Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

I woke up feeling great. Nothing like a fantastic blow job to put a young man in the right frame of mind. I still hadn't figured out who was responsible but at this point I didn't care. One effect was that now I seemed more aroused than ever. I crutched into the bathroom. It was about 6 AM and I was starving. I wondered what time the mess hall opened. Unfortunately Watanabe was waiting as I came out. He had a green rubber mat about 6 feet long and was determined to put me through 30 minutes of torture before I could do anything. He was as bad as any drill instructor at MCRD. I stretched and bent and he had me in a raised pushup position for so long my arms trembled and my stitches felt like they were going to burst. He actually had me at it for over 40 minutes. As I headed for the shower he said "very good". At least he let me take a shower on my own.

I had decided it was Mary who gave me the blow job and fantasized in the shower about shoving her down on my hospital bed, pushing up her skirt, and slamming my cock into her tight cunt. In no time my cum hosed the shower walls.

I had a towel wrapped around my middle as I left the bathroom. A cute dark-haired nurse, with fabulous tits walked into the room. She was delivering my breakfast tray - usually a job done by orderlies and volunteers but they were short staffed here. She was startled as I came out and almost dropped the tray. She starred at my half-nakedness, her eyes traveling down my hard flat stomach and coming to rest on the bulge in the towel created by my still half-hard cock. She looked like she wanted to say something but was too flustered. Maybe she thought she was going to find some invalid lying in the bed instead of a half-naked guy on crutches coming out of the bath. "Good morning ma'am" I said in my best aw-shucks cute boy manner. "Ahh... ah... yes... good morning sergeant. "Ma'am would you please put the tray on the desk? I nodded to the desk in the corner. "I have some letters to write." I watched her as she walked over to the desk and set the tray down. Damn she had a fine looking ass too!! I moved to the cabinet to get some clean pajamas. "Thank you for bringing my tray, I'm starving!" Recovered from her initial shock she gave me an appraising look, licked her lips and headed out the door.

I grabbed a couple of pillows off the bed and placed them on the desk chair and gingerly sat down. As usual, I ate everything on the tray and wanted more. At some point I noticed a manila folder on the night table next to the bed. I retrieved it. It was a typed original of my after action report and award recommendations and four copies of each. When did these arrive? Mary must have left them sometime last night. Did that mean she was the one who had given me the wonderful blow job? It was obvious she had returned to my room sometime last night. I wondered and smiled.

I read through them. There were no mistakes and she had captured in print exactly what I had wanted to say. I put the original and one copy in a large envelope that I found in the desk. I addressed it to my company commander. I put the other copies in the desk.

I then turned to the difficult task of writing a letter to Karen. After several false starts, I managed to get it down on paper how sorry I was about what happened and that I was unable to save him. I didn't go into much detail other than to say I was with him when he was hit and I was wounded in the same action and was in Japan. I told her I hoped to be sent to the Naval Hospital in San Diego in the coming weeks and hoped she would see me. I had just finished when I smelled Mary's perfume.

She was standing just inside the door. The desk was to the left when you walk in and could not be seen from the door. She had probably come in and wondered where I had gone. She looked uncertain, maybe a little unsettled. She was dressed in a short sleeveless navy blue dress, which showed off her sexy legs. A narrow black belt with a gold buckle circled her narrow waist. She wore a gold necklace and earrings, dark stockings and matching blue pumps. Her smile lit up the room when she spotted me. She looked over her shoulder toward the hallway and then came over and put her fingers on the side of my face. "God, James, when I saw the empty bed... well... I... I didn't know what to think.

I was afraid something had happened... or... they had... sent... you..." her voice trailed off.

We both started to speak at once. I let her go ahead. "James... about what happened last night..." I tried to interrupt with an apology but she continued. "I was awake for a long time last night and decided that I wanted to kiss you and that I wanted you to kiss me. The problem wasn't the kiss but my reaction to it. James, I have never felt anything like it. I have been married for almost eight years and have never had an... an... attraction like this. I should break it off right now and never see you again and I was on my way to tell you that. When I saw your empty bed, I was filled with such a sense of despair that I knew I had to find you and I had to be with you. "I hope I'm not being a fool..." "Oh, Mary..." I took her hand and pulled her toward me and kissed her. She returned my kiss with such pent up passion it almost knocked me off my chair.

Noises from the hall interrupted our reverie again. I was glad the desk area was hidden from view. I really just wanted to close the door and take her on my bed. She looked like she felt the same.

"Thanks for the wonderful job you did on my reports. I'm sorry I was asleep when you dropped them off." She smiled a little. I couldn't tell from her reaction whether she was the one or not. "Oh you were so sound asleep that I didn't want to disturb you, and it was quite late."

She looked down at the letter I had just finished. I folded it and put it in an envelope. She gave me a questioning look. "It's a letter to Swede's Aunt in California." I needed the address. "Would you get the letter from my night stand, it has her address on it. She had little difficulty locating it since it and my ID card and my field watch were about the only things in the drawer - all of my worldly possessions.

She held the envelope up. It had my blood on it. I nodded. As she came toward me a wallet sized photo fluttered out and fell to the floor. She stopped and picked it up. I knew it was a picture of Karen and it captured all her sensuality and stunning beauty. "Wow!" was all she said. Curiosity got the better of her and she examined the writing on the back. I knew exactly what it said, Dearest James come home to me soon - I can't wait to feel your arms around me again. Yours Always, Karen.

I had picked up the letter as I was going on patrol, and I had stuffed it in my flak jacket pocket. I usually didn't carry personal items but her words and the photo had made me want to take it along. I was glad I did.

Mary had an odd look as she brought the letter and photo. She tried to make light of it. "Swede's Aunt?... Not exactly what I pictured." I knew there would be little use in trying to explain our relationship. "Oh... that's Karen... she kind of adopted me while I was at Camp Pendleton... I'm sure she just wanted to boost my moral and make the other guys in the platoon envious." It was a stupid explanation but it was all I had.

Mary was not amused. Her body language spoke volumes. She crossed her arms in front of her breasts and glared at me. Yikes!

"James, these are not the words of a woman who is joking... and furthermore, unless I am very much mistaken you are not the kind of man who shows pictures to your buddies to make them envious... and finally, you obviously were carrying this letter and photo when you were wounded... I thought you said there was no girl back home."

I opened my mouth to try to explain, but shut it again. Mary did not look very happy at all considering her confession of just a few minutes ago. Of course I could not tell her Karen was also married. What a mess. Why hadn't I gotten the letter myself?!

I tried to take her hand - she pulled away.

Just then Anne came through the door. Saved! "Disturbing anything?" She looked at Mary then at me. We both shook our heads. "Sorry to break up this visit but our young Sergeant is going to be late for his first physical therapy session. Sorry, Mary but we have to go. Mary was not smiling. "Will I see you later?" I asked plaintively as I struggled to my feet. She looked up at me, her eyes glistening. "Maybe, although I'm pretty busy today."

Anne spotted the photo on the desk and immediately turned it over to read the back. "My oh my... so girls, this is the competition! I figured you were too damn good looking and nice not to have been snagged by some gorgeous thing back in the states!" "Well no time to compare bra sizes... let's go Marine."

I watched Mary leave without a backward glance. Shit!

Anne seemed in a hurry. I emerged from my quite room into the halls of the hospital for the first time. There was quite a lot of activity but nobody paid attention to just another guy on crutches especially when he was with a knockout like Anne. She was obviously popular and knew lots of people.

We walked down the hallways not speaking. I was steamed. Mary had no right to be jealous. I was mad at myself for not telling her the truth right away. Shit! Shit! Shit! I really cared for her and now... well who knows?

I noticed we had moved into a much less busy part of the hospital. We turned down a quiet corridor and Anne stopped before a room that only had a number on it. Even then I didn't wonder since I had never been to physical therapy before. She unlocked the door. I was surprised to see a VIP room similar to mine except it looked like it had been converted to storage. There were three hospital beds, some desks, lamps, tables and chairs and other hospital odds and ends. Anne moved behind me and I heard the door lock.

She came around in front of me. I stood there held up by crutches, perspiring from my longest trip, with a puzzled look on my face. "You are so cute with that quizzical look on your face!" She reached up and kissed me with such passion it became crystal clear why we were in this storage room. My cock hardened.

She stepped back and unzipped the side of her blue uniform skirt. "I figured you needed a little different physical therapy... God knows I do!" She dropped the skirt and stepped out of it. She was now wearing a black silk half-slip. It was short enough so I could see the beginnings of her reinforced stocking tops. All thoughts of Mary flew out of my mind, especially when Anne knelt and pulled my pajama bottoms down and took the head of my cock in her mouth. I groaned. I watched her unbutton her white blouse with one hand while she stroked me with the other. She licked all around the head and then my balls, never taking her eyes off mine. It was a good thing I had jerked off this morning or I would have given her a belly full of cum already. She then started some serious sucking as she accommodated my length and thickness. I didn't want another blowjob, I needed to fuck her.

It had been almost six months since I had sex - not since Karen had fucked me non-stop for three days in California while Swede and I were waiting transportation back to Vietnam after our 30 day leave in Sweden. Karen was insatiable and with her husband out of town we went at each other like rabbits. Conveniently Swede had his own diversion and stayed with Kathy. Kathy was a friend of Karen and she had met Swede while we were at Camp Pendleton. Karen lived with her parents and I wondered what had happened because when Karen and I met Swede at the airport, Kathy and her mother, Rosa, were all over him. As always, Swede never talked about it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.