April is born - Cover

April is born

Copyright© 2001 by Rich and Monica

Chapter 3: April's Dawn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: April's Dawn - Richard gets his first taste in the joys of women's clothes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   True Story   Group Sex   Sex Toys   Transformation  

Well, it had been three whole months since Betty had first caught me wearing her sexy under things and playing with her dildos and vibrators, three months since we had had our first encounter with Brian, three months of getting to know Betty better than I have in all of our five years together. Learning her secret likes and dislikes in ways I had never imagined. I had always thought that I knew what she liked and didn't, but I hadn't a clue before. Our relationship hasn't been hurt in the least by our sexual adventures. Instead we have grown closer and our love has grown.

We have had the opportunity to repeat our sexual encounters with tenants in her complex three more times. One of these was even a couple; that was the one time I was almost found out (but let's save that for another story).

I am often in the office with her and am introduced as April from the home office. None of the other agents has guessed that the guy that Betty goes to breakfast with in the morning is the same April who helped her rent to that difficult couple in apartment 3C. I will sometimes hang around the office, or go to lunch with the girls. It is such a turn on when we all go somewhere for lunch and all freshen up in the ladies room together. To everyone in the office, I am just one of the girls.

Several times I have run into Brian, while walking around the complex, as April. We stop and chat and have even kissed and it excites me to know that I can give him an instant hard-on if I even remotely refer to our first meeting. I have even met him when I am just Betty's boyfriend and was even invited over to have a couple of beers and watch the game. He even bragged to me about the women who had done him the night he had rented his apartment. I told him he was full of shit, and so he described, in precise detail, what had happened that night. He was pretty accurate except when he added the fact that he had fucked all three of us. I for one knew he hadn't; I know I would have remembered that!

About a month after that first night, Betty was offered the manager's position at her complex. It included a three bedroom garden unit free. We moved into one that she picked just for us. With all utilities and rent included we were able to afford to get rid of all our old stuff and furnish the apartment with furniture that fit our lifestyle. It was a really luxury unit when we got finished. We turned one of the three bedrooms into a home office for me, and the other into a bedroom for Lorie to use whenever she wanted to spend the night.

It is a good thing that the unit has three closets because the girls were always going shopping and buying me clothes and things. The closet in my office was quite full of my sexy things. On the rare occasion that a client made some comment about them, I just grumbled about Betty taking up all the closet space. The girls had even taken me along when they went shopping, often picking out clothes for me to try on, and even coming into the dressing room to help me try them on.

I was sitting at my desk one morning, in my regular morning attire of a pair of soft panties and a chemise, when Betty called. She had set up an appointment to show one of the super-luxury garden units to a very wealthy Asian client and was sure that I should be there for this one. She told me to what she wanted me to wear for the meeting: a pair of white lace stockings with a white lace garter belt, my red silk panties with white lace trim, and the matching bra, and a white silk camisole. I was to wear my red wrap-around skirt and matching silk blouse and white heels as well. She said she would send Lorie down to help me in a few minutes.

I stripped and jumped in the shower and used my hair remover gel to take care of any stray hairs. I did my cock, balls, and ass and was just soaping up when the shower door opened and there stood Lorie. She was naked and started checking me over to make sure I was ready. She was on her knees, checking on my ass, when she said that I had missed a spot. She jumped up and got the enema bottle and filled it up with warm water and washed my ass from the inside. After a dump and two more bottles of water and two more dumps, we scrubbed up and she checked my asshole and pronounced me ready. I turned around and stuck my hard little cock in her face and said, "you're damned right I am." She gave it a kiss and said that Betty told her not to make me cum because I was going to need all of my strength later.

After our shower it took another hour to finish my transformation into April. Damn, I looked good as we walked up to the office and went into Betty's private office. She was sitting behind her desk, with her legs crossed, showing a lot of leg. There was a stunningly beautiful Asian woman sitting across from Betty. I was introduced to her and learned her name was Dawn. She was about 4 foot 8 or 9 and weighed maybe 90 pounds. Her hair was a glossy black and worn short, barely touching her neck. Her face looked like porcelain, so white and smooth, almost breakable. I was trying to place her nationality, and decided that she had to be from Thailand. She was wearing an emerald green skirt and matching silk blouse. Her eyes were almost the same shade of green and they were almost hypnotizing. Everything about her said petite, wealthy, and sexy!

We all walked to the section of the property where the owners had built 4 very secluded, very luxurious, and very expensive units. They were fenced on three sides and landscaped so that they had very private back yards, which was necessary since the back wall of the bathroom had a glass door that opened into the backyard. There was a hot tub on the patio right outside the bath. It was a phenomenal place, very sexy, and very expensive! As we were walking through the apartment Betty and Lorie drifted off and by the time Dawn and I had reached the bathroom area we were alone. She was so delicate and was wearing some perfume that smelled like hot, spicy flowers. It was very erotic. The bathroom was the clincher. If I had had a contract there she would have signed. Dawn was fussing all around the room inspecting everything.

Dawn saw Betty and Lorie standing in the back yard and ran out to tell them that she loved it and would take it. They were talking about how sexy the bathroom was. Betty remarked that you could take a shower and walk outside to air dry in the sun and never have to worry about being spied upon. Betty and Dawn were walking around the yard, arm in arm, talking about what Dawn needed to do next. Betty's hand was slowly sliding down to Dawn's ass. In no time at all they were embracing and Dawn had her face in Betty's breasts. She was unbuttoning Betty's blouse and since Betty was braless, in seconds, she had a nipple in her mouth. Betty responded my reaching around her and lifting her skirt and sliding her hand in Dawn's panties. She had a perfectly shaped ass, and I do mean perfect. Her ass was pear shaped, tight cheeks, and a well-defined crack. It was begging to be licked, and that is just what I was going to do.

I stood behind Dawn and began stroking her sweet ass. I slid my hand into her panties next to Betty's and began fingering Dawn's asshole. She groaned and thrust her ass back and my finger slid in to the second knuckle. Dawn released Betty's breasts and reached back and spread her ass wide and said "more please." I thought she meant faster or harder so I did both. She started thrusting harder and said "No, more fingers, I want it bigger." I was more than happy to oblige this hot Asian beauty.

Betty and Lori had stepped to the door and were waving goodbye as they went into the apartment. I thought they were teasing me until I heard the front door close. I almost panicked and ran after them, but Dawn was so fucking hot and drop dead sexy I didn't care if I got caught. I just wanted to see more of this woman. I took Dawn by the hand and led her to a lounge next to the hot tub and proceeded to undress her. When I had her blouse off and her bra unhooked I knelt and took her boyish little titties in my hands and ran my thumbs over the nipples. She trembled and pressed them harder into my hands. From where she was sitting I was sure that she couldn't see my cock sticking straight out making a tent in my panties and parting the opening in my skirt.

As I lowered my mouth to her breasts and took a nipple in my mouth she started to unbutton my blouse. I knew I was going to get busted at any moment but I didn't care... I hade to see all of her.

I slowed her down by reaching behind her and started unbuttoning the buttons on her skirt. I was and fumbling around and couldn't quite get them all undone. Dawn stopped unbuttoning my blouse and rolls over on her stomach in order to allow me to undo her skirt. As I started to tug it down over her ass, she raised herself up enough so I could get it off her. I almost had her naked, only the white stockings and panties remained. I reached for her ass and she said that she wanted to be naked. I proceeded to take her stockings off her sexy legs, kissing that baby smooth skin as I went. I worked my way back up to her ass and started slipping her silky panties down her legs.

She raised her ass in the air and spread her cheeks and asked me to do her ass. I bent my face to her ass and began to kiss and probe her ass with my tongue. She was on all fours with her legs squeezed together, her head down on the lounge and her ass in the perfect position for licking or fucking. I reached under her and pinched her nipples as I fucked her ass with my tongue. It opened for me like a flower as she was groaning and thrusting her ass in my face. I wanted to taste her cunt before it was too late. I asked her to turn over and let me see her pussy. She slowly turned over, and as my eyes went to her bush, I got a real surprise: it was HIS bush. I was shocked and immediately knew that Betty had set me up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.