Unholy Marriage - Cover

Unholy Marriage

Copyright© 2001 by Spiller

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Alyssia marries into a clan of most unusual customs.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple  

The sight that met Alyssia in the bedroom was incredible. On the round bed, on a love-bench and on the floor, eight people were fucking, sucking, touching or reaching for, each other. On the floor was Clarence, with Rosalind squatting over his head, obviously enjoying his tongue. Nobody seemed to take care of his cock, which was standing proudly upright. Alyssia went straight for it. With one hand she supported herself on Rosalinds shoulder, while she lowered herself towards the hard cock. With her left hand she grabbed his cock and guided it to her opening, and with a deep sigh she sank all the way down until she rested on his thighs. When Rosalind had felt Alyssia's hand on her shoulder she turned her head for a short moment, then she smiled and directed her attention back to Clarence's tongue.

Alyssia felt a wave of depravity rush through her. Since she was 11 her life had been full of erotic fantasies, but none of them remotely paralleled this reality. She reached out for Rosalind's shoulders and started rubbing them. Without turning her head Rosalind lifted her arms, signalling that she wanted Alyssia to reach round for her breasts. These 19 year old globes were magnificent. They were big, they were firm, and they were crowned with huge brown aureoles and hard nipples. There was no way Alyssia could fit them into her hands, but when she pinched them lightly and ran a nail across each nipple, Rosalind's reaction showed how sensitive they were. She groaned, and leaned her head backwards on Alyssia, and at the same time she ground her pussy so hard against poor Clarence's mouth, that he had to push her back in order to breathe.

Alyssia began a slow motion up and down on Clarence's cock. Gradually she built up speed, at the same time holding on to Rosalind's breasts with a firmer and firmer grip. That was so much to Rosalind's liking, that she suddenly almost keeled over, as she was hit by a violent orgasm. Alyssia stopped fucking for a little while, letting her right hand slide down to Rosalind's belly to feel her contractions - and to support her. Rosalind's yell, as she was coming, seemed to trigger a lot of things in the room. One by one people moaned, screamed, or yelled: "I'm coming." "AAhhh, I'm coming." "God, this is great." Within three minutes the only person not yet to have come was Alyssia.

Right after all these orgasms there was relatively quiet in the big bedroom. From far away Alyssia heard the bell in the main entrance tower strike one. "My, what time was that?" she asked out loud.

"I guess it was half past eleven", Jonathan said. "Wait a sec, I've got my watch in my trousers over there." He disentangled himself from his cousin Barbara, and from the other side of the room he announced: "Yes, it's half past eleven, all right."

An "oh, no" escaped Alyssia.

"Why 'oh, no' ", asked Beatrice.

"I had just promised myself that I would try all of you, before we have to go."

"That really is a true clan spirit", Jamison laughed. "I'm sure that Alyssia is going to be a delightful addition to our clan."

"Shouldn't we try to fulfil her wish"? It was Alma's high-pitched voice that cut through.

"Of course we should, but you have already had your go. Now the rest of us are in line." Anthony was standing in the doorway to the pool, his body still dripping water on the floor.

Short and square Pallon, with the greying temples and hairy chest, knelt beside Alyssia and put his hand on her belly, where he could feel Clarence's cock pressing against the front of her vagina. "Does your wish go for men and women alike?"

The consequence of her wish suddenly got through to Alyssia's brain, and triggered small, delicious contractions in her cunt, contractions which were very enjoyable to Clarence. Alyssia nodded her head 'yes', and she whispered: "Yes, all of you."

Pallon took her hand, and reluctantly she began getting up, and with a slurping sound Clarence's cock left her cunt. Red, and shiny with her juices, it was standing straight up from his body, but only for a minute. Then little Alma knelt beside him and took him into her mouth.

"Let us go to this 'Y'-bench then", Pallon said. He lifted her up in his strong arms and carried her to the other side of the bed, and lowered her on a silk-covered, padded bench in the form of a 'Y'. With her legs on the open arms of the 'Y', a man could kneel between her legs and comfortably fuck her, and her head was just sufficiently raised on the foot of the 'Y' to allow any woman to squat over her mouth.

It was absolutely foreign, when Pallon knelt between her legs and pushed his very long and thin cock into her. After all he was the fourth man to enter her that evening. Then Barbara lifted her leg over Alyssia's chest and lowered her cunt to her mouth. An indescribable mix of sperm and juice met Alyssia's tongue, just as Pallon began fucking her in earnest. And that was when Alyssia lost the last shreds of self control.

In a hysteric daze she felt man after man enter her cunt to fuck her, and cunt after cunt was pressed down on her face, most of them well fucked. She had no way of telling who was fucking her, but she could see the women through her glazed eyes. For more than fifteen minutes she sobbed, she cried and she yelled, as soon as one cunt left her mouth free to do so, only to be replaced by the next. There were fat cocks, long cocks, short cocks, some of them came in her, others left her to give room to the next, but they were soon buried in one of the cunts that were not sitting on her face.

There were naked cunts, trimmed cunts and hairy ones, some filled with sperm and some fresh like morning dew.

Her first two orgasms were fast and violent, but for the rest of the time it was wave after wave running over her. Like a glutton she took it all, craved it all, hungered for it all, like never before in her life. And it was all done so elegantly and caring, that Alyssia felt she was drowning in a deep sea of love and passion. And suddenly it all ended, as she lost consciousness.

"What do we do now? We have to be back in the dininghall in a few minutes. I sure hope she has not come to any harm."

Beatrice stepped in with a deep blue bedsheet, made of shiny silk. "There is nothing wrong with her. Victoria prepared me, that she might pass out. She is just overloaded. I think we should wrap her up in this sheet, and then Fallon can carry her down to the hall. I'm sure Alexander will be proud to see his wife in this state."

'This state' was really a sight. Alyssia's elaborate hairdo was gone, her forehead and chest were covered in sweat, and her belly and thighs were sticky with come. Her pale skin was almost white, and her breathing was barely audible. Beatrice's proposal was accepted, and Pallon picked up his light, blue bundle and started the walk back to the diningroom, followed by the rest of the group, last Alma, who also carried Alyssia's clothes. Shortly before they reached the entrance to the dining-hall Alyssia opened her eyes. "What happened", she whispered.

"You passed away in passion, dear." Pallon lifted his left arm a little so he could press a tender kiss on her forehead. "You just rest here in my arms, and you'll be with your Alexander in a few seconds."

Their arrival in the dining-hall was greeted with applause. Pallon carried Alyssia up to Alexander at the end of the big table. "Your wife-to-be has been properly initiated, Alexander, and she has done you and our clan great honour." He stretched out his arms and handed his tiny bundle to her fiancée.

Alexander lifted her a little, so he could kiss her eyes and her mouth. "Hello, pretty. You look as if you have had a good time."

Alyssia blushed. "I have, love. Better than I had fantasy to imagine. Are you sure you are all right with it? You look as if nothing has happened."

"I wouldn't want it any other way, love. And I can tell you a lot has happened, but not in your way. I'll show you later. For now we sit down and we all have a little bowl of the wonderful soup that Winnifred as cooked for us." He gently lowered Alyssia to the floor, unwrapped her so she stood naked in front of the whole party for a few seconds, and then he draped the blue silk around her shoulders and body. "You'll have to buy a few dresses in that colour. It is so becoming to you."

They all sat down, and the strengthening soup was served. A little later uncle Jonathan hit his glass and got up.

"Dear Alyssia and Alexander, dear clan. I can honestly give evidence, that Alyssia will be a true member of our clan. And you can just look at her. Doesn't she look truly fucked out?" There were mumbles of approval round the table, but Alyssia's face turned deeply red, and she was so embarrassed, that she hid it in her hands.

"Why do you hide your face, dear? You passed your initiation with flying colours. If it's any comfort to you, just remember that all the married women here have looked just as fucked out as you do. I remember Winnifred, when she..."

"Jonathan ! ! Stick to your subject." Winnifred sounded strict, but her eyes were smiling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.