Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

Breakfast was a surreal experience. All eight of us were sitting around the big kitchen table, drinking coffee, eating bacon and eggs and French toast while dissecting 2 copies of the LA Times, and yesterday's Wall Street Journal. We were all very relaxed and acting like nothing happened last night, or this morning. The papers were full of articles about the Nixon transition team and making guesses how the new administration would change things after next year's inauguration. I also noted that NASA was getting ready to send Apollo 8 to circle the moon. Of course the war in Vietnam was also featured, but I ignored those articles. Somewhere I did see mention of the fact it was the 27th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. Mostly we just kept the conversation light and it seemed another sunny Saturday in peaceful and rich La Jolla.

The kitchen windows looked out over the Pacific and provided a spectacular view. It wasn't as good as the one in the kitchen with Rita in her form-revealing swimsuit with a blue patterned cotton beach wrap around her slim waist. The wrap helped disguise the fact that her crotch was soaked with our cum. She still wore the high-heeled sandals she had on when we fucked out by the pool. She and Lisa had prepared a great breakfast, and we sat there making casual talk. Craig, Jack, Susan and Nancy were dressed in tennis whites and were heading off for a few sets at the country club. Lisa was dressed in a short burgundy skirt and dark blue silk blouse, hose and heels. She had announced that Scott had volunteered to help her with some Christmas shopping. Scott smirked at this. I figured they had something else in mind.

They were all very pleasant to me, although I caught an occasional malevolent look from Jack when he thought I wasn't looking. The guy did not wish me well. Of course I had fucked his wife and daughter, and was fucking Rita, the current object of his lust. The fact he had succeeded in his conquest of Susan did not seem to count. Jack was a man who got his way, and would crush anyone who stood in his way. He may have decided that I was hardly worth the bother since in four days he would be rid of me for good since Susan was flying out that day and they would head back to San Francisco. Somehow I doubted it though. Jack enjoyed fucking over people.

Craig just looked a bit puzzled. His position in the pecking order had been lowered. He had sucked Jack's cock, and let him fuck his daughter, and this morning had watched me fuck his wife. He seemed a bit lost by the turn of events. I expect he would be glad to be rid of me too and back in his powerful position in San Francisco. I expected that his female staff would pay dearly for Craig's loss of esteem during this visit.

I glanced over the paper at Susan. She looked a bit uncomfortable with Jack sitting very close to her. She blushed, probably reading my mind about this morning knowing I had seen her as her father vigorously fucked her, while I did her mother. She had no idea what I knew.

Rita came up behind me and leaned over my shoulder supposedly to get a look at an add for a Christmas sale. Her breasts drilled into my back. Her actions were not lost on the others. Scott scowled. "James, has agreed to keep me company around the pool this morning and then help me with my Christmas shopping." I knew nothing about this plan but played along. I just smiled knowing that we were going to have the house to ourselves most of the day. The thought of spending the day fucking Rita, and her firm breasts rubbing me through the thin material of my polo shirt gave me a massive hard on. She stood back and I saw her nipples were hard. That was not lost on the others either. Craig looked even more puzzled. I wondered about the guy. How had he become a powerful figure in the banking/investing community with such a tenuous grasp on reality?

Scott, practically dragged Lisa out of there. Obviously he was in a hurry to get wherever they were going. I figured Lisa had a friend who would loan them a house for the day. She was not new to infidelity and she would not want to waste a young man's stamina on something as mundane as shopping. Jack did not even look up from his paper as they left. I could see them as they headed into the living room. Scott had his hand on her ass and she was loving it. I also figured they didn't have far to go. I wondered about the pretense. No one was fooled. They had been giving each other smoldering looks all through breakfast and I had seen Scott run his hand up the inside of her hot nyloned leg one time when she brought coffee to the table. Why didn't they just go to Scott's room and get at it?

I helped Rita clear the dishes away and clean up from breakfast. Jack didn't say a thing as he got up to leave. Susan started to say something to me but Jack jerked his head at her and she meekly moved off after him. Nancy went off to get a sweater and Craig came up to Rita. "Bye dear, see you later. Enjoy your day". He gave her a slight kiss on the lips, which was hardly recognized or acknowledged. I wondered about their home life. Did they avoid each other? Did Craig know his son was fucking his mother too? He nodded to me with a weak smile and left to get the car.

Rita was at the sink. I moved up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to my hardness. She smelled delicious, perfume, bacon and cum. The Cadillac pulled out of the driveway and she turned and moved into my arms and kissed me with tenderness, as a tear leaked from the corner of her eye. I was puzzled and it must have shown. At 21 I knew lots about sex with women but little about the emotional aspects of it. Even those glorious months with my mother had only taught me a little bit.

She put her arms around my neck and looked up at me. "James, I'm not a slut." "What are you talking about?" "This... this thing... this sudden urge to have you is something new to me. I never felt anything like it before. I can't help myself when I'm around you. Yesterday, when I first saw you I was so smitten. Your overpowered my common sense. I'm a very sensual woman, but I have never felt and given in to urges like I have with you." She looked so sweet and serious, I just wanted to hold her and protect her form the world. "This morning when I saw you by the pool with your glorious cock so hard I didn't care if the whole world could see us, I had to have you inside me once more." I didn't know what to say. "Maybe it's because you're dangerous. You have the look of a man who is in control and can take swift violent action when needed."

"What about Scott?" I immediately regretted that question. It was none of my business. She owed me no explanations. She sagged against me, her head on my chest and just held me for a minute. Rita moved out of my arms and sat at the table, motioning me to join her. She took my hand. "I guess that was a fair question." I shook my head. She continued, "Taking up with Scott was a mistake and a reaction to Craig. About two years ago Craig stopped having sex with me. He was no longer interested. It drove me crazy. I tried everything to get him to pay attention to me. Nothing worked. It was obvious he was having an affair, actually several affairs. I know Jack was very much an abettor of his behavior. Knowing Jack, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't set to drive a wedge between us so he could get to me."

"Isn't Jack "dangerous"? I asked. She laughed. "Jack? No Jack is cruel and scheming, and opportunistic. He rarely confronts anything head on. He is the classic Iago - always in the background fomenting trouble so he can take advantage." Iago to your Desdemona?" I asked. She laughed. "Desdemona, the ever virtuous wife? Hardly! Anyway, I have trouble picturing Craig as the noble Moor." We both laughed.

"James, you are full of surprises. A Marine who reads Shakespeare." I looked at her and tried to keep it light. "I've had a lot of time on my hands the last few months." Rita nodded in understanding and added, "Who's your favorite character?" I didn't hesitate. "Henry V... He's a leader who inspires and a great warrior, who does not care for war."

"You are quite the Renaissance man... a wonderful lover, worldly, well-read. What other talents do you have?"

I laughed. "Well aside from being an expert marksman and trained in many things explosive, not many... so I guess there's not much chance of ever being a Renaissance anything."

"You don't see yourself as Henry V?" I looked at her. "Never gave it a thought. Actually, I see myself more like Alonzo Quejana." I was showing off now, seeing if she would pick up on the obscure reference. She was stumped for a second, then looked up and beamed. "Don Quixote?" "Not only gorgeous but smart." She blushed. "I'm always looking for windmills to attack." She smiled again. "I expect when you attack windmills they get flattened!"

She gave me a long loving look and touched her hand to my face.

"Sorry, I got distracted - back to Scott." "You really don't have to tell me this." She went on. "One day about a year ago, when Susan was visiting for a week, I came home from tennis early and caught them." "Them?" She looked away for a second and when she looked back her eyes were moist. "Craig and Susan were in her bedroom fucking. I heard a noise and called out. No answer. They were so anxious to get at each other they didn't even close the door to her room. He was on top of her on her bed, between her legs; his pants were around his ankles. He had both of her ankles in one hand and was holding them up high as her pounded his cock into her. With his other hand he was tearing at her blouse and bra. Her nipples were so hard I could see them poking through the material. She still had all her clothes on, her skirt was pulled up around her waist and she still had her heels and tan nylons on. She was crying out for him to fuck her harder, harder and she was thrusting her hips to meet each thrust. I wanted to scream at them but I couldn't move or say anything. What was worse, I was terribly turned on by them. His hands on her stocking clad legs and, how they grunted and thrashed as they slammed into each other, her four-inch heels pointed to the ceiling. Craig had never taken me like that. He was the only man I had ever had sex with. With her legs up like that, I could see every stroke of his cock. It glistened with their juices. I had never seen two people fucking before. I got wet as I watched him pound into her. I thrust my hand under my skirt and fingered myself, thrusting my fingers into myself in rhythm to their fucking. Faster and faster they went. Then he would slow down and pull out most of the way and then slam back inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.