Unholy Marriage - Cover

Unholy Marriage

Copyright© 2001 by Spiller

Chapter 10: The Wedding

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Wedding - Alyssia marries into a clan of most unusual customs.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple  

Time passed in a blur of activity and torment. Activity to get everything finished and packed, in time to reach Key West by the following Sunday. Torment in the form of a rather rough ride on a romantic schooner, which took them to Baron's Island, and in the form of unwanted celibacy for five days. Friday evening was the worst. Apart from a few people, the whole clan had arrived during Friday, and at the very informal evening meal, which was kind of a glorified barbecue on the white, romantic beach. It was very evident that there was no demand for celibacy on the part of the guests.

"Alexander. I'm so terribly horny. I'm afraid I'll make a disgrace of myself tomorrow."

"How, my dear?"

"I'll be no more dignified than a female cat in heat. I guess I'll scream your head off when you 'deflower' me."

" And it doesn't make it one bit better to see our parents hit it off so well." Alexander could not help but laugh. "Do you think they are practising for tomorrow?"

"It's a good thing you're not allowed to touch me yet. The mere thought, that tomorrow I'm going to be fucked by my own father and yours, has made me so wet, that I'm afraid you'd rape me, if you could feel it."

"I guess this celibacy-nonsense is to make sure that the groom can get a hardon in front of all those people."

"Well, I can't imagine you'd ever have that problem, you lovely, horny man."

"Especially not with you, my equally lovely, horny bride."

"Can't we go back to the house, Alexander? I just can't stand this much longer. Let's go, dear."

The last sight which caught Alyssia's eyes, when she looked back on the beach, was her mother smiling happily, as she impaled herself on Alexander's father, eagerly helped by her husband and Alexander's mother.

Alyssia and Alexander spent the night in separate bedrooms. In the morning she woke up at sunrise, because she had forgotten to draw the curtains, but she managed a couple of hours' extra rest, before she was disturbed by an insistent knocking on her door. "Oh, my. It has to be my mother and my mother-in- law. Why are they so early? And I didn't even get time to talk properly to Alexander's parents last night, everything was so rushed. Just that 'hello', and 'I'm happy to meet you'. Heavens, I was never so nervous in my life."

She opened the door, and as predicted the two middle-aged women were standing in the hall, looking anything but middle-aged.

"Good-moooorrrning. Your maids and helpers are here to keep you company, and to get you dressed in time for the wedding." The two mothers were giggling and laughing like two school-girls as they entered the big, white bedroom. Willowy Cynthia was almost as tall as her son. Her long, classical face with the narrow, straight nose and full lips, was framed by a mane of obviously dyed, red curls. She was dressed in diaphanous, green silk only halfway down her long thighs, and with holes torn in a lot of places to suggest a rough life in the woods. She smiled to Aletha. "How you look like your daughter. No wonder my Alexander is so infatuated by her."

Alyssia hugged, her mother first, and then Cynthia. "It was such a terribly confusing evening yesterday. I didn't really get time to talk to you. You arrived only a short time before dinner, didn't you?"

"Yes, dear, we ran into a bad storm off the coast of Guyana, which delayed us almost 24 hours. But we'll catch up, dear, we'll catch up. And I got to know your mother very well, yesterday."

"I'll have to agree to that." Aletha laughed. "Never imagined that a pair of parents-in-law could get so well aquainted so fast. Neither that my dear Gunther could develop such an enthusiasm for a tall, slender woman."

"Ah, but you didn't take too poorly to my dear Daniel, either. I think he harbours a bit of the same taste as his son." Cynthia laughed good-naturedly and put her arm round Aletha. At that moment Alyssia noticed her mother's dress. The neck was a solid silver slave-ring with holes drilled all the way round. Ribbons of green, red and yellow muslin went through the holes, hanging down to form the dress itself, but the ribbons were only sown together a few places here and there, allowing a searching hand easy access, and a curious nipple a peek out. When Aletha noticed that her daughter was inspecting her dress, she twirled round to make the ribbons of her skirt flare out, showing no panties.

"Oh, Mom, that dress is really so naughty!"

"A-a, dear. I've been told I'm called 'mother', not mom, and I can tell you it has been approved by Cynthia, hasn't it?"

"Certainly. I wish I had had the same idea. And unfortunately I'm so much taller, that I cannot even borrow it."

Alyssia had dreaded the long hours up to the ceremony, but in the company of her two mothers the hours flew away like the morning mist. In the bathroom they stripped, and jokingly they washed her by soaping up each other and then rubbing their bodies against Alyssia from all angles.

Through the open windows they could hear a lot of moving around, as the big sun-shades were hoisted up, and tables and chairs were carried on to the lawn. And suddenly it was time to get Alyssia into the wedding gown, which the two mothers had not yet seen. But when Alyssia took it out of the closet they were stunned. A roll of green, crisp cellophane, a yellow ribbon, and a short dress of lush ivory silk were the only items. And the dress had only one shoulderstrap, leaving one breast naked, and the other barely half-covered.

"You are supposed to wrap me up in the cellophane, like a bouquet of flowers, then crumple it up and hold it together round my neck with these yellow ribbons, and last you pull the dress over my head."

"Oh, my God, what a divine idea", Cynthia exclaimed. " Was it your own idea?"

"Yes. Alexander has often said that he loves the crackling sound of cellophane, when he unwraps a box of chocolate. That's where I got the idea."

"Ah, and today you'll be his little piece of chocolate, in green and white."

"Sweet and tasty, and with a hint of peppermint."

They had only just finished dressing the bride, when uncle Brandon knocked on the door and called: "Time is up, ladies. The bride is wanted."

On the top stair of the house Alyssia's father was waiting. "Wow, my girl, you look ravishing and unusual. You are going to be the beauty of this wedding, just as it should be."

In a daze she let her father take her up the aisle towards the impromptu altar. Her eyes locked on to Alexander's. Tall, handsome, dressed to be Pan, but looking more like Robin Hood with his muscular arms and narrow hips. A mix of happiness and sensual excitement carried her through the wedding. She heard herself whisper the correct number of 'yeses', felt Alexander slide the ring onto her finger, and she only really came back to reality, when the smiling priest ended the traditional service in a most untraditional way: "And now you may deflower the bride."

Alexander picked her up in his arms and turned round to face the clan. The four parents placed a lavishly adorned bench between the altar and the guests, and then disappeared again. "My lovely wife, my delicious piece of chocolate, how I'm going to enjoy this. And so are you." Tenderly he lowered her to the bench whereupon he lifted up the skirt of her dress to bare her beautiful stomach and her closely trimmed black bush with its dripping cunt, so beautifully framed. When he stepped back to reach under his shirt and pull down his shorts, the crowd started egging him on with handclaps and cheers - so loud that Alyssia couldn't even hear the words of love and passion he said as he moved up between her willingly open thighs.

As he plunged into her sopping cunt, which had been wet all morning, the cheering took on new dimensions. Alyssia screamed, not in pain but in passion, as finally she was allowed to fuck. She humped wildly up against him, thrashing around on the bench. The crackling sounds of her cellophane dress were lost in the cheering, but Alexander would never forget the feeling of her slender hips, wrapped in the shiny see-through material, as he grabbed her hips and pulled her up hard against him. As if by agreement the handclapping accelerated, to make him fuck faster and faster, which he did. Wave upon wave of hot passion rushed through Alyssia, and when she suddenly realised, that there were 260 witnesses, men, women, kids and children, to this the most important fuck of her life, she was hit by a searing orgasm. Without any shame at all she yelled, she screamed, she cried and she sobbed her orgasm up at Alexander, and the wild movements in her floating cunt triggered him. With a roar he fell upon her, shaking like a leaf as he pumped gush after gush up into her hungry cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.