Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

The house was still very quite when I got back. I showered in the bathroom off the pool and moved quietly to the kitchen where I got the coffee going and grabbed a large orange juice. Thirty minutes later I was stretched out on one of the loungers, having finished my swim, still no closer to a solution to my housing problem. I had resigned myself to moving back into the barracks. A situation I did not find pleasant, especially with the holidays looming. I envisioned myself as permanent duty NCO since everybody who could possibly walk or crawl out of the hospital would be gone for Christmas. The Master Chief who ran things would be as pleased as Master Chief's could ever be to have his own Marine sergeant all through the holidays. The chief wasn't a bad guy as far as sailors went but the last thing I wanted to do was sit all day and listen to his bull shit stories about WWII.

Swede's Aunt Karen who lived just up the road in Carlsbad was in Omaha helping her parents take care of her ailing grandfather. She would not be back until Christmas Eve at the earliest. Anyway her dick husband would be around for the entire holiday season so bunking at her house was out. He smiled at the memory... some bunking that would be! He had a vivid recollection of the first time he saw her. He and Swede had just graduated from boot camp and had four hours of base liberty. It was the first time they had been off on their own for nine weeks and all they could do was walk around MCRD (Marine Corps Recruit Depot) San Diego for a few lousy hours. They were too young even to get a beer. Swede said his Aunt was coming down and would bring a picnic lunch. I thought

"Geeze, the last thing I need is to spend lunch with some old lady!"

Swede was my best friend, having pushed and pulled me through nine weeks of hell and was very much responsible for the PFC stripes I was wearing that day, so I would go along and have a picnic with his old aunt. It was not like I had anything better to do anyway.

We were sitting at a picnic table under some trees our eyeballs always on the lookout for officers when I spotted a vision in a yellow sundress. She was blindingly blonde and about 26, a classic Scandinavian beautiful who could have just stepped out of Playboy and she was headed our way.

"Jesus Swede, will you look at that."

We had not seen a woman in nine weeks and being young and male were most appreciative of this perfect example of American womanhood. Swede starred along with me but said nothing. A gust of wind off the big grinder (main parade field) lifted her skirt to her thighs.

"Oh my God... I'm going to come in my pants if she comes any closer!" I blurted. "Have you ever seen a nicer set of tits? I'd love to suck on those all day and then eat her all night!"

She kept getting closer. Swede said nothing; he just had a slight smile on his face. She spotted us and gave a slight wave. That's when I noticed the resemblance and the fact she was carrying a picnic basket.

The blood rushed to my face. She had almost reached us and I muttered,

"You prick; I'll get you for this!"

His smile turned into grin. Swede's "old" Aunt Karen threw her arms around him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Karl, you look wonderful!" "Karl? Who the hell is Karl? I thought.

I guess I had forgotten that he had a real first name but everyone including the D I's (drill instructors) called him "Swede". What else would you call a six foot three bond guy named Johansen? She turned her deep-water blue eyes on me and I was smitten. God, she was gorgeous and that was not just from nine weeks of celibacy.

She was even more beautiful up close, perfectly tanned, a few freckles, about 5' ten in her high-heel sandals. I stood there dumbfounded. I was going to have lunch with the most beautiful woman in the world! She let go or Swede and turned to me.

"You must be James. Karl told me about you in his letters. He didn't tell me how handsome you are."

She moved to me and put her arms around my neck and kissed me too. Her perfume was Windsong. It was/she was intoxicating. She put a lot of effort into that kiss and she had to be able to feel my hard cock as I responded and pulled her to me. Her large, perfect breasts drilled into my chest. She broke free.

"Whew... where'd you learn to kiss like that?"

Her face was a bit flushed. She must have caught the pain that flashed through my eyes.

"Oh, guess we won't talk about that" she said with a wistful smile.

She moved to the table and opened the picnic basket. A classic red-checkered tablecloth and proper cloth napkins and real metal utensils covered the wooden table. She looked around and pulled out two cold bottles of beer. Swede and I groaned in unison. She poured them into red plastic glasses to disguise the contents. I had to resist chugging the glass. The beer was fantastic. While we sat and sipped she laid out thick ham sandwiches, deviled eggs, potato salad, and coleslaw. I hardly knew what to eat first. Marine Corps chow will keep you alive but it is far from gourmet eating. She surprised us again and pulled out a bottle of champagne. She handled the bottle like a wine steward and the cork came out under a cloth with a soft pop. We feasted on the food and the look and smell of this fabulous woman who wanted us to feel special for one brief afternoon before shipping out to Camp Pendleton the next morning for ITR (Infantry Training Regiment).

She was beautiful, fun, and smart. She had graduated from Iowa State and decided to see the world as a stewardess on American. About half way through lunch I was crushed when I noticed a wedding ring on her finger. Her husband Ron was in sales for a big corporation and was gone weeks at a time and they had met while she was working on a flight to Brazil. She was very reluctant to talk about him or their life together. I gave her a snapshot of my short life. She didn't ask why I was in the Marines nor did I volunteer that information. We had a wonderful time and when it was time to report back we walked her back to her car. She had her arms through ours and we drew lots of envious stares. I was constantly drawn to the wonderful expanse of cleavage shown to cock-stirring advantage by her low-cut dress. We escorted her to a beautiful black Pontiac GTO. What a combination, a fantastic woman with a killer body and a car that matched.

She turned to Swede and said,

"See... haven't I taken good care of your baby?" Swede slipped behind the wheel.

"Damn I miss this car, thanks for taking such good care of her."

Another surprise. This was Swede's car. Could this guy get any luckier?

"Will you get liberty next weekend? If you do call me and I'll bring it up and we'll go do something."

When she said this she was speaking to Swede but was looking at me. I reddened.

"Bring James along" she added. Carlsbad was only ten minutes from Camp Pendleton. She kissed us both before she got in the car. She really put some power behind her kiss and my cock only got stiffer. We watched her drive away — turning heads all along her route.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.