The Smell of Sex - Cover

The Smell of Sex

Copyright© 2001 by Couture

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young snobbish co-ed is reluctantly introduced to panty-sniffing, humiliation, and lesbianism.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Incest   Daughter   Cousins   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Masturbation   School  

A distraught Laura staggered back to her dorm room. She opened the door to the room in her disheveled state to find Monique reading at her desk. She ran to her roommate as tears began to fall from her eyes and collapsed at her feet. Putting her arms around the dark skinned girl, she began to bawl.

"Damn girl, what's wrong?" Monique asked the weeping girl.

"Oh Monique, today was horrible, just horrible. What you did to me this morning worked for a while, but later on, my- my..." Laura sobbed as she struggled to find the right word, "pussy got all wet and gushy and made me do the most horrible things."

Monique put her book down, and tried to sooth the hysterical girl, "It will be alright Laura, see I've been reading today to see if I can discover a cure for you." Monique pointed to the thick psychology book she just put down.

"You see, according to what I read, as long as you didn't cum today you should be fine. See, if you cum, it will act as positive reinforcement for your perviness. I think you kind of like one of Pavlov's dogs. Cept' instead of your mouth waterin', your pussy leaks!" Monique pretended to reassure her fearful roommate, even though she already knew the little snob had cum. The blonde bimbo smelled like a walking pussy factory. "You didn't cum today, did ja pervie?"

Laura's body shook even harder at this horrible news! Not only had she cum, but she cum like crazy and it seemed like every cum was longer and more powerful than the last. "Yes," she sobbed, "I couldn't stop myself."

Monique extricated herself from Laura's arms then looked into the girl's red teary eyes. "In that case, I'm afraid we are just going to have to step up your negative reinforcement."

Laura hated this reinforcement business, but she hated acting this way even more. "Anything," she whispered, "please, just let me get control over my body again."

"I already noticed that some of the things we were doing didn't seem to be working like I had planned. So, I called a friend of mine who is a lesbian. Well, she isn't just a lesbian. You could say she is a lesbian expert, because she actually has women that she keeps as slaves," Monique said.

For some reason that Laura couldn't quite explain, when she heard the word slave, her cunt gave a sympathetic throb of pleasure.

"So I told her about your problem and she laughed and said she thought that you were a sub. Then, when I showed her the tape of you sniffing my panties, we both agreed you had to be one sick subby slut to do that." Monique pretended to be serious, but just barely managed to stifle a laugh.

Laura looked up at her questioningly. 'Who is this sub person?' she wondered.

"You don't know nothin' about sex do ya girl?" Monique laughed at Laura, causing the girl to blush at her own inexperience. "Sub is short for submissive. A sub gets off on being tole' what to do and being punished, dummy."

Laura felt like she couldn't breathe and turned a brilliant shade of crimson. She thought back and realized that when Beth, Dr. Adams, or Monique bossed her around or even spanked her, she had gotten turned on! 'Oh please don't let me be a sub!' she thought, horrified that it may already be too late for her. No, she couldn't admit this revelation to Monique. Not to Monique, who she had always felt superior to in the past.

"So my friend Latanya says I need to treat you like a slave and see if you get off on it," Monique said, looking to see the resistance forming on Laura's face. "I know what you thinkin' girl. I said the same thing to Latanya. I'm not keepin' no fuckin' slave. Shit, that's sick, 'sides they got laws against slavery!" the dark girl said, thickly pouring on the ebonics to reassure Laura that she was just a dumb girl from the hood, trying to help in her own way.

"Well, she says if you a sub, you gonna be someone's girl anyway. It would be better for ya ta find out with someone ya trust. She said it wouldn't take long to find out if you one of these sub people anyway. So, are you ready to get started pervie?" asked Monique.

Laura lowered her gaze and blushed, "Yes," she replied meekly.

"Yes, Miss Monique!" the dark girl corrected.

"Yes... Miss Monique," Laura replied, in a voice that shook with her helplessness.

"Good, then strip those clothes off, like we agreed earlier." Monique ordered. In a way, Laura was glad to the be free of her ruined smelly clothes, but she also knew this would expose the effects of today's activities to her roommate. She tried to hide them, but between the phone number on her breast, the puffy red swollen sex, and the pink ruler marks on her ass, there just weren't enough hands to go around.

"Goddamn girl, maybe you're a sub after all," the dark girl said, as she looked at the handiwork of Dr. Adams. Monique, ran her hand over Laura's pink bottom to see if it still felt hot. "Did you enjoy it, slut?" she whispered in Laura's ear.

A helpless whine escaped deep from within Laura's throat. "No," she lied, while she arched her ass back to meet Monique's retreating hand.

"Let me give you your chores to do, while I'm gone tonight pervie. Oh, don't look so sad pervie, I'm going to the library to read books about your fetishes and shit." However, Monique thought to herself, 'Ha-ha, actually, I have a date with a man bitch!'

Monique walked over and turned on the video recorder. "First, record your journal and tell the camera all about how you got in such a state today. Remember, you must tell all!"

"Then when you are finished with that, clean up this fuckin' room! It's beginning to smell like your smelly pussy," Monique said, as she arched an eyebrow up and looked accusingly at Laura.

Next, I want you to wash all the dirty panties in the hamper. Since you like to sniff them so much, I want you to smell every pair all over. Then, on a sheet of paper, write down which panties you liked the best and why. Just pretend you are at one of them fancy wine tastins' and tell Miss Monique all about her panties. I want to know all about the bouquet or whatever shit they're always saying on TV and you better tell me what you think I was doin to make them bitches smell and taste so good. Oh yeah, that reminds me. I've got a coupl'a stains in them mugs and I'm all out of Shout. So, how about when you're doin' your tastin', you put a little extra special attention to the dirty spots with you tongue."

Next, I want you to rate how horny my panties make you from zero to ten. I'm warning ya in advance pervie, if my panties don't get a good rating, then I'll make your ass go 'round and collect some more from the other girls in the dorm."

'Oh please no!' Laura prayed, trying to convince herself not to do the disgusting things Monique was saying. However, her juicy quim told a different story, as it opened and began to drip with desire. "Yes, Miss Monique," she answered obediently.

Monique walked to the dresser and picked up some lacy under- things and a pair of heels. "Now, for the negative reinforcement; if you are going to be my maid, you have to look the part. I took up a collection from some of the girls down the hall for your outfit." Monique tied the extremely large pair of white lace panties around Laura's waist. "Every maid needs an apron," she said grinning.

Next, she placed the tiny black satiny panties on Laura's head and adjusted them, until they were just right, "and a pretty little bonnet, for her head. A cute little outfit, fo my cute lil' pervie maid, hee-hee!," she laughed.

"Go ahead and put your heels on Laura, while I finish up here. All maids wear heels when they clean."

Laura thought back and she remembered her family's maid wore a maid's uniform, she didn't wear heels. 'Well, Rosa was probably too fat for heels anyway, ' Laura thought.

While Laura sat trying to put the high heels on her feet, Monique put a tape in the VCR and turned it on. As Laura finished donning the heels, she looked in horror at the image on the VCR. It was her! She was on the floor with her nose stuck in Monique's discarded running shorts!

"Okay, I'm goin' ta be leavin' now Pervie. If you get all horny and shit, you can play with yo cunt. Just remember, any orgasms you have, thinking about or smelling panties will positively reinforce your lezzie tendencies and ruin the hard work I've don for you. It'll take me weeks of increasingly severe negative reinforcement to overcome any transg- I mean you fallin off the wagon or some shit," Monique said, catching herself before she slipped out of character.

"If you feel your pervie self getting' out of control, just take a look at the TV and watch your sick self sniffin my stinky shorts fo' motivation. So remember control your slutty ass and above all NO CUMMING!"

Unless of course you WANT to become a total lesbian fuck slut," Monique said, as she closed the door behind her, leaving Laura dazed and confused in her wake.

Teetering on the unfamiliar shoes, the dazed blonde looked at herself again in the full length mirror.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.