Unholy Marriage - Cover

Unholy Marriage

Copyright© 2001 by Spiller

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alyssia marries into a clan of most unusual customs.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple  

Alice relaxed for the first time since this morning. Tension had been high all day, and she had heard so many things that were going to change her life. Now that things were settled she felt light-headed and bubbly, and the champagne added to that feeling.

"I think I'd like one of those small cakes now."

"Of course." Victoria got up and went over to her chair and handed her the little silver tray. Before she picked one of the cakes, Alice looked up into Victoria's sparkling and smiling eyes. "Is there anything else I can get you?"

"Can I be frank?"

"Of course you can."

"Then I'd like to take advantage of my new status and ask you for a kiss. Today was the first time ever I kissed another woman, and I kind of liked it."

Victoria put down the tray and bent down to her. The sweet smell of her perfume surrounded Alice, and when she put her arms round her shoulder, she leaned back and lifted her mouth towards the much older woman. Gently Victoria nipped a few times on her lips, and then brought their lips together in a long, delicious and very exciting kiss. Alice closed her eyes and kissed back, pushing out her tongue against Victoria's mouth, which she opened willingly so their tongues could play the age-old game of twisting, tasting and fencing. The kisses were so highly erotic and unusual that she felt her panties grow damp. This woman was at least 40 years her senior, and yet she brought Alice almost in trance with her kisses. And the knowledge that her fiancé was looking at them made her even hornier. She broke the kiss and gasped for air, like an underwater swimmer diving out.

"Thank you, Victoria, that was very, very lovely and erotic. I never felt anything like it."

"You are always welcome, my dear." Victoria gave her a little pat on her cheek, and as she was standing up she let her hand trail across Alice's firm breast. While she was sitting down she said:

"Of course you have noticed that we have rather long and old-fashioned names. All new clanmembers with short and modern names are asked to take up a new name, or to call themselves the original version of their name. How would you like us to call you 'Alyssia' ?"

"You wouldn't believe it, grandmother, but that is the name I've got on my birth certificate. I don't even know where my parents got that name, but it has never been used. I was always called Alice. I'd be happy to have you call me Alyssia." She smiled to Sully and Alexander: "That's it, new life, new name."

"And now, I think you two young ones ought to go upstairs and celebrate your promises." Sully smiled to them. "Victoria and I have a few things to talk about."

Alexander hugged Alyssia. "Feel like going upstairs, dear? Sounds to me like a good idea."

"Oh, yes, it does. And if Victoria and Sully wants to look in on us a little later, shouldn't we invite them to do so?"

"Oh, my dear. So eager to take advantage of your new status?"

Alyssia looked up at him with sparkling eyes. "No, my love, but this early afternoon has made me hornier than I can ever remember, and that is what I'd like to take advantage of, if you don't mind?"

"All right, love. I'm so happy that you have got the right spirit to join the clan, actually I'm quite ecstatic. Why have them wait. Shouldn't we invite them to join us now? That is if they'd care to." Alexander held out his hand towards his grandmother, and seeing this Alyssia went over to Sully and took his arm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.