Slave
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2001 by Josiah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She said "Hello, I need a place to stay. Do you need a Slave?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

That night when we went to bed, she said to me, "I want to be your slave again tomorrow, and I want you to come up with something really slutty for me to do."

"OK, I think I can deal with that," I said.

"Good," she said, and fell asleep in my arms.

In the morning, we woke up together. She turned her face to me and said, 'What is thy will with me today, master?'

'I want you to go find two people - a guy and a girl - for us to play with. I want them both to be willing to do whatever I say. Do whatever it takes to get them here - offer them sexual favors right then and there if it comes to that."

"Yes, master," she said, and got out of bed. "Would you like anything first? A blowjob? A fuck?"

"No, slave. The first time I cum today is going to be in the woman that you find me, and the first person to cum in you today is going to be the man that you find."

"Yes, master. As you wish." She commenced putting clothes on, minus the underwear and bra, as I had commanded when we first met. "May I piss, master?" she asked when she was done.

"Yes, slave, you may piss," I said, "But piss in this jar." I handed her a quart jar and she bent her knees, brought it between her legs, and let go. She almost filled it in short order. "Good, slave. Now go empty it into the toilet. Then you may eat breakfast, and then you must go on your mission."

"Yes, master."

I followed her downstairs and we ate breakfast. She left the house looking confident, and I went off to do some consulting work until she got back.

About three hours later, I heard her come in the front door, and I heard the footsteps of at least three people. I went downstairs to see who she had found.

There was Lucinda, along with three others! A man and two women. The man looked to be about thirty, well-muscled and ever so slightly overweight, about 5'10" tall, blonde hair, brown eyes, clean-shaven, fairly handsome. The first woman was short, about 5'2", roundy, very cute, with straight black hair to her shoulders, dark skin, brown eyes. The second girl was about 5'8", blonde and slender, flat-chested and narrow-hipped, blue eyes, and short curly hair.

"Hello master," Lucinda said.

"Hello slave," I said. "Who are these people?"

"They have come to be your slaves for the day," she said. She turned to them. "This is our master," she said. They looked at me and nodded their heads. "Master, this is Muriel" - indicating the dark-haired girl - "Mark" - indicating the man - "and Nancy" - pointing to the blonde girl.

"So, you three come willingly to be my slaves for the day?" I asked.

"Yes, master," they said.

"Wonderful," I said. "Why are there three of you, instead of two?"

"Well master," said Nancy, "Lucinda came up to Mark and offered him a blowjob in return for being your slave for the day, and she already had Muriel with her. Mark and I were together, but I had stepped into a shop for a minute. When I came out, he explained the situation to me, and I asked if I might come along too, because it sounded fun, master."

"Wonderful," I said. "So Lucinda, did you have to do any persuading to get these people here?"

"No master," she said, "They all three wanted to come, without me even having to do anything."

"How many people did you ask before you found them?" I asked.

"About six before I found Muriel, then there were about two guys in between."

"So Mark has not cum in you today yet, and neither has any other guy?" I asked.

"That is correct, Master," she said.

"Well then," I said. "We shall have to remedy that shortly. But first, please come into the livingroom and make yourself comfortable, slaves. Welcome to my house - I hope you enjoy your stay."

We all walked into my livingroom, which had two couches and a few comfy chairs in it. Mark sat down in between Muriel and Lucinda, and Nancy sat down in one of the comfy chairs. I sat down opposite them in a chair of my own, and said, "Mark, are you hard already, or is there something I can have one of my slaves do to get you in that state? I want you to cum in my slave Lucinda." I let the corner of my mouth twitch a little, to show that I knew my language was overly formal.

"Oh, I'm hard already," Mark said, shifting a little uncomfortably. He was speaking the truth - I hardly needed to ask the question. I could see his dick making a tent in his shorts.

"Good," I said. "Lucinda, pull Mark's dick out and give him a blowjob."

Lucinda complied, getting up off the couch, kneeling in front of him and undoing his shorts. She reached in and pulled out his very hard, rather thick cock. She ran her hands up and down it a few times, and then put her mouth on it. Mark moaned, and leaned back comfortably. She fucked his dick with her mouth for a minute or two while the rest of us watched. Yeah, she was good. It turned me on a lot to watch her sucking another guy's dick, especially since I had told her to do it.

"Mark, would you like to cum in her mouth or some other orifice of hers?" I asked him.

"I'd like to cum in her pussy, master, if that is OK with you," he said.

"Most certainly," I said. "Lucinda, take your clothes off. Mark, you too." Lucinda stopped sucking his dick and they did so. "Fuck her however you would like," I said.

"I would like to fuck her pussy from behind," he said.

"Good," I said. Lucinda got on her hands and knees on the rug, and Mark knelt behind her. He reached forward and felt her cuntlips.

"She's already quite wet," he said.

"That's my slut," I said. "She wants you to fuck her, don't you Lucinda my slave?"

"Of course I want him to fuck me, master," she said. "I always want to be fucked."

"Good," I said, and Mark placed his cock and the entrance to her hole and thrust in easily.

"Oh!" Lucinda exclaimed. "Yeah that's good. Fuck my cunt, fuck it hard." He began slamming into her in short order, his balls slapping her ass.

"Muriel," I said.

"Yes, master?"

"I would like you to take your clothes off and sit on the couch next to me here, legs spread. Then I want you to masturbate and get yourself wet enough for me to fuck you."

"Yes, master."

She stood up and took her clothes off quickly, then sat down on the couch, spread her legs, and started rubbing her clit. Her pink lips were already shiny with moisture. She had a nice cunt, with dark outer lips, a nice bush of black pubic hair around it, and a mysterious, many-folded, very moist inner part.

"I think she's wet enough already, master," said Nancy. "I think you should fuck her now. I want to see you fuck that juicy twat."

"I think you're, right, Nancy," I said. I unzipped my pants and took out my dick, then knelt in front of the couch where Muriel was sitting, legs spread wide. She continued to rub herself furiously while skootching downwards so that I could get my dick in her. She looked up at me momentarily with a look that said she wanted it badly, then looked away again quickly. I placed my cock at the entrance to her cunt.

"Oh yeah, put your cock in that sopping wet pussy," Nancy said, coming over to kneel next to us. "Fuck her hard. Look how badly she wants it. You want that cock in your pussy, don't you Muriel?"

Muriel nodded.

"Somebody told you I like dirty talk, huh?" I said.

Nancy looked at me. "No," she said. "I just like talking dirty. It turns me on. I'm so turned on right now, my pussy is dripping just watching this. Oh! Look at Mark fucking Lucinda. I think she likes it. She's about to cum!"

She was right. Lucinda was getting close to cumming. She was moaning loudly, and said, "Yes, yes I'm going to cum Nancy yes," in response, and then came, hard. Mark just kept right on fucking her. I looked back at Muriel, and slid my cock into her, very very slowly. She looked straight into my eyes and bit her lip in an expression of pleasure as I did it, but didn't utter a sound. She convulsed and let out a little "Ah!" as I hit bottom - I had touched her cervix.

"Did that hurt?" I asked. She shook her head vigorously.

"No, that didn't hurt her," Nancy said, reaching over to stroke Muriel's nice, firm breasts. "She loved it. She wants you to FUCK her. You want him to FUCK you with that big cock, don't you?"

Muriel nodded mutely, so fuck her I did, though slowly at first. She had a really nice pussy, and I wanted to savor it. I pulled back out of her slowly, all the way, then placed myself at her entrance again, and went back in, slowly, until I bottomed out, and then I ground my pubic bone against hers. She moved her hand out of the way so that I could do this - she had never stopped masturbating the entire time. As I came back out, she immediately put her hand back and furiously rubbed her clit some more. She was getting close to cumming, I could tell. Nancy continued narrating for me.

"She's going to cum, master. Your big cock filling her pussy is going to make her cum. You're going to cum, Muriel, you slut, aren't you?"

Again, Muriel merely nodded, lips pressed tightly together as she rubbed her clit faster than ever. She started uttering little squeaks as she approached orgasm. I fucked her shallowly so as not to get in the way of her rubbing herself, and cum she did, HARD. She pulled her knees up to her chest as she did, and closed them. I pulled back and fell out of her as she rubbed herself furiously between her tightly closed legs, falling over to her right as she did.

Nancy and I watched raptly as she came. Gradually Muriel relaxed, and then looked back up at me to see what I wanted.

"Master," Nancy said, "That was so sexy watching you and her, I'm so horny. Will you fuck me? My pussy is dripping for you."

"I'll fuck you later. Right now I want you to lie down in front of Lucinda and she'll lick your wet pussy."

"Thank you master," she said, and stripped. She wasn't quite as thin as I thought at first - she had a bit of meat on her. She had small, perky breasts that were quite nice. What I noticed most, though, was that she was so turned on that she actually had pussy juice running down her legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.