Christmas Stockings
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

I leaned against the doorsill of the master bedroom and watched her dress. Rita had finished her hair and makeup by the time I finished dressing and come back upstairs. Now she sat on the edge of the large bed, naked except for a black garter belt, and pulled her ultra sheer tan stockings up her gorgeous firm legs. The sunlight behind her made her short blond hair glow. My cock hardened as she raised each leg and pulled her stockings up tight and fixed them with a garter clip. She eyed me and ran her hands sensuously over each upraised leg - the warm nylon hissed as her hands stroked her legs. She stood up and stepped into black three-inch high-heeled pumps. She stood there, legs spread, nipples hard as her hands stroked her legs up over the dark reinforced stocking tops and up her thighs to her beautiful blond bush. She smiled as she opened herself to me, showing me where I needed to be - where she wanted me to be. She moaned as she moved a red-tipped finger into her cunt opening and slowly worked it in and out. She then moved it to her lips and sucked and licked it, never taking her eyes off me. My cock throbbed.

Rita smiled as she walked to her suitcase, her ass framed by the garter belt, giving me a loving look over her shoulder as she picked out a matching black bra and panties. They were silk and practically see-through. She turned, her beautiful breasts pointing at me, her nipples still hard. They were firm without a hint of sag. I hated to see her cover them but the bra added to the eroticism of the scene and had the effect of pushing them up and leaving a wonderful cleavage that a man could get lost in. She dabbed some perfume behind her ears, on her wrists, between her breasts and behind her knees. My mouth watered as the scent of her - Wind Song and overheated cunt washed over me. She moved toward me, panties in hand - a vision in black silk and tan nylon in black pumps. My cock felt like it might explode any moment. Her blond pussy was nicely trimmed and glistened slightly with pussy juice. "Do you like?" She purred. I pulled her to me and kissed her hard, my tongue in her mouth. She matched my intensity with a fire of her own. I wanted nothing more than to fuck her again right then. I caressed her smooth back and cupped her firm ass, pulling her against my stiff cock. She broke the kiss and arms around my neck looked up at me. "I'd love to dispense with the panties, and tease you all day, but I'm always in such a state of arousal around you, I'd just have my juices running down my legs. Now let me go and finish getting dressed."

I had other ideas and lifted her in my arms and moved to the bed. She looked at me with undisguised lust as I placed her on the bed. She started to protest - "James... we... have... to... go." but she didn't mean it. I knew her body wanted me too much to resist. When I moved my head between her legs and kissed her cunt lips she moaned. She squeezed my neck in a nylon vise as I captured her clit and then moved my tongue deep inside her. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... James... ohhhhhhhhhh... yesssss... you... eat... me... soooo... good... so... good! God... don't stop!!" I ate her and tongue fucked her for several minutes as she squirmed on the bed and cried out her passion. Her sweet juices streamed into my mouth as she quickly climaxed, and then climaxed again. Her legs lost their strength and she lay on the bed, stockinged legs splayed wide, eyes closed, breathing hard, waiting for my cock. Rita was surprised when I pulled her legs together and started her panties up her legs and pulled them over her hips. A wet spot immediately formed on the crotch.

She languorously watched me as I moved to chair next to the dressing table and picked up the red silk blouse and gray wool skirt she had picked out to wear. I stood over her like a solicitous servant with an enormous bulge tenting the front of my pants and said with a smirk, "Your skirt and blouse my lady." She shook her head in wonder. "James you constantly surprise me. Why didn't you take me right then?"

"I thought I would tease you and give you something to anticipate today while we are out shopping! Come on we haven't got all day." She stuck out her tongue at me. That only made me smile more as my eyes caressed her body. Her nipples hardened again. "You've reduced me to a quivering mass and now you'll have to help me up." She reached out a hand. "Certainly my lady. Is there anything else the lady desires?" "I'll make you pay for this mister!" she answered in the same light tone. I helped her up. She stood on wobbly legs as I helped her with her blouse, buttoning it the front with shaking fingers. It was her turn to smile seeing the extent of my passion. She held onto me as she stepped into the skirt, careful not to snag it on her heels. She moved across to the full-length mirror to check her appearance.

"Heavens, look what you've done to my hair and makeup!" She smiled as she said it, turning from side to side looking in the mirror, adjusting her skirt. It came to just above her knees. "I hope you haven't ruined another pair of stockings," as she continued her inspection. Rita went to the dressing table and sat down, reapplying lipstick and brushing her hair. She finished with a single strand of pearls that fell into the V of her blouse and into the delightful cleavage there, and matching earrings. Except for the flush on her skin she was now dressed as a wealthy society matron - a very sexy wealthy society woman since there was nothing remotely matronly about her. She stood and turned. "Everything okay?" "Rita you are the most beautiful woman on earth." She flushed more as I moved toward her. "Now keep back, if I want to stay beautiful you have to keep from mauling me like some sex crazed animal!" I laughed and kissed her lightly on the lips, careful not to disturb too much lipstick.

Rita was a woman with a purpose. She had a list of Christmas gifts and pretty much knew where to get them. It was obvious that she had shopped at many of the stores in the past since they knew her and called her by name. Usually it was the owner that helped her. She clung to my arm and asked advice on most purchases. She also took every opportunity to tease me. Even in crowded elevators she would grab my ass. She constantly rubbed her breasts against my arm or chest. Her bra pushed her breasts up and her blouse showed off a delectable cleavage, and she smelled so damn good I could hardly keep my hands to myself. There must have been a lot of questions about our relationship but the owners didn't even raise an eyebrow. I enjoyed being around Rita while she shopped and enjoyed her decisiveness. I also enjoyed the subtle and not so subtle glances from some of the shop girls and even other women customers. There is nothing like getting lots of sex and being in the company of a beautiful woman to make a man feel great and help exude sexual confidence.

"I thought I was going to have to scratch her eyes out. The little bitch!" she exploded as they left one famous store where a very attractive, and young, women clerk had been fawning all over me. I loved it but Rita's face got redder when I showed her a slip of paper with her name and number on it. I just laughed as I wadded it up and tossed it in the nearest trashcan. I pulled her to me on the street and said, "Rita you are all the woman I want and all I can handle." She got a kind of dreamy look on her face for a moment and then kissed me slowly.

Rita helped me pick out a Navy Cashmere sweater for my sister and made some suggestions about a gift for Susan. I thought about suggesting a box of condoms, but thought better of it.

Just before lunch she took me to a very exclusive men's store. "James, tomorrow night you are taking me out to dinner and then to a performance of the Messiah so you have to have a tuxedo. We don't have time to have it custom ordered but I expect these people can fit you into something suitable." The owner took care of us and with a lot of "yes, Mrs. Wellar" and "very good Mrs. Wellar" Rita had me fitted, and the tux would be delivered late in the afternoon. The next stop was a jewelry store where she picked out studs and cufflinks. They were 18-karat gold "Tiffany" knots. During all this time I tried unsuccessfully to pay for some or all of the substantial bill. She ignored me. Finally she said, "James, if I want to buy you nice things I will. I can afford it and it gives me great pleasure - so no more protests." She was determined and I kept quiet after that, figuring if I was to be a kept man this was a great way to start!

While she was doing a bit of browsing I managed to buy her an expensive amber and gold heart pendant and a delicate gold chain. I knew it would look stunning on her - hanging between her perfect breasts against her tan skin. I didn't know where their relationship was going but I hoped she would wear it occasionally and think of me.

Lunch was at a small exclusive Italian restaurant. We had a quiet booth in the back and openly held hands. Rita frequently would drop her hand in my lap and give my cock a squeeze. I reciprocated by rubbing my hand on the taut nylon on her upper thigh. The lunch was delicious and the wine excellent. We chatted about neutral things until the waiter brought our dessert and espresso. By then we had each had two glasses of wine and were starting to feel them.

"So why the Marines?" she asked suddenly serious. I tried to be flip. "Well the foreign legion was all filled up right then." My smile faltered as the memories tried to slip out of the dark closet where I kept them. She saw the pain. "Oh, an affair of the heart." She tried to make it light but was uncertain. "Something like that" I replied looking down into my coffee. She held my hand in both of hers and looked at me closely, her eyes glistening. "James, only a fortunate few make it to adulthood without having their heart broken at least once. I don't know who she was, or care, but she missed a prize." I only nodded - my throat tight. We stayed that way for a couple of minutes, until the waiter brought us another espresso.

"Tell me how you met Craig." She seemed to come back from wherever her thoughts had taken her. "Oh typical, we met at UCLA. Craig was an up and coming young man with lots of prospects and little money. My family thought he was great except for the lack of money part. He won them and me over and we were married." I got pregnant with Susan right away but stayed in school and finished up after she was born. No one could figure out why I stayed - after all I was married and a mother - what more could I want? Well I wanted more. I was determined to be more than Mrs. Craig Wellar." Her eyes flashed.

"Will he say anything to you about us?" "No, especially since he knows I know about his affairs and Susan. Certainly Jack will try to exploit the situation." "Do you think he will try to divorce you?" She laughed. "Craig is successful but I brought the money to the marriage. My parents bankrolled him at first and my money has helped us prosper. Fortunately my money was always set up as loans and I have kept it separate. Actually Craig knows little about my assets." "I love your assets!" I answered holding a breadstick like a cigar and doing a Groucho Marx leer, looking down her blouse. She smiled. "I love your assets too." She gave my cock a squeeze. She had said "love" in a different way then I had. She said it like she meant it. We had not been together 24 hours yet. I had to admit I had strong feelings for this beautiful, smart woman with a great sense of humor, but love? I had been in love only once I my life and when that ended I crashed to earth like Icarus who flew too close to the sun with wings of wax.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.