The old airstrip behind our neighbourhood was such a lovely place to exercise. I always loved skating on my in-liners, but after moving here it has become almost an obsession. The asphalt of the strip has held up nicely since it was closed down for airtraffic, giving me a very smooth surface - which by incident I have all to myself. The strip runs smoothly uphill from where I go onto it, and setting a hard speed uphill for a mile and a half gives me a nice sweat. Going downhill is sheer pleasure. The wind in my hair, the smells and colours of all the weeds lining the strip, the occational rabbit or fox crossing it - it all adds up to a wonderful and relaxing trip home. I do the airstrip every day, but three times a week I take the round twice, making me quite exhausted when I get back home.
And now a few words about myself: 38 years old, divorced for the last 2 years, a socalled 'happy divorce', since no one was really hurt. We were always a bit unhappy that we never had kids, but when we came to the divorce it was a Godsend. It was nothing dramatic, we just grew apart, and neither of us had the will or energy to do something about it. The sale of our house brought in a hefty profit, and with a bit of support from hubby for the first year, I was able to buy this small house in a new neighbourhood, get established in the business I'm in now: Translating from Japanese and Chineese. Not a job to make you rich, but still enough to enjoy a reasonably comfortable life, and you do 95 % of your work from home.
I found the airstrip by coincidence. In my new back garden there was a fence, separating my old garden from an uncultivated field overgrown with high weeds, running uphill towards a distant forest. Clearing up a bit - though I'm not really a gardenperson - I found a small rusty gate behind a cluster of bushes. Of course I had to pry it open, and of course I had to walk that beautiful little piece of wild nature - and that's when I came upon the strip.
I went straight back to my house to pick up my inliners, and the next hour was spent exploring this wonderful playground.
I woke up very early, on a lovely day the first week of July, and I really felt like taking my daily run before breakfast. All the way uphill to the forest, and a lazy glide downhill, enjoying the wind in my hair. In a fit of sensuality I lifted my sweaty T-shirt over my head and enjoyed the wind playing with my breasts, too. I had just considered putting it on again, as I was nearing the houses, when I saw a car, parked on the side of the strip. I braked quickly and pulled on my T-shirt, but I'm afraid it was just a bit too late. In the grass beside the car two young men were lounging with a flask of coffee and a couple of sandwiches.
- That was really a sight out of a fairy-tale, the tallest of them volunteered as I approached.
- Well, I can't really say that I had planned on being watched, I said with a smile. - You two are the first persons I've seen here for more than 5 months.
- Seems to be our luck, the tall one answered. - Can we offer you a cup of coffee and half a sandwich?
- I'm sure the lady wants to get home to her own coffee, the youngest and smallest of them replied, obviously more interested in getting rid of me. And of course I fell for the challenge.
- Well, as it isn't every morning an old lady is offered a cup of coffee by two young men, I think I'll accept that, but I'll leave the sandwich to you. I turned into the grass and sat down beside them. Actually the tall one was really handsome, and the smaller one was too, but more in a sort of pretty way.
- Better introduce ourselves. We are Tom and Carl, the tall one said, while he poured me some coffee in a plastic cup.
- And I'm Henny.
- Here you are, pretty lady, though I have to say that you were even prettier without the T-shirt. Any chance of a replay?
This guy certainly didn't waste his time! Silly me fell for it, and I could feel my nipples react to the situation.
- I mean, I can do without mine. And quickly he pulled his own T-shirt off and bared a well sculptured chest with not a single hair on it. Yummy. Of course I should have stayed cool, but it just jumped out of my mouth:
- Well, you have seen them before, haven't you? Might as well scare you off with a closer look. And off my T-shirt went! I sure was a fast one, that morning. I felt highly erotic with my breasts hanging free in the presence of two younger men, and pretty soon it was not only sweat that was making my panties feel damp.
I have to admit that the two young guys were quite polite, and for a while I basked in their stares at my breasts. They are not that impressive, my breasts, but with age I have come to like their smallness, as it prevents them from giving in to age and gravity. Still firm and with upturned nipples they are my pride. In my mind I was vaguely contemplating making a real pass at them, when suddenly everything changed. A small Piper Cup circled the field once and then came in, as if to land.
- Damn you and your obsession with pussy. We're in for trouble now, the younger growled.
- Quick, lady. Get into the car and hide on the floor, the tall one ordered.
- Hey, I'll just slip home through the tall weeds, I volunteered.
- Doesn't work, lady. In you get. And NOW !
Suddenly the two guys seemed not so kind and polite, and all the flirting and charm went out of that cup of coffee. I damned myself for not just rushing past them, and reluctantly I jumped into the car and hid on the floor. A minute later I heard the Piper Cup taxi up close to the car. The trunk was opened, and I heard several soft bundles be loaded into it.
- The collector will be at your place tomorrow. Better have the money ready at 11 pm. He'll be dressed as a TV-repairman.
I heard the trunk close, and then Tom and Carl talked a while in muffled voices, soon to be drowned by the noise as the Piper Cup took off. I thought everything was in the clear now, so I got up from the floor and opened the door to get out.
- Get back in, Tom shouted.
- You're in for a lot of trouble, lady, Carl growled. - You were not supposed to see this, but sometimes I think Tom has got all his brains in his dick.
- Yeah, it was a bit stupid, wasn't it? Here, lady, put on your T-shirt. He threw it to me.
- What the hell are we going to do? I don't want to waste her, but we can't let her go.
- Let's take her along. Tomorrow by midnight we'll be out of that rented dump. We can tie her up for the two days, and leave her there when the deal is over. There is no way we can be connected to the shed and to this car, and we'll be far gone by the time somebody finds her.
- Yes. But she'll be able to identify us.
- Of no use to her or the cops, 'cause no one is going to find us. They wouldn't search all 50 states because of this. If it's murder it may very well be different.
- OK for now. Let's get out of here. We can talk about it when we're home safe.
- Right. Henny, get down on the floor, and don't you move until you're told. Carl, get in the back and make sure she stays down. Better stuff her mouth with something so she doesn't scream for help.
As the car started rolling Carl took off his shirt and then his sweaty T-shirt, which he bundled up a bit and stuffed into my mouth. He kept stuffing till my jaws hurt, and with the rest of the smelly cotton hanging down from my mouth I was effectively gagged. From the gloveshelf Tom took a gun which he handed back to Carl.
- If she tries anything, knock her out for good. You got that, Henny? Just try to lift your head, and he'll bash your skull with that gun. Might do you harm, you know.
For the next fifteen minutes I felt the car turn several times, then a long ride on a highway, I think, and then again it slowed down, apparantly because we were nearing their place. Tom turned halfway round and talked to me.
- We'll be there in a minute or so. Now listen. Carl is going to pull out that gag, and then he'll guide you into the house. I'll keep the engine running until he comes out again. If you try to attract attention in ANY way, he'll shoot to kill. You'll be one dead lady, and we'll be off before anyone knows what has happened. Got it?
I shook my head yes, as I had already decided that the safest for me would be to do exactly as they told me. I had a feeling, that they didn't really want to kill me, so maybe I could get out of this alive.
- OK, Henny. Get up on the seat now. Carl pulled out the gag, and I opened and closed my mouth a few times to ease the pain.
- Get off your skates. When we go from the car to the house you just hold them in your hand. And don't look around, just walk beside me and follow me into the house.
Five minutes later I was in the house. He placed me with my back to a wooden post supporting the ceiling, and a little later my wrists were tied together behind the poster.
- This is real shit, Henny. We sure don't want to kill you. We're not killers, and we don't intend to be. But trust me, we will, if you try to jeopardize this operation. This is what we'll do: You stay here with us until we leave. We'll tie you up in the basement and gag you, and we promise, that we'll call for help to you, 6 hours after we have left. Do you think you can obey us, knowing you don't have to die?
For the first time I had a chance to speak. - I'll do whatever you say, but, please don't kill me.
- We won't. And for your information this old farmhouse is about a mile away from the nearest neighbour, so any noise you can make, won't be heard.
- Do I have to be tied up all the time?
.... There is more of this story ...