Unholy Marriage
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2001 by Spiller

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alyssia marries into a clan of most unusual customs.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple  

"I gather that Alexander often has referred to our family, calling it a clan. And he is right. We are definitely not an ordinary family."

"Our history goes back more than four hundred years, and every member and every major event, is recorded."

"Life has been generous to our clan. As long as we have behaved according to the rules and traditions of our clan, we have been prosperous without much effort, we have been influential, and we have all lived long and active lives."

"A very few times through history, a clanmember has fallen in love with a person, who did not want to adhere to our rules. Usually they have found out in time, so no marriage wows have been given, but the two times a prospective spouse refused, or agreed with fingers crossed, it has been bad for our clan."

"That is why Alexander has not yet asked you, himself. I promise you, it is not because he does not love you. But he always told us what a strong-willed person you are."

"And he feared you might refuse, because you did not love him enough."

"Oh, but I do." Alice could not help but comment on that.

"We shall see, we shall see, my dear."

"Basically we are a hedonistic clan. And a social network. If you are appalled by the thought of having sex with Alexander's pretty cousin or with his uncle's son, you don't belong. If you would not have a few of the clanmember's children living at your place, to help out for a short time, you don't belong. And if you would not sell your house in order to raise money to help a member, you don't belong."

"And if you cannot keep your mouth shut in the outside world, you don't belong either."

Alice was on the brink of making a comment, but Victoria put a finger to her succulent lips and shook her head 'no'.

"The social part of the clan is more like a commitment, than something you actually have to do, and we have to look into the books to find stories about people who have sold houses or land in order to help another clan member. For the last 8 generations we have been very wealthy, and the help we give each other today is more like good advice and insider information. Plus we all pool together to give every new couple a fair start in their marriage. A very substantial sum will allow you to set up house according to our standards, and get you into any business you should like to enter."

Victoria poured her another cup of tea, and with a kind smile she said:

"It's the hedonistic part that may cause you trouble, because it is so unusual. But I can tell you, once you get used to that way of living, you would not miss it for all the riches."

"Did you really mean that, Sully? That I'm supposed to have sex with other men and women of the clan?"

"Oh, yes. And of course that has a historic background, like almost everything else in our clan. You probably know that late seventeenth and early eighteenth century was a hedonistic period. One of the more well known results of that was the closing down of public bathing facilities, because all of Europe was overwhelmed by a wave of venereal diseases, some of them deadly. At that time our families were living not far from each other in Germany, and in order not to give up the pleasures of a rich and varied sexlife, they bought one of the closed down facilities, reopened it, but for clan families only. Every member swore a sacred oath, that they would abstain from sex with people from outside the clan."

Victoria smiled. "That way they could avoid the diseases, and there were still so many partners to chose from, that the pleasures were manyfold."

"Later, when Pietism swept Europe, about the same time as families of the clan started to immigrate to America, the clan had to become more secret about it. Especially the smaller societies in Germany and up the east coast of America were very religious, very judgmental, and the clan had to go 'underground' if they wanted to go on."

"And believe me, everybody wanted to go on. If you have not tried to be pleasured by four or five people, men and women, you have something to look forward to."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.