nobody had noticed us yet. Swede and I jumped out of the trench and moved through some banana trees and scrubby bushes toward the sound of the gun. There was what looked like an NVA officer just this side of the machine gun. He had a pistol, which he was firing occasionally and binoculars that he used to help direct the fire from the gun. A crew of two manned the machine gun, and there was a third guy who would duck back into the trenches to bring more ammo.

We took all this in seconds as were ran towards them. We didn't need to think about what we would do. We were so close there was no time to aim and fire. We just got off hip shots. I took the one closest to me and Swede got the other. The ammo runner popped up about that time and Swede had to turn to take care of him. At that point the officer turned to his right away from me to see why the machine gun had stopped firing. Had he turned toward me he might have got off a shot. He had his pistol extended as he realized they had been flanked but he had to come around too far to get a shot. I was practically on top of him as I slammed my heavy wood and metal M-14 rifle butt into the side of his head. His olive colored pith helmet went flying, as did his pistol. I doubted that I could have felled him with the butt of an M-16.

Swede and I threw the bodies out and took over the machine gun position. We started taking fire from some NVA who realized they had been flanked. From the volume of fire to our left it sounded like the company had finally pushed into the tree line and the NVA were starting to pull out. We couldn't move further into the flank of the position now without taking the chance of getting hit by friendly fire.

"Why didn't ya just shoot that fucker?" Swede nodded to the fallen NVA officer who was out cold or dead not more than 5 feet away.

"Don't know."

"Not getting soft on me are you?" he chided. I just looked at him. I knew he was kidding. "Maybe you think you'll get a bonus for bring in an officer huh? I just shook my head. That's when I spotted the dropped pistol. It was about 2 feet away in the dirt. I didn't even have to get out of the machine gun position to reach it. "Shit!" I said as I almost dropped it. "What?"

Damned thing's hot!"

He laughed. At that point I noticed a line of dried blood on his cheek. "What the fuck happened to you?" Before he could answer I realized I had almost been too late in getting that last NVA soldier. "Shit! Sorry Swede." He just chuckled. "I think you're losing your edge "corporal." "And fuck you too "corporal" and the horse you rode in on!" I replied.

He turned serious for a second. "It's nothing. Thanks for taking that guy out. Anyway Doc. probably won't even write me up for a purple heart. Just what the fuck I need is another one of those." He starred into space for a long moment, shook his head slightly and said, "Fuck... it's hot. Got any water?"

About that time Sergeant Quick and the rest of the squad came up. The battle sounded like it was winding down and moving off.

Quick looked around. "Good work." "Danny get me the skipper." He told our radioman. One of the new guys brought our gear. We each grabbed a canteen. We each carried four. Potable water was precious.

The NVA officer moaned. We all jumped. "Anybody search this guy?" asked Quick. We shook our heads. I patted him down, took his leather officer's belt with metal red star buckle as a souvenir and rifled his pockets. He moaned again.

Swede commented, "James, you should have shot the noisy bastard!"

Doc came up and I pointed him toward the NVA officer. He saw the matted blood on the left side of his head. We put him on a poncho and I helped pull him into the shade. His dark hair was cropped unusually short almost like ours.

He came around as doc worked on his head. It must have hurt like hell as Doc put several stitches in him and put a field dressing on his head. He said nothing. He seemed very young. His badges of rank showed him to be a major. I couldn't figure out why he was with this fairly small outfit unless he was an intelligence officer.

Oh well - not my problem.

I handed him one of my canteens. He took a few small sips.

"Thank you."

I was surprised he spoke English.

I held the documents from his pockets. "Could I have the pictures of my family please?"

I handed him a small black leather case. I had seen family photos in it.

"Thank you."

"Sure. No problem." I watched him look at the photos of a young woman and a child. I was glad I had not killed him.

He took a few more swallows of water.

"We are going to beat you."

I looked around at the dead gun crew and the general carnage left after a battle. "Not today."

He nodded. "No. Not today."

I had not thought much about that action until today. I wondered how the young NVA major was doing in captivity and if he would ever see that young woman and child again. I found myself hoping he would be a survivor and get home to them. He looked like a survivor. I knew he would get little sympathy from the South Vietnamese Army.

I also wondered about the certainty of his statement that they would beat us. Nothing I could do about that right now - that was for sure.

I checked the action on the pistol. Everything seemed fine. I stashed it back in the radio and put it away in my locked wardrobe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.