The Smell of Sex - Cover

The Smell of Sex

Copyright© 2001 by Couture

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young snobbish co-ed is reluctantly introduced to panty-sniffing, humiliation, and lesbianism.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Incest   Daughter   Cousins   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Masturbation   School  

Laura woke up with her head surrounded by the bottom of Monique's gown, staring straight into her dark pussy.

"Get off me! What are you doing?" Laura cried in desperation as she struggled to dislodge her dorm-mate.

"Shhh, take it easy, pervie. I ain't gonna hurt you. See, my brain started clickin' last night while you was asleep, and I think I may have a cure for yo' lesbianism.

"See, yesterday, you got into a lot of bad trouble 'cause your pussy got hot and wet. So this morning, I'm gonna give yo' pussy a little bit of stem-you-lie right before you go to class, to de-sens-itize it for the rest of the day.

"This way, we work all your nasty urges out of there right now, so you won't be trying to sniff your teacher's panties or some other pervie like you said you did yesterday.

"Otherwise, a whole day without panties on will make your pussy all sloppy wet. That would be like -- like wearing a fuck-me sign for every little lezzie bitch who smells ya.

"Hee, hee! Laurie the dyke magnet. Do you want that to be your new nickname at school?"

"No!" Laura answered, shaking her head from side to side.

"Then hold still and shut up so I can get this over with. Do you think I like messin' with your sloppy ol' puss?"

Monique grabbed each of Laura's nether lips, then opened and closed them rapidly. Laura was humiliated by the wet smacking sounds of her arousal.

"Is it going to hurt?" asked Laura meekly. She stopped struggling and spread her legs, so that her roommate could give her this new treatment.

"Nah. Maybe sting... a tiny bit... not much though. Hell, who are we kiddin', it will prob'ly feel REAL GOOD to a pervie like you.

"Hold still now. First, we apply a little goopy goo to your puss," Monique said, as she coated Laura's sex with a thick silicone gel. "Hee, hee! As if it wasn't wet enough already."

"See, that feels good, don't it, girlfriend?" she asked, rubbing the cold gel into every fold of her white dorm- mate's aroused pussy.

"Uh huh," Laura gasped, as she tried to suppress a moan of arousal. She was very grateful to have something... anything to hide the obvious secretions dripping from her cunt from the eyes of her dark-skinned dorm-mate. She tried to control her dark urges, but she could feel her hips begin to thrust of their own volition.

"Now, we gotta stick this little thingie inside of you, so spread wide." Monique waited for Laura's legs to open up for her, then she pushed a small vibrator inside Laura's sparsely-covered blonde sex.

"Mmmmm," Laura moaned, getting into the sensations of pleasure she was experiencing at the hands of her dominant dorm-mate. The dark girl's sex just sat there teasing her, just a few inches from her face. She could smell its musky aroma and she was dying to stick her nose in the curly pubes.

"Okay, this part may sting a bit. Cover your mouth so you don't make a fool of yourself. You don't want the neighbors thinking your are just some lezzie slut getting off do ya?" warned Monique, as she applied a flat metal panel attached to a NiCad battery to Laura's glistening pubes and pressed a switch.

"Oh, shit! Oh, fuck!" cried Laura, as she felt a mild electric current pass into her cunny, causing every muscle of her sex to tighten involuntarily. The effect caused her pussy to clamp down hard on the small vibrator inserted deeply in her sex. Monique switched on the little vibrator giving Laura even more sensation.

"OW! OW! OH! FUCK! OH! OW! ME!" shouted Laura with each pulse of electricity coming from the strange device.

Her hips were pumping with every jolt of electricity that shot into her sex. It had scared her at first, but in reality it only stung mildly.

However, the feeling coming from each pulse as every muscle in her pussy contracted and grabbed the small vibrator inserted within, was fucking phenomenal!

"You've got to be quiet my pervie brown-noser or you'll wake everyone up," whispered Monique. "And we don't want that do we?"

From her confined enclosure of her roommate's nightie, Laura looked around for something -- anything to put over her mouth. All she saw and smelled was the dark, moist sex directly in front of her face.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, fuck mmmpphhff," Laura mumbled, as she pushed her mouth and face tightly against Monique's moistening cunt.

Monique decided to give Laura a reward for this, so she turned the vibrator up a notch.

"Mmmmmm," Laura moaned as her nose easily slipped past the wet labia and deeply into her dorm-mate's sex.

Careful to keep Laura's face in place, Monique kept working the small device all over the exposed white pussy.

Everywhere the black panel touched, the sparse blonde hairs began to wither, then fall off.

'Yes, my stuck up little lezzie whore. Soon... soon... you will be smooth as a baby, 'cuz these blonde pussy hairs ain't growin' back for a long, long time, ' thought Monique, as she wickedly kept giving Laura the home-made electrolysis.

'How do you like my afro-engineering now, you bald white bitch, ' Monique thought, as she leaned back trapping Laura's blonde head between her open thighs and sex. She began riding the white face below her like a horse. Laura's nose was trapped deep in her dark musky sex, while pressing the white girl's pouty lips against her hard clit.

Every time Laura moaned, Monique felt the vibration through her body and whenever the poor girl gasped for air, her nose would slurp cum from the black girl's pussy.

"That's it bitch, suck that pussy with your nose... oh yeah, keep on moaning for momma," Monique cried, on the verge of a climax.

She turned Laura's vibrator on high, then roughly pinched the girl's small hard nipples, and proceeded to fuck the captive girl's face for all she was worth.

Poor Laura could feel an orgasm building deep within her pussy. 'Why am I so turned on by my roommate's pussy? I'm not a lesbian... I'm not a lesbian... I'm not... ' the delirious co-ed thought over and over. Poor Laura, who had never voluntarily given another girl sexual pleasure, suddenly knew one thing:

She wanted Monique to cum with her.

Laura did the only thing she could. She opened her mouth and began sucking on Monique's hard clit. She ran her tongue over it, pretending it was a little dick. 'Mmmmm, that tastes so fucking good.' Laura tried to suck as much of Monique's juices as she could through her nose.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.