Unholy Marriage - Cover

Unholy Marriage

Copyright© 2001 by Spiller

Chapter 6: The party

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: The party - Alyssia marries into a clan of most unusual customs.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple  

The days up to the engagement party flew by in a blur of preparation. All the time members of the clan were calling to congratulate, some of them to tell they were looking forward to the party. Which by the way would be held at uncle Jonathan's large estate, overlooking the Hudson river.

Alyssia wanted to look special, inside out, and spent two days shopping for just the right things. When finally a limo stopped in front of her house, late Saturday afternoon, she was ready. She looked ready, she felt ready, and she looked like a million dollars. A footlong, ivory white dress, made of clinging, shiny silk, plus of course her high heels, made her look a lot taller, than she really was. The design was impeccably classy, and yet there was just enough cleavage and bared back to make her look highly erotic. And there was just enough bared back to make it evident, that her pert breasts made their poking against the silk unassisted by a bra, while the long skirt hid her olive-green suspenders, stockings and ultrathin, widelegged panties. Olive green always looked precious against her pale skin.

Her hairdresser had copied a hairdo from Napoleon's mistress Josephine, piling her black hair up on her head, held together by the two pearl necklaces she had inherited from her grandmother, while her beautiful face was framed by tiny ringlets hanging down from the hairdo.

What could not be seen anywhere but in her eyes, were the butterflies in her belly and the anticipating swell of her pussy. But she was sure Alexander would read it.

The driver timed his route perfectly. At five minutes to six they rolled up in front of the white mainbuilding, where she was met and welcomed by uncle Jonathan, and at six o'clock sharp he opened the doors to the big hall, and their entrance was greeted with applause and ooohh's and aaahhh's. While Jonathan led her up the floor to her seat of honour at the middle of the long table, Alyssia sneaked an estimate of the party. A lot of known faces, a few unknown, about 30 in all, the youngest looking like 15-16 year olds, the oldest about 50. And there was Alexander, standing at his chair, waiting for her with a look of love on his face.

"My love, how absolutely ravishing you look. I didn't know God made girls that beautiful. Welcome, love." An elegant kiss on her hand, whereupon he held her chair while she sat down.

The dinner was perfect and elegant, of course. A small orchestra played Händel, Mozart and Vivaldi, the conversation was witty and spirited, never really vulgar, though many hints were dropped about the purpose of the evening.

As nine o'clock drew closer Alyssia felt her anticipation harder and harder. With starry eyes she looked at Alexander and whispered: "I'm really getting nervous about this, love."

"No need to, my dear. I'm sure you'll find these people kind and helpful. I can see that Victoria and Sully really have put a lot of work into this party. Remember, I know everybody here, and almost all of them I know very well, indeed." He kissed her cheek and put his arm reassuringly round her naked shoulders.

Shortly before nine Alexander hit his glass.

"Dear family, dear clan. As you all know, this lovely woman has promised to become my wife, and a member of our clan. Only she and I can tell you, how happy that has made me. I feel sure she is the prettiest ever to join us. Only a few days ago Victoria and Sully, my dear grandparents who are not allowed to be with us today, told her about the customs of our clan, but I feel perfectly sure, that you will be able to initiate her to our ways of life. I know, that Jonathan has a few words to say, and then I surrender my wife-to-be to your caring hands. Will you all join me in a toast to Alyssia to show your appreciation of her beauty and love."

The applause was loud and heartfelt, and no sooner had Alexander sat down again, than Jonathan hit his glass.

"Dear family, dear clan. I cannot tell you how proud Winnifred and I are, that our house was chosen to host this initiation. I cannot really tell, how our beautiful Alyssia has gotten so close to Victoria and Sully." His big smile revealed, that really he knew. "But I can say for sure, that they have been very busy collecting the wedding gift for this, the only marriage we are going to have for all of 1938. As proper grandparents they have donated the huge townhouse they inherited from Sully's parents, and right now craftsmen are working day and night, to bring it up to modern standards. And apart from that they have collected the young couple's starting capital. Up till now the clan-gift will consist of 7 million dollars, but I have no doubt that they will not stop until they reach a lot more." A hearty applause followed this announcement. "And now, dear family, dear clan, it is nine o'clock. You have all been assigned your group by Victoria and Sully, and when I ring the little bell, I want you to follow Winnifred and Alexander to the library, and the rest of you go with Alyssia and I to the west wing. Let us all enjoy a lovely evening, and we'll meet again in the big salon at midnight, for a nightcap and a chat. Thank you, dear family, dear clan."

Uncle Jonathan went round the table to Alyssia and Alexander. "May I take your fiancée to the initiation ceremony?"

"Yes, dear uncle. And I know she couldn't very well be in better hands." He got up from his chair, helped Alyssia get up, too, and then he kissed her lovingly. "Have a good time, my love. And don't be nervous, it is perfectly legal to get as randy as they go. See you at midnight."

When uncle Jonathan took her hand and held it at shoulderheight, almost as if they were a pair of dancers walking to the floor of competition, she felt her knees almost buckle under her. The high tension she had felt for the last half hour gave way to a rush of passion and anticipation, and she hardly saw anything on the way to the 'west wing', but she did not need to. Uncle Jonathan guided her elegantly, and their group followed like a band of soldiers. When they stopped in front of a white double door uncle Jonathan picked her up in his strong arms, like she was a little baby, and a pretty young girl and a handsome youth opened the doors and held them, while she was carried into a most incredible room. It had to be at least 150-200 square metres, walls and floor covered in white and coloured marble, woodwork in white and gold, columns carrying the ceiling, and in the centre an enormous round bed, laid out with a fiery red silk sheet and lots of manycoloured pillows. When uncle Jonathan gently set her down on the thick deepgreen carpet beside the bed, a carefully orchestrated ceremony began.

Alma, who looked like she was 13, but had to be at least 15, and Beatrice who Alyssia knew to be 45, stepped up to her. While the rest of the group sat down on the sofas, chairs and lovebenches spread around the room, they began the process of undressing Alyssia. While Beatrice carefully removed the pearls from her hair and let it fall down to her shoulders, Alma removed her dress, finally asking her to step out of the bundle of silk at her feet. The two women turned Alyssia to face a tall mirror on the wall, and Alma kneeled in front of her. The sight in the mirror made Alyssias blood boil, while Alma gently pulled her thin panties down. "My, these panties are really wet. I think you'll taste great. Can I?"

Alyssia could not say a word. She just nodded her head 'yes', and while Beatrice reached round from behind to cup her tingling breasts, Alma put her young mouth up to her pussy and let her tongue slip in between her wet lips. The feeling was as strong as an electric shock. A wave of passion cursed through her body, as Alma teased her clit, sucked gently on it, and let go of it, only to blow a hot breath on it. "Wow, you really taste sweet, Alyssia. I'm happy I was the first to taste you." As Alma started to get up again, she grabbed Alyssia's legs, and she and Beatrice carried her over to the big bed, where they gently lowered her onto the silken sheets.

Uncle Jonathan stepped up to her. "Dear Alyssia. There is only one thing left that we have to carry out according to tradition, and you may chose to keep your eyes open all through, or you may be blindfolded, if you wish so."

Alyssia could hardly speak, so it was closer to a whisper when she said: "I have no wish to be blindfolded, unless it's something bad you are going to do to me."

Jonathan laughed. "No, my dear, nobody is going to harm you. But everybody present has to touch, caress and tease your body with our hands and lips, and thereafter the oldest and youngest man will make love to you, assisted by the youngest and oldest woman. You wouldn't want to close your eyes to that, would you?"

"Oh, my God, no. But please get started."

They all went up to the bed and sat down on the edge, all around her, and she looked up at all the kind faces. Hands were stretched out, and like a flutter of birds they were all over her body. Her breasts, her thighs, her belly, her pussy, and in a very short time she gave up keeping track of who was doing what. She felt how one hand in her pussy, obviously a male one, was pulled away and it's place was taken by a woman's delicate fingers. Two different hands were exciting her flat belly and pulling up on her skin so she felt the hood of her clit move back to bare the shiny, pink pearl. With a shrill, shivering yell she gave in to her passion as the orgasm raked through her body. The hand between her thighs stopped touching her clit for a moment, and another hand cupped her pussy, as if to protect it for a while. But the other hands continued to make themselves familiar with her tiny, slim body. And lips moved from her neck to her breasts, tongues were teasing her ears, one woman kissed her lips so tenderly that she wanted to cry, but the only result was a moan, and her passion rose again.

She felt her legs being raised and spread wide, and while the people who held them continued their massaging of her thighs, she saw little Alma move her face in between her legs and clamp her mouth down on her pussy. A searing wave of heat exploded in her, as the young girl expertly sucked her clit into her mouth, and then began shaking her head from side to side. A young boy sucked hard on her left nipple, while uncle Jonathan held the right nipple between his teeth and let his tongue dance on it. Alyssia whimpered and humped her pussy against Alma's pretty face, but suddenly Alma stopped. She raised her head and said: "Uncle Jonathan, I'm sure she is ready for you now."

As the other people withdrew from her body, Jonathan moved round on the bed and took up position between her widespread legs. The people who held them open moved away, but Alyssia's hunger was so big that she just held them open herself. Alma grabbed Jonathans very hard cock and guided it to the dripping opening of Alyssia's cunt. A deeptoned, rusty "AAaaarrrhhhhh" escaped her as she felt the strong pole enter her. While Jonathan slowly and deliberately worked his way to the bottom of her cunt, Alma laid down beside her and started kissing her cheeks and lips, while her little hands did wonders to her pointed breasts. This exquisite fuck quickly brought Alyssia to the brink of orgasm. Suddenly Alma whispered close to her ear: "Please, put your hand down and touch my pussy, I want it so much."

She was shivering all over, but she managed to move her arm down, only to feel Alma raise her body a little and move in, to position her downy pussy on Alyssia's upturned hand. "Please, put your middle finger in", Alma whispered again. Alyssia hooked her middle finger, and easily it found it's way into that wet, young pussy, and that was the last straw. When she felt Alma rub her pussy against the palm of her hand, in rhythm with Jonathan's insistent fucking, and the young juices running freely down her fingers, she exploded in a long, mind-blowing orgasm. The most exquisite cramps cursed through her body, and a long growl was the only sound she could emit. Just as she felt the waves of pleasure beginning to diminish, Jonathan pushed his cock as hard into her as possible, and spurt after spurt hit the bottom of her vagina, while Alma clamped her thighs hard around her hand, and bit her nipple hard. Alyssia's orgasm took on a new momentum, and she could do nothing to prevent tears of happiness running down her cheeks.

She was dimly aware, that Jonathan withdrew from her pussy, while Alma got up on her knees to kiss the tears away from her cheeks. That's when she became aware of the applause from all around the room. People in different stages of nakedness were clapping their hands, and a few came up to the bed to kiss her and congratulate her.

Beatrice leaned over her and asked: "Would you like me to lick you clean before we go on, or do you prefer a shower?"

In her relaxed state Alyssia couldn't help laughing. "What a perfectly wicked offer, Beatrice. Nothing in the world could make me turn it down." With a big smile she folded her hands behind her head and let her thighs fall open.

Alyssia felt utterly pampered, as Beatrice set out to clean her pussy, beginning with soft, nibbling lips on the inside of her thighs. Slowly she moved up towards the naked pussy, now leaking the copious load uncle Jonathan had deposited in it. A shiver ran through her body as she felt the pointed tongue work it's way in between her wet lips, and when Beatrice began an appreciative groaning against her naked skin, while she was slurping up the sperm, Alyssia felt the familiar tingling fire start again.

On a lovebench right beside the big, round bed, Alexander's cousin Naomi was given a treatment of the same kind, only it was a man, servicing her. Naomi's very tall, very slim body was shaking in pleasure, and she stretched out a hand towards uncle Jonathan, her father, and invited his wilted cock into her mouth to be sucked clean. This incestuous sight sent new shivers through Alyssia's body, which pushed out the last glob of sperm from her vagina, just to be sucked up eagerly by Beatrice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.