Christmas Stockings
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

The early morning sun felt good on my back as it came up behind me. I stared out over the beach and into the Pacific as I did my stretching exercises. The series of exercises would last 30 minutes as I warmed my muscles and prepared myself for my run. I had learned them from the ROK (Republic of Korea) Marines at a place called Hoi An. Many of the other Marines called it "Oriental bull shit" but I found these yoga-based stretches and positions relaxing and they helped clear my mind and improved concentration. They made me better at my job - killing people. After being wounded I discovered they seemed to help with my healing and with dealing with the pain and discomfort, and the god-awful boredom of being confined to a hospital. After last night I definitely needed some clarity of mind. I started down the deserted beach at a slow pace. A pod of Dolphins kept pace with me for a while, playing in the low surf near the beach.

My mind was mercifully blank as I concentrated on the rhythm of the run. Eventually my mother's face moved into my consciousness. She was never far from my thoughts. She was the love of my young life. The memory of that night when we had first kissed like lovers would always be with me. When my father had come home, she looked at me and asked me to put her down as I stopped on the stairs to my bedroom. I wanted to confront him — to knock him on his ass for his betrayal. I didn't see the irony then that I was prepared to commit incest with my mother — a sin considered much worst than the adultery he had committed earlier that evening. Seeing my anger, she made me promise to stay in my room as they sorted this out. I reluctantly agreed. It was a struggle as I listened to loud voices and slamming doors. Eventually it got quiet and then I heard a car leave the driveway.

I stayed in my room, wracked with worry — had he hurt her? Was she still in the house? Did she need help? I couldn't stand it anymore. I moved to the door and flung it open.

She was standing there. Her makeup was streaked and her eye makeup had run long dark streaks down her face. She looked like she was undecided about knocking. I wondered how long she had been standing there. She was still wearing her blue party dress, stockings and high-heels. I was so relieved to see her I moved to her and wrapped my arms around her. She clung to me as she sobbed. I picked her up and moved down the hall to my parent's bedroom where I put her gently on the bed. She looked so miserable and I felt helpless. I sat on the bed beside her and stroked her hair. Eventually her crying slowed and stopped. I brought her a glass of water and some aspirin. She didn't need any more alcohol. I got her to stand next to the bed while I tuned down the bed. She was unsteady but didn't protest as I moved behind her and unzipped her dress. She stepped out of it. There was my mother, my fantasy, wearing only a black bra, black garter belt, black panties, and dark tan nylons, and those incredible black high-heels. My cock was so hard it was painful. She was a vision and I wanted her so very badly. I had her sit on the edge of the bed so I could remove her pumps. I almost came from the touch of the nylon as I grasped her smooth legs as I pulled off her high heels. I lifted her legs onto the bed - the feel of the nylon scorching my hands. I stared at her, unable to keep my eyes from the dark V of her panties and the wetness there. I covered her with the blankets. She had watched me throughout without saying a word. I turned off the bedside lamp and got up to leave.

"No, no, James. please don't leave me." I moved next to her on the bed, careful to be on top of the covers. "I want you next to me" she said.

I stripped to my briefs and moved under the covers and pulled her to me. There was nothing I could do to hide my blood-engorged cock. I was on my back and she clung to me, one hot nyloned leg across my legs. That did it. An 18 year-old can only stand so much. I pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her with all the passion that had built up over the last few hours. Her fantastic blow job seemed like it had happened days ago and had done nothing to cool my lust. She attacked my mouth. Her tongue was a live wire against my lips and tongue. Her hand reached into my shorts and grasped my cock. I moaned into her mouth. I unhooked her bra and feasted on her nipples. She smelled and tasted so good I was afraid I would cum to her hand. I grasped her hand and made her release my cock. I pulled off the covers and yanked my shorts off so fast I heard them rip. I turned on the lamp.

"I want to see you," I stammered.

She knew what I meant — that I wanted to look at her body and see her face as I made love to her for the first time. She pulled the covers off the rest of her body and looked at me. Her breasts were magnificent, her nipples distended with passion, her stomach was flat and her nylon-encased legs were a masturbation fantasy. I moved on top of her feeling silk and hot nylon against me. We kissed and kissed. Even as hot as we were we seemed to want this act of love to last and last. I sucked her nipples and fingered her clit. She writhed under me, straining against my hand and probing fingers. Her clit was engorged, her pussy wet. I sucked one nipple then the other as she held my head to her breasts. Her nipples were hard and red with passion. I continued to finger her as our passion soared.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... oh... oh... Godddddddd... I'mmmmmm... cuuummming... cuuummming!" Her slick vagina clamped down on my two thrusting fingers as she came and came. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh... cuuummming... cuuummming... ohhhhhhhhhh!"

Her body spasmed and her hips bucked against my fingers trying to get my fingers in deeper. God... you... make... me... so... hot!"

She moaned as I removed my fingers and I kissed her mouth hard. Slowly I trailed kisses and bites down her neck, then between her breasts, and finally down her stomach to her soft pussy. I sucked her juices from the outside of her black silk panties. She thrashed and her long nails racked my scalp as she forced my face against her panties.

"Aaaahhh... yessss..." she cried out as she had another orgasm. I slowly teased her as I worked her panties down her gorgeous legs exposing her beautiful blonde bush.

"God, James... don't make me wait... ohhhhhhhh... eat me... eat... meeeeeee!" I was happy to comply. I feasted on tasty pussy, digging my tongue into her gushing hole. "Ahhh... ahh... ahhhhhhhhhhh... yes... yes... yessss... cummming... cuuummming... cuuummming... ohhhhhh!"

Her legs and hands held me in a vice as she orgasmed again and again. The nylon against my neck and ears, the delicious friction and the exquisite sound of nylon rubbing against nylon had me on the verge of my own explosion.

I unwrapped her legs and she said "oh" as I moved my face from her wetness. I looked at her.

"Now." I said.

She nodded her eyes filled with lust, her nipples hard and distended with passion, her body, like mine, covered with sheen of sweat. She spread her legs. I was mesmerized, her blonde pussy was wide open to me framed in black garter belt, her legs so sensual the light reflecting of the shiny nylon. I stroked her legs.

"Ohhh... yesssss... I love the feel of your hands... James... please... now... now..." I wanted her to say it.

"Now what?"

I knelt between he legs and looked at her. She licked her lips, knowing my game. Would she play?

"Oh... James... James... please... please... I... have... to... have... you..."

We were almost there. I looked at her.

"James... James... please... oh... please... f... fu... ohhhhhh... fuck me fuck me!"

She looked puzzled when I got off the bed and picked up her pumps. I moved to her and put them on her feet. She smiled at my fetish. I couldn't help it I had to have her in the complete outfit that I had jerked off to — the outfit that she had worn to my room earlier that day. I bent her legs, her spikes digging into the bed, and moved between them.

"Put it in", I demanded.

She didn't hesitate, pulling me to her. I stopped with just the head of my big cock in her. She was so wet I might have been able to do it in one stroke but I wanted to savior this first time. Her mouth made an O but nothing came out. I knew I was much bigger then dad and that I was going to stretch my mother's vagina as I filled her. I couldn't wait any longer — she shoved as I pushed my cock into her waiting and willing womanhood. I mashed my month onto hers as my cock made its journey through her tight, hot vagina.

As I pushed against her cervix I came, buckets of cum shot stream after stream. Hot cum boiled out of my engorged cock and hosed her most intimate place. She came at that instant, as I filled her. She arched her back as if electrocuted, raking my back with her long nails, leaving marks I would feel for days afterward. I felt nothing other than the overwhelming pleasure of my cock shooting and shooting into my mother's hungry body. Her legs gripped my waist and the sound and feel of nylon forced even more cum from my balls. She sucked my tongue with such fury as she came again and again, that I thought she was going to rip it out. I didn't care. My life was complete, I had finally made love to this sexy, wanton desirable woman who was my mother, and filled her with my sperm as she writhed under me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.