Unholy Marriage - Cover

Unholy Marriage

Copyright© 2001 by Spiller

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Alyssia marries into a clan of most unusual customs.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple  

Never ever had Alice been this much in love. When she was by herself in her apartment she felt empty. When she heard the deeptoned rumble of his flashy Packard Le Baron she felt dizzy, and when she looked into Alexander's greyblue eyes she felt like drowning herself in his smile and his mind.

They had been 'going steady' for half a year now, and she considered herself the luckiest girl in the world, that a man like Alexander would even look her way. Not that she was not worth looking at, she knew she was, but up till now her experiences with men had been short-lived, and they had all seemed to be so terribly busy transforming her into an image, they had in their mind. And those images were nothing like the image, she had of herself. Young men of 1938 wanted real housewives, obedient housewives, servicing housewives, meaning little women minding the home, waiting for big daddy to come home and tell them what to do.

When people called her 'emancipated' she was proud, even if they meant it in a derogatory way. When men said she was preoccupied with her job as a literary consultant, she would answer "yes, of course." And when prospecting suitors said they wanted a 'nest full of kids', she would say "No. One, or two at the most." And for those three, simple reasons her former relationships had ended on a bad note, even before any sexual relationships had been established.

And then along came Alexander. Tall, handsome, elegant, and judging by his behaviour rather well off. His Packard Le Baron was definitely no Ford. He was an inspired listener to opera and symphonies, had even taken her to Verona for a week of opera and classical music, he was a great dancer, he favoured gourmet restaurants,... you name it, Alexander had it. He never questioned her job, he was happy that she was a strong-willed person, and even if he really was a family man, he had expressed his wish for only one kid, maybe two.

And when finally, after four months, they upgraded their relationship to include sex, he was a magnificent and caring lover. He never tired of praising her beauty or showing his affection, he knew just how to excite her, to induce new fantasies and new lusts in her mind and her body, and when she wanted to try something she had imagined, he was always willing. You see, the fact that she was a 24 year old virgin didn't mean that she was a newcomer to lust. She found the pleasures of masturbation at the early age of 11, and she had persued them frequently and with imagination ever since.

The only thing that puzzled her was, that he had never mentioned marriage. She knew that he was a real family-man. She had visited most members of his large family, and always Alexander was happy, funny, a wonder with his younger relatives and a kind and loving friend to the older. Why had he not expressed any wish to be married?

She got up this Saturday morning. This Saturday, which should change her life radically, only she did not know it yet. On her way to the shower she once again looked at her naked body in the big mirror. Was there anything wrong with her body? No. The usual image met her. A tiny, slim body, delicious small breasts with big, upturned nipples. A flat stomach, beautiful hips framing a well trimmed black pussy, and legs that looked long and tapered, carrying all the other wonders. And on top of it all her pretty face with the straight, narrow nose, full lips, shiny brown eyes which did not need any mascara or eyeliner to catch your attention. And last her crown of wavy, black hair, cascading over her shoulders, halfway down her back. Alice shook her head 'no'. There was no reason for it in her looks. And that's when she made her decision: They had a date for lunch at the Ritz, and there she would ask him!

She finished her shower, dressed herself in a flowery, thin cotton dress, a big, white strawhat, and bare feet in high heeled golden sandals. Of course Alexander was enchanted when he picked her up, and on the way to the Ritz she enjoyed both his attention and the wind in her hair. Halfway through lunch she asked the question.

"Alexander. I've wondered for some time. You seem to be so happy with your family. How come you haven't even hinted at starting one of your own?"

"Ah, here we go, love. I knew we'd come to that, and I certainly want you to be my wife. But you see, my family is a bit special, more like a clan, and I should have liked us to know each other just a little bit better before I asked you. I certainly don't want to loose you, now that I have found you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.