Blowing Betty - Cover

Blowing Betty

by Couture

Copyright© 2001 by Couture

Erotica Sex Story: A young tutor's dream cums true, but the tables are turned

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   .

©2001 by Couture

"... last night I had a dream that I had a penis. I think I had it because I've been reading Tale of the Body Thief by Anne Rice, in which Lestat takes over a mortal's body."

Betty continued telling me all about her dream last night, instead of doing her homework. She did look lovely though twirling her blonde hair around her finger and playing with the hem of her skirt. "Then he had to figure out how to use his penis again since he hadn't been mortal in centuries."

I think it got stuck in my head somehow because my dream was kinda like that except, of course, I've never had a penis! That made it even weirder."

God she is gorgeous when she does that. Come on Steve, don't look at those baby blue eyes peeking at you through her bangs, that way lies a broken heart, because pretty girls like that don't go out with geeks like you.

This was exactly why I tried not to get involved in tutoring girls. Without fail, they always ended up taking advantage of me. They always treated me as if I was their sister, while I do their homework for them. Why don't I have the nerve to tell them, I'll tutor you if you go out with me. I'm sure that is what the asshole she is probably dating would say, but not me I'm a nice guy.

Well the dream was a good diversion, usually most girls want to tell me about how their asshole boyfriend treat them like crap, but they love him anyway. That's my problem, I'm too nice.

But, Betty was so pretty and she had pouted her moist lips when I tried to say no. How utterly adorable she looked, batting her forlorn blue eyes as she stuck out her lower lip and asked puh-leze. In the end, I never really stood a chance.

So here I sit, doing Betty's homework, while she tells me about her kinky dream of having a penis.

Hell, to make matters worse, I can't concentrate on doing her algebra homework without images of her standing naked, with a penis jutting out from her crotch filling my mind. I gave up on the homework temporarily, placing her book on top of my crotch to hide the tent that had formed in my crotch. I looked around at her bedroom at all the silly dolls and animals, as she tells me more about her dream. I wondered, what kind of girl has so many dolls at her age?

"Then, in the dream I was really confused about why I had the stupid thing." God! I looked down, noticing that she was carressing her thighs. Was this dream turning her on?

"I was also really sad because I didn't understand how it worked and I felt really embarrassed. I kept crying about my lost vagina. At the end of the dream I heard a voice tell me, "Hang in there Betty, you'll figure out how it works soon enough!"

What a weird dream... huh Steve?" asked Betty, as she casually reached foward and squeezing my leg.

The feel of her hand touching me was wonderful. Could it be that she likes me or is she one of those touchie feelie people? I wonder.

"Yes, that's a pretty..." I cleared my troat. "...strange dream all right." I answered, trying not to let my emotions into my voice.

"You're so smart Steve, maybe you can analyze my dream for me. What do you think it means?" Betty flirtatiously asked batting her eyes at me. Is it my imagination or has her hand moved further up my thigh.

"Well," I said, trying to answer as knowledgeably as I could, "Maybe you feel weak and not in control of your life, so your subconscious mind projected you with a penis making you stronger." My own confidence in what I was saying propelled me on, and I found myself trying to sound as intelligent as I possibly could to impress her. After all, she had asked me to interpret the dream for her. "However," I continued, "Your conscious mind could not handle it. As a result, in your dream you couldn't figure out what to do with it."

Betty jumped up and her cheeks turned red. I looked down to escape the anger pouring out of her piercing blue eyes, which sent a chill down my spine.

"I thought you were a smart boy... a nice boy, but you are just a chauvinist idiot like all the rest." she spat.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean it." I couldn't help but stare at her ass as she paced around my chair. You are even beautiful when you are angry, I thought as her hips swished from side to side. Uh oh, she caught me staring at her delectable bottom, I guess this is the end of our tutoring sessions.

However, Betty smiled instead of becoming angry, as she walked behind my chair and crossed her arms around my chest. Then I felt her hot breath in my ear as she whispered, "Perhaps we should explore your interpretation of my dream a little further...hmmm Stevie?" She removed her hands from my chest and I heard the rustle of fabric, but as I turned to look, Betty stopped me cold. "Now... now... no peeking Stevie! Close your eyes and I'm going to give you a big surprise."

I heard the sound of her movements, then the squeeking of her bed springs. "Keep those eyes closed, I mean it!" she warned

"Now you have to promise me you won't tell anybody what you see, before you open up your eyes, okay?"

What is she doing? If she wants to have sex, I didn't bring a condom and I don't know what to do. I was scared of all these things, but the one thing I did know was that I wanted this to continue. "I promise Betty."

"Okay, you may open your eyes now, Stevie."

I opened my eyes quickly looking at Betty, who was sitting on the edge of the bed. I couldn't hide my disappointment. What was the big secret all about? She looked just as she did before, except she had a big shit-eaten grin on her face and she was looking in my lap.

I glanced down. Oh God! On top of the book in my lap, was a pair of silken pink panties. Could it be? I looked back up at Betty, as the blood drained from my face. She stuck out her pink tongue and licked her lips, as she stared straight through me, spreading her legs.

I looked up her miniskirt, between her lean thighs, at the blonde triangle of hair, sitting on top of the pink lips of her sex. I'm pretty sure I should be saying something right now. I'm sure some other guy could think of something sexy to say, but I can't do anything, except sit there with my mouth hung open, staring between her parted thighs.

"So Stevie, do you think I am weak now?" she asked, still looking me right in the eyes. Those eyes made me nervous.

"No-no I don't," I stammered, looking down at her feet. No, that's not right, she'll think I'm not interested. How about her mouth? I'll look at her mouth, that's a good safe bet.

I had fantasies of losing my virginity before, but they always involve two shy people coming to terms with sex for the first time. However, Betty was the antithesis of this fantasy. She was forward and in control, while I hesitated, wondering what I was supposed to do.

Betty reached her right hand down between her thighs and spread the moist lips of her sex, allowing me to see the pink folds inside. "Do you like it, Stevie? Is it pretty?" Betty questioned me.

"Y-yes it is... I mean... you are very beautiful." I replied. I suddenly became aware of my throbbing penis trying to free itself from the confines of my pants.

I watched as Betty's hand moved between her legs. The rise and fall of her chest increased and I could hear squishing as she openly masturbated in front of me. "Why don't you take off your clothes and come get a closer look, Stevie? It won't bite."

This girl was a little strange and foward, but never in my wildest dreams had I imagined that I would lose my virginity to someone so beautiful. I began to take off my clothes, but I felt embarrassed. I mean, even though I had seen her sex, she was still fully dressed. It didn't help matters that she stared straight at me, waiting for me to disrobe.

I turned around and as I removed my pants, she gave wolf-whistled at me. "Cute ass!" she exclaimed. I walked toward her, my swollen cock trying to escape the confines of my briefs.

"Those too," she said pointing at my briefs, "Come on, be sexy when you take them off. Turn me on Stevie." She licked her lips again, while the sound of her finger squishing in her sex tormented me.

This is really awkward. I've only seen strippers on TV and they were all female, worse yet, I had always been kind of shy when it came to my body. I grabbed each side of my briefs and pulled down on one side and then the other as I shook my hips, blushing deeply as I tried to tease her with flashes of my cock.

I felt silly, but at least she didn't laugh at me, but I couldn't bear to look in her eyes, so I kept my vision focused on the floor in front of me. I endured the embarrassment as long as I could, finally pulling the briefs off and putting them in the chair, while my penis bobbed up and down with each step. I hope she isn't disappointed by my size.

As I knelt down between her spread legs, Betty pulled her miniskirt up around her waist.

"See Stevie, I have a cock too," Betty said as she reached down and pulled her clit hood back causing her nubbin to stick out from her sex. "Do you like my cock Stevie?"

"Y-Yes." I answered, liking this new turn of events less and less. Why did she have to call it a cock? I certainly was embarrassing having to say that, just because of her stupid dream.

"Then tell me you like my cock. I love it when boys talk dirty. Come on Stevie, turn me on!" she told me breathily. Her eyes winced briefly as she began to stroke her wet swollen clit with her middle finger, her hips bucking slightly in the process.

"I like your ah... cock, Betty." I wasn't really sure about this talking dirty stuff, it felt kind of degrading, not really much of a turn on at all. Highly overrated, but Betty seemed to like it by the way she was moaning now, so maybe I better continue. "It's such a pretty cock, I think I would like to lick it."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.