Unholy Marriage - Cover

Unholy Marriage

Copyright© 2001 by Spiller

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Alyssia marries into a clan of most unusual customs.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple  

They had entered a very old part of New York, and Alexander stopped the car in a small square, very London-like, with trees, flowers and grass, surrounded by big old houses. "That's our new home." He pointed his hand at a really big, three-story affair. Quite simple to look at, built sometime during the 1700's out of red brick, kind of Queen Ann-style with white windows and a large black double-door, framed by two pillars.

"My God, it is huge for two people."

"Remember, we are going to have parties and guests."

The front door opened, and a tall man in his sixties came out. "I thought I heard the Packard. Welcome, Miss Alyssia, and welcome, Mr. Alexander."

As soon as Benton had taken their coats, he opened the doors to the central hall of the house. A truly breathtaking room. Huge winding stairs running up the walls, an elaborate lift made of glass and cast iron, and an enormous bay window with double doors, leading to a beautiful, secluded garden, running all the way down to the brink of Hudson river.

"Good Heavens, Alexander. I didn't even know that such houses existed. It's beautiful, it's overwhelming. We can't really accept such a gift, it's too much."

"Don't you like it?"

"Like it???? It's like something out of a fairy-tale. Look at that chest of drawers, it must be as old as the house. And the garden, the river, oh, my God. We can't accept this, it's too much, simply too much."

"Take it easy, darling. Victoria and Sully can afford it. And Sully has been so sorry that he didn't have any use for the house. On the other hand he couldn't bear to sell it. It's been in his family for generations. I bet you those two have had so much fun fixing up this old place. Let's take a short walk around."

With Benton as a guide, they went all over the house. Everything was in perfect order, the paint, wallpaper, lamps, furniture. And everything was done with impeccable taste. A wonderful mix of furniture and decor from the 1700's, when the house was built, set off by colourful Art Nouveau items, supplemented by the latest news in American and European furniture and appliances. And of course there was a sybaritic party-bedroom on the second floor.

"Well," Alexander said, when they were back in the central hall, "anything you want to change?"

"Not a thing, not one single thing. This is just so lovely."

"Well, I think I could do without those three yellow kid's-paintings in the diningroom."

"Are you crazy, you ignorant brute. They are by Paul Klee, and they have only just started their climb to world fame. They stay, if I have a say."

"OK, ok, they stay, my beautiful, strongwilled love."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.