Slave - Cover

Slave

Copyright© 2001 by Josiah

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She said "Hello, I need a place to stay. Do you need a Slave?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

I woke in the morning slowly, lying on my back, covers kicked off in the middle of the night. My eyes cracked open and I looked left to where Lucinda was lying. She was lying on her back too, legs wide as they could be without interfering with my side of the bed, covers off, playing with herself slowly and leisurely. What a sexy sight that was. I turned my head as slowly as I could to get a better view. I didn't want her to notice me watching - I wanted to see what she was like when she thought she wasn't being watched. She was running her right middle finger up and down her slit slowly, and then making little circles around her clit with her fingertip. Her eyes were mostly closed, and she was breathing heavily. She moved her left hand down to her crotch slowly, pinching her left nipple on the way by, and slowly worked her left middle finger into her cunt.

My penis must have become conspicuous, because she noticed it and looked over at me, hands still in crotch. She smiled at me and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning," I said back, and moved my hand down to my crotch to commence masturbating. She grinned and redoubled her efforts.

"Do you like watching men masturbate as much as I like watching women?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know about that," she said, adding another finger to her pussy, "But I like it a lot." She thrust her hips up at the ceiling and fucked herself hard with her two fingers, and rubbed her clit vigorously.

I jacked myself off slowly, staring raptly at the sexy sight of my slave masturbating herself. I had seen a lot of that over the past couple of days, but I wasn't anywhere near tired of it. But she wasn't my slave today, I reminded myself - she was doing this because she wanted to. THAT was cool. Then again, she had come here to begin with because she had wanted to.

She looked over at me a little shyly and said, "You know what I'd really like right now?"

"What would you really like?" I asked.

"I'd really like you to lick my pussy."

My look told her that I would be happy to oblige. I got up and moved in between her legs, which she spread wide partially into the space that I had been occupying. I got comfortable in between her thighs, and then prepared to lick her cunt. First I licked and nibbled her inner thighs, moving gradually in towards her crotch. She sighed and moaned and bucked her hips, saying "Don't tease me. I'm already turned on. Eat my juicy twat. Please. I want you to make me cum." I, however, continued to tease her. I reached up and tweaked her nipples, and licked around her outer lips and the junction between her legs. I moved upwards and licked her mons and public bone, playing with her pubic hair a bit. "Please," she said. "Lick me. Stick your fingers in me. I need it."

I moaned, to let her know that I liked it when she talked dirty. Encouraged, she went on. "My hole is aching, waiting for your fingers to fill it. My clit is swollen and sensitive, wanting you to lick it. Please, please, lick me. Lick me. Fingerfuck me."

I lifted my face from her crotch momentarily and said, "Alright. You earned it." She ginned at me and I grinned back, as we were wont to do, and then I dove in with no delay. I thrust three of my fingers into her hole up to the knuckles, and she gasped. "Yes, fuck me with your fingers. Fuck me!" I pulled them almost all the way out and rammed them back in a few times, and then bent down and attacked her clit. I thought she was going to explode. She thrust her hips up at me violently, almost causing me to cut my lip on my teeth, and screamed, "Yes! Yes! Lick me!" And lick her I did, all up and down, concentrating mostly on her clit. When I could pull together my coordination enough to do it, I also fucked her with my three fingers that were already inside her at the same time. "Ahhh... Mmmph. Add another finger," she said, and I obliged, adding my little finger, and working my hand in gradually further each time I went in. Eventually, I was able to get it in all the way, up to where my thumb made it impossible to go any further. She was WET, which made this much easier. Her groans started getting faster and louder, and then she lifted her ass up off the bed and had a motherfucker of an orgasm, screaming "Oh fuck yes. Oh fuck yes!"

As she came down, she let her ass down onto the bed. My fingers were still inside her, and I began to pull them out. "Don't," she said, breathily. "See if you can fit your whole hand inside me, master." We both laughed at her ironic slip-up, and then I said "Gladly." I had no doubt that it would be easy at this point. I pulled my fingers out of her cunt a little bit, and then bent my thumb forward and in next to my palm, in between my middle and ring fingers, and then began to slide back in. The pressure got pretty serious at the lump of my thumb, but she just said, "Push harder. It doesn't hurt. It just feels funny. Move your hand around. Lick my clit a bit. It helps lubricate me and relax my pussy."

I did as she said, and she sighed and moaned and said, "Put your hand inside me. All the way," spread her legs a bit wider, I pushed a bit and moved my hand in and out, and then in I slid, up to the wrist. "Mmmmm..." she said. "I love feeling full." She peeked down in between her legs and said, "I wish I could see that better. I love seeing penetration. That's always what turned me on most about watching other people fuck, in real life or in porns - watching something disappear in and out of somebody's cunt, imagining that it was mine."

"You can see this," I said, and, with my unoccupied hand, grabbed the digital camera off my bedside table and snapped three pictures of my hand inside her twat.

"Can I see it now?" she said.

I handed her the camera, and she studied it for about 10 seconds, then hit the LCD on button and then grinned. "Very nice," she said. "There's something else of yours I'd like to have inside me right now, though."

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" I asked, just wanting her to say it.

"I want you to fuck me with your big, hard dick."

"Alrighty then, since you asked so nicely..."

"Pull your hand out slowly," she said. "Be careful."

"I know, Lucinda. I will." I smiled at her, and began pulling my hand out of her slowly. "Damn, that feels good!" she said. I continued pulling out. Her vagina held my hand tightly, and then gradually released its grip as I got past my knuckles. She sighed as my hand popped out of her about 30 seconds later - I had taken her at her word and gone slowly, and she had seemed to love every second of it.

When my hand was out of her, she spread her legs absurdly wide, reached down and pulled her hole open and said, "Now fuck my sopping wet hole! Fuck me!"

I wasted no time, driving my erection deep inside her immediately. I slid in with no resistance whatsoever, and bottomed out right away. I then commenced fucking her, hard. I slammed into her loose hole, almost out again, and then back in. "Yeah," she said. "Fuck my stretched-out cunt." Then her facial expression changed slightly and she said, "Is it too loose? Maybe it doesn't feel that good right now. Maybe this is better," she tightened her cunt muscles and clamped down on my dick. The feeling was incredible. All of a sudden it felt like I was fucking a fifteen year old virgin instead of this probably 22-year old slut. Well, OK, so it wasn't really that tight, but it was quite an improvement, if that's what you were looking for.

"Wow," I said. "That's nuts, but it's going to make me cum right away. I kind of like fucking your loose cunt, because it makes it so that I can fuck you for a long time without cumming. I'm not always that good about that, you know?"

"Yes," she said, "But you make up for it by being able to go again right away. I don't mind. I want you to cum in me. Fuck me until you cum, and then I want you to fuck me again, and that time I won't clamp down on you like this. Right now I just want you to cum in my pussy."

Hell, I wasn't about to refuse that. I continued fucking her hard and fast, she thrusting her hips up at me and meeting my eyes with a look of pure animal lust, and soon I was cumming inside her, shooting semen all over her cervix.

She gave me a sexy smile. "Mmmm," she said. "How was that?"

"Wonderful, Lucinda," I said.

"What do I have to do to make you hard again?" she said.

"I'm still hard," I said. "You just have to turn me on enough to make me want to fuck you again."

"And how would I do that?"

"Suck our juices off my cock, and then, if that isn't enough, let me eat you for awhile. That should do it."

She smiled affirmatively, and I pulled my cock out of her and brought it up to her face for her to suck off, but she had different plans. She sat up and pushed me back onto the bed, and then got down on her hands and knees and brought her face to my cock. She took it in her fist and directed it at her mouth, and licked the whole tip off like she was licking a popsicle. Then she put the whole thing in her mouth, and slowly descended until the entire thing was down her throat. Definitely impressive. And enough to make me want to fuck her again.

"I'm easy," I announced. "I'm definitely ready to fuck you again, but I wouldn't mind some more blowjob from you first."

"I want you to fuck me," she said. "I'm much more in the mood to get fucked than to give blowjobs." She lay back on the bed, spread her legs wide, and then reached down and worked three, four fingers, then her whole left hand into her cunt, and started fucking herself with it. She gave herself about ten thrusts, and then turned over and got on her hands and knees, ass in the air. "Now fuck my pussy from behind," she said. "Fuck me like the bitch I am." I wondered if something odd happened to her as a child to make her find these kinds of things turn-ons. But, for whatever reason, I also found it sexy, so I obliged, placing the tip my dick at her cuntlips and pushing forward. I slid right in, all the way up to my balls, smoothly and easily. I drew my cock out again and then thrust back in, harder. I grabbed hold of her hips and used them as leverage to really fuck her. She shouted obscenities at me, encouraging me to fuck her (insert random porn description here) pussy with my (insert another one) cock, deeper and harder...

I fucked her like this for about ten minutes before I tired of the position, and told her to get on top of me. She fucked me for about ten minutes, through two orgasms, and then sucked me off for about five minutes, and then I fucked her missionary style, then she hung her ass off the bed and I fucked her from behind again for awhile, but I just couldn't seem to cum. I was enjoying myself immensely, though, so I continued to fuck her from behind through two more of her orgasms, until my legs were too tired to go on.

"I don't know man," I said. "I'm having great fun fucking you, but I think that I've just been having enough sex that I'll need an hour or two before I can actually come again."

"Bullshit," she said. "I can and will make you cum. I'm just too loose right now. Even if I tighten my cunt muscles, they're just so stretched out and tired for me to do it right." I pulled out of her (I was still in her from behind), and got up on the bed.

"So what do you suggest?" I said. "I don't need to cum, you know. It's fine with me not to. I've had a fucking great time fucking you, and I wouldn't mind doing it some more, my legs are just tired."

"No, I want you to come," she said, and crawled over and put my dick in her mouth and sucked for awhile, then deepthroated me several times, fucking me hard and fast with her mouth. That was pretty tight, and I moaned to let her know it felt good. She continued doing it, harder and faster, jerking me off with her fist in between for breathers. I almost came about four times, but it just wasn't happening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.