Unholy Marriage - Cover

Unholy Marriage

Copyright© 2001 by Spiller

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Alyssia marries into a clan of most unusual customs.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple  

Sully led Alyssia upstairs and opened a door at the end of a long corridor. A truly Sybaritic sight met her there. A lavishly decorated room with chairs, divans, mirrors everywhere, and in the centre an enormous round bed, filled with pillows, silken blankets of various colours, and soft ropes hanging from the headrest. Large antique Japanese paintings of explicit erotic nature decorated the walls where mirrors didn't take up the space.

Alyssia turned round towards Sully and invited him to a soft kiss, while she pressed her slender body against his. She turned her head to see Alexander in a fierce embrace with Victoria. She felt her blood racing through her body, and helplessly she felt her pussy start seeping. The whole thing 'was so new: Kissing an old man was new to her, watching her husband to be kissing his grandmother was even more exotic. Alexander and Victoria broke their embrace and went over to Alyssia and Sully. When Victoria started kissing Alyssia she almost fainted from passion.

"We have better do this kissing a little wilder than on the terrace, dear." This was only the second time in her life that she kissed another woman, but there was no denial: It made her horny beyond description, and even more so, when Alexander and Sully started caressing her body while they freed her from her clothes. Victoria's kisses kept raising her passion, but when she felt Sully's hands on her breasts and nipples, while Alexander's right hand had crossed her belly and reached her dripping pussy, she sure was ready.

"Oh, my God," she panted. "Will somebody please fuck me or lick me, I can't stand this any more. Please, fuck me, right now."

"Of course,"said Alexander. "Do you want the honour, Sully? Victoria and I will help you bring her to entirely new hights." Alexander threw his arms around his wife to be, and kissed her with all his passion. "Oh, my love, you can't even imagine how happy I am that we are getting married. You are the most beautiful and sexy girl I know, and I'm sure we shall be happy." Alyssia sighed as Alexander picked her up in his arms and carried her to the big bed, while Sully and Victoria undressed.

She folded her hands behind her head, making her breasts stand up proudly, then she bent her knees and opened her quivering thighs. Her eyes sparkled as she smiled to her three lovers. "Can't I be just lazy, and enjoy what you are going to do to me?"

"My dear girl", said Victoria. "There are so many new things going to happen to you today. We're not going to leave you until you are exhausted, so I think it's perfect, that you want to be lazy. Save all the energy you've got."

She waved a little sign to Sully and Alexander, that she wanted them to stand by for a while, and slowly she lowered her lucious lips towards Alyssia's pretty, trimmed pussy. She had let her long, soft, grey hair down, and while she blew a thin stream of hot breath on Alyssia's clit, she let her hair tickle the young, slender thighs and belly. When finally Victoria started nibbling her vulva and her clit, Alyssia let out a deep sigh of excitement, and only a minute later, while she opened her eyes to look at Alexander and Sully, she exploded in an exquisite orgasm, a kind she had never felt.

"Oh, my God, this is so wonderful. Victoria, it's divine. But now, please, will one of you fuck me?"

While Alexander and Victoria lay down on each side of her, Alyssia opened her legs to receive Sully between them. When she felt his cock prodding for the opening of her pussy, she didn't have time to let him find his way. She reached down and grabbed his cock, feeling it's lovely thickness, and guided it in. God, how he felt different. It was only the second man to enter her body, and he was all over different. While Alexander was all muscle, covered with soft, lovely skin, Sully was all sinews and muscle, hard, exciting, and the cock in her pussy was short and very fat. The newness was intoxicating, and feeling Alexander and Victoria press their bodies against her sides made her feel naughty beyond belief. Sully's insistent fucking soon brought her to the brink of another orgasm. That was just the signals they were waiting for. Alexander and Victoria started nippling and biting her nipples, while their hands were caressing her belly, her thighs, her neck and her throat. With a loud wail she was thrown into a searing orgasm. For more than a minute her pussy was spasming round Sully's fat cock, which never stopped it's insistent movement inside her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.