The Smell of Sex
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2001 by Couture

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young snobbish co-ed is reluctantly introduced to panty-sniffing, humiliation, and lesbianism.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Incest   Daughter   Cousins   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Masturbation   School  

I'm going to fix that little bitch! Monique thought to herself. She sat at her desk soldering a circuit board. She was the perfect picture of a beautiful athletic African goddess and she looked very pissed.

Monique had endured all the other insults Laura Leigh had heaped on her, but when she watched Laura flirt with her boyfriend last night, that was the last straw! It really pissed her off, because she knew that Laura didn't even like black guys, she just did it to spite her.

So as the bitch happened to be her dorm mate, Monique was in the perfect position to make the prim and proper Barbie-looking slut pay.

Monique snapped a cover on the device she was working on and then lay down on her back and slid under Laura's bed to secure it with some electrical tape.

She had waited patiently for the ice princess to fuck up so she could use it against her, but Laura appeared invulnerable. 'Well maybe little Laura just needs a nudge in the right direction.' Monique thought. She wondered if her plan would work at all, as she finished disguising the small black device beneath Laura's bed.

"Hee hee! If my plan does work, well Ms. Goody-two- shoes won't be stealing any more boys from anyone else... ever again." She was so excited, she didn't think she would be able to sleep a wink.

Later that night after Laura had gone to bed, but just before her eyes started to close, a little red light came on underneath her bed. If a dog had been in the room with the two girls, it would have been able to hear.

"Laura Leigh, when you wake up, you will be fascinated by panties, plain panties, sexy panties, any color, and any size. The thoughts of panties, anyone's panties, or even hearing the word panty, will make your pussy DRIP with pleasure! Your mind will be consumed by thoughts of panties and pussies. When you wake up, you will have the irresistible urge to smell panties, because the lingering smell of pussy and sexual musk on the panties will turn you into a horny SLUT. This scent will make you desire to MASTURBATE your wet cunt. The stronger the aroma of pussy, the hornier and wetter you will become. You will be hopeless to fight your desires to sniff panties, especially when they belong to someone else."

"Laura Leigh, when you wake up you will be fascinated by panties..."

As the message was being repeated over and over, Laura's eyes wiggled back and forth under her eyelids. The message was programmed into Laura's brain during REM sleep for the rest of the night.

'Oh my god I'm being suffocated by a panty covered ass!' Laura thought as she awoke with a start. Then she realized she must have been dreaming and had only turned her face into her pillow in her sleep.

She was so hot at the thought of the panty-covered ass she had been dreaming about. A wonderful buzz emanated from her wet pussy. Laura looked over to be sure that the inferior black bitch Monique was not in the room with her.

Then she reached her hand down and began to trace the swollen lips of her pussy as she thought of PANTIES!

'God! I am so hot! She thought, as she began to stroke her pussy with her middle finger.

"I wonder how hot I smell?" and with that she brought her finger to her nose and inhaled deeply.

"Mmmmmmmmm! I bet I have the best smelling pussy in the world!"

"Ewwwww!!! What am I doing? I've always thought the musky smell of my sex was disgusting!?!" Laura tore her hand from her face and jumped out of bed to get ready for class.

She came back to her room from her morning shower and noticed a pair of panties Monique had left on top of her dresser drawer.

"That slob, why do I always have to pick up after her?" she muttered to herself as she picked up the panties to put them away.

With her fingers touching the silky garment, Laura had an overwhelming desire to smell them. Deep down, she knew what she was contemplating was wrong.

"Well I need to sure they are clean" she rationalized, as she smelled their clean fresh scent. Laura opened Monique's lingerie drawer to put the garment in and it was filled with even more panties.

Laura rubbed the assorted panties gently. She was jealous of her dorm-mate's assorted silken treasures.

'God I need a cum!' thought Laura as she felt a stab of pleasure deep in her cunt.

'It can't be the panties... They don't turn me on like this. It must be from my dream, but all I remember was a panty covered ass.'

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Monique's discarded panties and shorts from her morning jog crumpled on the tile floor.

'Hmmm. Maybe I ought to clean those up for the slob as well. I can't wait to move in the sorority next year with girls of class and breeding, ' Laura thought as she bent to pick up the wrinkled items from the floor. However, instead of picking them up as she had planned, Laura found herself down on her hands and knees. 'What am I doing, oh god, this is so *wrong*!'

'Just one little sniff, 'she thought as she explored the recesses of the shorts with her nose until she honed on the sweat soaked crotch of the soiled panties lying within by sense of smell. She inhaled her roommate's scent deeply, enjoying the scent of Monique's exertions and the aroma of her sexual musk.

"Oh God! These panties are positively delicious," Laura gasped. As she supported her upper body with her forehead, Laura undid the towel covering her still wet body. She ran her hands over her smooth young curves, tweaked her nipples between finger and thumb which sent erotic pains straight to her clit.

Over and over Laura's brain repeated, 'This is WRONG... This is WRONG. Oh God! I can't be doing this.'

But her body was burning from the sensations of lust, so desperate for release from her pent-up frustrations. It felt so RIGHT as she stuck one finger, then two up her already soaked sex. Her sight and smell totally overwhelmed, as her senses were immersed in Monique's soiled panties. Her face planted firmly in crumpled shorts, back arched gracefully, toned thighs spread wide, and her young tightly rounded ass high in the air. She reached underneath her body and tormented her swollen clit.

"Oh God! Oh fuck! Oh fuck my pussy." The blonde cried as she drove one finger and then two deeply in her cunt from behind.

"Oh Oh ohhhhh -- eeeeoooooowwwwww!!!" Her cries echoed off the cinder-block walls as she came. Several students passing underneath the girl's dorm looked toward the commotion and wondered enviously which young co-ed was getting her brains fucked out.

"Ahhh... Cumming?!!" Laura, who had never actually climaxed before in her young frustrated life, humped her fingers against the hard tile floor as she felt pleasure flow like a tidal-wave throughout her body.

Oh! Oh! Fuck I'm cumming!! I'm fucking CUMMING!!"

The small girl stuck out her tongue and tasted her dormmate's essence, as she had a mind-blowing orgasm and her consciousness faded to black.

The blonde laying unmoving, nose buried in her roommate's shorts, as she laid face-down on the floor. Her juices ran down her finger, which was still buried deeply in her gaping cunt and collected on the tile floor. Had Laura known, she would be quite shocked to learn that a video camera was recording her actions.

For the second time this morning Laura awoke from a dream, of smelling a panty-covered pussy. This time however, she awoke to find her face smothered by a real pair of panties.

Laura groaned, "I can't believe what I just did. I've become some sort of a sick demented pervert." She cringed inwardly, as she thought of her depravity.

She glanced at the clock. "Oh shit! I am going to be late for class," she shouted still bewildered by her perverse actions.

She stood quickly and washed her hands and face in the dorm lavatory. There was no time to take another shower, so she placed her right foot on top of the sink, then pushed her hips forward until she was able to bring her cunt directly over the sink. When Laura turned the water on and splashed it over her pussy, she felt a thrill of pleasure as the cool water hit her swollen sex and hardened her small nipples.

As Laura looked in the mirror, she was stunned by the image of the blonde slut that greeted her there. This person with her face and chest flushed pink, small breasts capped by hard swollen nipples, clit pushed out like a small cock, and her inner recesses peeking out from parted lips, couldn't be her.

The image in the mirror traced her fingers through the folds of her aroused sex as her head tilted back in pleasure. The person in the mirror was a wanton slut, it couldn't be Laura. It just couldn't. Tears dropped from Laura's eyes as she dried herself.

Then she took the towel and carefully wiped up the evidence of her morning activities from the tile floor of the dorm. As she dressed, she subconsciously put on the panties she had sniffed earlier, followed by a bra, pink mini-skirt, white stretch shirt, and pink pumps. Laura grabbed her book bag, left the dorm, and began walking to her first class. On the way, she brought her hand to her nose and inhaled the lingering musk from her morning activities.

"Mmmm! I smell good and royally fucked!"

Little did she know how truly fucked she was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.