Unholy Marriage - Cover

Unholy Marriage

Copyright© 2001 by Spiller

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Alyssia marries into a clan of most unusual customs.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple  

Six weeks had passed since the engagement/initiation-party, when Alyssia and Alexander were invited to Sunday brunch at Victoria and Sully's. The last days of September were glorious, and they chose to take the drive in the big Packard Le Baron, with the roof down. They both just adored that car, and they started out early, so they could enjoy a leisurely ride, watching the landscapes roll by and listening to the purr of the 12-cylinder engine. Just before noon they rolled up in front of the beautiful, white house, and were welcomed heartily by their hosts.

When they entered the lavish salon they were met with greetings from the 10 people present, and a little later they all went to the diningroom to have a fine meal.

When their initial hunger had been satisfied, Victoria smiled to the young couple. "I bet you are anxious to hear how the wedding plans are progressing."

"Of course we are, Victoria. We talked about it on the way up here, and we are sure that you have everything settled since you have called us here."

"Yes, my dear. We have worked hard, and so have the people on Baron's Island. We have managed to get a positive reply to our invitations from 260 members of the clan, who are older than the required 12 years."

"My God, it's going to be a really big event. But that's an incredible number of people to cater for on a little island." Alyssia was really stunned by the size of the project.

"Oh, yes, dear. We have all felt more or less like generals planning an invasion. Carpenters from the surrounding islands have built 60 huts with four beds in each. The rest of the guests will sleep in the west wing of the house, and you two will have the east wing to yourselves. Or whomever you may want to invite for smaller parties or whatever. But now the other members of the planning group will tell you about the plans."

Alyssia could hardly sit still. "This is all so terribly exciting."

Uncle Jonathan began: "You are supposed to be in Florida next Sunday. A special boat for you two alone will sail you to the island, where you will arrive Monday morning, so you can spend a few days' holiday before the wedding. The other guests will be picked up on Thursday in either Florida, Texas or Mexico, so all the guests will be on the island sometime during Friday."

Next was aunt Winnifred: "There are five of us, Victoria, myself, Hannah, Johannes and Charles, who have planned the meals, and of course the main dinner on Saturday. Extra cooks have been called in, and everything is ready. But we almost blew it. Yesterday we discovered that we had forgotten to order sufficient refrigerators - but a few telegrams managed that."

"That must be tons of food and wine," Alexander exclaimed.

"Yes, we are lucky that Johannes owns and manages that big congress centre in Chicago. Without his professional knowledge I'm not sure we had managed."

Next was Theodor, a greying musician from New York. "Clara and I have planned the entertainment. Fortunately there are so many fine musicians in our clan, and they have all agreed to take their turns playing, that we don't have to take in strangers, who might be offended by the way we party. The only outsiders will be a local calypso band that will play during lunch every day, but they will be shipped off the island by three o'clock."

Clara interjected: "I hope you have not yet chosen your wardrobe. We have taken Alma's suggestion from your initiation. That was a really fine event, I have heard. The theme of the whole prolonged weekend is: Nymphs and Pans. The only colours allowed are green, yellow and red, but because you are the bride, you are allowed a traditional white wedding gown for the ceremony itself, should you wish so."

And now it was Victoria's turn: "I have planned the ceremony itself, corresponding with Friedrich's mother, Augusta. We have managed to persuade the old priest from the church, in our former castle in Bavaria, to sail over here and perform the wedding. Actually he is leaving Hamburg today. That has also given us an excellent explanation as to why the whole German branch of our clan is traveling to USA. So you see, my dear, you have been an instrument for their escape. If we had not had your wedding, it is highly probable that they would not have been allowed to all go together."

Sully put in: "It's a good thing about the old priest. He's used to our ways, and nothing can offend him. I remember Friedrich's older sister, Hildegard, had chosen a very daring wedding-dress, which left her big breasts bared, and the old guy never batted an eye."

"Oh, oh. I think I know exactly how my wedding dress is going to look. And my friend will be able to make it before we leave for Florida."

"If you are inspired by the story about Hildegard, I can hardly wait", said Alexander.

"Well, yes and no. But I'm not going to go bare-breasted. Never fear."

"I, for one, should not mind", Alexander laughed.

"Hey, you two. Do you think you have time to listen to the rest?"

"Barely!"

Victoria called for an extra glass of wine, and then she told: "There are certain ceremonial activities that must be upheld. Some of them Alexander knows, others neither of you know. And the one he doesn't know is the hardest. You must uphold 5 days of absolute celibacy prior to the ceremony." She turned her head towards Alyssia. "Remember, no cock, no tools and no fingers. The same goes for you, Alexander. Rule number two you know: The 'deflowering' of the bride takes place in front of the whole party, like in the medieval ages. Only there hasn't been a single virgin to deflower for two hundred years. The only blood we have seen on the clan-sheet was the odd, unfortunate bride who had her period."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.