Wedding
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2001 by rlfj

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - All sorts of sexual shenanigans take place surrounding the wedding of a young couple.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Where’s your keys, George?” asked Frank conversationally. The last guests had just left, and it was just the four of them still at the country club.

“In my pocket,” replied the father of the groom, confused by the question.

“You sure? Let me see them.”

George shrugged and reached into his pocket, pulling them out and jingling them in Dave’s face.

“You’re right,” remarked Frank, reaching out and snagging them. He thrust them into his pocket. “You won’t be needing them tonight.”

“What?” roared George Talbot. “What the hell?” He moved towards Frank menacingly, only to stumble against a table and stop.

“You are in no condition to drive. You can have these back tomorrow.”

As Amanda and Jill watched, George lurched towards Frank a second time, swearing he was sober as a judge, and Frank simply backed away. After he stumbled against a second table, though, he stopped and straightened up. Shaking the cobwebs from his head, he took a deep breath. “You’re right. I can’t drive. I apologize.” Taking another deep breath, he said, “Actually, I’m not drunk, just not sober enough to drive.”

“Should we call a cab?” asked Jill, slipping an arm around her husband’s waist.

“Oh hell, stay at our place. You’ll never catch a cab at this time of night, not for a drive all the way to the other side of town,” answered Amanda. “We can drive you back in the morning. Besides, it’s not like we don’t have a spare room now, is it?”

The others snickered at this comment and George shrugged his shoulders in acquiescence.

“Goody!” answered Jill. She grabbed Amanda’s hand and pulled her towards the bar. “Hey, you’ve paid for this already, so let’s not leave any behind.” She pulled Amanda behind the bar, where the bartender was starting to clean up. Pointing to an ice-filled chest on the floor with several bottles of champagne, she snagged two and handed them to her hostess. Taking another two for herself, she said, “Waste not, want not!”

Frank and George smiled and escorted the two women to Frank’s Buick. “You’ll never fit in the back,” Jill told her husband. “You two sit up front and Amanda and I will sit back here.”

George gave an amiable “Okay” and climbed into the passenger side after shutting the rear door on the two women. He smiled ruefully at Frank, knowing his wife was right. He was too tall for almost any back seat.

It was only a fifteen-minute drive from the country club to the Jellicoe’s, as opposed to over forty-five to the hotel on the other side of the city where George and Jill were staying. Along the way, the men up front were mystified by the peals of laughter echoing from the rear. These had started after Jill had opened one of the bottles of champagne, causing the cork to rebound around the interior, much to Frank’s dismay. “Hey, keep that down. I don’t need to be pulled over by a cop!”

Jill and Amanda laughed at this, then Amanda stared as Jill mimed giving the foaming bottle a hand job. She whooped in laughter, then mimed giving one of her bottles a blow job, causing Jill to burst into laughter. The two women practically drained the bottle between them, making the crudest of sexual mimicry to each other, and were quite drunk by the time their husbands got them out of the car. George took the bottle and drank from it, then passed it to Frank, who drained it. “Another dead soldier,” he quipped.

Jill held up the second bottle she was carrying. “Reinforcements!”

“Christ!”

Frank let them inside the house, at which point both his wife and Jill announced that they needed the bathroom. Frank simply shook his head in rueful disgust and took the bottles away from Amanda. Jill held on to hers as she followed Amanda upstairs, oohing as she was shown around. Frank led George into the living room and settled onto the couch. Looking around, George spotted the wet bar and moved behind it, pulling four flutes out and setting them on the bar. He opened the bottle of champagne much more decorously than his wife and poured some for Frank and himself.

“You didn’t really, you know, in the garden...?” asked Frank skeptically as he accepted his flute.

George grinned maniacally. “Damn straight! I noticed what was going on and told Jill. It was her idea.”

“You’re shitting me!”

“Like hell! We went out back and watched through the bushes as some girl gave a hummer to one of the ushers. It turned her on so much that she led me to a gazebo way out back and gave me one. Topless, too!”

“Shit!” said Frank with a laugh.

“Yeah, later on, when you saw me diddling Jill, that was sort of a thank you, you know?” George laughed. “Come on, don’t tell me you didn’t want to nail Amanda? She was looking way too good for you not to want some of that!”

It was Frank’s turn to waggle his eyebrows lasciviously. “Not there, but earlier, at the church, in the men’s room...”


“ ... bent over, taking it from the rear. It was great!” commented Amanda to Jill. “He had my skirt around my waist and my top open and pulled down and he was just banging away. Anybody could have come in!” The two women had found their way to the master bath, where they had unselfconsciously relieved themselves on the toilet and were now gabbing to each other as they worked on the second bottle of champagne.

“Oh, that sounds so hot!” exclaimed Jill. “I hope I get some more tonight from George! I am so horny I could just go bust! I mean, I gave him a titty fuck and a BJ out in the gazebo, and he fingerfucked me later, but I am still just incredibly horny!”

Amanda grinned at this. “Listen, go take a cold shower and leave your dress here. I’ll let you have one of my robes. I know I need a bath.”

“So, go ahead.” Jill left the bathroom and went back into the master bedroom, leaving the door open. Through the door she watched as Amanda stripped off her dress, then peeled her underwear and stockings off. Pussy juice was practically running down her own legs as she watched her curvaceous hostess through the glass door of the shower. She hurriedly stripped off her own clothing, then padded softly back into the bath. Pulling open the door, she stepped inside, laughing at the shock Amanda showed on her face. “I couldn’t wait!”

“Uhhh...”

“Turn around, I’ll do your back,” said Jill as she luxuriated under the hot water. Dumbfounded, Amanda turned away, then shivered at Jill’s touch as the tall blonde began running the soap across her back. In short order, Jill was providing a very sensual massage as part of the cleaning process. Amanda gave an involuntary groan as Jill ran her fingers along the crack of her ass. “Do you and Frank ever play on the side?” asked Jill softly. She ran a pair of soapy hands around to Amanda’s navel and raised them up under her tits, cupping them gently before withdrawing. “Ever do any swinging or swapping?”

Startled, Amanda turned slowly to face Jill. Jill kept her hands at the same height, so that when they were facing each other, she was fondling Amanda’s large and puffy nipples. Amanda gave a quiet squeal of pleasure, then nodded mutely.

“Good, cause George and I have this little thing we like to do.” Jill lowered one hand to Amanda’s slickly nude crotch and began running a finger through her pussy lips. “See, George has a tendency to fool around on me. I caught him once when I flew out to meet him on a business trip when he wasn’t expecting me, and I walked in on him and a secretary on the bed. What happened was that I didn’t get pissed, I got horny. I made the girl do me as well as George. I discovered I was bi.” This was said in a whisper, as she leaned forward against a quivering Amanda, leaning in to lick her ear and neck. Amanda gasped as her body took over, shaking as she pulsed through a shattering orgasm. Jill continued fondling Amanda until the shorter brunette pulled away, gasping for breath.

“Oh God, I’ve never...”

“Did you like that?” asked Jill with a smile.

“Jesus, yes!”

“Then do it to me. Later, we can go down and do the guys together. Would you like that?” she asked with a grin.

Amanda shyly nodded, blushing as she did. “I don’t know ... I’ve never done this before...”

Jill smiled and took Amanda’s hands, pulling them to her own substantial tits. “Touch me like you want to be touched...”


“Getting settled in, dear?” asked George of his wife curiously. She and Amanda had just come down the stairs to the living room dressed in nothing more than very short bathrobes. It was obvious that both women had showered and freshened up, but it was also obvious that Amanda and Jill were not precisely the same size. Specifically, Jill was several inches taller than Amanda, and the short silk robe rose alarmingly high on her legs, high enough so that if she did not move carefully her ass and pussy would be on display.

“Uh, champagne, honey?” asked Frank of his wife. He was eyeing Amanda closely also. Her robe was in the proper size, but quite sheer. Her magnificent tits were highlighted by the transparent fabric, and only the layering below the waist where the robe wrapped kept her pussy from showing. Both women were barefoot and quite obviously naked beneath the robes.

“Please darling,” she answered sweetly.

Frank stood quickly and scurried to the bar to bring back another pair of flutes and turned around to find that Jill was curled up comfortably on her husband’s lap. This action caused her robe to gape open at the bottom and show her cunt to the rest of the room. She smiled at him and spread her legs slightly. His eyes were drawn like steel to a magnet at the sight.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.