The Smell of Sex - Cover

The Smell of Sex

Copyright© 2001 by Couture

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young snobbish co-ed is reluctantly introduced to panty-sniffing, humiliation, and lesbianism.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Incest   Daughter   Cousins   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Masturbation   School  

'Well aside from feeling incredibly naked, by not wearing any panties and losing the natural protection of my hair down there, whatever it was that Monique did, really has helped keep me from getting horny so far today.' Laura thought.

However, as her third class ended, she slipped up, and began again to notice other girl's panty lines. Then too, there was the dreaded thought of having to sit in Dr Adams office, naked, with her bare sex spread wide open drying before that damn fan. Further she had the thoughts of Dr. Adams probably wearing some frilly beige panties and matching nylons.

These thoughts started making her feel very randy again. Her hard nipples began pointing out from her sweater. She worried that the wet juices leaking from her sex, would leave a wet spot on the back of her skirt, since she didn't have panties on.

Thankfully, her class ended without any incident, and reluctantly she headed to Dr. Adam's class.

Then in the hall, someone came up behind Laura and put their arm around her, placing their hand on her cute bottom.

"Hello, Pink Pumps. Did'ja miss me?" asked the girl in black.

Laura, began to panic. 'OH NO! It is black boots and she recognizes me!' Laura tried to turn down the next hall in order to lose the Goth, but she easily kept up with Laura.

"I don't know who you are, but if you don't leave me alone and let me get to class, I will scream and get you thrown out of school" whispered Laura with much more authority than a poorly covered Catholic schoolgirl should have been able to muster.

"Now, that's not a very nice thing to say. The little girl I helped in the bathroom yesterday was much MUCH nicer to me." the Goth girl said, as she pouted her black painted lips.

"Yes, I liked that darling little girl much better, not this snobbish bitch beside me now." The Goth reached into the back pocket of her book bag and brought out some photos.

"Princess, I'm afraid if you don't give me my sweet girl back, I'm going to have to show all your friends here what kind of girlie you really are." Black Boots said, as she waved one of the pictures in front of Laura's face. The picture showed Laura standing on top of a toilet, back arched as she faced the wall, her wet sex and rosebud displayed between spread legs. 'Oh God! I look like such a whore, ' Laura's face turned bright red and she tried to snatch the photo before anyone else could see it. However, the Goth was unwilling to let it go and Laura had to let it go, because their struggle was beginning to draw unwanted attention.

"Oh please give it back. Please don't show anyone," whined Laura, as she began to cry at the hopelessness of her situation.

"Don't cry Princess Panty, just give me a pretty smile and be me sweet little girl like yesterday and everything will be just fine. Okay?" The pale girl reached up and wiped the tears from the crying blonde's eyes.

Laura forced a smile on her face. "Okay," she replied.

"Okay, Goddess Goth" said black boots as she playfully spanked Laura's ass.

"Let me see what kind of panties you have on today Princess Panty." said the Goth, casually lifting the hem of Laura's cute school girl skirt in the crowded hall.

"No, no! Please, Goddess Goth, not here. I'm not wearing panties today." The blonde squirmed, as she tried to keep her skirt out of the Goth's hands.

"Please let me go. I just HAVE to be at my 2:00 class." said Laura as she held down her skirt and walked quickly to the restroom to avoid being further embarrassment.

"Then you better hurry and do as I say, because you don't have much time."

With that a smiling Goth girl hustled the reluctant blonde, into the far stall and locked the door.

"Okay, now let's see if my little school girl was lying about her panties."

Then black boots waited, arms crossed tapping her black boot impatiently. "I can wait all day, if that is what it takes."

'God, I can't be late for class, ' thought Laura. She looked down at the tile floor and slowly raised the hem of her skirt up around her waist, exposing herself to this wicked girl.

The Goth's whistle echoed off the walls of the restroom, while she stood ogling at Laura's denuded sex. "Mmmmm... very nice... my naughty little girl is all smooth for me today. I love it!" Black boots remarked, as she traced a black fingernail along the exposed lips of Laura's wet sex. "And she's so wet."

"Now let me feel those itty bitty girlish titties I like so much!" The Goth demanded.

"Please don't," Laura begged, but the hard crinkled nipples poking through her sweater told a different story. She slowly undid the buttons of her sweater, exposing her small breasts to her tormentor.

The Goth began feeling and then slapping the small orbs with glee, just to watch them jiggle. "So small... So perky. You don't even need a training bra for these babies." laughed the Goth as she pinched a crinkled pink nipple between her forefinger and thumb.

"Ow. Please don't! I'm not a lesbian." whimpered Laura. "It's just-"

"Honey, doing this isn't going to turn you into a lezzie. All I want to do is play with you. Two girls having a little harmless fun together! Just like yesterday, remember?"

Laura did remember. Thoughts of her carnal behavior yesterday humiliated her, yet filled her with lust at the same time. She struggled not to flinch when she felt the Goth's hands begin to roam up her thigh.

"Just me and my own sweet little tiny-tittied girl," Black boots calmly explained as she began to slowly explore Laura's denuded sex with her right index finger. Then when she had saturated her finger with Laura's juices, she began to spell out letters on the trembling blonde's smooth belly and breasts. "C-U-N- T. That spells cunt and that is where I want to feel those magic little fingers... right in my cunt!"

"This will go quicker, if you get down on your knees... okay?" said the Goth.

"Come on Pink Pumps, get down there, okay. It is your turn to play with me.

"Now!" The Goth said, as she grabbed both of Laura's hard exposed nipples and pulled down until the thin girl dropped to her knees.

"Come on use your nice soft fingers. Put em up inside me like I did for you yesterday. You remember, don't you? Come on... It'll be quicker... Don't worry it isn't going to make you gay. Anymore than me making you feel good down there yesterday made you gay. We're just two girls, being 'nice' to one another.

"Here. I'll even help you," said the Goth girl, as she raised her stretchy black miniskirt up over her hips exposing her pantiless sex.

"See I didn't wear panties either. We must be some kinda special friends"

Knowing she couldn't leave until she brought the wicked girl off, Laura parted the Goths black bush with her left hand and inserted the index finger of her right into the parted labia.

"Mmmm... now there's my good girl <ahhh> that feels really good Princess Panty. Now play with my clit... No... Don't stop... use your other hand." said the Goth as she had put her right leg up onto the toilet tank rim. This spread her black haired sex wide open, mere inches in front of the submissive blonde's face kneeling on the floor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.